Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The moron jokes are kind of getting old, and could lead to Nuju intervention.IC: PantakPantak ignored Morondar's speech, and rushed at him, swinging his club at his head.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: PantakPantak saw this as the perfect oppurtunity. He swung his club down with such force that it would almost certainly kill a prone enemy.OOC: Are you going to RP his death?

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: PantakThis had been easier than he thought. He hurried to drag the body across the road, and into the tavern, hoping to not attract suspicion. He then looked for the Toa he had met earlier.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Pantak"What sort of work? And what would the missions involve?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you.....IC: Lord Captain Velric ShrikeThe marvellous steamship sliced through the water like a hot knife through butter. Its boilerplate-skin engines churned and hissed, never faltering in their task to keep the ship moving. Waves broke against the hull, sea-salt encrusting it in thick layers. The rigging twisted and writhed in the ocean breeze. And upon this fine vessel, three beings lay unconscious. That is, until one of them was roused from their slumber.Upon waking, the Vortixx sat bolt upright.... only to whack his head on the helm. 'Tally-ho...' he said, before falling back to the deck and into unconsciousness.Upon waking(again), the Vortixx sat bolt upright, this time putting his hand out to prevent another such incident. He dragged himself groggily to his feet, and patted himself down, finding a revolver and sword within his longcoat. He placed one foot in front of the other, slowly working up a rhythm. After doing a few laps of the ship, he walked over to the portside, and looked over to see if there was a name to put to the magnificent steamboat.'Kavinika...'His eyes widened as faint visions of battle and conquest flooded his mind, like a creek after a heavy rain. He suddenly started pacing back and forth, his brain abuzz with activity.'Okay, time to assess the current situation. First off, names, names are a good place to start. I'm Lord Captain Varek Shrike, former commanding officer of the S.S Kavinika. Okay, that's names sorted, now for motives. I turned to piracy, stole the ship, set off in search of adventure and wealth, and attempted to gather a crew of murderous marauders, plundering privateers, and villainous vagabonds. However, I don't think this went too well, as I could only find two such rogues,' he turned to the other two people lying on the deck. 'And their names are.....'He clicked his fingers together as he tried to think of their names. 'Ahhh, yes! It's Erebus and.... oh dear, that's a tricky one; Aphrod... Aphrodisia-bother it, I'll just call her Afro.'He strode over and nudged both of them with his foot. 'Rise and shine, this is no time to be lying around. You, shiny-armour man, go stoke the fires, we need this ship moving. Actually it already is... we need it moving faster!' He suddenly turned to Aphrodisia. 'And you, Afro, that's your name now, Afro. I need to you to climb the rigging and scout for land. I'd do it myself, but I'm the captain, I get other people to do things for me. Come on now, there's no time to stand around twiddling our thumbs!'OOC: Congratulations to Tyler Durden and Kal Grochi!

