BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-IC: Hound-

Hound followed at the end of the group, letting Nine and Virse lead. The Denuian's fingers trembled slightly, yearning for the release of power that would come with combat; in contrast, his mind had settled into a state of impassive silence. Hound was not one to enjoy the tearing of limbs or exposing of marrow, but it was as much a part of his species' culture as the Toa's need for Unity or Destiny; he had exposed viscera and fractured bones in such quantities that in any other universe he would have been classified as a war criminal.

He felt great pains of remorse and regret, but it was fleeting; the moment he returned to his world, he would resume the killing in the name of survival. If anything, the introduction of beings from other, kinder universes depressed him further; even the worst of his fellow combatants had a limit to the amount of violence they could (and, in the situation of Hound, had) perform with their hands alone.

Face still and eyes empty, Hound observed the world around him with the cold serenity of a man who had been purified of any hope of redemption, reborn in the crucible of heartless excruciation.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Hound)

Virse suddenly held up a hand, signalling her companions to stop. Her hard eyes scanned the walkways above them, but found little. After a moment, she turned back and spoke in a soft, authoritative voice. "This is where we saw the Rahkshi. Keep an eye out."

IC: Thaera - Arena (observing Hound's group)

The hunter and his Avohkah watched from cover as the group planned and broke in two. He couldn't help grinning. It just meant fewer contestants for him to handle in pursuit of his prize.

But he was patient. The strange, furry creature was not leaving his sight anytime soon. A battle with another contestant would be the perfect tine to swoop in for the kill.

As the two Toa and creature moved off in one direction, he followed along far above in silence. Even Io had softened its hum.

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

Ilyin's shove sent Mirror sprawling. His sword fell from his hand and skittered off behind him. The last torch fell and was extinguished.

It was just him, the two killers, and their last victim in the darkness. Mirror curled up against a wall and raised his hands in a futile effort to ward away their blows. This was it. He would never return to those familiar forests. He would never remember...

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Panic and confusion propelled Kopen down the tunnel at a faster and faster rate. It wasn't long before she was at a full sprint, desperately fleeing down the tunnel from the Queen and all her... strangeness. This wasn't right. What had she done? Or... was it her? Could the Being waiting in these tunnels have broken the Queen at last?

But as the Queen's slower footsteps faded into silence, Kopen felt herself start to relax. Running had always provided her a sense of clarity, both visually and mentally. The rapid staccato of her clickers echoed back to her, showing a clear view of the tunnel before her. Her acute worries began to dull, and she almost felt as if she was flying along effortlessly.

And then the sound of raised voices reached her ears, and she tried to pull herself back, only to realize she couldn't. Something was pulling her along, dragging her into the fray. She burst into the light and collapsed onto her hands and knees. 

Her ears rapidly took in the scene in front of her. Nearly everyone had already arrived, though there was someone she didn't recognize. The only one missing was... Xaeraz. She scanned over the profiles standing above her to make sure she hadn't missed him, but his distinctive, mismatched proportions were not among them... He was resting on the ground.

As she slowly crawled towards him, she realized he wasn't breathing. The soft hum of life was absent from his prone form. "N-no..." she whimpered. "W-what... have you done?!"

She felt at his armor for a pulse. She had to be sure that it wasn't some kind of illusion. But there was nothing. He was real. And he was dead.

Her only friend on this Karzing quest was gone. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't hold back the tears.

• Upvote 1

GM IC: THE QUEEN - REUNITING

The Queen sighed as Kopen ran off - whether the Matoran was upset with her or simply frightened by the change, she did not know. She continued to follow Kopen at her regular pace, not wanting to frighten her further - but then she began to hear the shouting.

Oh no.

The Queen ran - and skidded to a halt as she felt herself sliding further into the room. A quick scan filled her in on the situation; Kopen was crouched next to Xaeraz, who was lying still on a the ground (anger rushed through her before she forced it back). Albrecht and Ezezko appeared as though they had arrived merely seconds before Kopen and herself; neither was currently intervening in the fight that was rapidly developing. The Queen watched as Von Worten used her Kanohi Crast to repel a massive purple and black Toa with glowing red eyes away from Lytrel, whose powers were drawing everyone in the room towards him. Nocton was firing bolts of energy, but they appeared to be either missing or weak.

Wishing she had her trident with her, the Queen resisted Lytrel's pull, deciding to try announcing her presence verbally before resorting to telepathy.

"What the karz is going on in here?!"

IC: ...tick tick tick tick tick...

The sounds of a 1 second timed gear quietly clicked forth from Xae's body, the only sound coming from the still body of the fe-toa.

...tick tick tick tick ti-skrnch.

A gear engaged in Xaeraz's torso and began slowly grinding away. Chains began slowly rotating his head back around from inside the broad shouldered torso, rotating it first the wrong way, then reversing direction as resistance proved too great that way. A tiny crack inside the body as a small capacitor discharged, a quiet ticking as a new timer gear set itself in motion, then.

Silence.

Several seconds of heavy quiet

A quiet gasp.

IC: "Level seven silence powers, shotguns loaded with flechettes, and flight!" Venix chimed in, having followed the group in so quietly she didn't even make a post in the topic.

IC: Riss plodded along behind Buzzz, since I forgot to post as her too. I am on top of things, I swear.

• Upvote 3

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector)

Ismekne's strike at his jaw made him stumble, but not fall. His mug dropped on the ground, a few droplets of drink spraying on the floor. When he regained his footing, he rubbed his jaw with his right hand, glowered and revealed his teeth. His left hand grasped the hilt of his sword and pulled it out. "I WILL KILL YOU! KARZAHNI-SPAWNED CRUD!" He shouted, ran towards her and began to aimlessly swing his sword at her general direction.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne howled in fury, drawing her warhammer and slamming it right into the Vortixx's head, then immediately swung it right back toward him from the other direction.

OOC: Ismekne's backstory involved Karzanhi, so using that particular insult was a very bad idea.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Team Rahk

A silence elemental? That was quite worrying, her powers could easily disrupt yours... Best to keep that one a secret. "I have the ability to do this," you threw a faux punch at the air, creating an eruption of bright yellow and azure sparks and smoke. "It knocks things back!" Holding up your sword, you do not swing it. "I also have a long sword, though my expertise is... Lacking."

Best to keep your sword's ability a secret too.

...wasn't this awfully mistrusting of you? It seemed like something Red or Green might have done, but not you.

IC Langmuir - Tunnels

I let out a long sigh, it had come to exactly what I wished it had not. I approached Mirror, a little fumblingly, given the dark, and grabbed him by the wrist. It reminded me greatly of having to drag an old Ba-Toa friend of mine away once.

Hopefully this didn't end like that.

"Mirror." I spoke as sternly as possible, the voice of my father announcing that it was time for work, not play. "I'm not going to tolerate this behavior, we are getting the karz out of this tunnel and you're coming whether you want to or not."

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

You found yourself unexpectedly angry at the situation in the rapidly crowding cavern. It wasn't so much that you had felt bad for Kopen, but that Xaeraz had seemed a nice enough person. Before she could say anything, you explained that  「that isn't a lie. I do feel bad for her, just not as much as for him.

Besides a bit of gawking at the timely revival of the clockwork Toa, most of your time is spent nonchalantly observing the Queen. She seemed a little different, changed perhaps as they all seemed. She definitely wouldn't have cursed before, your experience had taught you that self entitled royalty never cursed in front of their supposed subjects.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Kopen - Queen's Quest

"Wha..."

In all of the noise and panic surrounding her, even her sensitive hearing failed to pick up the soft clicking. But she sure heard the sudden crunch of gears meshing. The sudden sound sent her jumping backward, and she watched in horrified fascination as Xaeraz whirred back into life... only to fall silent again.

Was this some kind of cruel joke? A last sputter of life just to bring up her hopes, only to...

Breath.

For the second time in the past few minutes, Kopen found herself unable to speak, unable to move, and hardly able to breathe.

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

Something snatched at his wrist. Mirror frantically tried to pull himself away, but the grip was firm and unyielding. A voice, equally firm, soon followed. He didn't care what it said. His only thought was of escape. The voice was terrifying. It might be the last thing he ever heard.

Mirror tried to drag himself back down the tunnel towards his sword. His free hand stretched out and the magnets activated to draw his Shard Lance in.

• Upvote 1

IC Nocton:

Nocton had not fired anything yet; he was trying to access the situation. When teh Queen burst in, he stayed silent. He had little information that she did not.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Lytrel

The MONSTER fLiES aWAy? WAs it FoN VoRTen'S pOWeR-

VoiCeS In MY hEAD.

VOICES IN MY HEAD.

VOICES IN MY HEAD.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

I TuRN to FaCE FoN VoRTEN evEn as tHE ANNOYANCE enTErS the -

HER.

HER IS HERE.

POWERS REDIRECT TO LESSEN THE PULL OF GRAVITY ON HER.

FEET SPRINT TOWARDS HER.

"DIE-▅▅!!!"

ARM THROWS A PAKARI-ENHANCED HAYMAKER -

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

OOC: Man, guess Aeolin can duck pretty low if he can dodge torso shots like that.

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

Naona's attack did not relent. The moment his first attack was evaded, the Toa of Stone fired off a long beam of light from his eyes, the two intense beams streaking through the air at Aeolin's torso once again in a continuous stream.

IC: There was another direction CinS had forgotten to take into account: Up. Skrall swung himself onto the rail he'd previously been hanging on, the track broad enough for his armoured boots to balance on. He ran along it, its elevated position protecting him from the robot's blasts as the minigun's rounds slammed against the base of the rail and not Skrall himself. He was hoping he could either lead the robot towards somewhere with more favourable footing, or get it to drop him as a target so he could sneak around it. With the lack of any other nearby competitors he was guessing it was the former, so had an eye out for any kind of platform or walkway he could use...

IC: Fragments of glass pattered against the squidleather of Jorth's coat, the material preventing him from being covered in tiny cuts from the vitric shrapnel. Didn't stop the quarrel itself from powering right through his knee though.

"Argh! That little..."

Taking a seat on his faithful stool to take the weight off his now-injured leg, he willed his element into action again. A great blanket of dark, mottled leather appeared not too high over Arkie. Naturally gravity took its course and the construct started to fall stiffly downwards, where its size assured it would fall over the Toa. She'd be caught under the heavy veil, which would hinder and slow her movements, make her easier for Arkrax to take out with his chicanery

IC: Both Zakaro and Elittra seemed content to keep wallowing in their silence, sullen and surly the pair of them.

"Fine, don't say anything," an exasperated Olari sighed, "For people who have done this before you don't seem to know anything concrete about the questing."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Lower Hallways)

"Concrete? No, I don't think this wall is concrete," Zakaro replied, having progressed from examining the wall to resting the side of his face against it, cheek squashed up against the cool surface as his half-lidded eyes looked around sleepily. 

"Though I like questing. I think. Never really been on one. Much too busy doing nothing, or fighting. Life was simple. Then you showed up and absolutely everything changed. Well, not you in specific, but all of you. Mainly Olari though. Somethin' about that time in the food court with that big ol' bohrok thing, yea. Really got to me."

"..I feel drunk. But I'm just tired. I think."

IC: Nisaduf (Training Sector)

The Sector was empty, the dull lighting of the area casting shadows on unused mats and pads and punching bags. 

This was good, Nisaduf decided. She needed more training, though sadly she couldn't really use the Illusion to full potential. Too risky of being seen. 

She summoned up the swarm and formed dual daggers, the blades shining dully in the electric lighting. No need to make them sharp, this was just training. 

Carefully, she approached a dummy and began to try out a few attacks. It didn't take long to get into the groove, hopping backwards to avoid a nonexistent attack, rolling up to kick at the thighs with a shout, springing to her feet on the other side and turning to stab into the back of the dummy. She continued to allow herself to just flow from move to move, although her logical side told her that this wasn't really all that effective for training. More a workout than anything else. 

That was alright, though. It would be better to workout than just stand around waiting for someone to return from the arena.. right? 

It would be okay if she missed them for a while. 

Everything would be okay. 

Fighting with her inner urge to just sprint away to make sure none of her heroes had arrived, Nisaduf continued, the little Matoran making the only sounds to echo through the chambers.

IC: Bajets (Comfort Sector)

Bajets would be honest, she wasn't entirely sure where she was going. She could tell that she had a destination, what exactly that destination was she wasn't entirely sure of. Call it the Von Zakaz intuition, if you really wanted a name to put to her feeling. 

The golden-spined Skakdi felt a touch along one of her spines, and she spun around in shock and anger. One did not simply touch a Skakdi's spines, unless invited! That was like taking a Toa's mask to examine, or a Steltian's knives! 

There was no-one there, just a package. A package with a simple label on it: TO: Lady Bajets Von Zakaz, VII

She recognized that handwriting. Bajets would recognize that handwriting anywhere. Her mum. 

Taking the package to a chair, Bajets carefully opened it. Inside were only a few items: her brother's Duelling Blades, a letter, and her Gunbrella. 

"Thank Mata-Nui," she breathed, carefully pulling out her prized weapon from the box. This, this was exactly what she needed. No some silly Lightning Binders that worked better for the police than for her, no. This was a weapon suited for a Lady of her status. Placing it by the chair for now, she noticed that the Binders were gone. Odd. No matter, she wouldn't have used the stupid things anyway.

...that was a lie. Nevermind that. 

Next she selected the letter, quickly grabbing one of her brother's blades to cut open the seal without harming the envelope or the seal itself, perfect for resealing later. 

It was just a single sheet of parchment, folded in thirds. Bajets carefully unfolded and read the letter.

'My Dearest Daughter,

It appears that you have left your best parasol at home, once again. Tsk tsk! I expected better of you, a Lady is always prepared. You are lucky I am so kind to send it to you, far away as you are. 

Do give your brother his Dueling Blades, and a knock on the head. It has been quite a while since he has been home to see his mother, and as I cannot leave the house it is up to you, my dear, to make sure that discipline in that respect is delivered. It is simply too bad for him if he will have to wait to fight the Mountain another day. Besides, he probably has his fill of opponents where you are. 

Stay strong, and don't let yourself fall into anyone's traps. All the same, enjoy yourself! This is an amazing learning experience, after all, and a chance to meet people who you could never see at home. 

I look forward to your story when you return. And your brother's too. Don't make me go find him for his story, either. You can tell him that. 

Fondest Regards,

Your Mother'

That explained a lot. 

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: More than one? I should go back and edit that later then.

IC: Linear and Aeolin/Great Furnace, Aeolin fighting Linear and Naona (MC)

Linear began to try and send shadow bolts down from above to get him to fall and smiled when Aeolin got struck by both the shadow and light. What he didn't expect was that Aeolin died, from being pierced by the light. That posed a problem since he never actually killed before, and the thought of that made him both disturbed and anxious for the next kill. He looked down from where he stood, which was the shadow of another catwalk that he had to reach in order to be more accurate with his attacks and was blocked by the catwalk itself if the Toa tried to look up and find him.

"Nice job!" he shouted. "Wanna team up?"

OOC: Aeolin KO'd by Linear and Naona (MC)

IC: Amorigiahna - Arena

Uh oh.

The group had come to a stop, and now seemed intent on sharing their powers with each other.

This was bad.

"Kanohi Avsa and, uh, Elemental Fire," she said quietly, knowing that she would have to avoid them in future matches in order to maintain her ruse.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus saw the sword being leveled at him out of the corner of his eye as Executioner tore into the Artakha Bull's leg. Since he himself had nothing else to block with, The Inquisitor raised his forearm up in self-defense, attempting to redirect the blast somewhere where he wasn't and cursing loudly as he felt some of the lava melt through his armor and begin to burn its way into his limb.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

Ravyn continued climbing until he noticed a closed off room with four walkways leading into it. Figuring that this would be as good a place as any to place a control panel (especially one that no one would want a stray pool of molten metal to hit in the event of an accident), the Fe-Toa pulled himself onto the stretch of horizontal piping and cautiously began making his way across it, intending to drop down onto its roof when he got close enough.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara.

"Rahkshi of Chain Lightning," I said brusquely, sparks crackling over the surface of my armour for emphasis. "Anyone got any ideas as to what we should do next? Wait for the enemy to come to us, or go hunting some more?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

Avsa, nice. And elemental fire would be useful here, able to be recharged easily.

I was admittedly somewhat confused by Maccha's powers, but I'm sure he'd make good use of them.

"We could hole up for a while, catch our breath, then go on the prowl once we're all up to speed?" I suggested.

IC: Xara.

"Works for me."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "I feel like this place looks fairly defensible," Venix offered, checking her shotguns again. "I can guard two entrances. If anyone comes in, they'll be blown to Karz and back." A grin and a pair of hands patting a pair of shotguns accompanied her statement, albeit entirely too sweetly for the context.

IC: Halken groaned again and slowly got to his feet, leaning on the tunnel wall to support himself.

IC: Xaeraz moaned in pain and rolled onto his back, wing boxes folding up flat against his back to facilitate the roll. He glanced over, groggy, and waved hello to the flabbergasted Kopen. While his first attempt at talking turned into raucous coughs, the esecond attempt went better.

"Hey... Why are we on the floor?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Aeolin KO'd by Linear and Naona (MC)

(IC as Agion, in the med bay)

A strange noise somewhere in the chamber caught my attention, followed by a peculiar smell.  Well, there was always the burnt fumes of the furnace, but something else.  Something alive, and not Toa.

I started talking.  "I don't know who or what you are, but right now I don't care.  I just want loose.  It would mean the world to me if you could get me out.  You have my word I won't stab you."

(OOC: Agion trying to get Aeolin to get him out, is still open for interaction)

Edited by evil_jaga_genius

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

GM IC: CYARC - QUEEN'S QUEST

The hulking Toa of Gravity crawled over towards Xaeraz and Kopen from where he had fallen, a manic grin on his face.

"Mean... Toa... punched you!" he exclaimed, pointing wildly at Lytrel. "He is... BAD!"

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S QUEST

The Queen's eyes narrowed as she felt herself growing lighter. As Lytrel threw all of his weight behind a punch aimed at her, the Queen jumped as high as she could, using her lowered gravity to her advantage as she sailed right over the Toa. Knowing an increase in weight would be next, she pushed off hard against the ceiling, landing beside Nocton.

"Nocton," she said, keeping her eyes on Lytrel, "use your Gem - the Gem of Silence. Use it on Lytrel. We need to... knock him out, somehow... or restrain him... before he kills someone."

IC:

There. 

One of the arrows slowed while the other flew unimpeded. The Re-Toa recalculated instantly, altering the angle of his next shot. The previous arrow had only been a grazing wound, indicating the side of the being in question. Assuming the average height of a contestant (roughly Toa level), whether or not a left or right side hit would be more likely (left, a right side hit would place the target too close to the edge of the pillar for it to be likely), and the speed of travel the generation of the pillars indicated (standard being, dead run), the archer traced the path of this being in his mind, lining the trajectory of his bow up with the being's center mass. Rather, where his or her center mass would be once the arrow reached them.

He drew back and released, instantly firing off a second shot further ahead, just to be sure. It was doubtful that he would kill them with it, his aim could't be precise enough without seeing them, it was likely he could land a solid hit; and one that would stick into the target. And if it stuck, he could maintain it.

And then his target's presence was made clear.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ten

Run, run run r-

A searing pain interrupted Ten's thoughts. Something was embedded in his shoulder blade, right in the middle of it. Energy. Burning, painful energy. It didn't stop. Ten had gone through some very painful things in his tine during Bionifight, but this certainly ranked in the top fifteen. He fell forwards, onto the pillar...which disappeared, since he lacked the concentration to keep it sustained. After all, the pillars were already a strain - the pain made it impossible for him to keep them up.

As he went tumbling down into the lava, a thought flashed through Ten's mind.

Oh come on, death by lava? Really? That's so l-

His thoughts wouldn't be finished as he was burned alive.

OOC: Ten KO'd by Uri.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Xara - Arena. 

"Maybe you guys should consider finding something non-conductive to stand on?" I suggested, "If it comes to it, I can always electrocute the metal to deal with enemies who're getting too close." 

IC: Hagah

The arrow of light slammed into Hagah's side, sending the Artakha Bull reeling. He staggated about, dazed. Temporarily blinded and with a very large cauterized wound in his side, he wasn't in much condition to fight.

IC: Sudrec

"So. What now? Do we regroup?"

IC: Lytrel

hELD In PlaCE.

CaN't mOVE.

"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"

THe quEEn is GivING nOckToN orDErs.

"Hate you hate you hate you hate you..."

I rEaCH oUT -

No.

Calm down Lytrel.

You're better than this.

At least have the courtesy to die like a gentleman.

nO.

I hATe tHEm.

I wILl cRUSh tHeM.

I wIlL dEsTrOY tHEM.

... Knock yourself out then, you good-for-nothing self-pitying piece of . They were right about you.

shUt uP.

That... That Ale... Aleks guy? Or was his name Tyler? I can't remember. But I guess he was right about you after all.

Laughingstock.

SloWly the lighT of SaNIty returned to LyTrEL's eYEs. HE lOOkEd up at the Queen with a gaze filled with HATRED and asked with an accUsINg tOnE:

"... Tyrant. Do yoU stILl wIsH to USe the power of the InfInIte gEMs tO bRiNg your people back to life?"

• Upvote 2

Slowly, the noise around her filters through her shock, and Kopen looked around as if hearing the chaos for the first time. Then, she turned right back to Xaeraz. Had he...

"Y-you... you died," she stammered. "I thought you were dead!" She surreptitiously wiped at her eyes, trying to dry the tears before he saw them.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez, fighting Arkie, Gamma, and Ravyn)

Contestant Arkie's manuever was sufficient to be rid of the grease, but he had not absorbed enough of the metal to stop the vat plummeting right behind him. Even as Ally Jorth materialized the thick leather, the vat struck the newly formed walkway, snapping it and splashing molten protodermis directly towards Arkie. Unless the Toa of Iron acted extremely quickly, it would be either death by falling into molten protodermis or death by the molten protodermis falling on her. Thick leather could not stand that kind of heat.

IC: Hagah

Another arrow.

This time it hit him center mass.

Maybe in the lung or something.

But it doesn't really matter.

What matters is that Hagah finally went down.

And he sorta lay there on his side blinking, his last thoughts before his body vanished being "what the just happened?"

OOC: Hagah KO'd by Tenjou

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

-IC: Hound-

"Noted. I believe we should regroup with the others; no chance of us causing an ambush now."

Hound thought he heard something in the distance, but the din of the furnaces had already fooled him several times. If it (assuming it was actually existent) got any closer, he would be able to identify it, either by scent or sight. With a small glance in the sound's assumed direction, Hound smothered his desires to tear and rip, growing dead-eyed and impassive until he was prepared to resume the hunt.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Xae reached out and brushed away the last of Kopen's tears, laughing quietly. He winced and slowly sat up, touching his face and adjusting the slightly more broken mask on it. A small smile crept across his face and he said, "No, I was just suffocating. Had my head all twisted up. Glad I had a backup system in place for that..."

He paused, then gently reached over and made to pull Kopen into a reassuring hug.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Evil Jaga Genius, can you please remind me how Agion is stuck again? And btw, technically Aeolin is a Toa with a Kraata on his lower leg.

IC: Aeolin/Medbay

I almost shouted in surprise when I saw a Nui-Jaga when I awoke.

"Uh...sure," I replied. "Let me see what's exactly getting you stuck."

IC: Linear/Great Furnace, Fighting or rather Running away from Naona (MC)

I had to sprint to get away from the part of the catwalk that exploded, but I couldn't avoid one piece of shrapnel that scratched the part of the wall that my right arm was on. Just because I was a shadow didn't mean I couldn't get hurt. Luckily I was still somewhat hidden, but I had to move. I made my way down the shadow of the catwalk.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

He could track his fleeing opponent. While his visor did little but enhance his vision when needed, Naona could see the flickers where the shadows birthed from the molten protodermis seemed different. There was a certain rhythm to the flickering of the usual shadows, he had noticed. There was a certain consistency. And yet there was something moving, creating shadows where there were not and disappearing from where there was once some shadow. Was this part of his opponent's power?

Possibly.

He would simply have to light it up.

Light streaked out from Naona's eyes, the intense beams striking towards the area of the catwalk where he saw Linear's disturbance of the shadows.

As Xaeraz wrapped his long arms around her, Kopen's only thought was, Why can't things make sense for once? 

She felt she should return the hug, just fall into the embrace and not let anything else worry her. Her arms even started moving to wrap around his convoluted armor. Then she suddenly shoved herself backward angrily. "Don't do that to me!" she shouted, uncaring of who heard her.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Hound)

With one last scan around them, Virse nodded and started back for the point where the groups had diverged. Her eyes followed the walkway where she had last seen the Rahkshi until they came to rest on some sort of building. It would be defensible and logical. Perhaps the enemy had retreated within. But they would need everyone to storm a fortress so well defended. And it would not be easy.

• Upvote 1

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector)

The Vortixx didn't even seem to notice the approaching hammer, and did nothing to protect his head. The strike sent him stumbling once again, but this time he barely remained concious. The second strike knocked him out, quite likely shattering his skull, and he collapsed on the floor.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne just shrugged and sat down to finish her meal. Not being a doctor, she just assumed that he would come to his senses in a few minutes, and she cared little if he didn't.

IC(fishers): fishers had decided that the shopkeeper wasn't feeling particularly chatty, so she just leaned up against the stall with her slice of pizza, munching it as she watched the fight.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

Her head idly turned from her conversation partner as a sickening crack reverberated through the dining room. The shouting match she had been taking note of had evolved to a physical confrontation. Surely, that Vortixx was dead before he knew what hit him. One does not just jump back up after taking a warhammer to the face. And even in the face of possible consequences, the murderer calmly sat down and continued eating. That took guts. And it seemed like just the kind of ally the Lady Dajik wanted.

"Thank you, but I must be going," she insisted to the shopkeeper. Truly, any chance to leave the Matoran and his endless prattle about the peculiar green and leafy vegetable he sold would be appreciated. She would not be getting anything from him. Without another word, she spun on a heel and casually wandered over to the Ga-Toa's table. She did not take a seat. They were not acquainted enough to be on equal footing yet. Her tall, elegant form loomed over the seated Toa, but her face showed only pleasant courtesy, and perhaps a calculated hint of fear.

"I hope you realize you can't eat here forever," she addressed the murderer. "Our hosts do not take kindly to aggression outside of the Arena." At least, she assumed so, based on her earlier encounter in this very room.

OOC: Dajik speaking to Ismekne

IC: Haarnak

The extremely high-powered electricity instantly killed Haarnak, overloading his brain. However, what Severain hadn't realised was that his own attack would conduct back into his armour, dealing a serious amount of damage- not to mention that Haarnak's fire attack would have more than likely scored massive rents in the sides of the Makuta's helmet.

IC: Arkie

I form a pointed shield above my head, attached to my shoulders, and leap upwards, puncturing the leather mat. 

And then, as I fall back again, I encounter molten protodermis from a shattered vat.

A few drops land on my cybernetic arm, melting clean through and dropping it into the magma lake below, while another lands on my foot. 

Using my Hau, I shield myself from the rest.

Screaming with the pain from my foot and arm, I swing across to underneath the room into which I fired my bolt earlier, creating a platform- attached to the bottom of the suspended chamber by a strong steel cable- and collapse, biting back cold tears at the pain, wiping the molten metal off my foot with a quick sheet of metal to stop further injuries, although the terrible burns remain.

IC: CinS

The robot flies up and, hovering gently over Skrall's rail, takes aim at their back and fires. Along these short distances and simple trajectories, the chances of Skrall dodging the rounds- molten metal lies on either side of the beam- are minimal.

OOC: Haarnak KO'd by Severain, Arkie evading attacks from Fort Jorth MK 2; as reference, she's beneath the control room, meaning the defenders shouldn't be able to see her. Also, CinS fighting Skrall.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png