BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Aeolin (Cyde's POV)/Great Furnace, Fighting Xara, Kat, and Maccha Yellow

Although Aeolin was going over fighting plans for each fighter, I was paying attention to the actual three opponents down below.

~Don't look now, but they either discovered us, about to fight each other, or teaming up to fight someone else. Let's go!~

~Yes, but then-~

I cut him off immediately as I turned our feet into cyclones that got us down onto the ground before Aeolin could say otherwise, forcing him to enter a combat stance.

~I guess I'm ready to fight when you are.~

~Yeah. Let's go!~

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Xara - Arena.

Even before the attacker (Aeolin) had finished landing, I'd already sent a lightning bolt flashing towards them. 

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

But Io was no normal lighting bolt, despite its appearance. As the Avohkah sailed over her head, it suddenly curved back around and stabbed directly at her exposed back.

IC: Ten

Nothing is scarier than dragons f...alling from the sky and onto a catwalk you were hanging onto. Ten wasn't thinking of anything else.

Nope.

Of course, something comparable would be having a bolt of energy narrowly miss your left side, which is precisely what just happened to Ten. He almost let out a startled yelp, but continued going forwards, slowly creating more pillars, keeping a bit farther to the right of the pillars. They continued to form, in the exact same path as before.

Might as well hope whoever was shooting wouldn't realize he had moved.

OOC: Running from Uri.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Before I landed. That means his feet are still cyclones, right.

IC: Aeolin/Great Furnace, Fighting Xara, Kat, and Maccha Yellow

We were hit by the lightning bolt, giving us burns (as if the place wasn't hot enough), jarred us for a bit (which caused us to fall), and knocked us down (out of the way of the fear bolt that was headed towards us). We proceed to take to the air, again, and decided to make our attacks from above. We started proceeding with forming multiple cyclones that formed out of a nearby vat of molten protodermis that sent burning winds and molten drops of metal at the group.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena

Venom Huntress was so focused on getting her weapon she didn't see the bolt turning around.  The bolt hit her solidly in the back  the electricity courced through her body and she couldn't take it.

OOC: Venom Huntress KO'd by Thaera

IC: Buzzz-Arena

Buzzz returned to the main group.  "I spotted someone flying around.  They appeared to be alone."

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

The problem with cyclones is that they take a few seconds to form, and I used that time to take to the air, flying straight over the still-forming cyclones and slashing at the attacker (Aeolin) as I flashed past him.

Edited by Locus

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

Times like this made me wish I could fly again.

The winds were hot, but bearable. My main concern was the droplets of liquid metal.

Luckily, due to being thrown around in the air, they cooled rapidly, and I whirled my staff to deflect a good portion of them.

Simple physics demanded that I not get away unharmed, however, and more than one boiling hot glob landed on me, melting through small bits of my armor.

Grimacing through the pain, I flung a couple of low level Fear bolts out, hoping to catch the guy mid flight.

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

He continued rolling onwards, turning a staircase into a pseudo-escalator to help him get up to the next platform.

The hunt was far from over....

IC: Aeolin/Great Furnace, Separating Xara, Kat, and Maccha Yellow

I countered Xara's blades with one of my plated boots, and pushed myself back, but I pushed myself into one of the fear bolts.

~Uhh...what plan did we say about dealing with fear again?~

~Ugh. Level 1 fear. We need to draw the line. Deal with the airborne first.~

He began to propel us backwards with our cyclones, and started a cyclone to blow the two (Kat and Maccha Yellow) back or maybe into the vats/catwalks below with very strong winds.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Halken groaned in masculine pain from his position on the floor, still not recovered from the sizable bump he took from his fight with Langmuir.

IC: Zephyr's stream of profanity continued to bubble forth as he slid down the catwalk, insults growing ever more vitriolic the further he slid down, panic returning to his face. He began to prepare one last, final, trul unspeakable insult as he slipped off the catwalk and plunged, screaming in horror, into the pool of molten metal below him with an ugly sizzle.

IC: Venix shook her head as what she was watching finally registered with her. She slipped into the air once more, a field of silence popping into reality around her as she began to glide through the air above Aeolin. Her quietly checked her shotguns, ensuring they were fully loaded, then continued to circle the fight and wait for an opportune chance to strike the flying toa...

IC: Xaeraz glanced up and waved at the new arrivals, slotting his clawed arm back into place. He got to his feet shakily and stumbled over with a grin.

"Hey! You made it! How did it go for you?"

OOC: Zeph killed by Bajets. Sorta.

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Confused as to how the heck Aeolin had managed to kick a high-speed sword out of the way without mangling his foot, I wheeled about and sent a pair of dazzling lightning bolts flickering through the air towards him. 

Edited by Locus

IC Maccha Yellow! - Fighting Aeolin

"MACCHA STAND PROUD!" You shout out, standing firm in the face of adversity and force of wind, putting one foot forward you begin to work your ways towards the new enigmatic enemy.

IC Tenjou - Attacking Tirkah

Her first attack seemed to have no effects. The tell tale report of high caliber weaponry and the two new trail's told her that much.

She prepared another attack, this laser was a much lower frequency, it would appear so faint and red as to be invisible. Of course, the wavelength didn't mean the intensity was any less lethal.

Taking careful aim, she fired once more at the most recent trail.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

As Daedalus lay on the catwalk, he turned inward, trying to pull himself away from the pain. Maybe if he thought hard enough, he could make the pain go away. Mind over matter. That was a thing, right? It... well, it didn't really work, but he did, through his haze, notice something. It was a recent memory. Had someone spoken to him?

"What?" he whispered, straining through his teeth.

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I took note of our other companions just as Xaeraz rose and greeted us. I was quite glad to see more friendly faces.

"We are alive, so I suppose the answer could be 'well enough,'" I said. "Though we did have a rather odd encounter with a strange golden being, who, unless I am horribly mistaken, was the very same being who previously invaded all our minds and is the guardian of this gem we seek. How went things with you?"

OOC: Daedalus talking to Varentain, Von Worten talking to Xaeraz.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC - Ilyin:

"I hate this tunnel. So much."

IC - Seven:

No, Seven replied again, just as forcefully, still not certain if he would be heard at all anyways. The more Yoko tried the brute force tactic, the easier it was to resist.

IC - Vagust:

A hit! Wonderful. And now she was swinging the warhammer at him. Vagust altered the angle of his blade and his body, one step bringing him to the center of the catwalk, close to Ismekne, who was nearer to the edge, while he caught the warhammer via its haft on his blade. Instantly he pulled his blade back, one hand holding it near the tip and the other at the hilt, intending to rip the warhammer from Ismekne's grasp. As he did so, just for a measure of security, he channeled electricity through his blade.

With any look, it would run through his blade, into and through Ismekne's warhammer, and into her arms. She would either have too strong of a grip on her hammer and be pulled over by the larger and stronger Vagust, or she would lose it, or she would manage to free herself in some way before being shocked. No matter what, Vagust had a plan for every eventuality.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Nocton:

Nocton looked at the Toa, trying to decern who it was.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Quest

Unfortunately, sudden shouting and pointing was not what the rattled Mirror needed. His blade came down on Langmuir's arm as a cry of alarm leapt from his lips.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian, Buzzz, Hound, Sudrec, Riss)

The trail of sand slipped up next to Buzzz and quickly reformed into Toa Virse. There was a hint of concern in her face as she looked right at Hound. "It was that silver creature from the Training Sector. I watched it curve lightning around Sudrec in the battle. Even if it is alone, the battle will not be an easy one."

IC: Thaera - Arena

"I... I did it. I killed her," Thaera stammered, perhaps a bit more shocked than was usually warranted. No, he didn't mind watching her die. He watched Rahi die all the time at his hands. But... she was actually sentient. And he beat her. It was a true test of his skill... and he passed.

Io lingered just outside of its cage for a moment and let out a plaintive buzz. Thaera shook himself out of the shock and tried to grin. He was hurt bad. But he wasn't dying yet.

~I'm fine~, he hummed reassuringly, but Io didn't sound convinced.

~Hurt.~

~I know, I know. I'll be good as new right after I win this thing.~

He usually carried a few herbal remedies from his friends, but the packet was nowhere to be found. He would have to continue without it. He locked up Io's cage and started limping off down the catwalk before it could object. Maybe he could find that invisible marksman from earlier.

IC - Ilyin:

But not before my timely and quick reflexes - and the well placed haft of a large axe - blocked the sword from striking Langmuir. "Mirror," I said, taking advantage of the deep and dulcet tones of my voice by speaking quitely and soothingly, but still firmly, "Sheathe your sword and stand back. Halken is alright, he's alive. This tunnel is messing with all of us. It had me and Halken worse earlier, you know that. Don't let it do the same thing to you."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Aeolin/Great Furnace, Separating Xara, Kat, and Maccha Yellow

I had to decide whether to dodge the lightning and hit the fear again, or take the lightning to propel me out of the way of said fear.

I had little choice as I was bombarded by said lightning. Which sent me down onto a high catwalk, narrowly avoiding the fear bolt. I sighed a sigh of relief, but I had to get moving. Cyde agreed and began to propel me away from the trio via a speedy cyclone. He activated cyclones on many pits we passed, flinging hot wind and molten metal bits everywhere. Of course, Cyde also set up a defensive wall of wind to push the bits away.

I didn't pursue Aeolin, instead deciding to let him waste his energy by creating unnecessary cyclones in all of the pits he passed. If he was smart, he'd keep running and not look back. If he was stupid, he'd return of his own accord. 

"You guys okay?" I asked, rejoining Kat and Maccha. 

"We should get moving," I suggested, "find somewhere these people can't use the vats on us." 

IC: Venix circled once, twice more, watching the (she presumed) aggressor fly off, before alighting on the catwalk, shotguns tucked under her arms. Safties flicked on and she sauntered up to the trio, a friendly expression on her face as one of her free hands waved at them.

"Good work, guardsmen!" She "cried," although it was closer to normal speech, if only barely louder.

IC: "We met him as well. He tried to make us join him and kill the Queen, as impossible as that would be. I declined but Lytrel..." Xaeraz sighed, gesturing to his partner.

"Lytrel agreed with him."

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

As Tarsus' feet once again made contact with the ground, he quickly leaned towards the direction of his previous strike, letting the second stream of lava fly harmlessly through the air behind him. Deciding to display a ranged attack of his own, he lessened his grip on Executioner, rotating it around in his hands before firing his only metal sphere directly towards the area between the Artakha Bull's humaniod waist and his front set of legs. Thinking that the creature was too large to effectively dodge in the area of which they were fighting in, it would come as a surprise to him if his attack were to somehow miss its mark.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Kat:

I raised my staff once more, though this new Rahkshi had holstered their weapons, I knew that the body could just as easily be a weapon.

And this one had four arms.

"Think you might be mistaking us for someone else. No Guardsmen here."

Though my posture made it clear I was ready for confrontation, my voice was easy and light hearted.

"Who are you?"

• Upvote 1

"A four-armed Rahkshi?" I mused, trusting Kat to keep focused on the newcomer, while I kept an eye on our surroundings, "that's something you don't see every day..."

Although, in this tournament, I really shouldn't have been surprised. 

IC - Vagust:

A hit! Wonderful. And now she was swinging the warhammer at him. Vagust altered the angle of his blade and his body, one step bringing him to the center of the catwalk, close to Ismekne, who was nearer to the edge, while he caught the warhammer via its haft on his blade. Instantly he pulled his blade back, one hand holding it near the tip and the other at the hilt, intending to rip the warhammer from Ismekne's grasp. As he did so, just for a measure of security, he channeled electricity through his blade.

With any look, it would run through his blade, into and through Ismekne's warhammer, and into her arms. She would either have too strong of a grip on her hammer and be pulled over by the larger and stronger Vagust, or she would lose it, or she would manage to free herself in some way before being shocked. No matter what, Vagust had a plan for every eventuality.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne felt the tug as the sword pushed the hammer up. But Ismekne wasn't looking to pull the weapon away - instead she stepped in and drove the hammer right toward Vagust's mask with force. The electricity barely reached the Ga-Toa's finger tips before she summoned her electricity control power, forcing the charge toward Vagust's other arm. She was very close to the flat of the larger Toa's blade. 

She knew that she would have to struggle against the other Toa's natural control of his element to maintain this for long, but she was hoping that the surprise would be enough to catch him off guard. Maybe. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Venix stared at Kat for a minute, although her gaze seemed to be more at a point behind her, purple eyes unfocused and distant, before she shook her head violently, spine straightening up in shock. She looked around in a brief state of panic, before settling back in as she realized where she was. Both shotguns shifted to her left side, both right arms shot up in a salute, and Venix stood up ramrod straight.

"Guardsman Venix of Destral, reporting!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"If we're doing introductions, I'm Xara," I called over my shoulder, still keeping an eye out for the cyclonic being, "also a former Corpus Rahkshi student, and the school unofficial best fighter."

IC: "Corpus Rahkshi?" Venix asked, relaxing again and scratching her head, obviously confused again. "I've never heard of that, but I was never a good student of history... My teacher might have mentioned it and I forgot." She sighed, smiling apologetically at Kat and Xara as she shifted her shotguns back to their holsters.

"But, uh, yes, I'll join up. I'm Silence, level seven. Teach was surprised how quickly I got there..."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

Staring at the screen, Dayeth muttered a curse. Will someone kill that karzing Rahkshi already?

IC Langmuir - Tunnel

That was a close one. I take a step back, from the locked weapons. "Let's take this a little slower."

IC Maccha Yellow! - w/ Team Rahk

Your routine exordium is cut short by BURNING HOT PAIN ARRRGGH. It had been several seasons now since you'd switched back the lighter costumes, made out of fabrics, leathers and minimal metal or compound plating. So the small droplets of molten protodermis bored pea sized holes through your armor and into your skin, sizzling slowly and spectacularly sickeningly.

"MEDIC!" It was less a word than a bestial skreigh.

IC Varentain - w/ Daedalus

"Hang in there, soldier."

His element was a peculiar one. A simple explanation would be that Imaginary Numbers allowed one to switch their own internal world in place of the external world, producing a field of bounded space where the user's persona was projected onto reality. Of course, the world disliked aberrations such as this, so to create a field as strong or as large as his was a rare, rare talent. Most users could barely create a flicker or handful of bounded space before the world's corrective impulses crushed it.

As such, every individual's usage of the element was different, it reflected you as an individual. In his case, it produced a field that allowed for the effortless dismissal of misfortune, criticism and dissent. He was the sole ruler of his own mind and in it, the rightful and utterly unclouded leader of the external world. A leader is the man that bares the brunt of the world's brute force, the vanguard that braves the flames of adversity and hardship to cut a path for his people. So this is what he did, a simple reversal of the flows channeled the pain and anguish from the wounded Toa unto him.

A sharp intake of breath, but he did not cry out. To bare the great load of the leader he had to be as unchanging and indefatigable as stone! It was not possible to bare all of the Toa's pain for him, but he should at least find it possible to retain lucidity now.

• Upvote 2

...but close to it