Happy Independence Day

For those of you from the United States, I wish you all a happy Fourth of July! Enjoy the barbecues, fireworks, parades, and other festivities - just be careful and don't burn your house down with that sparkler! And of course remember what it is we celebrate today - our founding fathers securing for us the rights and freedom we've enjoyed for the past 236 years. Have fun!View the full article

Happy Independence Day, friends and BZPower itself. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

KAPOOSH KAPOW! (Fireworks)Happy Independence Day!
My neighbors have been setting off fireworks... during the day.Happy 4th, everyone!

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

1023825044030789790s425x425q85.jpgAMERICA

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy 4th of Julyin-america.gif

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

EQUESTRIAHappy 4th. ^^
(Happy fourth everypony! Edited by Than the Moa
please don't quote images

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Happy Independence Day everyone. Deus bless America and the world. x3And Today is also my Grandfather's birthday; he's a marine. :PEDIT: Darn, I was several minutes late....

Edited by RC-1505

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Only 14 more years until 250. My, how time flies.©1984-2012 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life