BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xara - Arena.

I hung back waiting for the others to go on ahead. They were all strangers, and it'd be stupid of me to turn my back on them. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

"Oooookay. I'll, uh... I'll pretend I know what that means, too." Daedalus looked himself over. His left arm was hard to move, both from the creature's claws sinking into it and because of the bite on that shoulder, and his chest hurt from where the creature's other claws had embedded themselves. All three wounds were fairly shallow, but they still hurt. He wasn't going to be fighting at full capacity any time soon.

"At any rate, I suppose I should thank you," he said, rubbing his face. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you do it? What am I to you that you would take some of my pain?"

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

"CEASE!" I screamed, a strange spell of assertiveness overcoming me and causing me to activate my Crast, hopefully knocking Lytrel back.

Immediately after activating my Crast, I pulled back and clutched my book more tightly to my chest. A part of me wondered why I felt somewhat protective of the Queen, but as my feet shifted in the grass, the rest of me knew exactly why. I knew a thing or two about madness.

I blinked rapidly to clear my vision as my eyes turned to look at Xaeraz. I gingerly reached out with my mind and touched his, hoping to feel some signs of life.

OOC: Daedalus talking to Varentain, Von Worten Crasting Lytrel and trying to establish a mental connection with Xaeraz.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel, with the push of Con Worten's Crast, flew into a wall.

"▂▂▂▂..."

The Ba-Toa woozily tried to pick himself up off the ground but ended up just sprawling on all fours.

IC: Hagah

Hagah took Tarsus's launcher to the face. Reeling, he attempted to trot backwards to create more distance between himself and his opponent, while also trying to bring his sword back to a guard position.

IC Varentain - w/ Daedalus

"You remind me greatly of several people I have met in the past. Young soldiers with a great deal of pride for their nation and their place in it, but thrust into truly iniquitous and undue situations. Forced to assume responsibilities and suffering too great for any one man or woman to bear." He spoke in the manner, naturally, of a politician. Somewhat vacuous, clingy and winceworth. A spiel.

"Now then. Are you able to fight? I am not particularly keen on this tournament myself, but I do realize the necessity of combat."

IC Maccha Yellow! - w/ Kat, Xara and Venix

You grimaced, taking the lead pointed out to you by the Turahk.

IC Tenjou - Spire, Attacking Tarsus

Had she hit them? A moment of uncertainty was followed by the report of more gunfire. The angles of these trails put their target behind objects, it would be too time consuming to find him again.

Instead, she turned to another battle unfolding below, an Artahka Bull locked in battle with a bulky Toa-sized combatant. She raised her hand and took aim, charging it with the same infrared light as before. After a moment of aiming and preparing, she fired at the Artahka Bull's opponent. Aimed towards center mass, she hoped their melee might put both of them in it's path.

...but close to it

IC(Ismekne): The fighter climbed up the steps and opted to go to the ruined Commercial Sector for a bite to eat. 

OOC: Open for interaction. 

IC(A.D. and Kalatin- Knowledge Sector): A.D. was looking attentively at a fight between a Toa of Water and a Toa of Lightning. What do you make of that? he thought to Kalatin.

Kalatin's eyes were still fixated on the position of young Naona. Good and getting better, the gelatin said, noting Vagust's arrival. Tuyetkamn will not be getting her way easily this day. 

A.D. gave the gelatin a playful shove, sending Kalatin falling off his chair. Annoyed, Kalatin smacked the dragon on his folded wings, giving A.D. a brief stinging sensation. Check this out, the dragon thought. He replayed Ismekne's and Vagust's fight. If I'm going to fight the Rahkshi, it pays to ally with someone with lightning powers. Kalatin nodded agreement, even though he thought little of the minor detail. 

Can't you fight her on your own? Kalatin said, conveying a mental sigh. This wasn't really his concern - the Puppetmaster and the little child were. Then he immediately regretted that telepathic message. The dragon had proved to be more than a match for the Puppetmaster's tricks, and his fire could prove invaluable. And he was less likely to scare the Young Naona. He projected those thoughts to A.D.

A.D. evoked a silent nod. He brought forth a memory of Aclarung using telekinesis against Xara. The two of them looked at each other. Like it or not, we're better off working as a team. 

IC: Amorigiahna - Arena

Amorigiahna nodded, lowering her arms before hopping down towards them, entering the group as if she had originally met up with them earlier.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

With his foe attempting to put some distance in between them, now was the time for Tarsus to advance.

Dashing at his opponent in a zig-zag formation in an attempt to confuse him (which unknowingly took him out of the path of the invisible light blast aimed towards his back, letting it fly towards Hagah unhindered), he raised Executioner high above his shoulder and swung the drill down towards one of the Artakha Bull's forelegs, intending to hinder his maneuverability.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus squinted. What in the world was this guy talking about?

"Uh, I'm not a soldier, exactly, and I don't even have a nation to be proud of." He waved his hand. "But whatever. As for your question... able, yes. Willing? Not so much. I mean, I'll fight if I have to, but I'm not exactly keen on looking for a battle."

OOC: Daedalus talking to Varentain.

Edited by (Daedalus)

IC: Snarl - Comfort Sector.

Snarl continued resting, not quite asleep, but not making any effort to get up.

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

Karz... She glared daggers at the screen, wishing someone would kill that stupid rahk already....

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

Interesting... The Puppetmaster thought to himself. The majority of surviving fighters were forming groups. Perhaps Tuyetkhamun was right about alliances after all.... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector)

When Ismekne entered the commercial sector, a tall Vortixx stumbled to her. His left hand was grasping an empty mug, while his right hand rose and pointed at her. "You!" he mumbled loudly, "I know you. You're that.. you're that.. you're that camp follower from Prax who stole my money.. You daughter of a.." He burped and struggled to remain standing. His breath smelled of alcohol. "You know what I do to thieves? You know what? Huh? You know? I cut their thumbs! And throw them to the Rahi! That's right! So give me my money back or I'll.. I'll cut your thumbs!" He intensively stared at her eyes, awaiting an answer.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Knowledge Sector)

She had decided to stay out of the third round and spend it in the knowledge sector watching the fight on screen, learning about the combat styles of various fighters in the process. It was also quite entertaining, she had to admit to herself.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

"A word of wisdom for him?" the Rahkshi asked quietly. "Empty your mind entirely. That which cannot be found cannot be touched. But if you think to take him on in combat... I'm afraid you really don't stand a chance. Whatever the outcome of your journey here, if you survive battling him... it is because he wants you alive. Be cautious. Be wary. That is all I can tell you."

And then the Rahkshi was silent once more. As Albrecht continued on, he would quickly re-unite with Ezezko; and within only a few minutes, the two would find themselves re-united with everyone in the group except for the Queen and Kopen.

GM IC: THE QUEEN + KOPEN

"I... made the mistake of... leaning on the barrier," the Queen groaned, leaning against the wall as she recovered. "It vanished... I fell."

GM IC: CYARC - WITH MOST OF QUEST

"You... are... MEAN!" The Toa of Gravity yelled, pounding his fists on the floor, his face twisted with rage directed at Lytrel. "You... work for... him! That... is BAD! BAD TOA!"

Cyarc stood to his feet, towering over Lytrel, his eyes wide with anger.

Slowly, Lytrel picked himself up off the floor to look at Cyarc.

"... Shut up... Shut up..."

Worthless.

Cowardly.

Spineless.

Pathetic.

Laughingstock.

Laughingstocklaughingstoc-

"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"

I... I pOundED my fiST on The FlOor, mUCh liKe... MucH lIKe HoW that MONSTER did. I... LoOK aWaY from MONSTER and oVER at... At FoN VorTEn... TheN At NoCKTon... ThEn At... ThEn at HIM. i... HaTE HIM.. I HAte the MONSTER

"Don't..."

"DON'T CALL ME BAD YOOOU-▅▅!"

I PiCK Up a RoCK and ThrOW it the SeALEd DOoR.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen didn't even turn to face the Queen, and just sat, staring at the spot where she had fallen. "B-but... why?" she whispered. "W-why did it vanish? W-why are you... apologizing?"

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

Mirror gave a soft, embarrassing cry at the unexpected sound far too close to him, and suddenly smashed the base of his sword towards the threat. Which just so happened to be the recovering Halken's head.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian, Buzzz, Hound, Riss, Sudrec)

"Yes, I agree," Virse snapped, a bit of her military demeanor returning once more. "The Rahkshi was spotted in that direction. Buzzz, Nine, and I will take the right flank, Hound, Starburst, and... Lord Sudrec... will take the left... with your permission of course, oh Great One."

And the reverence was back.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez, attacking Arkie, Gamma, and Ravyn)

His bucket chain was suddenly rendered nonfunctional, though the two remaining contestants had not appeared to make any move against it. Perhaps Contestant Ravyn had survived. Arkrax set all available resources to determining where the Toa had gone, but as of yet, he could see nothing.

There, a flash of metal near Contestant Arkie. A point had formed facing upwards, but it did not have the appearance of intending harm towards the Toa. Contestant Ravyn had exhibited signs of elemental control of iron. Perhaps this was some form of communication between them. Arkrax followed the gesture to seek out its cause, but still nothing presented itself. He would keep looking.

In the meantime, his allies had come to his aid at an unfortunate time. The ruse had failed, and now the three could determine that they were still under attack. But he noticed what Jorth had set up: a slippery, flammable sheet of his element beneath Contestant Arkie's feet. A well-placed vat could easily crush the hampered Toa, or otherwise set the floor beneath her alight. It was fortunate she had moved to another walkway and positioned herself near another vat. One more burst of data, and the vat was plummeting to the walkway near her, trailing burning molten protodermis along with it. There was only so much a Hau could do.

Edited by Click

IC: Vorzin

Ow.

Big bullet wounds to the chest like to kill people.

I sit up in the medical bay, glancing around as I make my way into the hallways.

IC: Haarnak

He found it hard to not laugh as Severain began diving towards the molten metal. Despite being winded for a few seconds from the elbow jabs, Haarnak kept hanging on tenaciously, his hands still launching fire into Severain's helmet as he clung on and activated his Kadin, adding to the pair's speed towards the lava. With a certain anarchist joy, the Ta-Toa shouted in the Makuta's ear; "Either you're going down, or we both are!" as they rocketed downwards towards the lake.

IC: Arkie

I'm #####ing tired of this, I think to myself, jumping and clinging to a sturdy pipe on the wall as I absorb the metal walkway supporting the layer of grease, sending it plummeting into the molten metal. I create another platform where the old one was and take a shot from my crossbow at a window in the tower- there appear to be a number of beings  in it, so naturally, I assumed they're attacking us.

OOC: Vorzin KO'd by Tirkah, Haarnak fightign Severain, Arkie firing at anyone in Fort Jorth MK 2.

VBWj75sh.png

GM IC: THE QUEEN + KOPEN

"Perhaps we can have this conversation... later?" the Queen suggested. "I have just... forced myself to... undergo years of development in the span of mere minutes. You taught me... a valuable lesson and whatever that test was... I passed. Make no mistake... it will take years for me to atone for... my actions. But this is... a start. We must reunite with the others... find the gem... defeat whoever has been messing with us. Once we are back in the facility... we shall have more time to talk, should you wish to do so."

GM IC: CYARC

With a snarl, Cyarc activated his Kanohi Pakari and pounded the floor with his fist again; the stone fractured under the blow, cracks shooting across the stone towards Lytrel. The fighter would feel his legs rapidly growing heavier as Cyarc began using his elemental powers, aiming to crush Lytrel where he stood even as he pounded at the stone again, more cracks appearing around them.

-IC: Hound-

"Perhaps Buzz and I should switch positions? Having one member of each group that knows exactly where this opponent was last spotted would be beneficial. Otherwise I agree; we should move." Hound had tensed subtly, his gaze regaining its distant quality; his senses were actively searching for any sign of opponents sneaking up on the idling group.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

"Yeah..." Kopen mumbled. It was clear that none of this made any sense to her, but they had more important things to deal with than a nice Queen. More... dangerous things.

She picked herself up and staggered off down the tunnel, still in a mild state of shock.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian, Buzzz, Hound, Riss, Sudrec)

"Very well. Hound, Nine, follow me." She ran off down the walkway, keeping a wary eye out for a flash of silver.

Edited by Click

IC: Hagah

Tenjou's laser struck Hagah at the same time Tarsus's hammer struck his foreleg.

Bellowing in pain, Hagah activated the lava beam of his sword and aimed it at Tarsus, even though he knew it would be suicide at close range.

"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"

ThE woRLD... GRoWS heaVIEr...

Fg=(Gmm)/r^2

I... Try to IncREAse my pERsOnAL graViTATIONAl puLl... PUlL evRYthING tOWARds mySELf...

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC - Ilyin:

Again the haft of my axe found itself in the way of Mirror's sword, stopping him from harming our fallen comrade, before I forcefully shoved him back and away from Halken, possibly knocking him over.

"We need to contain him and hope this wears off," I growled to Langmuir. "Otherwise he'll have to go the way of Halken and we'll have to drag him out of here."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Tenjou - Spire, Attacking HAGAH

There is little delay as the Av-Toa draws her bow, opting to form a highly charged arrow of hardlight. If it doesn't kill the Artahka Bull on impact, it'll explode in a manner akin to a flashbang.

She aims, breathes out and fires.

IC Varentain - w/ Daedalus

"I see."

He remains silent for a moment. "In that case we can wait for others to come with to us." His Mohtrek glowed and he split into a trio of hims, picking up the dead rahi and dragging it out towards a more visible location. A him checking to ensure they aren't spotted. They throw the dead weight bodily to the floor, it shows clear wounds. "With any fortune, this will draw someone to investigate." The three of him find their places in darkened niches and hazy corners. Waiting.

...but close to it

IC-Ignis

Ignis Ducked under the Boomerang as it curved around, before he noticed that His halberd was no longer in his attacker's wheels. He must've removed it, making him considerably weaker through using his basic sword. "You shouldn't have thrown that." He said. "I tried it once, and I DIED!" He then hurled a fireball at his foe's face, before Running up on the walkway's railing and striking with a jump attack.

IC-Severain

"You're seriously attempting to take me down with you?" Severain mused, quickly Gripping His foe's wrists tightly, and Blasting high-intensity Chain lightning right through his body. "Allow me to disagree..."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

When Ismekne entered the commercial sector, a tall Vortixx stumbled to her. His left hand was grasping an empty mug, while his right hand rose and pointed at her. "You!" he mumbled loudly, "I know you. You're that.. you're that.. you're that camp follower from Prax who stole my money.. You daughter of a.." He burped and struggled to remain standing. His breath smelled of alcohol. "You know what I do to thieves? You know what? Huh? You know? I cut their thumbs! And throw them to the Rahi! That's right! So give me my money back or I'll.. I'll cut your thumbs!" He intensively stared at her eyes, awaiting an answer.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne just snorted and clocked him upside the head using her fist. With any luck, he'd just fall unconscious and fail to pose a problem anymore. 

IC-Ignis

Ignis Ducked under the Boomerang as it curved around, before he noticed that His halberd was no longer in his attacker's wheels. He must've removed it, making him considerably weaker through using his basic sword. "You shouldn't have thrown that." He said. "I tried it once, and I DIED!" He then hurled a fireball at his foe's face, before Running up on the walkway's railing and striking with a jump attack.

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

Cursing colourfully, Terry bobbed to the side, the fireball singing his manly cheek. His opponent was shouting at him about something and jumping up onto the narrow railing, but his kick would never connect....

.....the bangarang, like all good boomerangs, was on its way back.

As it neared them - the small amount of sound it made being drowned out by Ignis' own shouting and the clank of machinery all around - it flew towards the Ta-Toa, and Terry began to roll backwards, detonating the weapon as it passed right beside Ignis.

If the blast didn't kill him outright, it would definitely throw him off the railing and into the lava below. 

Either way, this was Terry's victory. 

IC Nocton:

Nocton, surprised, pointed his sword at the combatants, preparing to unleash a blast of inky Shadow.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

(IC as Agion, Med bay)

I hissed in anger.  Usually I could keep my emotions in check but today... today was a very... trying day.  My beast instincts from my Jaga side trying to get the best of me.

The straps holding me down were thick, rough, chafing into my wrists.  Almost like metal.  Chainmail?  Maybe.  My first response was to simply rip them out but they held me too tightly.  Then I remembered my stinger.  I tried twisting that but even it was tied down, stretched behind my head.

"Hello?  Anyone?  Is anyone here?"  I shouted to nowhere in particular.  I needed out, out... get me OUT!  I don't care about the madness now!

"Can anybody hear me?"

(OOC:  Agion open for interaction.)

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

GM IC: ELITTRA

She warily followed after Zakaro in silence.

GM IC: CYARC - THE ROOM

Cyarc allowed Lytrel's powers to take effect, leaping at the other Toa and swinging both fists at Lytrel with the super strength granted to him by his mask.

"YOU... ARE BAD!"

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I had once thought madness to be out of the ordinary, but my time in the Bionifight tournament started to convince me otherwise. I did not understand why these two were suddenly fighting, but it did not matter. This had to stop. Fighting in the arena was one thing. Fighting here was another. Death was all too great a possibility. Real death.

I activated my Crast toward the strange Toa even as I was slowly pulled toward Lytrel. I did not believe I would stop the Toa, but I might at least divert his course enough that he would not strike Lytrel. At the same time, I extended my mind and pushed against Lytrel's.

Please, be calm. We need each other.

A tear sliding down my right cheek touched the corner of my lips. I licked them instinctively. It tasted like sweat.

Please stop, Lytrel.

Madness.

OOC: Von Worten Crasting Cyarc and attempting to mind-speak to Lyrtrel.

Edited by (Daedalus)
  • Upvote 1

IC - Aclaraung:

Not a trap, but a disguised person. How interesting.

Aclaraung twisted his long, sinewy body, keeping his wings folded closely against himself; as he did so, he rotated around the catwalk, upside down and with the explosive blasts harmlessly flying through the air where he was. However, he was not stationary, as he continued twisting around the catwalk, and in moments his head came up as he finished his spiral around the walkway.

And when it did so, fire flew from his mouth, soon to engulf Selox.

I haven't even needed my gem yet.

IC Selox:

Selox ran down the catwalk, narrowly avoiding Aclaraung's fire. He loosed a few more blasts at the Dragon's wings, before seeming to melt into the catwalk, in reality having morphed into a very thin layer over it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC(fishers): The fisherwoman had just started her morning walk to the boat docks when she found herself...somewhere else. At first she thought that Botar had finally caught her, but then the announcement from the Host started to play, and she renewed her grip on her fishing pole. This sounds like FUN. A devious smile played across her face. Who knew what chaos could be wrought in the middle of a fighting tournament? There would no doubt be gossip, and intrigue, and dramatic entrances, and glory, and honor. It would be glorious. 

Her smile widened upon seeing the gaping holes in the ceiling and floor. Ooo...explosions. 

And it was just like back home - a Toa was punching a drunk, vendors hawking their wares...they were making her feel right at home. A mask seller off to the right. A Po-Matoran selling something tasty. Casually, fishers walked over to the stall and picked up a piece of pizza. "What happened here?" she asked, trying to keep the eager conspiratorial tone out of her voice. 

OOC: fishers talking to the Po-Matoran shopkeeper.

IC-Ignis

Before Ignis's blow could connect, The Boomerang circled back around and (Somehow) Blew up right beside him, Fragmenting his body into many gears, armour shards, and giblets.

It hurt.

A lot.

OOC

Ignis was blown up by Terry Terrix. Some greatest warrior if he can't even have one kill per fight... Or maybe I should stop challenging Locus's characters for a fight. Or maybe not resort to ridiculous tactics that are bound to get me killed

In other news, maybe that Bangarang could deal some damage to Terry, as Ignis was right in front of him (?) when it detonated.

Edited by Shagaru Magala

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC-Ignis

Before Ignis's blow could connect, The Boomerang circled back around and (Somehow) Blew up in his face, Fragmenting his body into many gears, armour shards, and giblets.

In other news, maybe that Bangarang could deal some damage to Terry, as Ignis was right in front of him (?) when it detonated.

OOC: Sorry if my post wasn't clear. It was detonated beside Ignis as it flew past him back towards Terry. And yes, I have every intention of having Terry take damage from that.

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

The tread Toa didn't escape unscathed, of course. While Ignis' body took the brunt of the blast, Terry was still showered with jagged pieces of shrapnel that tore at his armour, leaving dozens of ragged cuts and painful bruises. 

He rolled backwards, shielding his face with his hands, and waited for the rain of blood and viscera to stop before lowering them. Swallowing a few curses, he sifted through the mess to find the pieces of the bangarang, which were already slowly sliding and rolling towards each other. Gathering them up, he stuffed them into a belt pouch and continued on his way.

He soon found what looked to be a small storeroom of some kind set into the wall away from the vats, and headed inside, shutting the door behind him before settling in to patch his wounds.

Soon, he would be ready to join the hunt once more...

Edited by Locus

IC: Aeolin/Great Furnace

I stopped realizing that no one was behind me. I took the time to cool my body with a gentle breeze.

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

The Toa of Stone continued to scour the battlefield from his balcony of the Central Spire.

His eyes locked onto a strange silver Toa.

Another target?

Naona carefully tracked the being's movement. His visor zoomed in on his newest opponent's chest.

Fire.

Lasers streaked across the battlefield towards Aeolin's torso.

• Upvote 1

IC: Aeolin/Great Furnace, Fighting Naona (MC)

~Hey, duck.~

I ducked as a laser fires over me. I looked down through the eyehole in my boot.

~Thanks Cyde,~ I thought back. ~Now let's going.~

Turning my feet into cyclones once more, I began moving, slowly towards the group I previously fought. However, I was moving backwards, facing my opponent.

IC: Linear/Great Furnace, Following Naona (MC) from above

I looked down upon my little helper from above on the shadow of a catwalk. He was currently chasing a Toa. Good. The most distracted the better. I decided to help by trying to skewer the silver one with shadow spikes, but I intended on stealing the kill for myself. I was disappointed when he dodged my attacks as well. I had to ground him first.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne just snorted and clocked him upside the head using her fist. With any luck, he'd just fall unconscious and fail to pose a problem anymore.

Ismekne's strike at his jaw made him stumble, but not fall. His mug dropped on the ground, a few droplets of drink spraying on the floor. When he regained his footing, he rubbed his jaw with his right hand, glowered and revealed his teeth. His left hand grasped the hilt of his sword and pulled it out. "I WILL KILL YOU! KARZAHNI-SPAWNED CRUD!" He shouted, ran towards her and began to aimlessly swing his sword at her general direction.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Albrecht von Armbrüster)

We walk again through tunnels dark and cold,

then see a light; we walk into the scene.

We find our allies at each other's throats;

they fight and scream and make a holy noise.

I wonder if the half of them are sane:

perhaps this maze has turned their minds to mould.

Edited by Eyru