BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Wait, what's happening in Ta-koro?

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Ok guys, I really hate to toot my own horn, but I might as well be fair considering Nuju and Co. have a habit of announcing posts that have major plot changes.

As it has been discovered Joske is back, which means he survived and escaped from Legend. Also mentioned in the recent posts is that he therefore has a stash of knowledge about the island that nobody else knows about. I will be slowly revealing this information via flashbacks, as well as actions he carries out in game. In essence we have a fountain of information that will slowly and continuously finally explain some of the secrets of this island, and in fact BZPRPG world and universe, all accumulating with the Dasaka story arc. The staffies dragged me back from the grave to help kick this sucker back into high gear, so hang on tight.

And to be honest I'm just happy and honored to be able to FINALLY reveal some of the dirty little secrets we staffies have been hiding from you players of this world at large. It will be exciting to say the least.

• Upvote 5

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Yay world building. Maybe we can solve the Vault riddle finally. I get the impression that its one of those answers that is blindingly obvious...after you find out what it is.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Well. not like we can use the information icly given it's flashback nature, so this should be awesome to read and follow... now to find out which topic i need to be watching like a hawk to discover these tidbits

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well. not like we can use the information icly given it's flashback nature, so this should be awesome to read and follow... now to find out which topic i need to be watching like a hawk to discover these tidbits

Currently in Le-Wahi, but that will change frequently. Don't worry, I'm good at posting where I move to ;)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

EDIT: I originally had something snarky here, but I figured that's not in my best interest.

I am quite interested in the information Joske will be revealing.

Edited by badabababa obesity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Will you be posting links to any relevant flashbacks here in the topic?

Also speaking of le-koro, what is going on with that tournament/gladiator fight thing in le-koro?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Also speaking of le-koro, what is going on with that tournament/gladiator fight thing in le-koro?

Ic:

"Boring," the revele said, watching the fight with half interest, "throw the rest of the prisoners into the fight with them."

And so that's how the rest of the prisoners were forced into the arena, given weapons, and told to fight everyone they could.

And them flashbacks are sooooo gud. Even though there was only one, and it was just a giant tease really, I'm already hoping the next one comes out.....now.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

To those of you I'm currently interacting with, I'm going to be out of town starting today all the way to Monday. Sorry for the slight inconvenience, especially considering I just hopped back into the game recently.

I might have access to internet. If not, feel free to bunny my characters along if necessary :)

Attention Chiisai Ryuu Crew!

We're gonna start into Chapter 3 with the Ryuu real soon and it'll be a blast to play, however that post is still in the works, so until then, Tazera and Ayiwah will do a quick tour of the ship and check in on your characters, to see how they're settling in aboard. Just so you know you'll be getting some interaction until then. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Geez, this is the second time I've received a message about Vakua's Suletu. At least Ghosthands actually fact checked and didn't sound condescending. Do I need to sig this or something?

No, people are just acclimated to an environment in which only Dasaka get psychic power (telekinesis excluded). It's their fault if they let that assumption extend into thinking a Suletu illegitimate without looking to see if it was approved.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

So, I'm new here and am still learning my way around the RPG. The locations are obviously very different to the MNOG, so I'm still adjusting to the new terrain.

If my character wanted to set up a small business in Ta-Koro, forging weapons and equipment and such, would he have to get permission from someone in authority in the city, or is he able to just start building somewhere? Also, is there a mine of some sort somewhere relatively close to the city where he can collect the resources to start his forging and inventing, once he has established an area to work in? 

Thanks. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So, I'm new here and am still learning my way around the RPG. The locations are obviously very different to the MNOG, so I'm still adjusting to the new terrain.

If my character wanted to set up a small business in Ta-Koro, forging weapons and equipment and such, would he have to get permission from someone in authority in the city, or is he able to just start building somewhere? Also, is there a mine of some sort somewhere relatively close to the city where he can collect the resources to start his forging and inventing, once he has established an area to work in? 

Thanks. 

Hi Greavesy (I read this literally the moment after I PMed you XD),

Yeah, he'd need to get planning permission from Akiri Jaller or his subordinates, or he could buy an already-built shop if somebody's selling. For the former, Jaller and official Ta-Koro NPCs are played by my good colleague Simon the Digger (aka Krayzikk), or for the latter, I could very easily play an NPC bartender (for example) with whom your character could chat, and he could suggest a vacant building for you to buy.

I believe Ta-Koro has mines (again, Krayzikk's in charge of Ta so he's the authority), but most ore would be imported from Onu-Koro—you could buy it in bulk at the market.

Bear in mind that the village is currently reeling from the Piraka's attack, so things may be a little chaotic while the Guard restore order.

Let me know via PM what you decide ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Will you be posting links to any relevant flashbacks here in the topic?

I wasn't planning on it, but this is a valid point since not everyone will be able to keep up on all the topics, but usually able to keep up on the GD. So yes, I will, starting the this one, the only one I have done thus far.

So yes I will. But I'll keep the fanfare limited ;)

The gate is the only entrance, and it's buried in the tough natural bedrock of the lighthouse (which survived the explosion of the Islets pretty handily) held up by a crank system, which you'd have to crank from the inside in order to get the gate up, and then you'd have to swim in (since the whole place is designed for ships and naval entrances) and the Marines would put you through a vetting process and probably shoot you if they decided they didn't like your intentions.

And if you're trying to swim into Rockwall...chances are they won't like your intentions.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND