BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC- Severain (fighting Haarnak)

After the blow had registered, Severain swooped back up, under fire from several blasts of fire. One hit him in the leg, making him lose his balance and stall for a second. He shrugged the pain off, before circling around his prey and striking with another swooping stab.

IC-Ignis

In the searing heat of the great furnace, Ignis felt alive. The intense heat made his adrenaline pump insanely fast as he stalked his next opponent, who looked like some kind of being with tank treads for legs, when the opportunity came, he thrust his halberd at the left tread, aiming to disable his opponent before doing some real damage...

OOC

I'm on my Mobile right now, so I can't flick back to previous posts to look for inconsistencies like i usually do.

In other news, Ignis isn't just open for interaction, but he's challenging Locus' Terry Terrix!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

Terry heard someone coming up behind him and swore as something stabbed into the side of his treads. It jammed between two of the wheels and he rolled backwards, pinning the weapon in place.

"You just made the biggest mistake of your life, mate...." he turned at the waist, slashing out with the blade of his daggerang towards his attacker's chest, ".....and the last." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC- Ignis

When he heard the attacker's threat, Ignis anticipated an attack was on the way. Acting on reflex, he leant back when his foe lashed out, trying to dodge. He still got hit, though, but he did all he could to prevent himself from losing balance, before drawing his short sword and swinging it sideways at his foe's neck.

"Mistake THIS!"

• Upvote 1

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC - Vagust:

A hit! Wonderful. And now she was swinging the warhammer at him. Vagust altered the angle of his blade and his body, one step bringing him to the center of the catwalk, close to Ismekne, who was nearer to the edge, while he caught the warhammer via its haft on his blade. Instantly he pulled his blade back, one hand holding it near the tip and the other at the hilt, intending to rip the warhammer from Ismekne's grasp. As he did so, just for a measure of security, he channeled electricity through his blade.

With any look, it would run through his blade, into and through Ismekne's warhammer, and into her arms. She would either have too strong of a grip on her hammer and be pulled over by the larger and stronger Vagust, or she would lose it, or she would manage to free herself in some way before being shocked. No matter what, Vagust had a plan for every eventuality.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne felt the tug as the sword pushed the hammer up. But Ismekne wasn't looking to pull the weapon away - instead she stepped in and drove the hammer right toward Vagust's mask with force. The electricity barely reached the Ga-Toa's finger tips before she summoned her electricity control power, forcing the charge toward Vagust's other arm. She was very close to the flat of the larger Toa's blade. 

She knew that she would have to struggle against the other Toa's natural control of his element to maintain this for long, but she was hoping that the surprise would be enough to catch him off guard. Maybe. 

IC - Vagust:

A big problem with trying to force electricity back into the man who was forcing electricity through his blade and to you right back at him was the fact that he was still using his own element, and it barely required an acknowledgement of the fact that something he created was coming back to him for him to route it back into the path it was originally going to.

As well, a big problem with trying to drive a hammer into Vagust's face was the fact that Vagust parried it to the side of himself and pulled it straight away, not in towards himself and he didn't parry it right in front of himself, especially because he never made the step backwards to make that possible. So trying to drive the hammer towards his mask did nothing but force it on past Vagust's blade, which provided an effective wall to stop it. As well, the extension would prevent Ismekne from managing to make a quick parry or counterattack in some attempt to defend herself. Vagust stepped even closer to Ismekne, now well within arm's reach, and released his blade for a moment, putting all of his strength into a shove that in any realistic world would prove unavoidable at this close distance, and would send Ismekne flying into the molten protodermis below.

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

Terry bent forwards, ducking under the sword swipe. His other hand lashed out, jabbing his bangarang towards Ignis' stomach. It wasn't bladed like the daggerang was, but it'd still hurt if the blow connected. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kale Ironshaper- Central Spire

IC: While the others started firing Kale had settled into one of a variety of stances that he used to assist his elemental usage. Feet apart, arms out, fingers spread as if they were grasping the very air in front of him. With a grunt he pulled and the area in front of their balcony rippled for a second before settling down and returning to normal.

