OOC Shouldn't Alyssa be calling for backup?IC KnowerI continued to hold the phone to my ear, waiting for a reply. Either Incinerator was taking a long time or my sense of time perception was getting really messed up. Not wanting to stand on the deck any longer, I went inside, headed for the armory. I seriously needed a weapons upgrade... Preferabbly something ceramic.

OOCHooray.

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas Hotel]

Ah, Sin City. Lucas awoke in his bed with a bloody minded headache, something that was common at this time of the day for him. Pulling himself to his feet he grabbed the nearest water bottle out of a pyramid of them and took a drink, coughing at its lukewarmness. Such was the life of a traveling young man, he supposed. Slipping into his shoes, he grabbed his wallet and walked out his door, heading down for some free breakfast.

Along the way he noticed little tuffs of grass, which wouldn't be so odd if not for the little specks of blood that came with it. Interested, he followed the trail straight to a room with a cracked door. He poked his head in, then walked in completely. Now, granted, that probably wasn't the smartest move, going into a room with a bunch of blood, but it was the morning, you had to cut him some slack.

And so, he found himself a reindeer, a girl, and brooding kid. It was going be one of those mornings.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC [Lucas/LV Hotel]

"...Ok, first question," Lucas said with a blank expression. "Why in the name of all good is there little bloody gory bits leading up to a reindeer?"

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC (Lucia)

Lucia opened her mouth then closed it. This continued for a few seconds before she managed to rally. "I have no idea what you mean. There is no city of that name...."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC [Wallace/NYC Apartment]

"Constantinople. The capital of the Roman Empire?" The Scot frowned. "How can you speak of the Legions but not know that?"

OOCI figured it was like, some chewed up skin. Nothing that intense, just some skin and blood dripped here and there.

IC [Lucas/LV Hotel]

"...oh great, I'm going mad now, aren't I."

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

OOC Where is our head GM? Jace needs to notice that two strangers are in his condo.IC ForeshadowWalking along, Peter took in the sights of New York 2012. "I never knew that this place was so... everything," Peter thought. "I think I now know why they called it the big apple back then. No megacorps as well, strange. And the cars, so primitive. The cellular devices too."Then he stopped and realized something: why was all of this new to him? He had been in this time period for 6 months now; had he only started to note his environment now? Had he been so focused on building a way home that he never stopped to get his bearings? Sure, he knew his way around the city, but things were just so... unfamiliar. Not even the little info he had remembered from history class (okay, it was not THAT little; he knew when the Heroic Age ended and all that) had prepared him for this. But no matter, he'd deal with that later. For now, all he was concerned bout was finding his way to... what did they call it? Home Depot?

Edited by Constructman

IC (Lucia)

Lucia shook her, this man was clearly insane. "....The capital of the Roman Empire, I'm afraid....is Rome. The senate and the people. The city amongst cities. The seven hills?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Oh, I know what you meant. Knower can come now if he wants. He would have been able to hear the gunshots at any rate.

IC: Fox came to a stop when the psychic tampering wore off and collapsed, his tired body needing to recover.

IC: Nate flinched as a healer started to fix his leg, the bullet dropping on the deck of the boat.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Carli)

Carli had heard the gunshots, and came running, decked out in full combat armor. When she saw what looked like one of the other team-members, who name she couldn't remember, standing off against someone near the window, Carli drew a M1911 and aimed at the unknown person.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Knower

"Wait, hold on."

Gunshots were ringing through the halls. Activating my RV powers (which also needed an upgrade), I briefly saw Alyssa facing off an unidentified perosn. Tracking her energy signature, I eventually ran into Carli and ALyssa. Drawing my plastic pistol, I fired some shots while telepathically scanning the intruder. "Who the heck is this?" I thought.

IC: West

West paused when he was sent an image of the drone. It didn't match any known designs in the Enforcer database, it was completely foreign.

"Recover it, try to keep it as in tact as possible and send it to Outpost 17-B." He ordered.

"Yes, sir." Ingram responded. With that, the comm channel went off. West then sat at his desk, pushing his computer aside so he had a wide clear space. He then opened a nearby drawer and pulled out a collection of tools, ripping off his right sleeve and setting his mechanical arm down. It was time for some upgrades.

IC: Ingram

Just as he killed the channel, the drone stirred and its thrusters activated. "Keep that thing down!" He ordered. Instantly several Enforcers fired a barrage of electro-nets at it, hoping to keep the drone subdued.

IC: Drone

The first few nets bounced off the hull. The drone's shielding was evidently exhausted by this onslaught, however, and the last few tangled it up and put its lights out permanently.

IC: ???

A young voice speaking with wisdom beyond its years came through the soldier's comm channel. "Very good. Take some men and scout the surrounding area. Stealth is primary, but don't hesitate to destroy any opposition you encounter that threatens the mission." The trooper nodded. "Sir yes sir." He turned to the three other armored beings that were coming out of the hatchway, gesturing for them to follow him as he walked into the woods.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Shrugging, Rapture removed the remaining SHIELD uniform, and flexed her wings. Seeing as how it was supposedly inevitable that she would be captured by these silly people. Then some kid came around, shooting at her. Which left some nice little bullet holes in the glass directly behind her. She could feel the air starting to get sucked out of the carrier, and into the air outside.

"Well guys, it's been real. But I have to go now... Ta-Ta!"

With that, she took a few steps forward, then quickly spun around, and charged at the weakened glass, which broke (not so easily) against her heavier weight. As her body screamed as some glass embedded in her skin (and jumping through glass, especially glass rated to stand against high-level winds is highly painful, and not recommended), she fell through the air. After falling some unknown amount of distance, she unfurled her wings, and let out a small yelp as they were pulled on by the wind and the force of her descent. At least she could heal that. After catching a nice current, she started to fly away, heading back down to earth to find a disguise, phone, and a ride.

Just another day in the life of Lexington Darkhölme Meyers, Hellfire pawn.

Note to self, when going to infiltrate SHIELD Helicarrier again, make sure to get rid of annoying band of kids with telepathic abilities. That could put a dent in things.

IC: Knower

"She got away," I said, no emotion in my voice. Kneeling down to the broken window, I started to probe deeper into Rapture's mind. The energy signature I had acquired was still fresh, so I had no trouble finding the mutant. "Send some aerial craft down," I said. "She's headed for the ground. Oh wait, already done. Now where is she from..." I thought as I started to probe deeper. Hopefully she wouldn't notice.

IC:

"Ahahahahaha, no. Infiltrating, and escaping from, the Helicarrier isn't that easy."

These were the words, unheard by Rapture, that preceded the firing of a sniper rifle, sending a bullet screaming toward her back. The supersoldier who fired it was quite familiar with these rifles, and well versed in dealing with flying targets. As it was one of the most common mutant powers, it had its own training seminar. A slight adjustment and a second pull of the trigger sent a second flying. He was careful to fire at an angle that would not allow any chance of the shots harming Natalie.

James had heard the alarms, and prepared within seconds. His telepathic defenses were well in place, after all, her behavior indicated Rapture had telepathic powers. Even if she escape, the bullets had a nasty little surprise: Each one contained a tracker in the tip, that would be implanted in the flesh even if the bullet was removed.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC:Why, hello, everybody, you must have heard I'm coming back...

Good, because I am.

I just want to spread this message to make sure everybody knows to consider my every character except for Erin, Pariah, and Morrison to be dead and off the list (unless somebody tells me not to make it so), mmkai? Mmkai. I'll have a new profile up soon.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC [Wallace/NYC Apartment]

"Rome was sacked by the barbarians centuries ago. The Empire has moved."

[Lucas/LA Hotel]

"I must be going mad, after all of this." Lucas frowned, shaking his head. "That or I'm still dreaming. So... what's the reindeer doing here again? And what's with the milk jugs?"

voidstars.png

IC [Lucas/LV Hotel]"...So what's the reindeer over with the milk jugs? A stuffed toy?"

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

OOC:Why, hello, everybody, you must have heard I'm coming back...

Good, because I am.

I just want to spread this message to make sure everybody knows to consider my every character except for Erin, Pariah, and Morrison to be dead and off the list (unless somebody tells me not to make it so), mmkai? Mmkai. I'll have a new profile up soon.

OOC: Don't forget SayfIC: Malik (Las Vegas)

"Just ignore it, if you wish to remain sane," Malik advised the newcomer, his palm still seemingly glued to his forehead, "I apologize for the mess you've been dragged into. Hopefully you'll be able to escape before permanent damage occurs."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Winter

"You're absolutely right. Two is far better than one. But first, I have four questions." Winter started to count them down on her fingers as she spoke. "One, what's your name? Two, what are your powers? Three, where are we going? And four, what are we going to do once we get there?"

IC: Fauna

As Fauna reached the front door, her chest started to throb. It wasn't bad, so she just decided to sit down for a little.

OOC: Does Fauna have a room in the mansion? She helped rebuild it, so I wasn't sure.

OOC: Why did you call Foreshadow Gravity Constructman? You specifically told me he was Foreshadow now.

Yes she would have a room.

Also which character is Erin Elijah? And you’re sure you want to drop all the rest? Even Elijah? Shadow’s friend?

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

“Whenever you’re ready Chris,” she smiled. She then pulled out two wrapped packages and handed them to each brother. Each package contained something both of the Brother’s would enjoy and a second item. For Chris was the first Harry Potter book. “It’s a good book, I practically learned to read with it,” She said.

“I can help you read it,” She offered. For Christopher she gave him a single green glove. “It was our mother’s. It was all I had of her when she died; she’d dropped it in the warehouse. I used to always sleep with it tucked under my pillow, Merry Christmas.”

IC: Incinerator (Enforcer Base)

“And what organization would that be?”

IC: Crossfire (Woods)

Logan had been able to maneuver his other hand in front of the one that surged towards her throat as she changed, growing in size. His hand quickly formed into a shotgun barrel in her grasp. He fired the weapon, probably blasting off or filling her hand with quite a few holes. The wrist she was holding suddenly had metal spikes pop out of the armor, hopefully getting her to let go of him.

IC: Songbird, Darkfang (X-Manor)

“Sure,” she smiled. She walked over to Ric who was still lying in bed. “I’ll be back, I promise.” She said before she kissed his cheek and walked to her dresser before pulling on some clothes. Sue pulled on a white sleeveless shirt, a pair of tight blue jeans and some comfortable black Keds. She then rode the elevator down to the basement level.

Ashlynn slowly padded down the quiet metal hallways as she walked towards the Cerebro room. As she approached the room she typed in the new pass-word and waited for the machine to scan her eye before the metal X door slid open for her. As she walked down the single metal hallway the lights began to flicker on inside the massive metal dome. At the end of the hallway the Cerebro machine rested, a silver helmet waiting for her.

“What’s this room?” Darkfang asked as he suddenly appeared next to Ashlynn.

IC: Liam (Woods)

“My name is Liam,” he said. “What is yours?” he asked. “I can control water and ice with one hand, my other hand has four bone claws that pop out of my knuckles I can cover with ice,” he said. “I also have a healing factor but I need to cover my wounds in water or be underwater for it to kick in.” he said. “I don’t know, we will look for somewhere to live. Maybe the Brotherhood would take us in.” he shrugged. “I just know I can’t stay here.”

IC: Howard - USMARIID -

Howard and the wall of blood collided, which resulted pretty much the way you'd expect, Howard can to an abrupt stop before falling backwards in the opposite direction he'd been going, to the suit's credit however the spikes of blood did not penetrate the suit, as the suit was much tougher that hardened blood.

Howard kept himself from crashing onto the ground below by catching himself with his repulsors so that he hovered in the air. Compartments opened up on his suit and he fired what looked like... missiles? Nope they were actually flares, though Corpse didn't know that. Using the flares as a distraction, Howard attempted to fly around Corpse's side as the flares came toward him, and then coming in closer and firing multiple repulsor blasts from his palms.

IC: Krystal - Woods, Westchester -

As Logan fired the shot gun Krystal quickly moved her hand out of the way, as well as her hold body, though Logan was quick enough of a shot that the spread still grazed her hand, putting a nasty hole in it and drawing blood, but Krystal didn't even flinch. She was very angry and quite enraged, and when she got like this she could ignore all pain till later. Her evasion had been pure reflex, though her mind only had one thought, shredding right through Logan. She grabbed at Logan's shotgun hand with her bloody hand and tried to get a grasp on that wrist as well.

Her right hand was now pouring with blood, but her grip did not weaken on his wrist, probably to Logan's surprise. She began to squeeze both of his wrists as tightly as she could, probably breaking bones is it succeeded. Logan would probably be in enough pain to be unable to react to her next move, she lunged her muzzle of a face forward and attempted to bite right into his neck as hard as she could.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Crossfire (Woods, Westchester)

Logan grunted as she grabbed the wrist of his shotgun hand. “You can’t keep this up forever, you’ll bleed out.” He said as he watched her grip his wrist, spikes jutting out of her hand. He flinched as both wrists were squeezed, causing pain as if they were about to be snapped. He watched as he head snapped towards his neck. The metal around his neck turned into spikes as well, if she wasn’t careful she’d gouge her own neck. He then brought his knee up as he attempted to ram it into her gut hopefully getting her away from him.

Nano-bot energy at 87% his HUD read. If he kept shaping his armor so much they’d run out of juice and would need to consume a machine to re-energize, he had to end her before that point.

IC: Veronica

What a waste.

Well, not completely. It still felt that way. The current commander of the SpecOps group tossed away her half-melted rifle onto the scorched battlefield, holstering her pistol. Her hands on her hips, Veronica surveyed what was left. Yes, it did feel like a waste. The rough ground crunching beneather her boots, Veronica continued on through the wreckage. Eventually she stopped, and melted Enforcer suit not five feel away from her. Smoke was still rising from the metal.

Veronica took out a phone, the pink color seeming out of place in the assassin's gear, and dialed a memorized number. "We need to talk," she stated simply once the reciving end picked up.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Gah. My other haunt is as quiet as the grave.IC: MadnessHe didn't have anything to do right now, so he headed for his room and began to read. Maybe he could find something to alleviate his...condition.There was a knock on his door and he looked up to see Sara dragging a kid."Um..." she mumbled. "Do you have anything to eat?""I think I may have some biscuits." he replied, rummaging through the mess on his table. "Who's the boy? Ah, here they are." he added, pulling out a plastic container.Sara snatched the container and quickly scarfed down some of its contents. "Hmakekek-"A bottle of water landed near her feet. She snatched it up and drank it greedily."He's my brother. Will. The writer.”IC: MichaelHe hung around an alcove somewhere. That was his favorite haunt. No one really liked him around, he was too creepy for that.OOC: Where can I throw in this guy?

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Any character I have at the X-Mansion is open for le interaction.

IC: Corpse retained control of the wall and shifted it into twin tendrils which he used to swipe at the flares, assuming they were missiles and so putting most of his focus on trying to get rid of them. Thus he was quite open to the repulsor blasts which drove him head over heels in a sideways direction. Tumbling on the ground, Corpse screeched and flung a hand towards Iron Man, trying to fling the tendrils at his position.

The tendrils opened into gaping maws of hardened blood fangs, trying to pincer at Iron Man.

"Where is the teleporter?!" Corpse rasped into whatever communication system the Hellfire Club was using.

---

Adrian brought his head up from the water as he finished another lap around the pool. One would think it would be a little cold to be swimming on Christmas, even in an indoor pool, but Adrian was not most people.

---

Spencer watched happily as various students gathered around the Christmas tree, opening gifts and dispensing them amongst each other. Spencer himself was comfortably perched on a wall, sipping at hot chocolate with relish. Despite the ups and downs of the past few months, the current calm was very welcome and was being thoroughly enjoyed.

---

Nero's thumbs finally came to rest as he turned off his PS3. If anything, it couldn't hurt to see what was going on around the mansion. With that thought in mind, Nero slid from his bed into his wheelchair and began heading out of his room and down the hall.

---

Siegfried, also having heard the alarms, floated some distance above the flying Rapture. The clouds above him rumbled ominously as Siegfried drew on their presence. Hand outstretched, Siegfried's eyes crackled with electricity and a bolt of lightning arced toward Rapture, soaring through the air with intense speed tat the position just ahead of her.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Malik (Las Vegas)

"Just ignore it, if you wish to remain sane," Malik advised the newcomer, his palm still seemingly glued to his forehead, "I apologize for the mess you've been dragged into. Hopefully you'll be able to escape before permanent damage occurs."

IC [Lucas/LV Apartment]

"...So what exactly is going on here again?" Lucas raised an eyebrow. "What are you people, some sort of Neo-Wiccans?"

OOCNew word of the day; Neo-Wiccan.

voidstars.png

IC: Howard - USMARIID -

Howard put his hands out and pushed against each end of the pincer, trying to keep it from crushing him. He heard Corpse rasping something about a teleporter...was he trying to escape?

"Oh no you're not getting away just like that!" Howard began to push against the pincers harder, putting as much strength as the suit could muster.

IC: Krystal - Woods, Westchester -

Krystal heard Logan's words, but their meaning didn't register in her enraged and animalistic state. So intent on harming Logan as she was, it made it difficult for her to even care about being harmed. Still, her instincts also included self-preservation, and the spikes now present on Logan's neck stopped her from biting like she had intended. Logan's knee rammed into her gut, she felt the force of the blow but not the pain. In response she used her still quite powerful grip on his wrists to yank up as hard as she could and attempt to flip Logan up and over her body and then let go mid flight. Her bloody hands were already starting to heal, but they stained the snow in crimson as she began to run on all fours, kicking up snow and obscuring both their visions. Though Krystal hardly needed to see Logan to know where he was.

She may of had the anger and adrenaline to keep going, but that would only do so much before she lost too much blood. Not waiting for Logan to recover, Krystal charged in with a growl once more, slashing wildly with her claws and stirring up even more powdery snow, which made it difficult for both of them to see, Krystal hardly knew what she was hitting, nor did see care, as long as it was some part of Logan.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar