BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC Selox:

Mere inches from the balcony, the Kanoka became Selox in a blur of motion. The instant his form was reestablished, he had grabbed onto the railing and was firing explosive blasts at the Aclaraung.

IC Intavus:

First blinding light, then scorching flames.

Today was just not your day.

Luckily, you were resistant to fire, but blinded as you were, You couldn't fight back. You trip and stumble backwards, falling onto one of the lower catwalks painfully.

"Ow."

IC Tirkah:

There was one o' them dragons. Tirkah had prided himself on killing a Kanohi Dragon once, but..... this was different. He didn't have the firepower he'd had then. Different target. There was a weird blob thing, but his rounds were for Makuta, not squishy targets. Next. Oh. That weird glowing Vortixx. He cracked a smile inside his armor. Perfect. He took aim, lined up the shot, waited for the space between heartbeats.....

And fired at Vinra. The round, splitting the superheated air with a loud crack.

He rolled aside thrice before getting up, and moving along the catwalk, not bothering to check if he'd hit his target.

His camoflauge would serve him well here.

Ic Kotak:

Shield raised, and Axe at the ready, Kotak did not respond, simply scanning his surroundings, including above him for the source of the voice.

IC Kourahi:

Kourahi angled himself, summoned a dagger of hardlight.... And stopped. He had never killed anything but simple Rahi. And surely a being of the Light should not kill. "Hey, you!" he said uncertainly. "Can we start over?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

The Inquisitor smiled as he saw his opponent rushing towards him, sword at the ready and eager to taste his flesh. His gambit had paid off; by expending his one and only shot just to show that he too possessed ranged capabilities, he had succeeded in bringing the battle to him, which was where he excelled.

Bracing himself for the attack, he lifted his weapon back up in front of his chest, parrying the strike with Executioner's elongated grip. As the force of the charge continued to push him backwards, he shifted his weight and activated the drill attached to the rear of the hammer's head, attempting to shove it into the Artakha Bull's torso and reduce his insides to little more than ground beef.

IC: Amorigiahna - Arena

Just as Amorigiahna had begun to count herself lucky that she hadn't yet run into anyone who might've wanted to kill her, she rounded a corner and found herself coming out just above a group consisting of four other contestants. Cursing the name of her homeland as she quickly ducked behind a support column, she held her breath, desperately hoping that they hadn't caught sight of her.

OOC: Tarsus fighting Hagah; Amorigiahna stumbling across Xara, Kat, Maccha Yellow!, and Venix.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Arena.

"Who's there?" I saw the flicker of motion out the corner of my eye. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Maccha Yellow! - Team Rahk

!!!

IC Varentain - w/ Daedalus

"Who are you, and what did you do?"

The dully coloured Toa speaks, his procedure was successful. He bites back on the pain, controlling it and forcing it down. "I am President Varentain, elected leader of Stelt and Makuta of the In-Elementals."

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

Karz...!

Amorigiahna didn't answer. If they were hostile, doing so would've been a death sentence.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I approached the pillar cautiously, swords drawn. "I suggest you step out from behind there now, before I'm forced to make you." I wasn't in the mood for games anymore. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Amorigiahna looked around, quickly taking note of her options as she heard the footsteps approach.

Option One was to vault over the railing in order to escape. Since she wasn't currently in a position to tell how high up she was or if there was anything below her to break her fall, it was almost immediately discarded.

Option Two involved creating a distraction with her new fire powers, hopefully one that could hold their attention long enough for her to escape back down the path that led her into this dilemma in the first place. It was risky, but it beat getting outright murdered or potentially taking a dive straight into the lava below.

Option Three was to, and she still couldn't believe that she was actually contemplating this, actually step out from behind the pillar and reveal her location. Her previous encounter with The Wyrm did prove that not everybody was out to kill off everyone they saw, and the fact that their group had even stayed together this long had to mean something...

Deciding to go out on a limb and give them the benefit of the doubt, she took a deep breath, putting her hands up in the air to try to make herself seem less threatening as she did so, and stepped out into the open, revealing herself to the group below her.

"I'm not looking for a fight," she said, ready to fall back on Option Two the second things looked like they were about to get ugly. "I mean you no harm."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Forgive me for being a little sceptical," I said, warily sizing up the newcomer, "We're in the arena, in case you hadn't noticed. Everyone's looking for a fight. Why aren't you?" 

IC: Olari walked out of the medical centre flexing her arm, the one that had been blown off during the match. It felt like it should in ever way, from elbow to smallest finger, but she couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't actually hers. That she was wearing a prosthetic, or harbouring some phantom. She didn't know of any way of replacing limbs with the speed and efficiency they seemed to manage here in Bionifight, and it disturbed her. 

As she walked she spotted Zakaro, he was a little hard to miss after all, who was talking aloud to the apparent distaste of Elittra.

"Back already?" she asked, ambling over to the group, "Were you successful in finding a gem?"

IC: Another warrior. This was getting more complicated by the second. Hopefully there would be some way to conveniently wipe them all out at once, and it would present itself soon. 

"As good a day as it could be given I have been press-ganged into this pointless tournament where they expect me to dance like some trained brakas. Tuyetkhamun does not dance to anyone's tune but her own."

She crossed her arms over her chest, huffily keeping her distance from Zangah and his impudence

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Well, for one," she began, getting a better look at them as she did so. "Walking right up to a group of four people and trying to attack them head-on without anyone else backing you up seems just a tad bit suicidal, don't you think...? Plus, I'm not usually one for fighting unless I have a good reason too, anyway." 

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Someone just tried attacking us, actually," I mused, "perhaps you're smarter than they are...."

Amorigiahna smiled at the compliment.

"Common sense does seem to do wonders for the life-span, after all."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Very well...." I lowered my blades, "...what do you three think?" I asked the others. 

IC - Aclaraung:

Not a trap, but a disguised person. How interesting.

Aclaraung twisted his long, sinewy body, keeping his wings folded closely against himself; as he did so, he rotated around the catwalk, upside down and with the explosive blasts harmlessly flying through the air where he was. However, he was not stationary, as he continued twisting around the catwalk, and in moments his head came up as he finished his spiral around the walkway.

And when it did so, fire flew from his mouth, soon to engulf Selox.

I haven't even needed my gem yet.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

"I'm just going to pretend I know what that means," he grunted, rolling the Furnace Salamder's corpse off him and withdrawing his whipsword. "But that still leaves the second question: What did you do to me?"

He didn't mean to sound rude or ungrateful; he was truly curious. It hadn't really felt like healing, but the pain was mostly gone, so what else could it be?

OOC: Daedalus speaking to Varentain.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC Tirkah

IC: Vorzin

A shot hits me in the shoulder, blood spurting from the wound and sizzling on the hot catwalks. The bullet having torn its savage way through a muscle, my wing goes dead, and I fall form the sky. A second shot whizzes past me, making a neat hole in the one wing I still have in the air. I crash into the walkway, crushing the wing with a hole in it. Quietly, I try to keep the pain inside, my eyes watering as it crawls, stabbing, biting at me. I whimper.

OOC: Vorzin open for interaction I guess, although you're probably all going to headshot him for an easy KO. :P

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: "Huh? Think about what?" Venix asked, shaking her head and looking around. Her eyes fell on Amorigiahna and widened in shock. Reaching back for her shotguns once more, Venix asked, "Who is that? When did she get here?"

IC: "The queen is a madwoman, clearly, but she is a powerful and unrestrained one, too. She would not hesitate to rend anyone's mind apart if it served her own ends. That's why I'm not exactly eager to betray her," Xaeraz offered.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Haarnak

"You're such an idiot," Haarnak laughed, easily dodging the stab with a quick burst of upward momentum. He landed lightly on the blade for a seconds, then sprung off it, launching himself at Severain's face with his Kadin active, intending to smash the Makuta's face in.

VBWj75sh.png

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

The Rahkshi watched in silence as Ezezko stormed off... and it turned to face Albrecht.

"Perhaps it is wisest if you continue on," it said softly. "Your task is an urgent one... and your allies may need you."

GM IC: THE QUEEN + KOPEN

Kopen would be able to hear as the Queen slowly stood to her feet, gasping for breath. The Queen herself slowly opened her eyes, turning towards the invisible barrier and glancing to Kopen beyond it. The Bionifight Organizer winced as she reinforced her mental core. She could not afford to spend any longer piecing herself back together; there would be time enough to perfect the process later. She knew what she had to do, and she knew what she had done wrong. The Queen slowly stepped forward, reaching out... and found herself still blocked. 

For a brief moment, she was confused - but with another quick glance at Kopen, the Queen realized what was missing. One of her mistakes was right there in front of her - and what better way to show humility than to begin correcting that mistake right now?

"Kopen... I..." the Queen trailed off as she cleared her throat, the words feeling alien on her tongue; she could not remember the last time she had apologized... or rather, she could not remember the last time she had truly meant it. "I must... apologize... for my actions. Towards you... and the other fighters. I... overreacted to your discretion... back in the facility. I should not have interfered with... your mind. I tore it to shreds over an issue that our medical staff and the Enforcer could have resolved within seconds. I dragged you on this quest... against your will. The words to describe what I have done to you... I do not wish to say. But we both know what they are. I have done unspeakable horrors... and perhaps redemption is impossible. But I am sorry for what I have done to you, and I shall aim to make it up to you. I am so sorry."

The Queen paused and opened her mouth to continue - only to instead cry out in surprise as the invisible barrier suddenly vanished and she toppled forward, landing in a heap on the floor in front of Kopen. She remained on the ground for a moment to re-collect her thoughts before slowly pushing herself back up.

• Upvote 2

IC: CinS

The robot makes a mad scramble out of the way of the molten metal, a good number of drops scorching their way into its armour and deadening a few circuits.

[Right arm incapacitated. Servos are functional but transmission lines are damaged.]

Emitting a strange growling sound from its Avohkii-like, scorched faceplate, CinS opens fire once more on Skrall. The hanging fighter would be unable to dodge; below lies a pit of molten metal, and the catwalks are too far for any reasonable being to be able to jump to them.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Yoko

.:No. Do you take me for a fool?:.

The attack unsuccessful, Yoko flew off, hoping to find prey made of softer stuff.

IC: Lytrel

"And you'd tolerate the presence of such a madwoman? Her inner feelings don't matter for anything; it's her actions, the way she treats the people around her, that she should be judged by. And so far she's... She's better off gone. The Multiverse would be better off without her shoving her hands into every known dimension, screwing people over just to bring back her own people. Why would she even bother doing that anyways? The dead should stay dead. Her inability to let the past go and look to the future..."

Of course Lytrel was trying to lie to himself. The real reason he had sided with Goldilocks and agreed to thus insane plan was: he was more afraid of the Golden Being than he was of the Queen.

IC: Hagah

Seeing the drill end of Tarsus's hammer beginning to spin, Hagah attempted to slide the blade of his sword to the angle between the hammerhead and the haft, attempting to block the hammer's swing. If he could lodge his sword right at the drill, Tarsus wouldn't be able to use the blade of his sword as a fulcrum for his hammer's lever...

IC: Arkie

I activate my Hau again, shielding myself from the blobs of lava effectively. "This is honestly getting really annoying!" I shout to myself in fury, leaping down to another catwalk well out of the way of any vats. I roll as I hit the walkway, coming up smoothly with my crossbow ready to fire.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen stiffened as she heard the Queen moving again. What was she going to do? Her mind raced through the possibilities, trying to find some adequate response...

She couldn't have been prepared for what happened next. She searched the Queen's words for any hint of a joke or sarcasm... but there was none. The Queen was genuinely apologizing to her. She should have been angry. She had every reason to be angry. But as the Queen collapsed at her feet, she was frozen with shock. "W-what?" she stammered.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian, Buzzz, Hound, Riss, Sudrec)

Virse looked over the group before her, keeping her eyes respectfully adverted from the Great Being. Nine and the Great Sudrec had ranged capabilities. She and "Starburst" had a shorter range, and Hound and Buzzz would be best to defend. She gave Hound a quick nod to acknowledge his strategy. "The... 'Rahkshi' was flying across the walkways not far from here," she reported, trying out the unfamiliar word. "If we hurry, perhaps it will still be there. It seemed to be alone, but it could have found allies there."

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez, attacking Arkie, Gamma, Ravyn)

Contestant Ravyn had vanished, perhaps to his demise.

Contestant Gamma appeared wary, searching for the next assault or its cause.

Contestant Arkie was prepared to attack.

Apparently, dropping vats on the three would be ineffective. They were on guard now. Perhaps all he could do would be to turn them away from his ally's position.

A bucket chain groaned into life not far from the trio's position. Shortly after, one last vat fell, crushing one of the few walkways between their position and the bucket chain. Perhaps it would appear their assailant was fleeing in that direction, and they would leave. It could also be another chance to finish them.

IC Varentain - w/ Daedalus

"As any leader to required to do, I have helped shoulder your burdens. I am able to manipulate misfortune to a certain degree and relieved you of some of yours."

It sounded perfectly sensible to him.

IC Oinez - Control Booth / Attacking Arkie

He'd been idle for a few minutes, watching ever-so-slightly warily as Arkrax tried his best to emulate some sort of evil, rampant AI. That could prove worrisome, how organic was his mind? Did he assign value to lives, or was he a creature of pure and cold logic? It was disconcerting, but he was safe for now.

Poking a beige head around the doorway, he surveyed a couple of beings approaching them, slowly but surely. They weren't quite to his explosive traps yet. Maybe he could finish them off sooner... Ducking back around the door, he whispered, "Killer Queen, use Sheer Heart Attack!" And as if by magic, a fist sized grenade *poofed* into his hand. It was dressed up as a tank of sorts, with the armor to boot. He set it gingerly on the ground in front of the doorway and held the image of the white and silver toa in his head.

"Go."

The little tank-grenade went whizzing out the doorway at a furious pace, working it's way towards Arkie.

...but close to it

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

"You're right," I say. "I've little time to spend.

Before I go, I'll gladly hear your words

-if any you may have- about a man

we saw not half an hour ago. He's gold,

and wields psionic strength like none I've e'er

beheld before. What wisdom can you give

concerning him? How might we fight this man

and live? I do not even know his name."

IC: Arkie

I see a small grenade roll into the lava below. Judging by the design, it appeared to have been something pretty explosive, so the small sputtering as it hit the molten metal was, as you can guess, anticlimactic. Talking about anticlimactic, I wonder if Gamma managed to move out of the way of those vats? I hope not. The world's better off without him- every world. At this, I let out a slight grin, before looking outwards to see where the small bomb had come from. 

IC: Miras

That was sudden.

I retreat to a darkened corner, Antidermis leaking, and I make a few makeshift patches to my armour by tearing pieces of metal out of the wall and shaping tehm using shadow blades to become screws and plates to cover the holes.

OOC: Miras open to interaction.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Zakaro (With Elittra, Lekona, and Olari)

"Nope!" Zakaro replies, looking up from his current position staring at the wall to meet the other Toa's gaze. He grinned at her, though it was almost as if he wasn't looking at Olari, but past her into a nonexistent distance. 

"We've just been a-walking along this wall," he pats the smooth surface beside him, "fooorr a long time. Or a short time. Everything's kinda hazy right now. Hazy and sparkly. Yes, that's a good word for it!"

The purple-masked Toa pauses and turns back to the wall, before speaking again in a voice that's strangely low and smooth, almost soothing to the ear.

"Our band of heroes have emerged from the haze of an unending expanse of hallway, to be once more reunited with their pretty companion whom had set out to prove herself in the arena. With a majority of the group all together, they can now continue on their Quest to find a tunnel into the depths of the world and retrieve a shining gem of mysterious power!"

For being as tired as he was, Zakaro was a surprisingly good storyteller.

IC: Bajets (Personal Quarters, Comfort Sector)

The world faded into view around the Lady of Zakaz, and she rose stretching with a yawn. It was almost like waking from a sleep, she decided, returning to the world outside the arena. 

Pausing, she looked down at her current arsenal. This would not do, she decided. An upgrade was in order..

Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII trotted out of her room with one goal in her mind, and she would not be denied it.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "Shut up, Lytrel," the Fe-toa snapped, showing irritation for the first time since his abduction. "Just shut up and sit down. I don't know what your deal is, or why you're such a gutless traitor, but trust me when I say that, as mad as the Queen is, she is the least of our worries down here. Or do you think you've had more experience with the homicidally unhinged than the toa who spent three hundred years working for Karzahni?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC

I'm Back home now, so expect to see more frequent posts from me.

IC-Ignis

Ignis tried to react to block the blast, but was knocked back quite a bit by the blunt boomerang. He was battered, but he didn't wait for the dust to clear, he just blasted the Tracked Toa with a Torrent of Flames.

IC-Severain

As Severain battled with This Toa of Fire, He got a bit mad when He was called an Idiot, but then He noticed The Toa flying right at him. What ridiculous move was he trying to pull, Playing chicken with a Makuta? In the Last possible moment before his attacker landed a blow, Severain Swung his sword upward to Bisect him in one clean movement. He'd like to see him get out of this one...

IC-Harami

Harami Had spent the Majority of the battle cowering and running away, with a side salad of Wilting in the heat. However, There came a point when she was not going to take it anymore. In an instant, she dropped her Innocent, Kind Demeanor as a Determined frown appeared on her face.

It's Time.

As she raised her staff skyward, It glowed with an Intense light as she began to speak. "With the power of The Sacred elements, I call upon the powers of Heaven to assist me in battle!"

Then, All of a sudden, A brilliant light enveloped her as Golden armour faded into existence around her, Protecting her body from the intense heat. Finally, there was a peal of light, and A Golden being stood where Harami once was.

"I am Galaxia Eternis, Defender of Spherus Magna, and Paragon of Light!" She announced. "With my power, I shall Smite the darkness forever!"

OOC

One: Just to Clarify, Did Terry's Bangarang Detonate or was it at too close of a distance to do so without Damaging himself? (I can't stop thinking of Skrillex every Time I hear that)

Two: Also, which way round did Haarnak launch himself at Severain? Feet first? Fists first? Gun-barrel first? Face First? I dunno...

And Three: Harami (Now Galaxia Eternis) Open for Interaction. I've had some doubts as whether or not she will be too overpowered and will need to be pulled from this tournament or not, as She's essentially an Alter Ego/Magical Girl/Henshin hero. Are Alter-egos and Transforming characters Allowed? Probably... Anyway, Feel free to pick a fight with her, Assuming there's anyone left TO fight.

Edited by Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Lytrel

"YOU CAN'T BETRAY SOMEBODY YOU'VE BEEN ENSLAVED TO!" Lytrel suddenly exploded at Xaeraz.

"What loyalty do I owe her?! Huh?! HUH?! I don't see a social contract anywhere here? She's the epitome of a tyrant! She, she, a - and would you stop with the insults?! I don't need any of your self-righteousness, you prick! Shut up! shut up! Shutupshutupshutupshutup-"

*snap*

"AAA - WGEOIW - 2648&29 - ^€{¥√πππ> - ▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"

Lytrel suddenly threw a Pakari-enhanced punch at Xaeraz.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 3

IC: The punch hit Xaeraz right in the side of the mask, swinging his head around past where it should have been able to go on a normal toa. His eyes rolled up back into his head, visible even behind the focusing crystal in the left side, and he crumpled to the floor with a calamitous thud.

IC: Halken groaned again, louder, and made the beginnings of a struggle to stand up.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Haarnak

Unfortunately for Severain, Haarnak was already closer to the Makuta than the sword, meaning he just kept on coming towards the Makuta's face. As the Ta-Toa arrived at said face, he leapt up

onto Severain's back, placing a hand either side of the Makuta's head, gripping tightly and sending high-intensity beams of fire out of his palms.

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Severain

As you could probably tell, having your head torched is not a pleasant experience in the slightest. As the high intensity beam nearly burnt through his helmet, Severain thrusted both his elbows hard into the sides of his attacker's chest, before attempting to twist free from the foe's grasp using a sharp dive.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC-Ignis

Ignis tried to react to block the blast, but was knocked back quite a bit by the blunt boomerang. He was battered, but he didn't wait for the dust to clear, he just blasted the Tracked Toa with a Torrent of Flames.

OOC

One: Just to Clarify, Did Terry's Bangarang Detonate or was it at too close of a distance to do so without Damaging himself?

OOC: Nope, detonating the bangarang while it's still in his hand would be suicide. 

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

While the Ta-Toa had been recovering from the blow to the stomach, Terry had yanked the halberd out of his treads and flung it over the railing, down towards the sea of molten protodermis down below. 

When the stream of fire came, he rolled quickly to the side, twisting away from the stream of flames. The heat stung his arm, blistering the skin, and he swore colourfully, flinging his bangarang at Ignis. 

IC Tirkah

IC: Vorzin

A shot hits me in the shoulder, blood spurting from the wound and sizzling on the hot catwalks. The bullet having torn its savage way through a muscle, my wing goes dead, and I fall form the sky. A second shot whizzes past me, making a neat hole in the one wing I still have in the air. I crash into the walkway, crushing the wing with a hole in it. Quietly, I try to keep the pain inside, my eyes watering as it crawls, stabbing, biting at me. I whimper.

OOC: Vorzin open for interaction I guess, although you're probably all going to headshot him for an easy KO. :P

IC Tirkah:

He grinned as the beast fell onto it's wing, leaving it helpless.

He stood to leave, only to have his leg explode into a burning pain.

With a yelp, he jumped back, A scorched hole in his armor on his right leg exposing his blue skin to the world.

He moved further down the catwalk, his armor sputtering and flickering. Karz. They'd hit one of the camoflauge panels.

He scoped down the rifle, looking where he estimated the shot came from, but found nothing in his sights. With a grimace, he crouched down, aimed at the dragon's chest once more, and fired a round, standing and moving away as quickly as his injured leg would allow.

IC: "Huh? Think about what?" Venix asked, shaking her head and looking around. Her eyes fell on Amorigiahna and widened in shock. Reaching back for her shotguns once more, Venix asked, "Who is that? When did she get here?"

IC: "The queen is a madwoman, clearly, but she is a powerful and unrestrained one, too. She would not hesitate to rend anyone's mind apart if it served her own ends. That's why I'm not exactly eager to betray her," Xaeraz offered.

IC Kat:

"Easy, soldier." I said to Venix.

I took a peek at our newest guest.

"Kinda weird that everyone we're comin' across isn't here to fight. What's your name?"

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Aww, looked like the time for just lying around in the cool was over. They needed to start defending this little oasis, it was unlikely that the attackers would have taken kindly to having molten steel dumped on them. 

Standing behind Oinez, he summoned up a little of his power, and the catwalk around and under Arkie developed a layer of blubbery, formless fat over its metal, growing like a blobby fungus. It was created quickly, with minimal effort from Jorth, so it was wobbly and soft, not any kind of solid slab like he normally dealt with.

But that was rather the point.

In the heat of the furnace this layer of lard started to melt, covering the catwalk in oozing grease. Slippery and oily, it was making the metal increasingly harder to balance on. If Arkie were to try and dodge any more vats, or whatever trick Oinez had ready and waiting, she'd soon loose her footing and leave herself vulnerable

IC: "All this time and you've gone nowhere?" Olari was more than a little surprised, she thought the quest for gems was more or less a sure thing given how the others had been raring to go. She rounded on Elittra, "I thought you were supposed to be some stone finding expert, why have you not made any progress?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Uh, about thirty seconds ago, maybe...?" she guessed, explaining away her sudden appearance to the one who apparently hadn't been paying much attention to their surroundings.

"Can you lower your weapons, please? I've already stated that I have no intention of being aggressive, and I'd honestly feel a lot more comfortable if you weren't pointing them at me. Oh, and my name is Amorigiahna."

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus growled as he watched the sword slide down towards the drill, preventing him from pushing it any closer towards the Artahka Bull's side. Unfortunately for his opponent, however, by doing this, it made it that much easier to redirect his leverage towards the other end of the weapon. The Inquisitor took full advantage of this and swung Executioner's now empty launcher upwards, intending on sending it straight into a collision-course aimed directly at his foe's face.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

Ravyn watched on from his hiding spot, noting the sudden movement of the nearby bucket chain, but keeping tabs on it with his peripheral vision as he saw the mechanisms above release another vat that ended up smashing through one of the walkways located between it and his position. Since there was no perceivable movements being made towards it whatsoever, he quickly recognised it for a lure and pulled one of his Macheterangs off of his arms, engaging its boomerang functionality before throwing it into the air. Reaching out with his powers to make sure that the weapon's trajectory stayed behind the overhanging pipes protruding from the walls and thus keeping it out of sight, he smirked slightly as its blade cut its way through the chain, sending it plummeting towards the lava as well as his tool began to arch its way back towards him, eventually winding up back inside of his outstretched hand before being folded up once again and finding itself being strapped back onto his arm.

Satisfied that the others wouldn't be falling for such an obvious trick and now knowing for a fact that they were being released from afar, he shot another wire around the pipes above him, using it to climb his way up as he began looking around for something resembling a control panel. Focusing his attention towards Arkie's position momentarily, a piece of a nearby railing suddenly wrenched itself into the air, forming a tip that slightly resembled an arrowhead and pointing it up towards the ceiling in order to hopefully alert her to their attacker's potential position while simultaneously letting her know that he was, in fact, still very much alive.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Alright," I turned to Kat, "we really need to get moving. We're too exposed out here."