What Bionicle Is On Your Desk?

Wazdakka

Hahli Mahri (holding a small green parasol), Onewa Metru (standing on his hands), Pohatu Nuva Phantoka (hanging by his feet from the shelf above), Photok (standing on his hands), Solek (standing on Photok's feet), Tarix, Berix, and Kiina (standing on one hand and one foot).Plus (yes, I know he's not a Bionicle set) Rocka 3.0.

Just a MOC, which I'm saving posting, as Bonesiii said there were plans for another Expanded Multiverse Denizens contest, and I'm waiting for that. MOC wise, it's not particularly sophisticated, or imaginative. But it looks good, and I've got a little backstory for it.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Just a MOC, which I'm saving posting, as Bonesiii said there were plans for another Expanded Multiverse Denizens contest, and I'm waiting for that. MOC wise, it's not particularly sophisticated, or imaginative. But it looks good, and I've got a little backstory for it.

That's pretty much the same for me, but it's two MOCs for a different contest, haha.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Are you kidding? My desk is cluttered enough, I doubt I'd have room for a BIONICLE set on it! =P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Zesk is on my desk.

And it's the only one there purely so I can be a dork and rhyme when people ask me what's on my desk. :P

:k::m_d:

turahk-1.png

"I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones.

But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole.

And the darkness cannot stand before me." -Kopaka

At this point in time i have nuparu in the boxor, a tahnok missing one shield, tahu, onua and golden masked lewa all to the right of me awaiting their turns to pilot the exo-toa that i ordered :D as well as various miscallaneous parts and a half colored antroz vehicle mask (can't remember the name :???: )

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560715 -Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560714 -Secondary Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5587302 -Core Hunter Revamp

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560723 -Duncan Bulk Revamp

''When Darkness has come, the Light will truly shine''

''When Makuhero is in scraps...you have my permission to FRY Heroes!''

I have all six Toa Mata (2001), all six Toa Nuva (2002) and Takanuva (2003) in a glassed locker in my room and I have a pair of Nui Rama, Nuparu (2002) with his Boxor, a Lehvak, a Tahnok Va, a Gahlok Va and all six Bohrok Kal on my Xmas tree. Once we pack the Xmas tree all Bionicles from it will go to the glassed locker too ^_^

None, as all their sockets broke.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I actually have a desk at college (and have had one for three years, albeit two different ones), after never having one at home, I was definitely looking forward to decking it out with cool things.BIONICLE-wise, freshman year I had Tahu Mata chilling out for a while on the side.Sophomore year, I had Tahu Stars up for the longest period of time. I also had my misprint yellow Kaukau sitting on the upper ledge for a good while.And now in junior year, I had Tahu Mistika up for a few weeks after I (finally heh) got him. But now that he's back home on display, I've got nothing BIONICLE on the desk. But if I buy something soon, I'm sure that'll change.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Well currently i have roodaka , Pahrak-kal and a kohrok-va on my nightstand, I also have my own little custom fikou on my desk.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just my latest MOC, Enax, and Tahu Nuva posed on my shelf.

Edited by Toa Enax

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 3 weeks later...