BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Xarya (Ga-Wahi Plains)

"Well, I think Erif and Fiera went to see the sights or something, but I have no idea where quiet whatshername Le-Toa went." Xarya replied as she looked around, there was no sign of the others as far as she could tell.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Akira laughed silently, an idea forming in her twisted head, deciding to make him more maroon than his armor. She was usually shy herself, but the Fe-Toa made the mistake of making this a challenge. Waiting until they reached denser crowd in the middle of the street, she grabbed his hands, turned to face him and gave him a long smooch. "Like this? There aren't any windows here..."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC-Mila:

"...I have half a mind to headbutt you at the moment," Mila replied, trying to ignore whatever involuntary reaction he might have from what Akira did. "And if you brought anybody with you to Ga-Koro, I hope for your sake they didn't see that."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Looks like I got a comment from you." She said, a bit red in the cheeks, "And what does the other half thinks of it?" she asked about what really mattered to her.

I made my way to the nearest food place I could find, and all of my enthusiasm was gone, replaced by sickening feeling in my gut. I backed away with disgusted expression. "Sea food..." I whined, "I want a steak, not an octop..." I had to stop, fighting down the urge to throw up.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:

"I don't know..." Akira siad, letting go of his hands. "How should I know when I don't know what to think?" she said, her voice composed of conflicting emotions. "One moment you say something that pretty much borders with 'hey, let's get a room', when I do something with it, you lock up." she continued with mixed anger and sadness, "So you tell me? What do you want from this? Because I don't want to ruin a friendship over it, but with my history, I am not going to apologize for wanting to get all i can from every second I draw breath."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC-Mila:

"Well, I can't quite do anything when half of what I joke about suddenly starts to try and become reality," Mila said, shrugging. "But don't worry, Akira; I'm here with you." He grinned, slightly, reaching out with a hand, grabbing the Toa of Water's chin.

"Whether you want me or not," he added, before planting a light kiss on her cheek, his hand falling back to his side. "Now, how about we get that lunch we'd been planning on?"

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

IC:

A loud, sarcastic HA! escaped Akira's lips. "Forgive me for not seeing you making a joke." she said a bit harshly, but then she sighed and nodded, radiating out tremendous relief. For a moment there she thought the situation beyond salvage. "Yes, let's do that." she smiled, noting to self to never joke about serious stuff. EVER. "Well, can't say nobody saw it though. It's only recent history from those three months, but prior to that there wasn't much but fighting an occasional rahi and most of all, trying to remember. Anything." she said as they approached a place that looked inviting.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:

"Has it been that long?" Akira said, only now realizing it was only few days since she left Ta-Koro, and in those few days, more has happened than in what she realized was quarter of a year before. She sat down at one of the tables, looking over to what was now probably the Akiri's hut. "Not the happiest of memories associated with this place." she said, remembering finding out how things worked in this place the hard way. "Anyway, I did remember something. Not much of my own life, but something of who I was at least." She said, retelling the story once again.

"... And not knowing what else to do, I went to see if anyone else felt about how things should be done the same way." She got to the recent part. "That's when IT happened." she said, taking the ring off her finger and setting it in front of her on the table. "My steps led me to Ta-Koro. I found a matoran, Fiera, who claimed to have the same one when she saw mine. Needless to say i was intrigued by it. Any chance I could get to learn something more about what happened to me was something i couldn't pass up. And while she was searching for it, I was telling her the same story i just told you. She seemed intrigued. And I guess that triggered it. Suddenly, this thing let out a few bright lights that went all over, and one of them headed for her. When the light cleared up, well... i couldn't believe my eyes! The ring was a toa stone. It changed her, and when you see how her armor looks, it's pretty unmistakable - she was a new paladin all right." Akira explained.

"So I agreed to teach her." She shrugged. "Figured out I prepare them, just in case they got into the same jam as me some day. Fiera's a bit cheeky and talkative, but I can feel tremendous strength locked in her. If she can access it only time will tell. Then I gave her some time to put her things in order before we left. That was when a Vo-Toa approached me and asked about stuff. And he joined up too. Vorlik's kind of pain really. Questioning my every method and a bit full of himself, but he's the only one of them with some experience." She continued giving her opinions of her students. "When Fiera returned, it turned out one of the two remaining guys lived in Ta as well, and happened to be her friend... Or more..." she chuckled. "Erif is good. I don't know much of him, but I believe he might be the strongest of them in the present time. His only fault, if you can call it that, is that he has his honor. He fights clean, which is something easily exploited. So in the span of two hours, I went from someone trying to figure out who she is to someone who's supposed to tell others who they are."

"We traveled to Le-Koro, because that was where the last light went. There we found Xarya, another Vo-Toa. She's the further out of the rookies as far as unlocking her powers goes, able to use her mask quite well and her element to some extent. But unlike the fire-spitters who were guards before, she has no combat training." She finished. "There is one other. Noira, a Le-Toa. I found her while looking for Xarya. She's... not a member of the team." Akira said, her voice going soft. "She used to be a slave. She barely had anything but the clothes on her back. I know it might be dangerous travelling with us, but what was I supposed to do, leave her there?" she shrugged, "She can't even read. I guess i saw a lot of myself in her story, so I took her under my wing. I guess that's your influence." she smiled at the Fe-Toa. "Oh, that reminds me..." she siad and turned around, reaching in her bag for the scroll Mila gave her all that time ago. "Thank you. It has been of great help... Like everything you did." she smiled.

"I then started testing them, to see what they actually can do before i adjusted training specifically for them. That was when I got a brutal reality check. We started the hand-to-hand trials. Between Fiera's sluggishness and Xarya's inexperience, those were easy matches. It was the fight against Vorlik that pointed out I leave myself open. That is something I can fix. But I also tire quickly, and I'm afraid that might be age." She said, rubbing her eyes. "But it was fighting Erif that scares me still. I failed to account for the Ta-Toa and their emotions, and his powers manifested. Do you remember what happened the first night I was here, when i approached fire in your forge?"

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:

Reordin looked up, sitting in the reclining chair, when Leah stepped back inside Nokama's hut. Orange sunlight fell into the room from behind as the sun was low above the mountains. Soon, it would be night. "Well, that's taken care of then." she said. She'd gone out for a few minutes, talking to one of the Marines. She's told him about what had happened with the Vortixx and asked him to relay the information to the Akiri and the rest of the guards in the village. They wouldn't take any action unless prompted to, but the mercenary and his employer would have more eyes on them from now on.

With a sigh, the Toa Maru closed the door behind her, before unclipping her staff's sheath, putting it and the weapon next to one of the dressers in the room. She smiled. "Another long day almost over."

She smiled at the Toa of ice. "So, where were we?" she asked.

Reordin shrugged. "Technically, brunch, if you wanna pick up where we left off. I'm sure there's more good restaurants in the village."

She chuckled. "Oh, there are. But to be honest, I'm not feeling very hungry. How about we just...stay in?"

She winked at him. He started glancing around. "You mean...here? Don't you want to head back to your place?"

Her smile became soft, lazy and,for lack of a better word, provocative. There was a knowing glow to her eyes as she walked over to the chair and leaned over him, one hand resting on his shoulder; their faces just a fey inches apart.

"Well, I've been meaning to tell you this before the trial, but...this is my place now. And we've got it all to ourselves before you head out again.""I feel like that's something you just went ahead and claimed yourself before checking with any realtors to make sure."

She giggled, then slowly shook her head, before starting to walk her fingers up his armor-plates to his chest. "Hahli...insisted that I move in. Besides, it was easier to just put a hammock up in her than to build a new hut."

Her fingers had arrived at his chin by this point and she gently traced his jawline, then pulled his face up a little as she leaned in further and quickly stole a kiss, before asking: "So, what do you think?""I'm glad that we both share a mutual dislike of realtors," Reordin smirked. She laughed. "Solid foundation for a relationship, I'd say." she said, before standing up, pulling the Toa of ice to his feet in the same motion. "How long before you have to head back to Ko-Wahi?" she asked.

"Maybe a day. Maybe three."

"Hmm..."

She was quiet for a few seconds, then a mischievous grin played across her lips. "Well, we better make those count then." she said. Outside, the sun disappeared behind the peak of Mount Ihu.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Eutuchia:

"Báidín Fheilimí d’imigh go Gabhla, Báidín Fheilimí is Feilimí ann," Eutuchia sang, tossing a ball up and down, laying on a bench. "Báidín Fheilimí d’imigh go Gabhla, Báidín Fheilimí is Feilimí ann," he sang again, contenting himself with just humming the rest of the song. Too tired to sing it.

Feilimi's little boat went down to Gola, Feilimi's little boat and Feilimi in it, Feilimi's little boat went down to Gola, Feilimi's little boat and Feilimi in it.

He sighed, tossing the ball, up catching it, up again. Already, not even two days on the job, and he'd gotten himself shot, helped take down a criminal, killed a Kraata, and was the official court scribe.

A tiny little boat, a lively little boat, a buoyant little boat, Feilimi's little boat.

A straight little boat, a willing little boat, Feilimi's little boat and Feilimi in it.

The Matoran of Plantlife allowed himself a small smile, humming the song still. It seemed he'd gotten himself his own little boat, now, going full speed ahead, and rocking along on the turbulent waters of the time he lived in. Feilimi had had his own, odd little trip, and it looked like Eutuchia was in for his own.

Báidín bídeach, báidín beosach, Báidín bóidheach, báidín Fheilimí.Báidín díreach, báidín deontach Báidín Fheilimí is Feilimí ann.

Having hummed the chorus a second time, Eutuchia stopped. Oi, probably time for him to get home, get some rest, if only to see what new tasks he'd get to perform the next day. Yawning, Eutuchia stood, still tossing the ball back and forth between his hands as he walked to his workshop. He'd get to take another little boat ride tomorrow.

profiles i guess

IC (Weta): "I can get you a ride back to the koro," he answered the Matoran, "thought it wouldn't be with us. You could ride my gukko back to Le-Koro, but the rest of us are headed to Lake Pala, which is a long way from the village. Also, I can only carry one Matoran at a time and travel with any speed. Is that allright with you?"

He took a small flute out of his sack and began to play a simple, happy tune. Not long after, Punga dropped out of the sky and landed near to them, with wings kicking up a small cloud of sand from the beach.

ppg2.png

IC- Verak - Ga-Koro Prison

The first thing I noticed was the way I felt:

Hungover.
Now, don’t get me wrong- I would like to tell you that this is as familiar a feeling to me as an adrenaline high, but I’m not a good enough liar to pull it off. So, I’ll admit that I don’t get roaring drunk much. Honestly, being drugged with alcohol is nothing compared to your senses being sharpened by adrenaline, so I usually spring for the latter. Not to say I haven’t been hungover before- a man like me still finds time to get drunk. So yeah, I knew what the feeling felt like.
It took me a couple seconds to regain my thoughts and realize that my lack of any memory of getting drunk was not due to intoxication but because that never happened. In fact, this hungover feeling wasn’t because of drinking at all. No, this was caused by a couple powerful sonic blasts, a kick to the head, and a removal of my mask, all of which were giving me a splitting headache, a feeling of weakness, and the urge to throw up.
I noted with relief that my audio receptors had (mostly) recovered, and I could hear what was going on around me again.
Sadly, I was hearing the familiar tones of my favorite Vortixx prison buddy.
“Hello, Toa that calls me Sparkles,” he said.
I managed to greet him with a witty phrase that pretty well summed up how I felt at the moment: “Uuuuuueeeeerrrrggg...”
My eyes opened, and when my vision finally wobbled back to normal, I saw the not yet familiar ceiling of my prison cell. With another moan I slowly pulled myself into a sitting position and rubbed my eyes and head.
Well, this sucked.
At least when you got a hangover you get to experience some fun and joy before the pain.
Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Vorlik

"So it's just us, then? Why did Akira bring us here anyways?"

"Something about finding a place to train where Erif and Fiera wouldn't start an accidental fire." Xarya replied.

"So, what do you wanna do now" she asked

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Weta): "Just treat her well" Weta told the Matoran. "She will fly fast and true, and once you arrive at the village, thank her and let her take flight again quickly. She will know where to find us." He helped Kaunis up into the saddle, then gave the gukko a pat and a signal, and then the bird too flight, moving southwest on rapid wings.

When both were out of sight under a cloud, Weta turned back to Orderin and Viima. "It is always good to be able to help someone along the way" he commented, "but now let us return to our task. To Pala-Koro! Orderin, we will meet you at the village gates."

He took Viima in his arms again, let the power of his mask suffuse his body and then dashed away, heading in a more southerly direction than the Matoran and Gukko had taken. Wet forest faded into drier, then into the burnt trunks of the charred forest, and then quickly even they faded into the blur of speed as they entered Le-Wahi.

OOC: Weta, Punga, Viima and Kaunis to Le-Wahi.

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): "Just treat her well" Weta told the Matoran. "She will fly fast and true, and once you arrive at the village, thank her and let her take flight again quickly. She will know where to find us." He helped Kaunis up into the saddle, then gave the gukko a pat and a signal, and then the bird too flight, moving southwest on rapid wings.When both were out of sight under a cloud, Weta turned back to Orderin and Viima. "It is always good to be able to help someone along the way" he commented, "but now let us return to our task. To Pala-Koro! Orderin, we will meet you at the village gates."He took Viima in his arms again, let the power of his mask suffuse his body and then dashed away, heading in a more southerly direction than the Matoran and Gukko had taken. Wet forest faded into drier, then into the burnt trunks of the charred forest, and then quickly even they faded into the blur of speed as they entered Le-Wahi. OOC: Weta, Punga, Viima and Kaunis to Le-Wahi.

IC: Activating his mask Orderin quickly warps out.OOC: Orderin to Le-Wahi.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Xarya got into a clumsy combat stance opposite of Vorlik, meeting the fellow Vo-Toa's gaze staunchly.

"Right, here I go" she said.

And with that, she summoned her power into her arms, pouring out of her hands like slithering snakes of energy lashing forth at Vorlix with unrelenting ferocity, just a massive blast of power with no real aim, direction or focus aside from Vorlik's general area. It was chaos

It was over almost as fast as it had begun, and Xarya lowered her arms as she looked around; the grass had been scorched in multiple places, even a few patches behind her.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC(Daylaria-Marine HQ)

"Alright, guys, please stay in the line you're in right now," she said, as they filed into the building and into the upper levels, like a class of Ga-Matoran. She led them to her office, Voutok following her in. "Actually, on second thought...Scylla, you come first. I'll see you all individually, kay? Alright, good."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Vhohan

"I have more members, however they are few in number. I think, three? But to build a city, you need many people."

IC: "How difficult can it be to keep track of so few?" Iraanus asked. He leaned forward, eyes boring into the other Skakdi's. "How many do you have, Vhohan? If there are indeed three, that may be enough. If not, we need to know."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC(Daylaria-Marine HQ) "Alright, guys, please stay in the line you're in right now," she said, as they filed into the building and into the upper levels, like a class of Ga-Matoran. She led them to her office, Voutok following her in. "Actually, on second thought...Scylla, you come first. I'll see you all individually, kay? Alright, good."

IC: [ Krios ] - Ga-Koro, Marine HQ, Commander Daylaria's officeKrios nodded in agreement and glanced around the room, taking in the details. Often, a person's office or dwelling gave strong clues to their personality and mental habits. Besides that, he was simply curious. Seldom did one get a chance to see inside the workplace of a high-ranking military commander.OOC:I'll be inactive this coming Wednesday thru Sunday; June 5-8. You may or may not want to adjust the interview scheduling to suit; I dunno. If Krios is at the end of the line, I should be back before then.

IC: (Scylla)

Yay! I was first! So I wonder what the interview was about. It's probably like a job interview, I've had a couple of those, right now I'm living comfortably but I'm going to have to find work. As always the Marines are always hiring, but in my mind what I really wanted was more of a favor and less about widgets. I followed the tall and ever beautiful Toa Daylaria and her subordinate, Voutok. Smiling as I always did, eagerly anticipating this interview and the dive as I followed the pair inside Daylaria's office. Although excited, I managed to keep my feet firmly rooted to one spot, as I waited for the two of them to address me, so I could then answer their questions.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Never fear, Ilyusha's urge to write is here.

God, that hurt to write. Never again.

IC-Xilecki:

"Miss Kino, daylight is here," Xilecki called to the sleeping Toa down the hall from him. "There's quite a bit of work to be done, so I recommend you quickly rouse yourself!"

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra

I wasn't sure how long I slept, but when I woke up I was still close to Tillian, his eyes were closed, he probably had dozed off soon after I did. He had his arms around me, so getting up without waking him would have been impossible. I debated whether or not I should just let him sleep.

It turned out I didn't have the ability to hold still for more than five minutes, so poked him in the side. "Hey wake up."

"Bluth~!"
Tillian woke up, blue eyes wide and innocent as they adjusted to the light and Skyra's head slightly blocking it out; she hovered over him curiously, like the Ash Bear that shared her namesake often did, and as soon as his slow grin started it picked up traction and eventually stretched ear to ear.
"Hey, you."
I couldn't help but grin back, as if it was contagious. "Hey." I felt as if I could just look at those wide blue eyes for an eternity and not tire of it, though those feels waned a bit as I heard a grumbling sound.
When I realised it was coming from my belly my face flushed a bit. "Tillian tell your stomach to stop growling." I figured I could just blame it on Tillian, I mean why not?
"Don't pin that on me. That sounded like the frickin' bear."
Well, blaming the bear worked too. "Ah yes, it was probably the bear...wanna get something to eat?" I did feel rather starved, I hadn't eaten anything since the incident with the coconut milk.
"I'd love to. Dinner on me?"
Ahah, a free dinner, even better. It was times like these I was glad I was a girl now. "Sounds like a plan."
Tillian wasn't stupid in the least: he knew Skyra's game and had his own plans - schemes, as some would call them - on how to make sure that this game of gender manipulation wouldn't go the way that his best friend/girlfriend/wingman/wingwoman intended it to go.
So he grinned a little wider and floated into a standing position, carrying Skyra with him, and together they left the sand castle and headed out to the Koro at large, looking for a restaurant.

As we started heading toward the koro, I started to feel a little conscious about what I was wearing. I'd got comfortable with being around Tillian while I wore a bikini, but other people?

"Should we uh...change what we're wearing before we go eat?"

"If you want to stop off at my new place, yeah. I don't have any chicks clothes but we could find something."

"Oh that's fine, I'll just put on what I was wearing before." I usually had my armor on anyway, I felt vulnerable without it.

The restaurant we chose had a really good view of Naho Bay, in fact our table was so close to the water I didn't think it would take much for us to accidently fall in if not for the railing. It was a seafood restaurant, big surprise there. The waiter, who was a rather sharp looking Toa of Water, took our orders and then left us with our drinks.

"That waiter has a nice chin." I commented to Tillian. The waiter really did have a nice chin, I wondered if that was a requirement to work here.

Tillian's eyes flicked over to Skyra casually and then back to the waiter, surveying him as though he were something on the menu as opposed to a real, breathing person.

"I guess."
"I'm surprised they have waiters at all really, they're usually waitresses." I looked at Tillian and quickly decided to change the subject. "So, when do you want to go back to Le-koro and officially join the Gukko Force?" I was still pretty excited about it.
"Uhhhh...Gukko Force...right," Tillian remembered. "I...can't imagine they'll be happy in Po-Koro."
I scoffed at the mention of Po-koro. "Well they clearly didn't appreciate you enough, I mean have they ever even asked you to come back?"
"...No."
I bit my lip, this seemed to be a touchy subject. I realised I didn't really know much about it either, I had met Tillian in Ta-koro. "If you don't mind me asking, what made you leave Po-koro to begin with?"
"Well...when that first Rahkshi attack hit, I rebuilt everything. From scratch. For weeks," Tillian explained. "Then when Makuta fell, I went back and I rebuilt everything. From scratch. For weeks. And then they looked into my travel records. And all the things I did on loan from the other Guards. And...well...Gukko Force Liaison Officer Juturna doesn't have the same ring to it that Commander did."
"Wait wait wait...are you saying they demoted you for helping the other villages?"
"Not officially. But yeah."
To say I was a bit appalled was an understatement. How could they do this to him? It wasn't right! Or fair! "How could they do that to you!? You've done nothing but try to protect the island as a whole, which is our job as Toa. How can they punish you for doing your duty?" My fists clenched a bit, I was getting angry.
"It's not a big deal."
I took a deep breath, Tillian was trying to play it down, but I could tell it was bothering him. "I'm gonna write Hewkii a very, very angry letter, and tell him he can't have you back." I grinned. "Besides, I think you're much more suited to being a windrider than a rockhead."
"My heart's seizing with joy."
"Good." The waiter returned with our orders. I hadn't ordered anything outrageous, just grilled Ruki paddies. I didn't want to dent Tillian's pockets too badly.
As we began to eat I glanced at the water, I may have prefered the thick jungles of Le-Wahi, but it was quite beautiful. I'd spent enough time in Ga-koro over the past year or so that I could consider it a second home.
When we were about done with our meal, the waiter returned with the bill. He politely told us he hoped we had enjoyed our meal and looked at us both with a smile. His eyes darted to me a bit longer it seemed however, it made me feel a bit conscious.
Tillian saw it too and suddenly he realized that the salad and breadsticks he had ordered just weren't...bloody enough.
I didn't like the way Tillian was looking at the waiter, I sensed possible conflict. The waiter however seemed oblivious to it.
"You know, a pretty lass like you can eat free here anytime." Welp, he'd pretty much sealed his fate, I sighed.
Two seconds later, the gravity holding him to the ground had disappeared and he was flung unceremoniously over the side, into the bay.
"It's just as well," Tillian said casually with a quarter of a breadstick and olive oil in his mouth. "My family's notorious for not tipping well."
I wasn't sure if it was wrong of me or not, but I liked the fact that Tillian had gotten jealous over me. I glanced at the stunned waiter currently bobbing back and forth in the water. "I suppose he had a lot of gall trying to hit on me while you're sitting right there huh?"
"Cha."
"Well, it's a good thing you threw him in the bay, otherwise I might have sent him flying across the room, or put a vacuum around his head...." I had a mischievous look.
"Really? You looked pretty happy staring at his chin."
"What I'm not allowed to admire random people's chins? Doesn't mean I wanted to date him or anything." I rolled my eyes as I sipped my drink.
"Still."
"It's a chin."
"Well I think your chin is sexy."
"...You...you do?" Tillian asked, looking up from his salad hopefully.
I almost laughed as I looked at Tillian. "Yes, though I could say that about pretty much any part of your body."
"You've taken to being a girl pretty well."
I looked away from Tillian for a moment as I stared at the water. "Well...It's been like what...almost four months now? I've learned to adjust. I can't keep pretending I'm the same person I was. So I decided to just accept it and move on." I looked back at Tillian with a smile. "Besides, I think I'm starting to really like being a girl...at least I am right now."
"Why? Free meals and getting guys tossed into the Bay starting to show its brighter sides for you?"
I bit my lip. "Nooooo..." I paused, Tillian looked skeptical. "...okay yeah...but it's not just that."
"Mm. Yeah."
"I like being able to be with you! Like this..." I sorta blurred it out, I grimaced.
"I like being able to be here like this, too," Tillian grinned with his tongue poked out, "Breadstick?"
I took the offered breadstick and sorta inhaled it. "You know...I just thought of something..." I muttered between mouthfuls. "That waiter is a Toa of Water...and you threw him into the bay..."
"No cares given."
"Well of course not...but what I mean is..." I was a bit too late in my explanation as a huge wave of water rose up from the previously calm bay and headed straight for our table.
Of course, the water did nothing as it crashed against a forcefield that suddenly appeared, it washed back into the bay harmlessly. "What I mean is I'm glad I have this mask."
"Apparently his demeanor isn't as nice as his chin, huh Skyra?"
I pursed my lips, "I suppose not. Welp...I'm thinking it's about time we left, how about you?"
I was worried that the waiter might try something again if we stayed much longer, besides I didn't think I could eat another bite.
"Yeah...we should go."
With that Tillian paid the tab and we set out together from the restaurant, arm in arm. As we walked down the streets toward Tillian's home, people glanced at us casually. It embarrassed me at first and I felt a bit shy, but still I really couldn't have been happier at that moment. I leaned my head on Tillian's shoulder as the sun began to set across the bay.
Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Daylaria-Marine HQ)
As all but Scylla, Voutok, and Daylaria exited the office, the Matoran got a chance to look around the spacious, comfortable-looking room. Behind the desk, situated in front of a beach-viewing window, where a chair would usually be, was instead a leather recliner which the Valkyr happily sat herself in. It was the type you'd see in a living room as opposed to a Commander's office. It was obvious that Day had taken many liberties in how her space was furnished. On the opposite side of the desk was a sofa, complete with an ottoman to rest one's feet on. She waved Voutok over, and he came to stand by her.
"Take a seat, Scylla."
As the interviewee did so, she noticed the contents of the desk, and subsequently, the room itself. There was an etched picture of two Ga-Matoran, one obviously a pre-Toa-years Daylaria, the other a similarly young Iraira, who everyone knew to be the other Commander. Beside the picture was a scale, symbolizing balance and justice. Sprawled across the desk itself were blueprints to various devices and recreational projects, some drawn by herself, others submitted for her enjoyment. A small disk launcher sat neglected off to one side, while a vile of a substance labeled "Stralix Powder" stood stoically against a glass of tea. Seeing this bounced Scylla's eyes over to a pot of the same stuff, a bit of steam releasing from the spout. "Tea?" She offered, lifting the pot.
The room distracted Scylla for a moment with it's various intricacies, such as two hooks hung on the wall, similar but not identical to those once carried by Gali. They looked as though they had recently been inscribed, with the words "To memories," dated somewhere between a week and a month before the defeat of Makuta. Over towards the corner was the most curious exhibit: a glass container filled with water, inhabited by an odd-looking, orangey-yellow fish with the most dazzling green eyes. There was a sticker in the tank, christening the fish with its given name "Iraira," yet another tribute to Daylaria's friendship with the twin commander. A few other such tributes delighted the room, but other decorations overshadowed them. Plaques denoting service, a dartboard with a depiction of the Makuta stone in the middle- all of it fit onto her walls without even hinting at being cluttered or crammed.
"So, Scylla," Daylaria brought the Matoran's attention back to her, "do you have an experience with military operations?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Kino)

I don't consider myself lazy but that bed was #### comfy and my body was already resisting my minds attempts to get up. I pulled the blanket back and swung my legs off the bed and went to the doorway, still dressed in that silken and honestly somewhat small robe. I opened the door and yawned and stretched, causing the fabric to pull up slightly over my green skin before settling down as I dropped my arms.

"Alright! I'll be right there Mr. Xilecki! Just give me a sec and I'll be out before you know it!" I said, with a smirk before closing the door once again.

Removing the robe, I quickly set about, getting my form-fitting leather armor back. Metal armor was always so uncomfortable and not to mention didn't flex the way leather did for me. My leather armor was fitted to me like a second skin, and while at times it made me rather uncomfortable, it had keep me safe for a very long time, and it had it's uses. I slid the leather cuisses up over my shin and onto my thigh, fastening them tightly and yet comfortably. I grabbed my greaves, sliding those up against the shin. Next my boots followed and I tightened the laces taut. The heel of each boot was only slightly pronounced and It wasn't that difficult to move in them as it might have been for others. I slid on my leather breastplate, pulling together the laces there as well.

My leather splauders went on next, and the couters soon followed. Finally I placed my gloves on. Finally finished I opened the door and walked out into the main hall. Now it was under my impression that we'd start with combat training, well at least I was eager to start again, while real combat itself was always the best training it never hurt to practice technique and overall spending time strengthening myself and at the same time, receiving the proper rest that I needed to get better. For I had slept easier last night than I had in a long time, and perhaps it was how well my host was treating me. As while they employed mercenaries, it's not like we treated that warmly, that was unless we declared allegiance to a particular village. Then everyone seemed to warm up.

It made me sick, but not as sick as knowing the graves of my brother and father were sitting at the bottom of the ocean. From what I heard, none of those events seemed entirely coincidental and if there was some plan and some planner I would find him or her eventually and when they did, they would suffer so much. I was raging against an invisible menace. Mainly because I wanted something to rage at, and while thinking of how Makuta betrayed my beliefs really raised my temperature at the very thought. That made me irrational, all that anger did, and I couldn't allow that, it clouded my judgement, made work difficult.

I walked out closing my door and looking for Xilecki with that same smirk still plastered on my face. Ready to start a new day.

IC: (Scylla)

"No ma'am." I replied, direct and to the point. Daylaria's office was so full of life, so full of memories my wandering eyes couldn't help but return to the picture of the two Ga-Koro Marines, Miss Daylaria and her fellow commander Iraira. Unintentionally a slight sigh of yearning escaped from lips. To have such a friendship so strong, it was something I had not enjoyed. Despite living in this village for so long, I mean by the spirits I was raised here and all the while I was feeling like I could never fit exactly. I'm normally pretty happy, but there's always this slight feeling that there's something wrong with me. I'd be lying if I said that feeling didn't pang my heart whenever it came rushing into me. I put on a smile though, because that's what I did. Everything is under control, even if it isn't. Something my father taught me, kind of like if a personal tells a lie enough, it isn't found out, it becomes truth. A person could tell a lie enough to themselves and it would become truth. I lied about being happy enough and it became truth, so now I am happy, and yet...that feeling still remains...that I feel a little more alone each day than the last.

"You and Captain Iraira have a strong friendship, it's good to see that. What was it like back then, pretty sure I didn't even exist then?" I asked, the question springing up, before I could command my mouth to close shut. I swear to Mata Nui, I was more impulsive that I ever intended, probably was all the Vo-Matoran blood pumping through me. Like some airheads in Le-Wahi seemed to be have. The first word thought was the first word said, and that was not a good thing. Ever. Could be funny in the right situations, but when you did it all the time, it was usually all the wrong situations. All Ga-Matoran looked up to Daylaria and Iraira as much as we did Hahli. Both cared deeply for the village, both were strong and beautiful in their own ways, both embodied Ga-Koro as much as Leah herself embodied the better part of Gali. Even with how harsh it seemed it was clear that it was only for the good of the people. "I know people don't say this as much and it seems kinda awkward, but thank you ma'am and sir." It felt right to say, even if it was a bit out of place.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Voutok"Allow me to reword and divvy up the question then." Voutok responded to Scylla's initial reply, not paying much mind to the rest of what she said due to its application to the Commander specifically. "Are you good at following orders? I also can't help but notice your nonchalant observations of the room. Would you consider observational deduction or reconnaissance as a, say, skill or talent that you possess?" Voutok wandered nonchalantly about the room himself, straightening the occational crooked picture or wiping off the rare specs of dust, keeping tabs on the conversation and being perfectly aware of what is said or murmured with his supressed-but-effective hypersensitive hearing.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location