BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Please do. Somebody get a map of the island with all the new locations put in.

God no.

We've tried. 

No one ever agrees because there's too much inherent variability in depiction, canon, and staff intent.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You're perfectly welcome to try, but the odds of success are nearly nonexistent. Figuring out exactly where the canon locations in the BZPRPG are is difficult enough. Figuring out where the BZPRPG-original ones are is nearly impossible.

And then you'd have to get everyone to accept it as the depiction for where things are. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Perp's map is on the wiki, and has been for a while now. I've been assuming it was official...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Can't make anything out on that one. I just use the regular canon one:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bionicle/images/3/3e/Mata_Nui.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070720175516

On an unrelated note, is there a way for a Matoran character, in character, to become a Toa?

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bionicle/images/3/3e/Mata_Nui.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070720175516

On an unrelated note, is there a way for a Matoran character, in character, to become a Toa?

Toa stones are usually given out as reward for staff quests or in other special situations.  In-game tranformations from matoran into toa are pretty rare.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

You can find a large, clear version of the BZPRPG map by searching for Mata Nui (island) on the wiki.

Only by using a Toa Stone, which can only be obtained as a Staff reward. As Mel said, it's very rare for it to happen.

Edited by It's A Gundam MkII

fK5oqYf.jpg

I've been here for over a year now, but I've yet to see it happen. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Now, just for clarity's sake, does the whole thing need to be cleared, or is it okay to simply notify them that another Toa Stone isnow in play so they can "take" it?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Generally speaking, a Toa using their energy to create a Toa Stone, and becoming a Turaga in the process, is something that a player can do at their discretion. It's something that the staff should be notified of, however. The resulting Stone (hence why we need to know) is entirely subject to the Staff's approval. Until we allow its use, it just kind of.. Exists.

Ferron, for example, became a Turaga and created a Stone. That Stone is in his possession, but cannot ever be used without Staff permission.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Perp's map is on the wiki, and has been for a while now. I've been assuming it was official...

It's unwise to assume anything on the wiki is official. Content there is entirely created by players, and the staff have long since ceased to maintain any presence there.

Perp's map is not official. You're welcome to use it for reference; you're equally welcome to disregard it. It's your choice.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Granted, the whole Akiri thing is pretty much a moot point at this stage anyway. There's not going to be a war for Mata Nui any time too soon, unless something really, really changes and everyone magically forgets Echelon. The Akiri are primarily used for worldbuilding or in need of a quest, so if one says it's cool for their Wahi, there's nothing even we as staff could do about it.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND