BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC-Severain

Severain Extended his wings, Before Flying upwards, positioning himself directly above His downed foe. He could feel the tone of desperation in his opponent's voice, and knew victory was nearly his. "So I'm not a real warrior, Eh? Well, At least You'll die like one!" He then dropped out of midair, Poising his sword to strike his chest as he landed.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Maccha Yellow! - Fighting Severain

There it was, your chance! You muster up all your strength, rolling sideways to avoid the blade and standing up, sword poised to slash. The clock face on blade whirrs, speeding up as you slash at your foe's exposed neck area.

"TSUBAME GAESHI!"

As you shout, your sword's hidden power is revealed! Imagine for a moment that two parallel universes existed right now. In one, Maccha Yellow! is slashing at Severain's exposed neck. In the other, he is stabbing at Severain's midsection. The two parallel universes have no contact, correct?

Wrong!

The hidden power of the Jikan Blade was to briefly rend time-space and dimensional barriers, meaning that for the moment of the attacks, two copies of Maccha Yellow! (specifically, his sword) existed at once, both in the same world and both attacking his foe simultaneously. Another way to look at it was that his target suffered the injuries of both universe's copies. Either way, it was some seriously confusing and seriously dangerous metaphysical karz. The lengthwise slash at his foe's neck prevented sideways dodging, while the stab prevented backing away to dodge. Even if one attack was dodged, the other was completely unexpected and nearly unavoidable.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC-Severain

Severain was about to Retaliate, when three attacks hit him at once.

First, His opponent's sword Hit him in the midsection, Causing a considerable stab wound.

Second, A fear bolt from ahead Struck him in the face, Causing him to seize up in fear, despite it being one of his major fortes.

Third, His opponents sword (Somehow) Struck him in the neck. Normally, His helmet would protect against it, but it had been partially melted in the fight with that deranged Toa of Fire, And the sword cut through it like butter, decapitating him.

As his armour went limp, and his head dropped to the floor, Severain Spoke two last words before the Infinite system kicked in, directed to the Zealous being.

"Toa... Scum..."

OOC

Severain was Decapitated by Maccha Yellow. Kat may have also helped, so give a point to her, too.

Now Harami's the only one left, though I doubt this round will last much longer to give her some fighting time.

• Upvote 2

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OOC: Since they're on the same platform...

IC: Linear/Great Furnace

The explosions, or rather the force, almost knocked us off the platform, and the crack also created cuts on our body. But nothing too extreme. The other shadow also managed to stick around since it was in close proximity to me. So  The falling catwalk itself would do nothing, but I was more afraid of the catwalk's shadow. To rectify, I had to manipulate the shadow to be more dim, which in the world of a 2-D platforming would constitute as a cloud perhaps. I would continue to run away from good 'ol Laser boy. I had no chance fighting him without some assistance, as his lasers posed to much of a threat. I attempted to skewer him by manipulating the shadows below him to create spikes.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Sudrec

"Aye!" Just as the Makuta was teleported out of the Arena by the Infinite System, Sudrec fired off a short burst of his particle rifle at the screaming warrior (Maccha).

(Of course, he didn't have enough time to calibrate the sights, so there was a very good chance that he'd miss.)

IC: Kraskk

"I hate other people inside my head. I tried to block it out and ignore it, and I'm not very trusting to begin with. Now. i'd say that this was a fun little chat, but it wasn't. See you in the arena!" Kraskk walks off, back to the comfort sector. I hope I get to fight one of them in the tournament soon, Kraskk thought to himself. I can't wait to rip them to shreds.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Knowledge Sector)

She frowned as the Skakdi left. "Well he was a rather unpleasant person.. But there is little that can be done about them. People's personalities are difficult to change" she muttered, not particularly to anyone despite Dayeth sitting right next to her. She turned to sit back down on the chair and to continue watching the fight. "Who do you think is going to win this round?" she asked Dayeth after some time had passed.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Hound, engaging Kat and Maccha)

Stealth was pointless when you had a two-bio-high Denuian at your back (or so I assume...). Virse's sand form would only slow them down and delay valuable attacks. As she made her way up to the higher balconies, she watched as the Rahkshi and Toa defeated the larger metal being.

The Toa had shown proficiency with a blade, as well as a strange ability to multiply his attack. Virse could hardly wrap her mind around it as the sword seemed to split in two to finish off his opponent. The Rahkshi,  on the other hand, had done very little physical damage with its shot. Perhaps it was a mental power, or something ineffective against the metal being.

She hazarded a glance downwards to see Buzzz and his group were following close behind. Six against two, though the silver Rahkshi from earlier had yet to make an appearance. It would be over quickly once they could determine where their other enemies lay.

As she neared the red and black Rahkshi, Virse sent off a whirling blast of sand towards it.

IC: Thaera - Arena (watching Kat, Maccha, and Hound's group)

From his hiding place a few walkways above, Thaera watched the Toa and Rahkshi defeat the Makuta. That was one dangerous enemy off the list.

And now his prey was coming to him. The huge creature and its Toa allies were charging forward to confront the pair. Perhaps now would be a good time to get to higher ground and ready his attack. Thaera slipped off to the nearest stairway to get above the impending battle.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen tried to brace herself for the Queen's furious response, but there was nothing. No sign of the wrath that had followed her previous declaration. Just a smooth, understanding voice. She nervously observed her new guardian, the one called Cyarc. She had watched him kill Lytrel, but maybe his power wouldn't be enough.

As the doors opened, Kopen shifted her balance into a ready stance, sending clicks ringing down the passageway. A plain room, the only things in it being a pedestal and...

The Being.

This was it. Whether she was ready or not, they were here. She wanted to charge in and make it pay for all the pain she had suffered on this journey, but even she knew that would be a bad idea. It would be best to let the others with all of their powers give it a go first.

Or... she focused on the pedestal, where the Gem of Psionics must rest. To defeat this being meant The Queen would have it. And Kopen had seen and felt enough of what she did with her power. A distraction was already there. It would be Matoran's play to grab the Gem now, and make sure no one else could have it. She had done it countless times before. Then again, she had never done it with a powerful Psionics user, but the challenge should prove interesting.

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Quest

As Halken's embrace fell from around him, Mirror slowly stood with the Skakdi. He was lurking behind them, head down, apparently trying his best to not be noticed. The sooner they were out, the better.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Fighting w/ Sudrec

As the monstrous robot is disassembled, you take a brief moment of respite. Well, you attempt to do so at least. A searing heat assaults you, sizzling and popping comes from your right thigh and a cry of pain escapes from your throat, now quite raw from the screaming this round.

Taking a knee, you steel yourself for what could be your final assault. The clock face on your sword reads midnight, it seems that this group is not affiliated with your last foe. Meaning you only have one usage of your sword for three, four, five? Opponents.

Better make it count!

"MACCHA TIGER STRIKE!" Exploding from your kneel, you lunge at and cut diagonally downwards at the shooter.

IC Langmuir - Escaping the Tunnel

It took a good while, but eventually, I spot wash of artificial light down the tunnel. Around the next turn, as if completely natural, is an opening. Opening near where we had entered this godforsaken tunnel. "It looks like we've found our entrance!" I shout hopefully back to the others.

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

You know what? You'd had it! 「Would you shut the up you golden brakas!」

...but close to it

IC(fishers): Upon seeing the cool looking fire Glatorian dude (Eryard), fishers waved hello. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. noticed a Skakdi lay down a bunch of threats on a pair of Toa for no reason. The dragon made note not to make an alliance with him.

He turned to Dayeth. "Didn't you get mixed up in that explosion in the Commercial Sector?" 

IC(Ismekne): The Toa lay down in her bed and slept. 

Edited by fishers64

It seemed that by some fluke, Sudrec's sights were calibrated correctly for the distance between this shouting lunatic and himself.

Said shouting lunatic was also charging towards him.

Sudrec made a misguided attempt to redirect the sword slash away from his body with his rifle, though he had also sidestepped away from the direction of Maccha's slash so as to not be caught in its arc. The Seeking Blade glew brightly, but did not emerge from its sheath as Sudrec was too distracted with staying alive to actively summon it.

Not much armor time left; need to insert a new battery pack...

EDIT:

IC: Eryard

Seeing one of these "Robotic Agori" (that was the name I had given to these strange creatures as I didn't know what they were actually called) wave to me, I warily waved back.

"... Hi there."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

So she knows what I am. That's a relief. Only need to ask for her side of the story.

... Of course, I could just use my touch telepathy ability, but she probably wouldn't appreciate it.

As such, I decided to ask the old-fashioned way.

"... If you wouldn't mind me asking, what exactly are you? I've never seen your species before... Or half the species here."

IC Maccha Yellow! - Fighting Sudrec

Your opponent had sidestepped and you were a little winded to yell again so quickly. This was worrisome. Instead of slashing again, you simply swapped to a one handed grip on your sword and punch at your foe's guard, hoping to break it via knock back. Leaving him open for Xara or the other Rahkshi.

...but close to it

IC(fishers): "I'm a Matoran," fishers said. "The Great Beings made us awhile back to restore their planet or some such thing. We were maintenance workers for a giant robot, which sounds really cool, but we didn't know it was a giant robot until the very end, so it kinda sucked." 

"I've seen some Toa around too. They're like bigger versions of us and have powers and stuff. Supposed to protect us from evil. Like the Glatorian do for the Agori. Yeah?"

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector. 

"If he was too stupid to pay attention to the video telling him everything about this place, he won't survive here long," Dayeth sighed, turning back to the screen before answering Feli's next question, "I'm not sure who'll win, but the endgame is starting now," she pointed at the screen, where two of the largest groups of fighters had at last engaged each other.

A dragon beast sitting at one of the nearby terminals interrupted, and Dayeth scowled. "A lot of beings were mixed up at that."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

From his hiding place behind the vats, Terry saw a being moving up a staircase towards him. He flung his bangarang at Thaera before he could spot him, hoping to take him by surprise. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Arena.

Another group of enemies were moving in to engage. It was time to act.... and I had the perfect way of doing it.

Focusing on the gem tucked away in its pouch on my belt, I called on its powers. For a moment, nothing happened. But then, a mist began to rise up up around the building, spilling through the open doorways, spreading out over the catwalks, caressing the metal with wraith-like tendrils. 

The waves of heat roiling up from above distorted the mist, twisting it into nightmarish, indistinct shapes. The shifting screen would hopefully prevent snipers from being able to pick out targets, and might mess up the attacking group's coordination as well.

It wouldn't do anything to detriment my own group, though; we didn't coordinate.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Venix peeked around the door as mist began to fill the area, and immediately knew what was going on, even if she didn't know who was doing it. She flung out one hand and channeled her powers, forming a field of utterly impenetrable silence over the enemy team. Hopefully, none of her team would be caught there, too.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

Ignoring the discussions that had been going on nearby, the Great Being watched the unfolding battle with interest. Where was that mist coming from? There was no obvious sign of its origins.... it was just drifting up from everywhere.

Interesting....

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Hound v Team Rahk)

She quickly cut off her sandblast to avoid hitting Buzzz. It didn't seem to be doing much to the armored creature anyway. As mist began spreading over the area, Virse moved in closer, readying her blade to defend her ally. She would not fail him this time.

The Rahkshi ducked under his kick, only to find Virse's glass blade slicing towards it.

IC: Thaera - Arena (watching Team Hound v Team Rahk, engaging Terry)

While Thaera's attentions were focused on his quarry, Io was being much more wary. When a boomerang-like weapon sliced out towards them, Io gave a shrill buzz of alarm, and Thaera instinctively hit the walkway. The projectile flew over his head with Io keeping a careful eye on its return. Meanwhile, Thaera searched for his next opponent. A Toa... on treads. Shouldn't be too difficult. He'd fought dozens of Tarakava. Then again, he wasn't injured then.

He flashed a sly grin and taunting wave at the Toa. "Come and get me, you son of a Manas."

"Nah, mate. I think you oughtta come to me," he directed his powers to the ground under Thaera's feet, turning it into a fast-moving tread to propel him towards Terry.

At the same time, he flung his daggerang, aiming to intercept the other being while he was still off-balance. 

Edited by Locus

IC: Arkie (Fighting Team Arkrax)

I quickly read Revenant's message and nod to Gamma weakly, growling out a "Bring the pillar down," the pain from my arm still stabbing its unruly way up into my mind. When I see a strange form appear and shoot a laser at one of the cables holding us up, I form a shield of reflective metal over it, bouncing the laser back at our enemy, then I launch the Koli-ball sized metallic lump at the being.

OOC: To be clear, Arkie's talking about stick less Koli, 01 style.

VBWj75sh.png

Opponent (Maccha) throws a punch. Left arm goes to block it with an outside block; right arm grabs the Seeking Blade. Rifle is dropped in the process. As left arm redirects punch, right arm stand at opponent's body with an icepick grip.

"... I don't recall any of that happening where I came from."

What is this Ma-To-Ran talking about?

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Terry)

Well that was new. The floor slid underneath him just as the Toa threw another boomerang. Thaera just let himself fall and brought up his staff to catch the weapon. His wounded back resisted the measure, but it was better than dying. His grin widened through the pain as he waved his staff. "Thank you very much."

IC: Arkrax - Arena (fighting Arkie and Gamma)

But this was no ordinary beam of light. It was a weaponized laser, capable of melting protosteel. Even as the shield reflected some of its power, its heat burned through it and into the cable. The tough cable would not be able to take much more.

Arkrax cut off the beam to save energy for future maneuvers. His shield came up and he flew to one side to avoid the reflection and the lump of metal, though the latter still sent him drifting backwards as it rang off his shield. He brought up his blade again for another blast at the cable.

OOC: After conferring with others in the Skype group, we determined that weaponized lasers could not simply be deflected by a reflective material. Also, you specifically stated your platform to only have one cable previously:

IC: Arkie

...Screaming with the pain from my foot and arm, I swing across to underneath the room into which I fired my bolt earlier, creating a platform- attached to the bottom of the suspended chamber by a strong steel cable - and collapse...

Edited by Click

"That alright, mate," he shifted the focus of his powers, causing the tread to violently change direction in an effort to fling Thaera over the railing. And behind him, the bangarang was circling back....

IC: Aeolin/Medbay

After a bit of fiddling around, I finally found the buttons needed to release the bands.

(IC as Agion)

I let out a sigh of relief as I sat in the bed, massaging my hands.  I noted my things on a table and snatched my cloak, wrapping it tight around me.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this," I said, referring to my odd, three-armed shape.  "Most of the time you can't see that under the cloak."  Should I keep talking?  He did look suspiciously like a Toa... but then again, he did get me out of there.  "I'm Agion.  I used to be a Guardian, but now... say, what happened?  Where did the furnace go?  Shouldn't I be dead, or is this the afterlife?"

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

OOC: Makes sense, then.

IC: Haarnak (Med bay)

Dead again. Karzahni.

Haarnak sat up angrily, not even bothering to check he had his equipment.

Laser to the head in the last round. Now this.

He strode off somewhere, venting his frustration slightly by setting fire to a piece of medical apparatus, which burned with a hot blue flame.

OOC again: Haarnak open for interaction.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Hound v Team Rahk)

She quickly cut off her sandblast to avoid hitting Buzzz. It didn't seem to be doing much to the armored creature anyway. As mist began spreading over the area, Virse moved in closer, readying her blade to defend her ally. She would not fail him this time.

The Rahkshi ducked under his kick, only to find Virse's glass blade slicing towards it.

IC: Thaera - Arena (watching Team Hound v Team Rahk, engaging Terry)

While Thaera's attentions were focused on his quarry, Io was being much more wary. When a boomerang-like weapon sliced out towards them, Io gave a shrill buzz of alarm, and Thaera instinctively hit the walkway. The projectile flew over his head with Io keeping a careful eye on its return. Meanwhile, Thaera searched for his next opponent. A Toa... on treads. Shouldn't be too difficult. He'd fought dozens of Tarakava. Then again, he wasn't injured then.

He flashed a sly grin and taunting wave at the Toa. "Come and get me, you son of a Manas."

IC: Buzzz-Arena

Buzzz was grabbed by the leg and flung off of the catwalk. As he fell he managed to grab onto the railing of another one.  He quickly scrambled back up. (onto the catwalk he had grabbed).

IC Kat:

My opponent went flying, and then Mist started spilling across the catwalks, and all sound went dead.

Silence. Karz.

I whipped around, throwing my staff out in front of me in time to catch a sword.

Double Karz.

Instead of advancing, I disengaged, sweeping my staff out in a wide arc as I backpedaled into the mist.

The silence field ended, and I looked back to see Xara.

"We need a plan!"

IC: Nisaduf (Training Sector, with The Wyrm)

"Yep!" she replied happily, grinning up at the organic fighter. He looked a little weird, but that was okay! Appearances weren't everything, Nisaduf knew that very well. It was required to use the Illusion, after all, if you only took one's shape then the moment you found someone that knew your shape you were exposed. While she was on the topic, the Illusion began to observe this new being. Perhaps his appearance could come in handy sometime. 

"Too much? Sorry, I do that, it's a bit of a habit, people also tell me I'm excitable and adorable and annoying and a buncha other stuff like that! But that's okay, we can start from the bottom. Names, perhaps. What's yours?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Xara - Arena.

I stepped out of the building upon hearing Kat's cry. "I've got a plan," I said, raising my sword, "duck." With that, I sent a lighting bolt - just one, I was still putting most of my focus into the Gem - skittering past Kat across to where her opponents had been standing. 

If it missed them, it would still hit the metal of the catwalk.... meaning it wouldn't miss them at all. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector.

"My species do not have names," he replied, confused as to why this strange being seemed so excited to see him. "However, my enemies have seen fit to bestow upon me a title: The Wyrm." 

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Rahk vs. Team Hound)

It would be suicide to pursue the Rahkshi into that room. Virse knew a thing or two about ambushes, and she could imagine what could be waiting inside. 

But looking back, the rest of her team was occupied with the Toa, and Buzzz had found his footing again. What they needed was intel. Using the mist as cover, Virse cascaded downward into her sand form. The thin layer would be near impossible to see through the veil. As it turned out, she did so just in time. A lightning bolt sliced through where she had been standing, continuing onward to strike the catwalk. Arcs of electricity skittered over her, crystallizing part of her sand. It would have been far worse if she had been struck directly.

The soft scraping of glassy sand was hidden by the silence field as Virse painfully pressed on. She soon reached the edge of the field and the interior of the room. The lingering tendrils of mist still prevented the Rahkshi from immediately seeing her without obstructing her vision as severely. Inside waited a third Rahkshi with a ranged weapon of some kind. She had to warn Hound.

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Terry)

The sudden change in direction caught him off-guard, but as he fell from the side of the catwalk, his reflexes took over and he managed to hook the guardrail with his staff. The second boomerang slipped from his grip and fell to the molten protodermis even as the first whizzed past on the walkway.

He clung to his staff with all his remaining strength. It would be over all too soon. That is, if he wasn't hanging from the walkway by his insulated staff. He flipped the catch on Io's cage, and the Avohkah sprang up into the walkway, electrocuting the surface below the treaded Toa.

Except Thaera never got the chance to release Io.

As he grabbed onto the railing and the bangarang flew past him, Terry detonated it. 

IC(fishers): "Ma-TOR-an" fishers corrected. "It's a species name. Just call me fishers, it's easier to pronounce, if nothing else." She paused, taking a breathe of air and waving her hand to dismiss the problem.

"Seems that we've all come from different places, friend. Maybe even different universes or different planets."

-IC: Hound-

Even when enraged, veins full of the burning venom of adrenaline, Hound was a hunter at heart; not a blind berserker, but a predator, trained to find weakness and able to taste the fear and panic of his foes. As such, while the others had moved ahead and engaged directly, the Denuian had momentarily paused, relinquishing his role as literal meatshield. The beings ahead were strange; he recognized only one of them, the Toa named Maccha who had been part of his team on during previous round. The others were twisted and spiny caricatures of the beings he had talked to since his arrival; by the strange mist (its source was unknown but Hound felt that the Maccha fellow seemed too honest to restrain from mentioning it as one of his own powers) and silence that was generated, it seemed that their powers were grotesque versions of the Toa species, working in negatives or alternatives of nature. This could be very problematic; as such, Hound had planned his movement accordingly.

Intending to charge into combat and strike at Maccha while the theatrical combatant was distracted, Hound let strength surge into his body, limiting himself to half of his maximum potential in an effort to conserve energy. When Buzzz was thrown out of the mist and onto a lower catwalk, the Denuian changed his mind; if he could get down to the insectoid and work with him for a few moments, he could potentially move around the group of opponents and attempt an ambush. Hound thought that Virse, Sudrec, Nine, and Riss would be more than capable of stalemating or even conquering their opponents until he rejoined with them; as such, the Denuian acted the moment he thought of the tactic, using the concealment via the generated mist to hide (at least momentarily) his movement.

With a surge of terrifying speed, Hound moved to the edge of the catwalk, placing one foot on the rail (and bending it downwards slightly in the process) to propel himself further in the subsequent jump. Thanks to the combination of his natural physical advantage and his power boost, he cleared the gap with little difficulty and, after recovering quickly from the fall, set off immediately towards Buzzz.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg