BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC Maccha Yellow! - Dying

Karz... this was real. Why had you been so blind?

Was this the end? Darkness and crimson clouded your sight, a natural inflection towards extreme pain. Blood spurting from your shoulder, dying brilliant yellow an ugly orange. "...d... did I get them?" You speak weakly to Kat.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Xara - Arena.

"Let me help," I landed next to Kat and Maccha, swinging my sword down to finish him off.

A mercy killing.... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"You did good," I muttered. He'd been a strange little guy, but he had potential.... maybe I would help him fight, after all, just to help him get an idea of what he was really capable of. "Alright.... who's next?" 

Edited by Locus

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"That's exactly why I didn't want you helping." I said to the bandage-wrapped God-Queen, probably a little more bluntly than I normally would have. I think that can be understood, given how much my torso hurts. I take a few experimental steps, crossing over towards my sword; I can move, but the pain is intense. Bending over to pick it up, I quickly find as my ribs attempt to commit homicide, is an impossibility. I have to settle for crouching awkwardly and picking it up, returning it to its sheath with my good arm.

"Fit as a fiddle, Vagust!" I say brightly, and also blatantly untruly. "Round won't last much longer anyway."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Naona (Kid) ~ Arena/Catwalks

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Please.

It is overwhelming.

Everything. Everything overwhelms her. She's lost. Afraid. Despairing. Does she have to fight? Does she have to kill? These questions keep coming round and round. Round and round. They keep coming back. Always. She can feel the adrenaline. The adrenaline in her veins. The black pits inside. The pain. The tears. Everything. It keeps coming. She's scared helpless. She doesn't know what to do. She's sick of it all. She's sick of it. Sick. Of it.

It's a cycle.

Endless cycle.

Her hands hurt. The sticks are imprinting into her clenched palms. Imprinting. Her breaths are short and ragged. Short. Ragged. Her eyes stare down at the molten protodermis below. It is hot. Too hot. She can't feel it well either.

How does everyone adapt? How? She's lost.

Scared.

Alone.

But there are people near.

She's still alone.

She isn't fighting anymore. She's scared of fighting. She's scared of killing.

Why is she revisiting this?

It's too much.

Makuta Makuta Makuta Makuta Makuta Makuta.

She wants to calm down.

She really does.

IC: Venix peered around the corner again, noting her comrades both busy, and made to return to her spot against the wall when she found her way blocked. Slowly, she looked back over her shoulder to find Virse standing there, a glass blade in hand. Somehow, probably by spacing out, Venix had missed the toa's arrival. There was a sharp squeak of shock, and she lept across the room, spinning around to press her back against an opposite wall instead.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen froze as Cyarc's voice changed, taking on a sudden deadly serious tone. Without wasting a moment, she rolled away from him and brought up her staff. Taking the gem would have to wait until this guy is gone.

IC: Mirror - Hallways

Mirror slowly followed the others out without speaking a word. He didn't even notice they were alone until Halken's voice broke into his thoughts.

IC: Virse - Arena (fighting Venix)

Her blade sliced through where the Rahkshi's back had been only moments ago. The creature itself somehow managed to avoid her surprise strike and now huddled up against a wall. Virse didn't see any blades on her person, just the rifle. 

Virse charged forward with a searing blast of sand to its face, quickly followed by a slice to the side.

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Terry)

Io weakly hummed in her cage, but Thaera saw the daggerang coming. The problem was, he couldn't do much about it. His injuries were catching up with him. His stab and shots from the fleshy Matoran earlier burned, and the rest of him wasn't much better being this close to the protodermis. That, and he had just fallen several stories, wearing down his one good arm.

He did make a half-hearted attempt to catch the boomerang, which would have been easy under other circumstance. But nevertheless, it sliced into and through his good arm. His staff... and Io... rolled off the walkway and into the seething cauldron below. He cried out after it, his only friend, leaning over the railing perhaps too far... and then the boomerang came back, slicing into his back and sending him tumbling after it.

The great trapper had met his match.

OOC: Thaera KO'd by Terry

• Upvote 1

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

"Well, that's just bloody great," he grumbled, spitting a glob of saliva down into the vat below just to watch it sizzle. Still muttering to himself, he rolled towards where he'd left the bangarang. 

IC: Venix panicked as soon as the toa fired her blast of sand, tensing her whole body and shutting her eyes. Thankfully, not a lot of sand got it, but it was still enough to blind her. Before she could rub at them, however, she pointed her shotguns at where the toa had been, or so she though, and pulled their triggers. As the blade bit into her side and she cried out in pain, Venix's guns leapt in her hands, all six barrels roaring at once. Not roaring the way a muaka roars, but roaring the way a shearing continent does; with a noise great enough to wake the great spirit himself.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Virse - Arena (fighting Venix)

There was no time to react. Even as her blade sliced into the Rahkshi, it lowered its gun and emptied it pointblank into her chest. She never stood a chance.

OOC: Virse KO'd by Venix

IC: Eryard

"Different... Universes?"

IC: Sudrec

Sudrec opened his eyes.

He was in the medbay, on a bed.

On reflex, he reached for his left arm.

Still there...

"... Well that stunk."

IC: Hagah

Meanwhile, Hagah, having made his way from the medbay to the commercial sector, was trying to distract himself from his loss with a big bowl of salad.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Venix rubbed at her eyes, frantically trying to get the sand out. She slumped against the wall and eventually peeked through one painful slit to find...

Nothing?

No, wait, pain. Lots of pain. Her side was cut to Karz and back. She moaned in pain and pressed two hands to the cut, letting her gun clatter to the floor, and said, "Kat? Xara? Maccha? Amori?"

"...Anyone? I could use some help..."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

Feeling the urge to turn around and marvel at his handiwork, Ravyn barely had enough time to lean out of the way as the device sailed right past him and bounced across the metal adjacent to his position.

What the Karz...?

Realising a little too late what was currently happening, the resulting blast tore through the roof, embedding shrapnel into his arms and legs as the force of the explosion threw him off of the structure and sent him crashing into a cluster of pipes below. While he was able to stop himself from taking a fatal dive into the lava, he knew that it wouldn't be long before someone tried to pick him off again and immediately began pulling himself back up to safety.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Possible internal injuries... Definite hole in my arm and nerve damage resulting from that accursed lava sword leaving me unable to wield my weapon effectively... Sphere whereabouts currently unknown... Numerous assailants potentially waiting for me to be stupid enough to stick my head out just so they can blow it off when I do so... Could be worse...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Venix?" following Kat, I arrived just in time to see the Sand Toa blown apart. "Ooh.... that looks bad," I winced at the sight of Venix's wounds, genuinely sympathetic. She wouldn't be much use in this state. "I'm sorry about this, but I promise you'll wake up absolutely fine."

And with that, I sent a lightning bolt skittering towards her chest. 

As he gathered up his now-reformed bangarang, an explosion drew Terry's attention. He spotted a fellow Toa (Ravyn) tumble down onto a cluster of pipes, and reached out with his powers, turning those pipes into a tread that would hopefully send the unfortunate Toa into the molten protodermis vats below. 

Edited by Locus

IC: "X-Xara? What are yo-" Venix began before the bolt shot forward and into her chest. While an ordinary rahk might have been able to withstand it, Venix's kraata was located under the curve of her spine, not above it. She yelled in pain as the bolt hammered home, then went limp, her armor smoking slightly before vanishing as she and her guns were ripped out of the arena.

OOC: Venix KO'd by Xara. That jerk.

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"I'm sorry," I lowered the smoking blade. I had to remind myself for a moment that she wasn't really dead. This was the arena, it wasn't personal. Death is cheap here... It isn't real.... We were just here to entertain some sick s somewhere out there in the universe. 

But I'd promised myself that if I had to do this, I would at least try to enjoy myself.

So why didn't I enjoy that?

Just as he had almost made it back to safety, Ravyn suddenly felt himself slipping again. Malforming a piece of the pipe to hook itself around his wrist just as he was about to lose his grip, his eyes shot upwards, notifying him of the presence of yet another contestant.

"Great... Just when I thought I had enough people trying to kill me!" he snarled as he reached out with his powers and sent the metal beneath his new foe suddenly catapulting upwards, hoping it was enough to launch him over the railing and doom him to the fate he had been so willing to prepare for another.

I am so wishing that this was the dream where I was surrounded by beautiful women and having a luau on the beach...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Of course, since Terry was stationary, heavy, and manly, propelling him directly upwards didn't do much except make him come straight back down with an angry frown on his face. 

Landing back on the twisted metal, he rolled forwards, focusing his powers once more on the ground beneath his opponent's feet in an attempt to throw them backwards.

At the same time, he threw his bangarang at Ravyn, hoping to take him by surprise. 

Edited by Locus

IC Oinez - Control Booth Roof, attacking Ravyn and Terry

Ouch, that fall had looked rough... Climbing up onto the roof and peaking down towards his fallen (literally) foe, Oinez saw not one, crippled and broken enemy, but two! Both relatively alive!

His guardian watched the scene from behind him, murderous intent radiating off of it. "Killer Queen, Sheer Heart Attack." Another of it's secondary bombs is produced. Thanks to Arkrax's machinations, most of the vats and sources of immediate heat in the area surrounding the strange treaded figure and his first target were emptied or fallen. Only the molten protosteel far below glowed hotter than themselves.

Killer Queen surveyed the two for a moment, performing a quick estimation and calculation of movements and trajectory, before throwing the tank shaped grenade at the midway of the two's walkway.

IC Ezezko - Dreaming

Of course it hadn't worked, why would it have?

You walked over to a bench and sat down, leaning back and closing your eyes to think. It was obvious that simple and low level pain such as a pinch wouldn't do the trick. Should you try more painful or extreme measures? It seemed as if that would be the obvious answer to this, you always woke up right before you hit the ground or pulled the trigger, right? But, in the back of your mind you had a feeling that that golden brakas had set you up in a much crueler dream world. Physical or mental damage might carry over to the real world, a risk you couldn't take.

That left a couple of other options, and an avenue to pursue. The avenue was other people in this dreamworld, you got up and began to trace the familiar steps to the Commercial Sector and it's bustling food court. You weren't quite sure what you'd do if others did or didn't exist here, but it was at least a start. Your other two options would be slightly harder to test. One was an attempt at lucid dreaming. In actual sleep, lucid dreaming was a sort of technique to control or at the least, guide your dreams. If you could do that, it would be easy to dream up some situation or method to wake yourself. The other one involved going to sleep, it would be a more time intensive method, time you likely lacked, time might have a simple one-to-one relation to the real world, or it could be skewed in someway. Hopefully it was the later, as going to sleep in the dream to wake up in the real world seemed sensible enough.

Soon enough, you stood before the Commercial Sector. Steeling yourself for a hundred possible outcomes, you push the doors open.

...but close to it

OOC: Ravyn wasn't actually on a walkway, but I can work with it.

The Fe-Toa fell just as his opponent had anticipated, crabwalking frantically into a backwards roll as a sphere of iron enveloped the weapon sailing towards him and was harmlessly redirected so that it would fall over the side of the railing and down into the lava.

Okay, that's it...!

Ripping one of his Macheterangs off of his arms without even so much as a snarky euphemism about the size difference in their weaponry, he slammed his hand down onto the floor and began absorbing the majority of the catwalk in front of him. Treadman would soon feel the section behind him tearing itself apart as the metal shot towards the mercenary, either pulling itself out from under him and letting gravity take care of the rest or unintentionally bringing him closer to the device Bomb Boy had just tossed in between them if he had managed to somehow not plummet down towards an untimely demise.

IC: Amorigiahna - Arena

Amorigiahna was about to step out of the room and help the rest of the team, but the sudden sounds of the furious battle outside instead caused her to seize up in fear just beside the doorway. Normally if she had heard that anywhere near her, her first instinct was to run for the hills and never look back, but she was with a team now, wasn't she? Wasn't she supposed to be out there helping them fight? Didn't they allow her into their group soley for additional protection? Conflicting thoughts ran through her mind, some telling her to get out there and help as fast as she could, others saying that she should just let them all run off to their doom while she made her escape; she only knew them for a grand total of five minutes before everything went to Karz, and it was better them than her after all. Maybe they weren't exactly the greatest people around either and were secretly trying to lead her off somewhere where they could all gang up on her without worrying about possible interference, but if they really were as friendly as they seemed, shouldn't she at least give them a chance?

Unfortunately, before she could even sort through the battle raging inside of her own mind, the one outside sounded like it had stopped, at least momentarily anyway, and it was already too late.

Stepping back through the doorway just in time to see Maccha pass on and Xara put Venix out of her misery, she forced herself back against a nearby wall, clenching her fist in anger over her own indecisiveness as she proceeded to stare silently at the floor.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

A sphere of metal enveloped the bangarang, so Terry decided to detonate it. All the Fe-Toa had done was give the blast more shrapnel. But his jubilation was short-lived, as Oinez's tank grenade slammed into the middle of the walkway, blowing it apart even as Ravyn started trying to absorb it from under him.

The section Terry was standing on began to tilt forwards, so he started rolling backwards, turning the ground beneath him into a tread and increasing the amount of friction between it and his own, allowing him to move safely back onto a more stable section of the platform.

"See ya round, mate," he jeered at Ravyn, before circling behind one of the empty vats, covering himself from further attacks. 

That's a fitting post to end on...

END ROUND THREE
Great Furnace: FFA

GM IC - THE HOST - ARENA

In the center of the furnace, next to the central spire, the Host appeared in midair, arms spread wide.

"The third round has ended!"

With a flash, the remaining fighters froze in space, the Host's amplified telekinesis working its usual effect. 

The jovial organizer teleported to none other than Terry Terrix"Congratulations! You are the winner of the third round. It was a close race between several of the fighters who remain in battle... but you were ultimately more successful, exciting, and generally interesting in your efforts." The Host decided not to wait around for Terry to ask what he meant by that, and instead vanished, teleporting himself to the Control Room above the Arena.

The Host's finger hovered over the button. "Break's over, El," he muttered to himself, and he pressed.

The Great Furnace emptied itself of its inhabitants; the medical bay increased sharply in population; the Host sighed.

Always a shame to have to end a round...

ROUND THREE RESULTS

ALL ROUND THREE FIGHTERS

Manhunter - Velix (7)Selox (7)Kourahi (7)
UltimoScorp - Kat (9) [KOs: Dayeth, Sudrec]Kotak (7) [KO'd by Hagah]Tirkah (6) [KOs: Vinra, Okavaung, Vorzin]Intavus (7)
fishers64 - Ismekne (7) [KO'd by Vagust]Ancient Darkness (7) [self KO]Kalatin (7) [KO'd by Arkrax]
I Am Ultron Six - Olari (7) [KOs: Hryfon, mutual KO w/ Dynomi]Jorth (7)Venga (7) [KO'd by Arkrax]Skrall (7)Tuyetkhamun (7)
Miras - Miras (7)Vorzin (7) [KO'd by Tirkah]Haarnak (7) [KOs: Agion; KO'd by Severain]Colossus in Silver (4)Arkie (7) [KOs: Ekial]
Nato - Xara (11) [KOs: Omega, Buzzz]Dayeth (7) [KO'd by Kat]Wyrm (7) [KO'd by mc!Naona]The Puppetmaster (7) [KO'd by kid!Naona]Alisa Dare (7) [KOs: Kuro, Kaipatu; KO'd by mc!Naona]Terry (7) [KOs: CINP, Izarargi, Ignis, Thaera]Snarl (7) [Mutal KO w/ Dajik]
Construct - Sudrec (7) [KO'd by Kat; mutual KO w/ Maccha Yellow!]Tomo (7)Yoko "Blue Rose" (7)Minami (7)Hagah (7) [KOs: Kotak; KO'd by Tenjou]
Blade - Anna (7) [KO'd by Seven]Elly (?)
evil_jaga_genius - Agion (7) [KO'd by Haarnak]
Dane - Omega (7) [KO'd by Xara]Exsequor (7)Kaipatu (7) [KO'd by Alisa]Teawa (7)Ekial (7) [KO'd by Arkie]Colossus in Purple (4) [KO'd by Terry]Gamma (7)
Timageness - Tarsus (7)Amorigiahna (7)Ravyn (7)
Burnmad - Artorre (7)Shixahl (7)Ardian (7)Okavaung (7) [KOs: Nisaduf; KO'd by Tirkah]Lierdon (7)
Shadow Ignited - Zelnos (7)
Tiragath - Ezezko (4)Tenjou (7) [KOs: Hagah]Maccha Yellow (7) [KOs: Severain; mutual KO w/ Sudrec]Hryfon (7) [KO'd by Olari]Oinez / Killer Queen (7)Izarargi (7) [KO'd by Terry]Fani Varentain (7)
(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren (7) [KOs: Skorm]
Ehks - Donrioda (7)Ten (7) [KO'd by Uri]Vinra (7) [KO'd by Tirkah]
Grochi - Vagust Joveo (8) [KOs: Ismekne]Aclaraung (7)Praggos (7)Seven (7) [KOs: Anna, Feltzer]
Click - Virse (7) [KO'd by Venix]Arkrax (7) [KOs: Kalatin, Venga]Lady Dajik (7) [KOs: Snarl; KO'd by Snarl]Thaera (7) [KOs: Venom Huntress; KO'd by Terry]
Darkon - Hound (7)Selaphiel (7)Dynomi (7) [Mutual KO w/ Olari]Typhoeus (7)
Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki (7)Noroi Shiru (7)Uri Shoken (7) [KOs: Ten]
Zakaro - Nisaduf (7) [KO'd by Okavaung]Lady Bajets (7) [Mutual KO w/ Zephyr]
Raz - Damaka (7)Vegetoa (7)
Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper (8)
Smudge8 - Buzzz (7) [KO'd by Xara]Venom Huntress (7) [KO'd by Thaera]
Xaeraz - Zephyr (7) [Mutual KO w/ Bajets]Riss (7)Fia (7)Venix (7) [KOs: Virse]
Drakua - Tahnok Nuva (7)
Daronus - Ignis (7) [KO'd by Terry]Harami (7)Severain (7) [KOs: Haarnak; KO'd by Maccha Yellow!]
Hubert - kid!Naona (7) [KOs: Puppetmaster]mc!Naona (7) [KOs: Alisa, Wyrm, Aeolin]
Necrocybermancer - Skorm (7) [KO'd by Daedalus]
ineverlikedfelt - Feltzer (7) [KO'd by Seven]
ArcticFreeze - Kuro (7) [KO'd by Alisa]Prose (7)Maglev (7)Dreidel (7)Linear (7) [KOs: Aeolin]Aeolin (7) [KO'd by Linear/mc!Naona]

ROUND THREE SURVIVORS

Manhunter - Velix (7)Selox (7)Kourahi (7)
UltimoScorp - Kat (9) [KOs: Dayeth, Sudrec]Tirkah (6) [KOs: Vinra, Okavaung, Vorzin]Intavus (7)
I Am Ultron Six - Jorth (7)Skrall (7)Tuyetkhamun (7)
Miras - Miras (7)Colossus in Silver (4)Arkie (7) [KOs: Ekial]
Nato - Xara (11) [KOs: Omega, Venix]Terry (7) [KOs: CINP, Izarargi, Ignis, Thaera]
Construct - Tomo (7)Yoko "Blue Rose" (7)Minami (7)
Blade - Elly (?)
Dane - Exsequor (7)Teawa (7)Gamma (7)
Timageness - Tarsus (7)Amorigiahna (7)Ravyn (7)
Burnmad - Artorre (7)Shixahl (7)Ardian (7)Lierdon (7)
Shadow Ignited - Zelnos (7)
Tiragath - Ezezko (4)Tenjou (7) [KOs: Hagah]Oinez / Killer Queen (7)Fani Varentain (7)
(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren (7) [KOs: Skorm]
Ehks - Donrioda (7)
Grochi - Vagust Joveo (8) [KOs: Ismekne]Aclaraung (7)Praggos (7)Seven (7) [KOs: Anna, Feltzer]
Click - Arkrax (7) [KOs: Kalatin, Venga]
Darkon - Hound (7)Selaphiel (7)Typhoeus (7)
Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki (7)Noroi Shiru (7)Uri Shoken (7) [KOs: Ten]
Raz - Damaka (7)Vegetoa (7)
Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper (8)
Xaeraz - Riss (7)Fia (7)
Drakua - Tahnok Nuva (7)
Daronus - Harami (7)
Hubert - kid!Naona (7) [KOs: Puppetmaster]mc!Naona (7) [KOs: Alisa, Wyrm, Aeolin]
ArcticFreeze - Prose (7)Maglev (7)Dreidel (7)Linear (7) [KOs: Aeolin]

ROUND THREE WINNER

Nato - Terry (7) [KOs: CINP, Izarargi, Ignis, Thaera]

All fighters who survived the round are alive and repaired in the medical bay.

The Host will be making some IC announcements soon, but not immediately, so that you have a bit of time to do things.

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 2

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Medbay

The round was over.

Slowly and silently, the Toa of Stone sat upon a nearby chair, letting the built-up tension escape him. His breaths were long and controlled, eyes watching the patterns of the tiled floor. His hands rested against his armoured knees. It was over. He had successfully survived the first round of this strange tournament he had been thrown into. He had successfully defeated a total of three opponents without suffering greatly.

So why did he not feel proud?

Naona turned his right hand over. His eyes studied the caresses of his palm. At home, this was a hand that fought for law and order.

Here, it was a hand of a killer.

