BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Terry)

Well, this Brakas was just full of surprises. There was nothing he could do as he and Io were thrown backward by the explosion, only to land with a painful crash on a catwalk far below. Io hummed weakly in its cage. The nearness of the explosion had jarred even the energy Rahi.

Thaera struggled to push himself back up to be ready for the next attack, but everything was sore.

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

He rolled forwards through the gap in the shattered railing and dropped directly down onto the catwalk below, where his daggerang had landed. The metal walkway rattled violently under the impact, but didn't break.

"How ya doin', mate?" he snatched up his daggerang, then focussed his powers of the platform Thaera was standing on, aiming to propel him backwards over the railing behind him. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aeolin/Medbay

After a bit of fiddling around, I finally found the buttons needed to release the bands.

(IC as Agion)

I let out a sigh of relief as I sat in the bed, massaging my hands.  I noted my things on a table and snatched my cloak, wrapping it tight around me.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this," I said, referring to my odd, three-armed shape.  "Most of the time you can't see that under the cloak."  Should I keep talking?  He did look suspiciously like a Toa... but then again, he did get me out of there.  "I'm Agion.  I used to be a Guardian, but now... say, what happened?  Where did the furnace go?  Shouldn't I be dead, or is this the afterlife?"

IC: Aeolin/Medbay >>> Knowledge Sector

"I would say the same about myself," I said. "But apparently according to what I've heard so far, we don't die unless we break too many rules. If we die in the arena we just get sent back here. And the name's Aeolus. I...prefer not to talk about who I am...it's difficult to explain half the time. And not many would actually believe me."

It seemed the Toa had run out of tricks this time. As the catwalk slid out from under him again, Thaera was ready with his staff. He reached out and hooked a support for the handrail and let the force of the tread throw him aside. As soon as he was safe, he held his staff at the ready once again... well, as ready as a wounded Matoran lying on the ground could be.

Terry took a deep breath; it'd been a while since he'd tried doing something like this. Reaching out with his powers once more, he turned the floors into a tread going to the left, then did the same to the railings - only to the right.

Thaera wouldn't be able to use the guardrails to steady himself this time.

IC: Xara - Arena.

Still focusing most of my attention on the Gem to keep the mist in place, I did spot a creature jump through the mist-filled air and land near Maccha. "Not this time." I sent a lightning bolt streaking towards the attacker (Buzzz)

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Nisaduf (Training Sector, with The Wyrm)

"Oh. That's kinda cool, I guess. I've never had a title! Those are cool though. I guess you stay alone most of the time though? Since you don't have a name-name just for you?  I like having a name, gives me something just for me, ya know?"

"..maybe you don't know, since you don't have name."

"..am I talking too much again?"

She shuffles her feet awkwardly, blushing. This was happening a lot in this tournament. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector.

He just stood there, blinking with his double-lidded eyes, taking a few moments to deliberate a response. "Yes." 

He reached out to steady himself again, only to find the rotating railing sent his staff skittering away.

"Oh Karz..." Thaera cursed as he went sliding off the catwalk. The molten Protodermis waited to greet him below... but not yet. He reached out his staff and caught another guardrail, sending himself flying along to another walkway just above the molten Protodermis. He wouldn't get another chance. He had to finish this Toa now.

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Hound vs Team Rahk attacking Venix)

The first two Rahkshi were moving away. Now might be the best time to attack the ranged one.

Her mask deactivated, and the Toa of Sand slowly formed up behind the Rahkshi, her blade poised to strike.

Edited by Click

The moment his opponent made his move, Terry released his powers and threw the Daggerang, aiming for Thaera's arm - the one holding onto the staff. Gotcha....

GM IC: THE QUEEN/ALBRECHT/VON WORTEN

For the trio of Psionics users (the Queen, Albrecht, and Von Worten), they found their minds immediately under attack from wave after wave of pure mental energy, designed to pulverize any mental defenses in their way. With each new wave, the strength of the attacks seemed to grow, pummeling the three Psionics users mercilessly. The Queen began to cut away the connections to the other fighters, even as she knitted herself more closely with Von Worten and Albrecht, forming a solid mental core between the three of them. 

GM IC: KOPEN + CYARC/NOMEC

"I hope you do not intend to make any mistakes," a low, rumbling voice said from directly behind Kopen.

Although she could not see the shift in armor color, it would immediately be obvious to Kopen that the insane Toa known as Cyarc had given control over his body back to the other personality within - Nomec.

"You are an enemy of my King," the Toa of Gravity continued. "I shall see you destroyed."

GM IC: XAERAZ

At first, it seemed as though Xaeraz had been forgotten in the initial onslaught, but of course, this was not the case. There was a swishing sound, as if something had swung through the air; and then the Toa of Iron would find himself collapsing. 

His body would fall one way; his head would fall another.

Remarkably, there was no pain to speak of; indeed, the only negative repercussion appeared to be that Xaeraz was trapped as an immobile head on the ground....

GM IC: NOCTON

The golden figure's image flickered as they spoke directly to Nocton.

You would use that gem against me? You are a fool - surely you must understand by now that it will not work.

GM IC: EZEZKO

As for Ezezko... his situation rapidly became far worse than perhaps any other member of the quest. Before he had even finished speaking, the fighter collapsed to the ground; to any observers that could spare the seconds to notice, it would be obvious to them that Ezezko was fast asleep.

Ezezko, meanwhile, was also aware that he was asleep - and when he next opened his eyes, he found himself back in the lower halls of the Bionifight facility.

He was dreaming, somehow, and would have to find a way to wake up.

GM IC: LYTREL

Lytrel found a tunnel, although it was rather small; he would have to crawl inside.

IC Kat:

I blinked. Man, no one ever reacted the same to that.

Venix was still here, so at least it hadn't been her attacking me.

The sword wielder must still be out there.

Along with Maccha.

"Xara, we need visual, Venix, drop the field, Maccha's still in there!"

I stepped back into the mist, Staff up and ready.

Sometimes I wish I'd been limited invulnerability or Vacuum.

IC: "You know," Xaeraz said, a hint of levity in his voice, "This wouldn't actually be so bad if I could roll over. As it is, I might need one of you to, uh, put me back on my body, please?"

"Guys?"

"This floor's really freaking dirty."

IC: "Oh, thank Mata Nui!" Halken rumbled, moving on ahead to stand grinning in the facility's hallway. He glanced back and forth, then followed up with an incredibly astute observation.

"There is not a soul down here but us!"

IC: "Got it, Boss!" Venix replied, letting the silence field drop as she looked around the frame again. Though the mist was still there, she figured she could guess where the enemies were.

"I'm thinking I'll bring the fight to the big guy! Thoughts?"

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Confused as to how the strange being was still jumping around and screaming at the top of his lungs after taking a direct hit from a lightning bolt, I took aim and sent a second bolt sizzling after him. 

Hearing Kat's pleas, I took to the air, trying to get an overhead view of the battle. At the same time, I released my focus on the Gem. The Mist slowly began to fade, but slow enough that there'd be no definite way to link its dissipation to Kat's request. 

No one needed to know about the gem just yet....

Edited by Locus

IC Nocton:

Nocton risked a quick glance around. Noting that no one in his group needed the light right now, he released a shockwave of pure blackness, hurling the shadow he had previously solidified at the being.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Seeing Maccha right where I'd left him, I broke off and flew after Buzzz, unleashing lightning from both blades. 

OOC:

IC Nocton:

Nocton risked a quick glance around. Noting that no one in his group needed the light right now, he released a shockwave of pure blackness, hurling the shadow he had previously solidified at the being.

Please respond to this post:

GM IC: NOCTON

The golden figure's image flickered as they spoke directly to Nocton.

You would use that gem against me? You are a fool - surely you must understand by now that it will not work.

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING SECTOR

The new Head Engineer of Bionifight sat at his desk, admiring the two Infinite Gems that the Host had given to him.

The round was ending soon... the Host had said to expect a variety of customers. 

He was already regretting his decision to come here.

• Upvote 4

IC: Sudrec

0:05

The sword struck the hardlight plates of Sudrec's armor. Luckily, it didn't seem to be able to fond a gap; the sword struck one of the plates dead-on and glanced off of the solid energy.

0:04

The Seeking Blade flew from Sudrec's hand and surged towards Maccha's center of mass, Sudrec taking a step back to put more range between the two of them as the he let the dagger fly.

0:03

Sudrec reached for a new battery pack to reload his vest with as the timer that hailed the armor turning off neared zero.

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

There are limits to his power, there are limits to his power, there are limits to his power...

I remember that thought cycling through my mind--and possibly the minds of the Queen and Albrecht--over and over as the attacks began to strike my mind. Never before had I felt such power from any single being, though any fear I might have felt was squashed under my sheer desire to maintain my defenses. The fact that he had not torn through our defenses straight away gave me some confidence.

But that confidence was quickly fading. I found it difficult to stay standing, focused as I was on my mental defense. My body began to shake as trees began to spring up from the ground all around me. These were not the lush, beautiful trees I had been accustomed to, but dark, gnarled trees, the likes of which are found in horror stories or fables that are meant to scare the young into obeying the old. Worse, these seemed to be alive, and the trees nearest me began to slide forward, swaying their massive limbs as if in preparation of an attack.

I could not say whether these images leaked over into the minds of my companions; as I've mentioned, I was quite concerned with protecting my mind from destruction. I could, however, see one of the trees draw even closer, close enough to attack. Knots in its twisted trunk began to form a wicked smile.

"No..." I whispered through gritted teeth, ignoring the tears. "No..."

The tree cracked and groaned as it raised one thick limb upward and leaned back. It then swung it's whole trunk forward, putting as much weight and power behind the limb as it possibly could. I almost gave up, prepared to let the limb crush me.

But then he returned.

My adorable companion, who I had though dead and/or lost, stepped in front of me and threw his large arms up. The tree limb stuck his fuzzy white form with incredible force, enough to drive him to his knees. I briefly feared that he would be crushed, but my fears were, at least for the moment, unfounded. My adorable companion quivered and shook on his knees, struggling with all that was in him, but keeping himself from being crushed all the same.

He had come back to me, and now he was trying to keep me alive.

I realized this was the best time to communicate; I might not get another chance. Still straining from the onslaught, I struggled to speak to the Queen. How... can we... fight... him?

OOC: Von Worten defending herself against the golden being.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Flying in close, I slashed at him with my swords, lightning dancing across the blades. 

IC Maccha Yellow! - Fighting Sudrec

The knife buried itself in your shoulder, between the bloodloss, burns and lingering effects of the electrocution... you were finished.

But you'd be karzed if you weren't taking this brakas with you! Taking two quick steps forward, you activate your sword once more.

"TSUBAME GAESHI!"

The same multidimensional refraction as earlier occurs. Your reflection stabs at a niche in the armor on your foe's torso. You simultaneously cut at the arm reaching for something, aiming to slice it off!

IC Langmuir - Hallways

"Who else is up for a meal?"

IC Ezezko - Dreaming

Despite the likelihood that it wouldn't work, you pinched yourself.

...but close to it

While he tried to get up, I sent twin bolts of lightning to keep him down. 

Edited by Locus

IC: Sudrec

0:02-

"What the..."

Left arm... Gone.

Large stab wound in torso.

0:01

A silent laugh escaped Sudrec's lips.

0:00

The hardlight plates around Sudrec's body disappeared even as he weakly threw a haymaker at Maccha with his remaining arm.

"Die... Die, die, die, die die die die die..." The mantra of madness silently marched from the lips of the Divine Annihilator, the sounds of silence falling like raindrops.

When Sudrec had arrived in this place, he had been saved from a slow agonizing death of being crushed by falling rocks and earth. He had told himself that since he had died once, his deaths in the arena would be easier to bear.

It seems he was wrong.

At this rate, it would never get easier.

Losing blood... Fast... Can't breath...

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 4

GM IC: EZEZKO

The attempt to pinch himself awake did not work; if he was even capable of waking himself up without outside help, he would have to try different methods.

(OOC: If Ezezko kills himself in the dream, he'll die outside of it)

GM IC: THE QUEEN

The Queen's vision was swimming, melting from the reality of the chamber and the golden being into an eerie forest of Von Worten's making. 

Just... hold him off... I have... a plan... I think...

OOC: This is my first RPG so please forgive any confusion/awkwardness.

IC: Fota

Fota was making his usual run-around hunting for food. He mostly ate small ussal crabs, but would sometimes get lucky with a takea shark. He came across a cave. Not knowing the peril ahead of him, he went further and further down into darkness. After an hour in the cave, a light appeared. it was getting closer. Fota was frozen in his tracks. The light was a Nektann drone. It scanned Fota and showed a hologram:

Name: Fota

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Invisibility

Power/Weapon 2: Sword 1

Power/Weapon 3: Sword 2

Appearance: Black and Sand Blue w/ Black Kakama

Bio: Hunter Gatherer

Personality/Other: Male. "Lone-wolf" spirit.

Fota didn't know what this drone was doing or why it scanned him, but he decided to follow it. It led him to a hatch, but Fota couldn't fit through. He soon found a vent and snuck in. He saw Toa, Matoran, Makuta, and even Rahi to be what he thought was training. A male voice came on the speaker: "Alright fighters, proceed to the 1st floor." As the others left, a large 7ft creature with green armor and a gold mask grabbed Fota, and spoke with a low, thundering voice. "Where do you think you're going? You don't look familiar to me..."

"What do you have there, Enforcer?" The Queen came around the corner.

"I'm not sure, Your Highness. I found him wandering around."

"He's not a fighter," She began as she looked at the same profile the Nektann had scanned Fota for. "But he would make a good one. Take him downstairs."

​Before he knew it, Fota was drafted into some underground fighting club.

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

My only response was to mentally nod. I was not sure how long we could keep this up, but I was determined to try as long as possible. To that end, I staggered forward and pressed my hands against the tree limb still attempting to crush my adorable companion. I did not feel as if I was helping much, but I figured every little bit would help.

Despite the strain, he hummed with pleasure, and that almost brought a smile to my face.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: This is my first RPG so please forgive any confusion/awkwardness.

IC: Fota

Fota was making his usual run-around hunting for food. He mostly ate small ussal crabs, but would sometimes get lucky with a takea shark. He came across a cave. Not knowing the peril ahead of him, he went further and further down into darkness. After an hour in the cave, a light appeared. it was getting closer. Fota was frozen in his tracks. The light was a Nektann drone. It scanned Fota and showed a hologram:

Name: Fota

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Invisibility

Power/Weapon 2: Sword 1

Power/Weapon 3: Sword 2

Appearance: Black and Sand Blue w/ Black Kakama

Bio: Hunter Gatherer

Personality/Other: Male. "Lone-wolf" spirit.

Fota didn't know what this drone was doing or why it scanned him, but he decided to follow it. It led him to a hatch, but Fota couldn't fit through. He soon found a vent and snuck in. He saw Toa, Matoran, Makuta, and even Rahi to be what he thought was training. A male voice came on the speaker: "Alright fighters, proceed to the 1st floor." As the others left, a large 7ft creature with green armor and a gold mask grabbed Fota, and spoke with a low, thundering voice. "Where do you think you're going? You don't look familiar to me..."

"What do you have there, Enforcer?" The Queen came around the corner.

"I'm not sure, Your Highness. I found him wandering around."

"He's not a fighter," She began as she looked at the same profile the Nektann had scanned Fota for. "But he would make a good one. Take him downstairs."

​Before he knew it, Fota was drafted into some underground fighting club.

OOC: Hi Fota, and welcome to BZP. Since you're a new member, I don't think you can receive PMs yet. As such, I sorta have to do this on the board.

To cut straight to the point, there are a few problems in your post.

• First off, before you actually start playing, you have to submit your profile for approval in the discussion topic. Chro, Lucina, or A/NA Blade will take a look at it and get back to you in a day or two, telling you if it's approved; or if it isn't, what you can fix.
  • Secondly, what you're doing by manipulating the Enforcer and the Queen's speech and actions is called "bunnying". Since those characters belong to different people (Blade and Lucina respectively), it is in bad taste and against the rules (specifically Rule 3 in this RPG) to dictate their actions as if they were your own characters. As well, both of them are currently indisposed (Enforcer is fighting in the arena under the pseudonym Elly, Queen is away from the facility).
  • Third: fighters usually don't arrive in the arena like that. Normally, they get teleported in from thier home universe, wake up in a containment cube of sorts, and get the Host's recording (the italicized text at the beginning of the original post) played to them, after which they are released to wander the facility. They do not encounter the Enforcer or the Queen immediately after arrival.
I would encourage you to reread the first post of the RPG to get a hold of the lore and the rules. As well, it is a good idea to observe other people's posts to get a feel for how text-based RPGs here work. Finally, go to the discussion topic (linked in my first bullet) and submit your profile for approval.

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel shrugged and crawled through the tunnel.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 2

IC Velix:

Velix waited on a catwalk, counting his assets. Still fairly weak. Two disks left. Good amount of EE. He decided to wait, in hopes he would recover soon and be able to go for someone.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Dekako - Comfort Sector.

After so long - centuries, millennia, who knew for sure? - of trying, we'd finally done it: freed ourselves from the void, become a living, sentient being in our own right. But then, we were ripped away from it all.

We find ourself in a surprisingly spacious room, as if it were made to accommodate us. There's a screen on one wall, and as we watch, it begins playing a message. When it is over, we rise to our feet, step through the large door and into the open.

It seems someone has been watching us, and respects what we are capable of. We wish to speak with them.

OOC: Open for interaction. 

IC Lefia:

Lefia had been wandering for some time now, and as she stepped into the Comfort Sector, she notice the hulking being. She walked toward it.

My foe defeated, I circled back towards the others.