BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Given the current state of affairs in Ko-koro, would the Onu-Koro Highway still be accessible by average traveler?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Iirc, the Highway wasn't accessed from within Ko-Koro but from quite a way outside, so yes, it would still be generally usable.

I understand it didn't actually exit in Ko-Koro, I just wasn't sure if the various other koros were cutting down on ways in and out of Ko-wahi, though thanks for answering my question.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I would suggest checking with Geardirector, as I seem to recall a reference somewhere to the highway being blocked off. Either way, it's his domain so he'll have the answer for certain.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I don't think I've seen a funeral in this game. Ever. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I dunno. It was before my time.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As bio-mechical beings, burying the dead is a little wasteful. Can't they just recycle the parts? Or am I getting that wrong as well...?

That's called cannibalism.

Edit: Also we really only do the organic thing when it comes to combat. It depends entirely on the person playing the rest of the time.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

We play characters as though they were more organic. So basically, what spare parts?

(Plus, I mean, that would be like cutting up a dead body and using the bones and stuff. Sure, some people donate organs when they die for transplants, but we don't have that technology.)

*Chuckles* We have bits of tech that are essentially simplified ipads, yet we don't have the technology for organ transplants. For some reason I find that incredibly funny.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I thought it was when the pregnant chick got shrunk and eaten in a sandwich or something. 

I thought we had an agreement to never speak of that again.

Or maybe that was just me hoping nobody would ever speak of it again.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Tyler put the kibosh on talking about it a while back.

And it stayed dead for a good long while.

This is probably about the point that I feel perfectly fine with saying we've hit our "weird BZPRPG history" quota for a while. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Tyler put the kibosh on talking about it a while back.

Oh, he did? Sorry, my bad. 

Its pretty nice for all my whims to be bowed to just with the very mention of my name.

I see why Tuck and Nooj went crazy.

-Tyler

Yeah, the GM power goes to your head for sure... I mean I almost got to the point where I thought white-coloring my text was nifty!

• Upvote 5

test2.png