Superbowl XXXIV : BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE PO-KORO

Not Quite Dead

I'll switch from Pulse to Taka.

I'm not on the suspect list.

:wasntme-sign:

Gath said we didn't have limit our votes to the suspect list. Why take a chance of lynching an innocent when we can knock of a confirmed mafioso? Also the acronym you used on the smiley justifies it even more. (for anyone not knowing what I'm talking about, hover over the 'it wasn't me!' smiley to see the message)

2xu8Ptu.png

Does it really? Only one person killed, and only one person died. All the rest of us - we all didn't do it. I think the majority of us know who did it, didn't we? Most of us were there, even if we are not on the list. That list contains the one person who did do tonight's crime, and with the population as it is... do a count of the surviving people. Ten. Divide that by two, and you'll have the number villagers, and the number of Mafioso.

I don't really have anything to hide, or anything to justify - it doesn't need to be hidden or justified anymore. :evilgrin: 

I vote... Underscore.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

/curtsies.

Was a fun game, 10/10, would trick detectives again~

But, even still! Mass kudos to Luroka, I'm serious! When you approached me, I thought I was done for, especially when you mentioned you found Pulse and Taka... Ironically, your biggest mistake against staying alive there was outing yourself, as I was actually keeping you alive. ^^;

Yeah, until he revealed himself in-topic, since he approached me like Night 2, I figured it would be a better idea to have him basically on my side, to deflect attention...

I feel it worked out pretty well~ The only things I'd do differently myself, is to not have targeted Unit twice; we seriously thought it was the Medic's doing, I think. ;-; Keeping Nato alive might've been a good idea too, but he was a rather loose cannon.

^ Can confirm. =P

Also, for the record, everyone guessed wrong, it was Valendale who was sent to kill Luroka. I purposely never went out once, though I'd like to believe I was present and distracting Luroka when Valendale killed him. ^^;

personally i wish you had taken care of nato sooner

I too wish they had taken care of me, rather than killing me.

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sanity is so over-rated.

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar