Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Atrox (Broom Cupboard, Le-Koro)I looked around the room. It's safe to say that I was less than impressed; we were inside nothing more than an oversized broom cupboard. There were staffs left clumsily against the walls, boxes of spare parts lying around the floor to create some kind of strange obstacle course, and the only light in the room came from a single lightstone lazily stuck to the ceiling."Nice place you got here," I muttered sarcastically, looking at the floor in search of blood -- and other -- stains. Confident that there weren't any, I looked up. "So, I'm going to take a guess and say that, however mucu this place needs it, we're not here for community service. So what are we doing?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC- Laki - Le-KoroLaki looked out at the carpet of treetops that stretched off into the distance. It was still nighttime- Sur had left Laki alone at his perch, and he was still there, contemplating. How would he find his destiny?He wondered if he should stay in Le-Koro, go to the concert. Maybe he should leave, head to Kini Nui (a spiritual center of sorts). Maybe he should walk back to the ILS and help them fight. But he didn't feel like that group was his place. It was very big, and quite slow moving. He wanted to do something, not build huts. He did that already. The Le-Matoran sighed and watched a gukko bird fly. It seemed to be happy. The world was so much simpler for Rahi. No concerns about society, about the Makuta or attacks from monsters and terrorists.The Makuta.It was a harsh reality that most beings forgot about. Their oppression, the world's violence, it was all because of the Makuta. They had learned to live with it, and some even forgot it was the root of all evil- they blamed Toa, or the dangerous psychopaths who had been allowed freedom by the Makuta.The guard was harsh, strict, paranoid, now. Heroes had all but given up hope, and most toa teams had dissolved many ages ago. Those that tried to do good were halted by intrustworthy matoran they were trying to protect or the villains that had washed up on the island's shores. The environment only created more evil, twisted more beings to kill or hurt.And, worst of all, the people had forgotten how bad things were. No one could remember the happy times before all this. This was what Laki wanted to change. He wanted to help the Heroes who were doing their best to change it. He wanted free the land from this nightmare.So, one question remained, bouncing around in his mind like some obnoxious, catchy tune: How could he save the world?Laki sighed. Not at the ILS. The group had lost momentum, bogged down by all the new members. It wouldn't do anything at this pace. The concert he had been so looking forwards to had lost it's charm. And destiny wasn't going to find him here, at home. He'd been waiting for it for over a hundred years, and he wasn't going to waste another hundred.He stood up, turned and walked off of the porch he had been standing on. He was going to leave Le-Koro. No Koro could really provide the quest he was looking for, and Kini-Nui had never held any significance to Laki- he wasn't the most religious of Matoran. Pala-Koro didn't offer a path for him either, and the many small hamlets that littered the island held even less chance of adventure that the one he had just been living in.That left one place- the gathering of the scum that Makuta had created or brought to the island- Xa-Koro.Laki packed his stuff. Not anything he wanted, just what he needed- food, an axe, his throwing disks, some other useful tools. When he was done, he looked up at his wooden shelf that lay near his bed. On it were two carved boxes. He opened one. Inside, resting on a very soft pillow, was a round sphere of metal. It was surprisingly light, because it wasn't a solid sphere- it was a very, very ripe Madu Cabolo fruit with a thin shell of metal. The slightest shock would blow it open, sending tiny shards of iron in every direction at super fast speeds, killing anyone within about five bio.It was one of his most prized possessions, but very dangerous. He settled on bringing one, stuffing the box into the middle of his pack, the safest, softest area. His packing done, Laki walked outside and through the pads of woven twigs and bits of wood. He vowed to come back to Le-Koro. He loved it. More than anything else, he loved the birdsong, the altitude, the happy atmosphere and green brightness which lit the town. But his Destiny was not here, he sensed that, and for real this time. It wasn't the delusion that made him think he was a Hero in the Island Liberation Squad.He stepped into an elevator pod and flicked the switched down, letting himself drop into the dark jungle below, hoping his Destiny lied ahead.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: JL - ArgentumArgentum could feel the magnetic tube as Echelon created it. Realizing what Echelon was trying to do, he shouted to JL, "Don't fire your lightning bolt yet!"Sure enough, JL knew what was happening. Holding it in for a second, he allowed Argentum time to create another magnetic tube, copying Echelon's technique to use right back at him. The tube turned back towards Echelon, just when JL fired the lightning bolt from his hands, which arced, somewhat beautifully following the path set by the 2 magnetism Toa, heading for the dark Toa whom JL had hated for the past year.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Tupua felt as if he had suddenly lost control over his limbs. His muscles spasmed and he doubled over, but the desired effect had been achoeved. The magnetic hold Echelon had had over him was gone. He felt kind of numb, but also something tingling all over his body. His healing factor was repairing the damage he had suffered. It didn't completely remove the weird feeling, but he forced himself up on his feet again.There, an opening. It wasn't a big chance, but one he had to take. The dark Toa broke into a sprint. Every strand of muscle in his legs screamed against the sudden movement, but he forced himself forward as fast as he could. Echelon would only focus on the other two Toa for so long. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the lightning-bolt diverted. So Echelon was using a localized field. Good, so there wouldn't be any impeding of his advance for the next few seconds, enough to close the distance.In a fluid motion, Tupua raised his scythe. He made a fake attempt to strike and then followed up with an actual slash. He knew the chances to hit were slim, but Echelon was distracted. And from what Tupua had seen and using his extensive experience, he could guess in which manner his opponent would try to defend himself. In which case JL and Argentum would have an opening again.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Sinina, Le-KoroThe very moment Mirehu finished speaking, Sinina silently opened the door to the room, stepping inside, but leaving the door open behind her. She was dressed in much utilitarian leather and little aesthetic cloth, a choice of clothing holding a special meaning that only Raxa would be likely to notice."Ah. I see I've choosen a rather bad time." Sinina said, smiling apologetically. Even as she smiled, her eyes were fixed on Raxa, one of her eyebrows raised, as if she truly was his girlfriend, a jealous one at that. "My apologies; I did not mean to disrupt you."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dekal [storage, Gukko Force Outpost, Le-Koro]"Because," the Toa of Sonics said, his eyes fixed on Atrox, "Conversations such as this are best kept away from ears whom they do not concern." He stared at the Toa of Plasma for a few more seconds, before turning to adress the group."For years the island's guard forces have kept the villages safe, the Ussalry, the Marines, defending them against attacks both large and small. From rahi to infected Toa, pirates to slavers. The Matoran look up to these forces, counting on them to keep them safe. These groups, made up of the island's bravest men and women, are our first line of defence, but..." Dekal paused, letting the statement sink in. Around him, a few of the Toa seemed to be interested, others just seemed to want to get it over with. "But, these forces can only do so much. Assassination, sabatoge, these are "beneath" them, and the Matoran wouldn't be so keen on letting things like this happen. Gentlemen, that's where we would come in.""With authority given by my commander, I have been tasked to create a squad of hardy, reliable, and strong beings. People who aren't afraid of getting their hands dirty. People who won't shrink at having to do those types of things. People who are willing to protect and help these villages. This is completely unofficial. You won't get any fame or recognition for this. No medals or awards. For all intents and purposes, this squad doesn't exist. Anything that happens, didn't. If it helps, you imagined it all.""You can have out at anytime, but remember, this isn't just for you."With everything said, Dekal folded his arms across his chest, smle hidden behind his scarf. Now just to see how they would react, and if Dekal had judged them correctly. If not, well... looks like he would just have to start again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AvalancheAvalanche had generated a crude stool out of stone, and was paying close attention to the toa of Sonics as he presented his offer.After the Ve-Toa had asked his question, Avalanche asked: "And what's in it for us? I don't normally work for free?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Echelon)Argentum yelled at JL to delay his attack. Echelon seized his chance.While Argentum was preoccupied with the magnetic fields, the Dark Toa retrieved his three spheres and sent one shooting at Argentum's gut at high speed.Echelon then found himself faced with another lightning bolt being guided at him, and simultaneously, Tupua charging him with his scythe. A solution immediately presented itself. Just as Tupua reached him, Echelon called on his magnetism once again to lift his fellow Necromancer into the air, moving him into the path of the magnetic 'tube' just as JL's lightning erupted down it. Any tendrils of electricity that neared Echelon could be repelled with another field, but Tupua should take the brunt of the attack.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Atrox (Broom Closet, Le-Koro)I raised my hand slowly. "Since the girl question is taken, here's mine: isn't this technically community service? Also, shouldn't this group have some kind of name?"You have to admit, I did have a point. We were serving the community by doing what they couldn't be arsed doing themselves.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ArgentumArgentum managed to slow down the sphere with his mask and a magnetic field around him. Seeing as Echelon was now suspended in the air, Argentum's weapons magnetically unsheathed themselves. Knowing that Echelon was also a Toa of Magnetism, he made sure to use his telekinesis to hold on to his blades to make sure they weren't pushed back by Echelon's magnetism.2 metal blades, around a feet long, flew towards Echelon's arms, Argentum hoping to cut Echelon's arms in some way.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:

IC: ArgentumArgentum managed to slow down the sphere with his mask and a magnetic field around him. Seeing as Echelon was now suspended in the air, Argentum's weapons magnetically unsheathed themselves. Knowing that Echelon was also a Toa of Magnetism, he made sure to use his telekinesis to hold on to his blades to make sure they weren't pushed back by Echelon's magnetism.2 metal blades, around a feet long, flew towards Echelon's arms, Argentum hoping to cut Echelon's arms in some way.
...When did I say Echelon was in the air?IC (Echelon)The tell-tale whistle of blades alerted Echelon's attention. Turning his head back to that annoyance of a Toa, Echelon found himself faced with two blades flying at him. Echelon judged that with the speed they were going at, it would be risky to try to stop them.Instead, he accelerated the blades, fighting Argentum's weaker, telekinetic grip and diverting their course - to aim them, now travelling at almost twice their original velocity, straight for JL.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Oh. You were talking about Tupua.IC: Argentum - JLJL quickly created an electromagnetic field, channeling electricity into his sword. Meanwhile, Argentum slowed it down, now using both telekinesis and magnetic to control it. Slowing it down enough for JL to block by slashing the blades, deflecting them with magnetism. Argentum then turned the 2 blades, along with 2 more which he unsheathed, flying towards Echelon once again, this time 2 blades from 2 directions, powered by magnetism and telekinesis.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Echelon)"Rather lacking in originality," Echelon said as the blades flew at him.He gestured downwards with one hand. Two of the four blades' paths were diverted, sending them to embed themselves in the ground.The Dark Toa then gestured again, this time sending his two remaining metal spheres at the other two blades. They curved downwards, then up to intercept the blades, slamming into them from beneath. The force of the impact bent the blades almost into right-angles."Child's play," Echelon remarked. As he said this, the third sphere, which lay on the ground at Argentum's feet, whizzed upwards in a collision course with the Toa's jaw.

OOC: Hmmm. How big are your metal spheres?IC: JL - ArgentumAs Echelon focused on Argentum, JL sprinted forwards, electricity charging through his weapon, and also through his armor, disrupting whatever magnetic things Echelon threw at him. Hoping that Tupua would at least fight for control with Echelon's undead, JL decided to fight the Toa the old fashioned way, as he closed the distance and slashed at Echelon's torso armor.Argentum, meanwhile, backflipped to dodge the upwards strike from the sphere. Ignoring the 2 blades that had now been smashed, he gripped 2 in his hands, while the 4 remaining ones unsheathed themselves from his armor as well. Flying closer, the 6 blades that were in the air already surrounded him, orbiting him like planets around a sun, except held in place by magnetism and telekinesis, something Echelon couldn't hope to match.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: They're about an inch across. And, may I ask, how big are these blades? Cos if Argentum's carrying at least 10 around with him... :whatsthat:Also, I have a bone to pick with you about Argentum. I couldn't help noticing that you created him right after you first fought Echelon - and you gave him control over magnetism that then seemed - and still seems - rather...familiar. Not only that, you may have noticed Echelon's weakness - he's physically very weak compared to most Toa. That's a significant weakness. What's Argentum's weakness? 'His armour is weak.' Echelon would never be able to pull off a backflip, like Argentum just did - the payoff for that is his significant elemental abilities. If you want Argentum to be on par with Echelon elementally, there has to be some tradeoff. I'm not seeing it.Also, you've misunderstood electromagnetism. As I will reveal in my post below.IC (Echelon)Echelon smiled a cold smile. These Toa had betrayed just how foolish they really were.As JL lunged, Echelon slammed a magnetic pulse right into his torso. JL's electric currents, far from cancelling out the pulse as he's hoped, instead interacted violently with Echelon's magnetic pulse, sending the Toa of Lightning flying backwards, his limbs flung about violently by the forceful interactions of the fields.With JL out of the way, Echelon had just a little time to react to Argentum's spiraling blades. Clearly, the Toa thought that by combining his mask and elemental powers he could create greater force than Echelon. Not so. For to do so, Argentum had to partition his concentration between mask and element - a feat which could only decrease the efficiency of each.Thus, Echelon was able to wrest control of the blades away from Argentum and send them shooting away - this time, towards their owner. Argentum's struggle for control meant that the blades traveled slowly and unsteadily, but Echelon's iron will guided them slowly but surely at their target.

OOC: The blades, they are kind of like rulers. Except they aren't rectangular, and don't have the measurements.

If you want Argentum to be on par with Echelon elementally, there has to be some tradeoff. I'm not seeing it.
The difference is that Argentum is a bit more of a medium between physical fighting and elemental/power control. I see Echelon as more of a caster; He fights using his element to cripple his enemies, and uses his undead for cleanup jobs, or defending himself.IC: JL - ArgentumJL rocketed backwards. His electrified armor, while it hadn't prevented him from moving, had been sent into frenzy, as if threatening to rip apart, alongside its user. Regaining his footing, and keeping his weapon electrified, he looked towards the Dark Toa. "Hey. Remember back when you killed Tamaru? I remember I did something quite like this. Whacked you right out of the sky. Probably because you couldn't focus." Using his weapon to aim, he fired a lightning bolt from his sword, towards Echelon. If he didn't block it, he would probably get hurt. A lot.Argentum, meanwhile, fought for control over the blades. Echelon had apparently thought that using both mask and element would be harder. And that was kind of true. Until you simplify it. And right now, Argentum's use of the weapons were really simplified - He had to make them go 1 direction, and that was forwards.Focusing harder on the weapons, he made sure for them to go forwards. Magnetic and Telekinetic powers pushed forwards, and with 1 direction only, Argentum was able to keep them at a stalemate.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The difference is that Argentum is a bit more of a medium between physical fighting and elemental/power control. I see Echelon as more of a caster; He fights using his element to cripple his enemies, and uses his undead for cleanup jobs, or defending himself.
That's exactly right.Except, if that's the case, then Echelon will have greater elemental strength than Argentum. If Argentum's more of a medium, then he can't beat Echelon at his own game; Echelon's magnetic abilities should trump his. You need to remember that.Also, using your mask and your element at the same time will be less powerful than solely using your element. Ask a GM, if you like - I'm confident it's the case.By the way, I just re-read the old Le-Wahi fight posts - JL's attack he's bragging about didn't work ;)IC (Echelon)"That's interesting," Echelon replied, "I seem to remember your trying to use such an attack on me."The Dark Toa diverted JL's lightning with a wave of his hand."And failing miserably."Argentum seemed to be keeping the blades steady, hovering in the air between them. Echelon kept up the pressure. Edited by Ghosthands

OOC: Lumira attacking Kino Iho.-Void
IC: (Kino Iho and Doc Verik)When your best skill was stealth and infiltration you had to develop a keen sense of hearing and have good eyes as well. Thus when I heard some matoran charging at me from behind and leaping towards me I sided stepped to the left and brought up Verik as a matoran shield. I slide my jagged sword out of it's holster and smiled."You seriously didn't think you could sneak up on me? I'm going to make this quick and spare you the speeches you should find another fight cause I can assure you, you won't be walking away from this one if you continue." It was my ultimatum to the matoran. If she didn't back off I would use everything in my power to crush her...thoroughly. With the Doc in my other arm, arm around his throat, it was clear I would be using him as matoran shield during this fight. You learned that honor, it was a child's thing, petty for villains and heroes of those old fables."Help me!" The Doc cried, I tightened my grip causing him to choke a bit before letting up. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: DekalThe Toa of Sonics sighed. Oh course that'd be something Nelan asked. "Okay, you can blow things up, but just try to keep it to the bad guys. I'm not going to answer that second question," the robed Toa said, before turning to Avalanche, "I have been given authorization to give you pay, so that's taken care of," he turned to Atrox, "And this is not community service. I'll put it bluntly. This is a "Back Ops" squad. Hense the reason for secrecy.""Now, anyother questions? Or have you heard enough? If so, make your decision."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "I'd thought you'd know me better. A chance to blow stuff up, not get chased by the police for doing it, and doing it with an old friend, who is quite possibly the only person who will put up with me. Sweet deal." I grinned. "Of course I'm in."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Raxa:Raxa had been about to answer, when he noticed Sinina come in. A quick look-over told him that she obviously meant business here. He frowned, his eyes half-glaring at her."No, you didn't disrupt much," he said, his arms slightly tightening around Mirehu. "I trust you're having a good night?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He had a vague idea of what she might want, but not much. His question had a dual meaning. As did his look-a silent command not to harm Mirehu in any way being transmitted through the glare.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Onyx (Village Centre)Finally, some real damage done, handicapping Zenix for the rest of this fight. So long as the Makuta's servant stood however, this battle wasn't won so there was no place for rejoicing just yet. Onyx, already bent forward as an after-result of his swing, had his arm fully outstretched near stomach level and just as it took a moment for his foe to evade and attack, it took about the same amount of time (or less) for him to simply bend his elbow as he drove it towards Zenix's ribs with his colossal strength, leaving nothing but the empty air in front of his face for the blunt sword to sail through lest it skin his elbow in the process. If the blow landed, a couple more of the same nature would repeat in rapid succession.
OOC: Sorry this took me so long to reply. I've been quite busy.IC, Zenix: As soon as the elbow started moving, Zenix twisted his body to avoid his ribs getting hit. He couldn't afford any more broken bones. Then Zenix drove his unfortunately dull sword at Onyx's mask, hoping to knock it off. He simultaneous fired some Blackfire at him.

IC:Tupua was down. The dark Toa had counted on many eventualities, Echelon's magnetism most importantly, but not the ill-timed second bolt of Lightning from JL. He heard Argentum call out, then he was suddenly flung to the side. He cursed and then he was already engulfed in the blast and flung backwards, past Echelon. The familiar tingling washed over him again. His muscles cramped up and he clenched his teeth. He smelled ozone. And then the pain came. It was a jolt, incredibly intense. And the next second, he was numb, thankfully. He fell to the ground just a few feet behind Echelon's feet, unmoving.But he wasn't dead. At first, he just focused on staying conscious. It took a great deal of effort to not slip into the blackness that reached out for him, but he managed it. Lying there, he focused on keeping breathing and tried to open his eyes. As JL and Argentum continued the fight, Echelon skillfully countered the attacks thrown at him. Tupua realized he could still see. Everything was blurry and his eyes were tearing up and reddened, but he could register movement and shapes. He glanced at his hands in front of him. The flesh visible under the armor was singed and he registered the burned smell. His smell. His fingers twitched, but he couldn't feel the motion. his eyes glanced up again, watching the others from behind, continuing to assault Echelon. And then, the numbness started to fade, giving way to the tingling. His body was starting to heal itself. And as the feeling spread throughout him, his vision started to clear again. When it came to normal burns and superficial fleshwounds, he was capable of an amazing rate of recovery. Being electrocuted like this was another thing though. He needed more time to get moving again.And thankfully, JL began to speak to Echelon. And it bought Tupua the time he needed. As Echelon deflected incoming blades, Tupua felt he could start moving again.He reached to his right. His scythe was still there, there hadn't been time to disarm him. His fingers found the handle and, still trembling, closed around it. It felt weird in his hand, as his feeling was not back to normal yet, but he gripped it tightly. Then he forced himself up, quietly. First on all fours, then onto his knees. Despite the protest of his legs, he stood up. He was taller then Echelon. Like his namesake, he rose silently behind the servant of Makuta like a demon.Echelon was right there, maybe a meter away from him, concentrating on keeping the blades hovering in mid-air away. The Toa's arms were aching and his hands trembling, but Tupua wasn't going to let that stop him. He tightened the grip around his weapon, then, throwing his body-weight into the movement, he thrust the weapon forward. As he did, he pressed a button on the handle, the blade snapping inward, turning the scythe into a Volgue. And the serrated tip was going right for Echelon's back.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Onyx (Village Centre)Finally, some real damage done, handicapping Zenix for the rest of this fight. So long as the Makuta's servant stood however, this battle wasn't won so there was no place for rejoicing just yet. Onyx, already bent forward as an after-result of his swing, had his arm fully outstretched near stomach level and just as it took a moment for his foe to evade and attack, it took about the same amount of time (or less) for him to simply bend his elbow as he drove it towards Zenix's ribs with his colossal strength, leaving nothing but the empty air in front of his face for the blunt sword to sail through lest it skin his elbow in the process. If the blow landed, a couple more of the same nature would repeat in rapid succession.
OOC: Sorry this took me so long to reply. I've been quite busy.IC, Zenix: As soon as the elbow started moving, Zenix twisted his body to avoid his ribs getting hit. He couldn't afford any more broken bones. Then Zenix drove his unfortunately dull sword at Onyx's mask, hoping to knock it off. He simultaneous fired some Blackfire at him.
OOC: I'm assuming that Zenix is stabbing and this isn't too auto-hitty. PM me if I'm wrong.IC:But Zenix's sword was deflected off target by an iron bolt, shot by Frii'Glokk, who was a few Meters away from the duel, although he was moving closer to aid Onyx. The blade moved a few inches to the side by the impact of the bullet, completely missing Onyx's mask, or any other part of Onyx for that matter. The Skakdi had noticed that his comrade was being assaulted by Zenix, so he came to assist. This was partly because it was his duty, and partly because he didn't want to have to carry Onyx's unconscious body across half a village again.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: SypderIn the shadows of the jungle, concealed by the thick undergrowth, waited a being. Four eyes burning with hate looked out from a warped Kanohi, while long, thin limbs twitched with excitement. A hunched back rose and fell with shallow breaths, while pale-green, paralyzing venom dripped from mandables that clicked together.Two long, evil blades were held in its front limbs, the claws of his hands gripping the hilts tightly. Today he would hunt... he would serve his master well... Yessssss, they will pay... all of them...With his madibles clacking together, the being known as Spyder loped towards the sounds of battle. Prepared to kill all those who opposed the Master of Shadows. No rahi of the jungle bothered him as he made his way towards the "doomed Pala-Koro", for he was one of them... Twisted to his Dark Master's will.OOC: Spyder heading towards battle to help Zenix.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC, Zenix: The gladii was hit and deflected. Zenix, greatly irked, turned and looked at Frii'Glokk. He backed up so that he had both Onyx and the newcomer in his sights. He saw Spyder creeping up behind them, but he made no reaction to that. Instead, he distraced Onyx and Frii'Glokk by sending out some more Blackfire at both of them.

IC: SpyderKeeping to the shadows that he so loved, Spyder circled around the beings, making sure to keep himself invisiable and unnoticed. That was fairly simple, as Zenis was sending out waves and waves of blackfire to cover him. A waste, but a necissary waste.Eventually, the twisted being was hnched over in an area of jungle behind Frii'Glokk, his two blades held reverse-grip in his clawed hands. And he waited, until...Now.Without a sound, the Toa lept towards the Skakdi, long arms outstretched as he made to jump ontop of the being. After that, his venom-coated madibles would do the rest.OOC: Oh, hey Bulik.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The toa was hurt. He was stumbling blindly, pain of his wounds disorienting him. He sought retreat. He looked for her location.Too slow. She'd bought time. Aexias was out the window as soon as her enemy flopped into the darkness. Her movements were quick, but furtive. She was circling around through the ruined koro back towards him with the speed her body had been trained to have and the stealth her cloak gave it. Now she would flank, or lead him in circles, or at the least gain a positioning advantage regardless of size. Her feet silently padded towards his last location. If she saw the toa, she would fire again or close in for a quick stab.
IC: NovaNighttimePala-KoroNova waited for a tense minute. Nothing happened.He returned his head behind cover and thought. There were three possibilities: the attacker could be hiding, running, or moving to a better vantage point. The last possibility urged Nova to look over his shoulder even though he knew nothing was there.He gritted his teeth, barely avoiding biting his tongue. He didn't feel like running in circles. He'd wait. Not here, though; in cover.He activated his Kakama and ran across the lane. An empty hut's door was still open, leaning against the edifice like it had been flung open. Nova entered, not bothering to close the door, and stood to the side of the front window's frame to watch and wait.The inside of the hut was ascetic in appearance. Only two rooms were within, a bedroom in the back and a combination kitchen and living room in the front. In the front room, the vacant sofa and stove left a hole; in the back room, a bureau was set beside a bed, and an empty desk lay on the opposite side. Was this how all soldiers of the Island Liberation Squad lived?Nova pondered that as he waited.

OOC withdrawing Ira from the main fight.IC IraI couldn't risk taking more wounds. I had to get out of here now. Slowly slinking backwards, I eventually broke into a run until I found myself in the jungle. Deactivating my volitak from the mental strain, my green eyes shone in the darkness, darting around.. I found myself lying next to Pae, who seemed to be injured. He was unconcius and looked like he was seriously hurt. "Kino had better get here soon," I thought.

IC:When Frii'Glokk saw the Blackfire barreling towards him, He took a step back, ducked, and raised his arms to protect his torso in one swift movement. The blackfire rolled over him, heating up his armor and him inside, although since he had ducked, the main force of the blast was overhead. When Spyder tackled him, the bestial creature's chest might have been impaled by Frii'Glokk's bayonet by the force of gravity, but the Skakdi wasn't sure -or even aware- if it hit, although it was likely. But his immediate instinctual action was to throw the being off of him and a couple yards away, and then stand up to confront his new assailant. After he stood up, he shot a round at Spyder.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: SpyderThe being hissed as it was thrown off the Skakdi, the being's bayonet grazing his shoulder armor. Not enough to cut through it, though. Spyder landed on all of his limbs, hooked claws digging into the earth so stop his momentum. The bullet fired off by the Skakdi met a wall of crystal, shattering the wall but stopping the projectile.With a push of his mind, crystalline spikes exploded from the ground beneath the Skakdi's feet, creating foot-long clear weapons that littered the ground, making walking rather hard.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:When the vertical spikes raised from the ground, Frii'Glokk Jump-Rolled to his right, barreling into the less sharp sides of the crystal spikes; crushing them to shards with no damage to him, due to his extra armor. When he stood up again, he began firing a volley of 3 shots at Spyder.

IC-KuAnLo:Any previous attacks that had been thrown at KuAnLo by Onyx, such as a flying cannonball-like-object, had been long since dodged due to the Toa of Stone's not going to attack Onyx, but rather aside, into the darkness near.And as Frii'Glokk, the Skakdi, attacked KuAnLo's ally Spyder, the Toa of Stone smiled. He was in the perfect position to jump at Frii'Glokk from behind, to slash the Skakdi across the back and bite into his neck.Which is precisely what KuAnLo was attempting to do, in fact.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-KuAnLo:Any previous attacks that had been thrown at KuAnLo by Onyx, such as a flying cannonball-like-object, had been long since dodged due to the Toa of Stone's not going to attack Onyx, but rather aside, into the darkness near.And as Frii'Glokk, the Skakdi, attacked KuAnLo's ally Spyder, the Toa of Stone smiled. He was in the perfect position to jump at Frii'Glokk from behind, to slash the Skakdi across the back and bite into his neck.Which is precisely what KuAnLo was attempting to do, in fact.
IC:KuAnLo's slash didn't penetrate Frii'Glokk's extra armor, instead just warning the skakdi of an impending attack. Frii'Glokk leaned to the side to avoid the bite, then tried to knock the wind of of his enemy with his left elbow, then turn and stab KuAnLo's chest with the bayonet on his right arm. Edited by Bulik