On the out side however, it was a much different story. The balcony had simply vanished from the face of the spire, leaving smooth metal in it's place.

"Tenjou, since your target seems to be invisible I would suggest aiming for any distortions in light in that area. Naona, just pick a target and start shooting."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Yoko

The ground resists. The soil has turned to concrete. The seed cannot be planted.

But concrete can be broken.

The Komau was known not only for its ability to command, but also to deliver painful mental blasts. Activating this facet of her mask, Yoko attempted to send waves of mental pain into Seven's head. A cacophonous, screeching symphony of mental song, dissonant in its harmony, chaotic in its rhythm would take to the concrete of Seven's mind like a jackhammer, with each individual note bringing a agonizing resonance to the Toa's mind...

... If she could get past his resistance, that was. This being had particularly strong mental fortitude...

EDIT:

IC: Hagah

Seeing the metal sphere fly towards him, Hagah attempted to block it with his sword.

... It didn't do much good though, as sword and sphere crashed into the armor playing covering the area between his forelegs. Hagah doubled over slightly before straightening himself back up, giving a mighty... Moo? Anyways, he brought the point of his sword to bear and charged at the foe (Tarsus).

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

Mirror slowly withdrew his blade. He was still shaking and breathing heavily with panic. "Y-you want the Gem..." he gasped. "B-b-but I c-can't... die like this..."

Of course, he could be referring to stabbed in the back by his supposed friends, left in some desolate tunnel. But there was a hint of... remorse in his voice, a longing for all the things he had lost that he could no longer recall.

IC: Thaera - Arena (observing Hound's group)

A great trapper like Thaera would never stop for a few scratches. Even if his back was currently bleeding out and the bullet wounds felt like Kofo-Jaga stings. Yet still he pushed on, ignoring Io's worried hum.

Suddenly, the Avohkah fell silent. Thaera stopped as well. He knew that could never be good. He looked around... and caught sight of his prize. The huge, furry creature he had seen in the Training sector. This time, it was surrounded by allies. Four Toa, one with... four arms, and... a large robed being he couldn't identify. It would be foolish to attack now, but he would be watching.

He crept as close as he dared, his footsteps inaudible among the noise of the Furnace. Then he found a well positioned vat to conceal himself from view. Yes, he would be waiting.

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

"Yes sir," replied the Toa of Stone habitually, activating his visor to scour the area for a foe. 

Hm. His eyes focused on a golden Toa hiding behind a pillar. Her again. And now injured.

Was this truly a fight, or an execution?

It gave him slight pause.

But.

It was logical to take advantage of the situation.

Kill or be killed.

How unfortunate.

He fired.

OOC: Naona firing laser beams at Alisa Dare.

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

The Rahkshi shrugged at Ezezko's words.

"You would leave your companion behind?" it asked quietly. "You do not know me, nor do you know what I am capable of. What if I were merely waiting for one of you to leave, so as to make killing the other a simpler task? It would be far wiser for you to stay... but I will not stop you from going, if that is what you desire."

OOC: Almost certainly missed something in this very rushed post; more than ready to edit whatever I need to.

-IC: Hound-

The presented information was absorbed with absolute silence on Hound's part; his stare was so focused it was borderline disconcerting. "Excellent scouting," as he spoke, he nodded at Virse and Buzzz before turning to face the others. "If we choose to pursue, we must have a strategy. This opponent clearly has ranged capabilities; I would assume that focusing our own ranged fire in a synchronized attempt at defeat would be ideal. Perhaps assign a protector to each ranged attacker, and confront from two separate angles? I am, of course, unfamiliar with this combatant, so I may be missing some important tactical detail." He wasn't ordering anyone, but merely asking for their opinion; to see such a massive and naturally intimidating creature engage in humble democracy was simultaneously inspiring and absurd.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC - Vagust:

A big problem with trying to force electricity back into the man who was forcing electricity through his blade and to you right back at him was the fact that he was still using his own element, and it barely required an acknowledgement of the fact that something he created was coming back to him for him to route it back into the path it was originally going to.

As well, a big problem with trying to drive a hammer into Vagust's face was the fact that Vagust parried it to the side of himself and pulled it straight away, not in towards himself and he didn't parry it right in front of himself, especially because he never made the step backwards to make that possible. So trying to drive the hammer towards his mask did nothing but force it on past Vagust's blade, which provided an effective wall to stop it. As well, the extension would prevent Ismekne from managing to make a quick parry or counterattack in some attempt to defend herself. Vagust stepped even closer to Ismekne, now well within arm's reach, and released his blade for a moment, putting all of his strength into a shove that in any realistic world would prove unavoidable at this close distance, and would send Ismekne flying into the molten protodermis below.

IC(Ismekne): And since this was a realistic world, the Ga-Toa was hit with Vagust's blade, and fell over the side of the catwalk. Implausibly, her warhammer was still in her hand, but it wasn't going to matter - her neck hit the catwalk below with a sharp crack, breaking it. An eerie smile flickered over her lips as she vanished - especially since her head was at the wrong angle from her body.

Ismekne KO'd by Vagust.

She really wanted that death to be permanent. But her eyes flickered open to see the medical bay just the same, her mind flickering through the last fight.

It was a good one, actually. I did the best I could. Ismekne nodded a bit as she got up. Some defeats were just bad luck. She shrugged, heading for the Comfort Sector for a few more hours of sleep.

OOC: Open to interaction. :shrugs:

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

He inhaled deeply as the pain began to fade. It was still there, of course, but it was no longer unbearable. What happened?

He opened his eyes--when had he closed them?--and was surprised to see that... well, he could see. Everything was really blurry, but at least he knew things were improving. He couldn't tell, but it looked like there was a shape near him.

Swallowing hard, Daedalus asked, "Who are you, and what did you do?"

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I was hardly surprised at Xaeraz's words regarding the golden being, but I was surprised about Lytrel.

Strange. I hadn't remembered him having fangs.

"Yes, he said something about forcing us to betray her, and then he said he would leave his touch upon our minds to displease the Queen," I responded to Xaeraz. I then turned my gaze to Lytrel.

Before I could speak, however, he blurted out, ""Tell me you two. What is your honest, unabashed opinion of the Queen?"

I blinked away some tears and pushed away a tree limb that had brushed my cheek. "My unabashed opinion? She is powerful, proud, and perhaps a bit mad, but beyond her faults, she appears to be sad." I blinked again, unsure why I had spoken in such a way. "Something drives her to act as she does, and while not always agreeable, I think that we have little hope but to trust her. I would certainly rather aid her than this golden being."

Why? I asked myself. I wasn't sure I could answer that question.

OOC: Daedalus speaking to Varentain, Von Worten speaking to Xaeraz and Lytrel.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Jorth shook his head, "Releasing them all at once would have caused a tsunami of the hot stuff. Releasing them slowly just gives people time to escape and get out the way."

He sat back down on his stool, idly twirling around on it, "Your way's better."

IC: "I suggest taking her higher," Tuyetkhamun said, "It means we cannot be surprised by people leaping on us from above. Leaping up at us from below is much harder. And the smoke may hide us a little from those who can take to the air."

It was what she'd been planning to do before bumping into the young one and the warrior. 

"Is she capable of walking, or are you going to have to carry her?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Naona firing laser beams at Alisa Dare.

IC: Alisa Dare - Arena. 

She never saw it coming....

OOC: Alisa KO'd by Naona (MC). 

IC:

Noroi didn't answer, leaving no time between the moment her feet touched down, and when she took the offensive. Her Calix permitted her to cross the gap swiftly, leading with a slash from her left tonfa. Or so it seemed. Every one of her strikes, on both occasions that they had fought, had led with her left hand; she was hoping that Elly had, consciously or unconsciously, picked up on the trend, and assumed that her left hand was dominant. If she had, she likely would believe the strike was real, given that it fit into her established behavior.

Which would make it something of a shock when she realized the blow was a feint, and was in fact stepping forward with her right foot and launching a stab towards her opponent's chest with her right tonfa, seeking to pass through the space that would open if she had attempting to block her feint. Her movements were blazing fast, and surprisingly strong; her Calix was operating at maximum output. She intended very much to launch a one-woman blitzkrieg, and deny Elly the chance to launch a counteroffensive.

OOC: Zangah interacting with Tuyetkhamun and Naona, Noroi still fighting Elly, and Uri attacking Ten.

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly seemed surprised at the feint, but frowned, and instead of trying to actually dodge it, attempted to move to the right subtly, and slash out in return, even as she took the stab head on. The attack managed to miss important stuff, however, it still left the opposing fighter relatively open to continue her slash toward Noroi's chest, as Elly tried to ignore the pain as best as she could.

• Upvote 1

IC: The Wyrm - Arena.

Having lost track of the Makuta and the unseen sniper, The Wyrm took cover behind a pillar and began meticulously cleaning and binding his wounds, trying to stem the flow of blood. 

IC: Bajets (Dying with Zephyr)

To Bajets' credit, she didn't bat an eye at the stream of profanity that spewed from Zephyr. She was a Skakdi, and not only that but a female Skakdi that had easily beaten up much larger, easily angered male Skakdi. It dulls the senses after a while. 

All she said, not that he would've heard it, was a simple "I blame you for the pain I'm about to feel," and with that she slipped off. 

It helped that she ended up looking at the smoky ceiling rather than down at the incoming protodermis, Bajets decided. Oh well. At least Zephyr was a screamer. Those were always enjoyable to listen to. 

With another hiss and bubble, Bajets boiled away into froth, smoke, and flame, the molten protodermis erasing her body as effectively as it did Zephyr's. 

IC: Zakaro (Lower Hallways, with Elittra and Lekona)

"The trials have been long, and yet we have no found a single opening into the bowels of the mysterious place the Bionifight facility is set in! As for myself, I am finding this a greater test of endurance and patience than skill or wisdom! It is a trial of the ages, 3 travelers traversing the timeless tunnels of the tournament! If only the powers that be would allow them to find something!"

"....something other than the Medbay doors!"

OOC: Bajets KO'd by Zephyr. I guess. 

Edited by Zakaro
  • Upvote 2

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Seven:

Good, no more commands. Maybe soon this flying person would come down and fight like -

Seven dropped to one knee, bringing his free hand up to his temple as waves of pain began to run through his mind, creating a grand distraction for him and likely trying to soften him up. It brought back memories of the last time such a thing had happened, with him being dragged away by the Makuta directly afterwards, unconscious, unable to resist...

But when they tried to make him their soldier, they'd trained him in many ways, in between their experimenting. Seven yelled at the top of his lungs, incoherent, nothing but the raw, unadulterated sound of rage, that single emotion pervading his entire being, and Yoko being his only focus. The emotion and the focus came to the forefront of his mind, building a wall, blocking out the pain of the Komau, while Seven stood again, knork held loosely in one hand. His eyes were narrow slits, and his face was contorted into an expression of slightly-pained anger, and hunger, while he glared at Yoko. The pain from the mental onslaught was still there, but now it could be ignored, and Yoko could be destroyed.

"Get down here," Seven growled, the catwalk vibrating in response to his voice. "Fight me like a real warrior would, not some cowardly scientist, shadow-lord wannabe!"

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

His eyes were already moving away to find a new target. The death pounded at his chest, despite the fact that he intellectually knew that they would still live, revived by the strange powers that governed this Bionifight. It was ... barbaric and unjust, honestly, to force so many people to fight no matter what misgivings were held. He was an officer of the law. He was not the judge or jury. He was not an executioner.

"Was" being the key term, he thought to himself.

Naona found another pillar, this time one covering a strange, reptilian Toa-being that he did not recognise. His visor zoomed in, bringing into view his newest opponent. The other person was injured. That would make attacking quite useful. His aim adjusted to the Wyrm's torso. And he fired, the twin beams of light rapidly streaking towards his foe.

OOC: Naona attacking the Wyrm.

A flash of light from the side. He twisted, contorting his serpentine form to try to move himself out of the path of- Too slow.... Red hot pain grazed his side, and he hissed in pain, whirling to fire a Rhotuka in the direction the blast had come from. 

IC - Vagust:

Vagust sighed in relief as Ismekne went falling down below. He saluted her once just before her neck snapped, then he sheathed his sword and started running along. It was dangerous to have large, sharp objects out like that, after all. Now, however, he was going to search for the one person he had agreed to ally with back in the first round. It didn't take him long of running (plus finding cover, running again, and hoping to Mata-Nui he wasn't seen) for him to find the element-nullifying Toa, though.

The problem was that Zangah currently appeared to be in an argument with a Toa-sized being wrapped completely in bandages, and there was a much younger appearing person right next to them. Vagust lifted a hand, shaped like a finger gun, and fired a small bolt of electricity, that fizzled out directly above the three he was watching.

"Pew pew," he said, when they inevitably all turned to him, then he looked over at Zangah. "Can I help you here?"

profiles i guess

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

You ground your teeth, but remained silent. The concerns of this inane and obviously insane rahkshi were no concerns of yours. And, while Albrecht had been helpful and mildly talkative, you hadn't really connected. So the vague threat didn't bother you, did it?

Definitely not.

「That is what I desire!」 You yell to affirm it to yourself as much as to the others before turning and stomping off.

The soft scuff of boot on stone is your only companion, away from the rahkshi that had flummoxed you and hopefully much further away from the stupid golden idiot, you were starting to calm down. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea... Maybe you were being hasty and quick tempered, that's what she would say. Isn't it? You sighed. It felt like days had passed since then, it was nothing compared to the intervening years before, but your heart ached.

「...」

"Lost again?"

Your gaze shot up, scanning the empty corridor. Of course, there was nothing. That's all it was was nothing. You grit your teeth, forcing a short and terse word between them, 「No.」

"Why are you lying again?"

「This whole place is nothing but liars.」

Disappointed and pointed silence. No reply, she's egging you on.

「S-so that makes it fine to lie back! If everyone else is going to lie to me, what good will telling myself the truth do?!」 A crack.

Empty silence.

"It doesn't matter if you're the only one saying or doing the right thing, isn't that obvious?"

She says it in such a lackadaisical way as to really irritate you, who was she to come back now of all times?! 「Who are you to come back now and tell me what to do?!」 You had been waiting all this time... All the times you'd felt rolled over by the world, all the other times you needed help, 「I've been waiting for so long!」

Your fist is bloodied, covering in dust from the stoney floor. Your knees are cold and bruised.

I miss you. A faint whisper is all you can manage. You take a moment to compose yourself, taking a couple deep breaths. You turn to face forward, the vorago before you is calling out, an exit, a quick fix.

You turn around and walk back towards Albrecht and the rahkshi.

...but close to it

IC: Xara - Arena.

"There are no medics in the arena!" I shouted back to Maccha as I started up another staircase. "Now come on!" 

IC: The Wyrm - Arena. 

He dived behind a vat of molten protodermis, cringing at the heat. This hadn't been a good day; he'd failed to kill a single opponent so far. Activating his chameleon powers, he scrambled low across the floor, seeking out more cover. 

Edited by Locus

He jumped up onto another platform, breaking into a run. His chameleon skin couldn't quite keep up with the flickering shadows cast by the roiling vats all around, but it'd make him much harder to see....

IC:

No contact. The Re-Toa mused to himself, watching as the pillars continued to spawn. He had no way of knowing for certain whether or not anyone was actually upon them, but his intuition was insistent. He could alter his aim and try again, but such trial and error was inefficient. Uri drew his bow up once more, pulling his hand back towards his ear. He didn't materialize a single arrow this time; actually, he did not conjure any at all. The bow, in this instance, was a tool by which to guide his aim. Satisfied that his aim was properly aligned with the next pillar.

And when the string released, dozens of arrows shot forth in a roughly circular pattern from the end of his bow. A veritable hail, raining down on the area that the target might occupy. Quantity over quality, as these arrows certainly wouldn't pack as much of a punch, but their behavior would certainly tell him where the target was, or indeed if there was one using the pillars.

IC:

In an instant, Noroi made her choice. Another fighter would have made the choice to evade, falling back to a safer distance. But she was acutely aware that a decision to fall back would force her on the defensive, permitting Elly an ever-increasing degree of control over the tide of the battle. Furthermore, increasing the distance between them would only serve to increase her opponent's advantage; while Elly's sword was most at home at mid-range, Elly's tonfa were best suited for closer range combat. Her course of action was clear.

Rather than retreat, she stepped in with her left foot, bringing her too close for effective swordplay, and also bringing her right arm in close enough for effective use. The retracted limb angled itself so as to catch the sword blade on the length of her tonfa. Not an instant too soon, either, as she still felt the blade's edge bite into her shoulder. A trickle of blood traced a path down her bicep, but her muscles felt unimpaired. She capitalized on her momentum to bring her knee up, seeking to drive it into Elly's abdomen.

She couldn't permit the Enforcer to catch her breath. If she were permitted to go on the offensive, this fight would become much harder.

IC:

"I would know that if you waited long enough for her to speak." I noted to the bandaged warrior, noting as Vagust approached. Good to see something approaching a friendly face. "Good to see you, Vagust. You should stand with the God-Queen over there, keep watch."

My head was carefully turned so that my face was away from Tuyetkhamun, ensuring that she wouldn't see what I mouthed next.

Don't trust her. Don't shake her hand.

Edited by Riku Tryon
  • Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Linear/Great Furnace, Passing, not Battling the Wyrm

I, rather 2-D me, was just running across the shadows of a catwalk along the wall, when I saw some ripples pass by. Of course, I almost missed them entirely, but I was mainly doing an observation. And so far, this particular arena is big, and hard to navigate in shadows without having to make and manipulate my own shadow and/or ink platforms. But then again, I thought the ripples were because of the intense heat. I moved up by making a shadow ladder to climb to another platform.

As I was climbing, someone fired a laser. I tried to finish climbing so that I could observe, although tis nigh impossible to outclimb a laser.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

He heard the energy beams snaking closer behind him, tried to move.... and then the catwalk - weakened by the blasts of vision power - collapsed out from under him, threatening to drop him down towards a low level.

He grabbed the floor and went prone, his chameleon skin settling in to match his surroundings, rendering him practically invisible. With any luck, his foe would think he'd fallen, and would seek out new prey....

IC: Ten

Come on come on run run r-

An arrow grazed Ten's leg. He let out a quiet hiss of pain, as the arrow sliced through. No blood. Cauterized wounds. His cover was...possibly safe, at least. He kept going, the catwalk in sight, just a pillar or two away.

He just had to make it to the catwalk, and he was safe.

OOC: Ten running from Uri.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Vagust:

As Vagust stepped over by the 'God-Queen,' he wondered if what Zangah mouthed to him was important and whether or not the pair of them would come to regret the fact that Vagust was a horrible lip-reader. Vagust turned his head to the mummy, offering a friendly wave.

"Having a good day?"

profiles i guess

He waited. The catwalk beneath the one he had attacked did not suffer from any impact. There was no din. The molten protodermis deep below was undisturbed. No intereference.

His foe was still in the general vicinity of the collapsed catwalk.

Naona set off an explosion on the floor where the Wyrm was hiding.

The explosion ripped through the damaged catwalk he was clinging to causing it to fall down onto the one below it. The impact flung him away from the piece he'd be clinging to, and he crashed into the platform, shrapnel bouncing past him. 

He stayed still, not daring to move and give away his position. 

And that was it. Game over.

OOC: The Wyrm KO'd by Naona MC.