Those he fought were not permanently dead, true, but this 'tournament', no, this despicable bloodsport had forced so many warriors to fights to the death. For what? The amusement of the powers that be? What gave them the right to do this to him and so many others? He was an officer of the law. A defender of justice.

This was unjust.

This was likely unlawful according to the regulations of many governments.

This was.

This ...

... was something he could not fight against.

A long sigh escaped him. What good was rage against a system that could not be fixed? What good was he in a world where justice was secondary to fighting?

He was good as an impassioned, unmovable fighter.

He hated that.

• Upvote 4

IC-Galaxia Eternis

Galaxia Eternis was relieved to still be alive at the end of the round, but also slightly dissapointed that she didn't get to show her powers. Ah well, next time, maybe. As she reappeared in the stadium's backrooms, Her armour dissapeared, and she assumed the form of Harami once more. Picking up her Staff, she went towards the Commercial sector to mingle with the other fighters.

IC-Severain

Severain awoke in the medbay, Head still aching from that arsonist's Flame attack, as well as a dull pain in his neck from where the killing blow had hit. "Well, this hasn't been the first time I've died..." He muttered, before standing up and heading towards the Hallways outside the Arena.

IC-Ignis

Ignis was in the Knowledge sector, reading about these so-called "Infinite gems" (Assuming there's a book on them in the library). If he had one of them, He knew it would give him an edge in battle, and putting the book back, he disembarked to the Commercial sector to grab allies.

OOC

All three characters open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Terry Terrix - Commercial Sector. 

Terry - the one true winner - eventually awoke alone in the Commercial Sector, a cold beer waiting on the table in front of him.

All was right with the world. 

IC: Xara - Hallways. 

With only minor injuries, I soon left the medbay and headed straight to the Knowledge Sector. 

There was something I wanted to do. Something I needed to do. 

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector. 

"And so it ends..." she pushed back in her chair, turning her back on the blank screen, "...it's done."

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

He didn't move away from the screen before him. There was still more to see, he was sure. Rewinding, he started cycling through replays of every contestant. Knowledge is power....

IC: Alisa Dare - Commercial Sector. 

Looking up from the food in front of her, Alisa sighed in relief. The round was finally over. Now she could focus on finding some allies to help her with the next round; she was starting to realise that her abilities were more suited to a support role.

She wouldn't stand a chance on her own.

IC: Snarl - Comfort Sector. 

He listened to the announcement, and decided to stay where he was. The contestants would be tired after their battle. Most of them would come here to rest. He would wait for them to come to him. 

IC: Dekako - Hallways. 

We hear the message. It seems we've arrived too late for the current battle. But that will just give us more time to prepare for the ones that are to come. We leave the sector we are in and head out into an open hallway, looking for other contestants. 

IC: Captain Miril - Commercial Sector. 

It amazed me how much this sector of the facility was like a Mahri Nuian tavern: drinks, merriment, entertainment. There was just one teensy difference: not one of the people here wanted to be here. 

No one except me....

I'd seen Bionifight broadcasts during my past visits to some of the cities. As a child, I'd heard tales of it from the sailors who visited our shores. I'd always dreamed of being a part of the tournament, proving my worth against the best fighters in the multiverse... and now, to be snatched away in the middle of a battle and brought here.... it was a true honour. 

OOC: Everyone open for interaction. 

IC: Miras (Hallways)

Another round, no more knockouts. As if fighters are specifically trying to avoid me... I muse as I continue down the corridor purposely. As I turn a corner, I walk hard into another being, the same titanic height as myself. Full black armour.

I stand back slightly.

"You are a Makuta?" I say sharply.

OOC: Miras talking to Severain.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Alisa Dare - Arena.

She noticed someone sitting at one of the other tables.... the guy who'd taken her out with his lasers. Oh karz....

She kept her head down, trying not to draw attention to herself. 

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Commercial Sector

The sudden change in demeanour caught his attention.

In the confusion that was such a rich, non-horrible place of commerce, anything that he zeroed in was wanted.

And it was ...

Oh.

Oh.

The woman he had killed.

There was a strange feeling inside of him. It was not ... usual, to meet one's victim again.

He stood up, quietly striding across to Alisa's table.

"I apologise," he immediately said with a certain stiffness.

The statement took her completely be surprise. "You what?" She hadn't been expecting that. 

"Um.... okay.... apology accepted?" 

"Alright...." she had no idea where to go from here, "....so, what's your name?" 

"Alisa Dare, Toa of the Brotherhood of Makuta."