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC-Erebus:Erebus growled, his hand shooting out and grasping the Vortixx Captain's Achilles tendon, a small, thick wire running from his leg to his heel, and he squeezed hard on it, pulling at the same time. The Vortixx gasped, tensing slightly and pulling away, before Erebus realized he wasn't in battle.He stood, shaking his head, before he turned and went back to the back of the ship, ready to set everything right.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC- DorgathDorgath walked, cloaked and hooded, out of Ta-Koro’s village gates, earning the usual glare or suspicious glance from the guard on duty.Duty. Hah. Dorgath scorned the three virtues. Unity, Duty, and Destiny. Good ideals, but you can’t live your life by them. Their message distilled down to this: ‘Do your job, don’t think on your own, and don’t question it. It’s your Destiny.’ And that was not a good message. What happened to the virtue of Free Will? That was everything the Turaga opposed. Those six, old, Piraka. Thinking they were so special because they were taller and had once been toa. The Ta-Matoran sighed. Free Will. That was his virtue. And if the Turaga tried to crush that by making him farm lava… Really. Some robot could stride around picking up dirt and rocks to make into material. It was slave labor. That’s what the virtues where: Slave Virtues. Unity. Duty. Destiny. Notice Prosperity, or Happiness, were absent there.Those lying, sneaky Piraka.Dorgath pulled his ash grey hood over his red Kakama as he moved farther and farther away from Ta-Koro’s gates. This was his hundredth some expedition, a momentous occasion. The guards were told he was ‘hunting rahi and meditating’. ‘spending time close to the wilderness.’Hah.The Matoran hopped across the black rocks that rose form the lava beneath him and entered into the twisted, black gnarled trees that made up the charred forest of Ta-Koro. He wasn’t going to hunt Rahi and get closer to nature. He was going to worship the God of Free Will, The God of Truths and No Lies. The God of Prosperity and Happiness.He was going to worship The Makuta.Dorgath had once vented his anger and frustration at the village elders through the spear that was strapped to his back right now. Working with it, training, smashing down sandbags and dummies- that was how he had calmed himself enough to sleep. Now he had found a better way- denying the Turaga. Betraying the liars who barely even knew his name. He passed into another blackened clearing. He had ran into Kapura here once, and heard the fool tell him that The Makuta’s presence was strong here because of the destruction. “I know The Makuta is here now, in these burnt trees, and in the dead soil. All of these things were destroyed by The Makuta, but The Makuta never left them. That is how he becomes strong. That is what The Makuta does. He destroys things.”Dorgath didn’t think that was true, but the mad villager had a point- this forest was strong with the essence of darkness. He moved to his makeshift shrine- a semi circle of burnt sticks and stones around a rock where a stylized ‘M’ was carved. Trinkets sat at the rock’s feet. Every so often, one would go missing- stolen by some Uag Rat no doubt, but Dorgath liked to pretend that The Makuta had taken them.The hooded figure knelt, his cloak spreading out behind him like water flowing down his back, forming a pool of fabric behind him. He kept his head bent, and placed one such trinket at the rock’s base now- a beautiful crystal of the kind Vakama horded in his hut.Dorgath closed his eyes and prayed to his false god.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Afro (S. S. Kavinika, Ta-Wahi)Climb the rigging, scout for land, climb the rigging, scout for land, climb the rigging--wait, where are we?Afro remembered...nothing. She had been working, tinkering away, trying to figure out something to improve her gauntlet with, and all of a sudden there was...black? What had happened? Where had she even come--?"Laaaaand!" she cried jubilantly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ShrikeReluctantly, he climbed up the rigging, and pulled his goggles down over his eyes, magnifying the far-off island. The nearest region did appear to be.... well, burnt.'Well, that doesn't look terrifying at all,' he remarked. He looked around, searching for other islands. 'Well chaps, looks like that,' he pointed to the island, 'is our only option. Unless you want to float around without food for days on end, and even then, we'd still go for the island. My boat, my rules.'He jumped down to the helm, and spun the wheel around, towards the island. 'Afro! Get down here, I need you to calibrate the disk launchers....' He trailed off, seeing that where the launchers had been held, there was only ripped-up floorboards and bolts. 'On second thoughts, you can take a break. You've earned it.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: The ashy and dense air of the volcanic village of Ta-Koro nearly shocked the public relations manager as he left North March and made his way into Ta-Koro. Fortunately, he had a cloak that would keep in much of the coldness, for at least a little awhile. Kokkrihan walked into the uncomfortable oven that was Ta-Koro, and strolled over to the top merchant in the village. After sharing from insipid small talk with the Ta-Koronan merchant, Kokkrihan began hammering a sign to the store owner's post (with his permission). On it, read:

The Cultured Gentry is Opening its ArmsIf you are a successful store owner, investor, or entrepreneur,talk to the top merchant in any of the six main villagesto inquire about membership with the Cultured Gentry. Ournetwork of business analysts and managers will do the following:
  • Protect your business from Makuta-infected Rahi
  • Give exclusive tips on improving your business and marking skills
  • Meeting some one of the brightest minds on the island of Mata Nu
  • And much more!

Again, to inquire, talk to Trader Vohon today!

OOC: Kokkrihan is moving to Le-Wahi. Ronskhou is moving from Po-Wahi...IC: Ronkshou breathed in the warm air that was Ta-Wahi while atop his Kane Ra. It was nothing like the arid climate of Po-Wahi, but it was definitely something the infected Toa could manage, at least better than Ko-Wahi. Of course, Ronkshou stayed away from the Ta-Koro gates, or where he knew Ta-Koro Guards were posted for patrol. ------------After an entire day of searching in secret, the Makuta's hint sent senses through Ronkshou body again. The Makuta followers were here, but had just left this village. They traveled into the region of Ko-Wahi, to a shrine that Ronkshou was actually familiar with. After resting for the night, Ronkshou reared his Kane Ra the next morning and made his way to the icy region of Ko-Wahi.OOC: Ronkshou moving to Ko-Wahi...

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: We don’t talk much during the flight. Not that there isn’t much to talk about – ‘cause there is, of course, what with planning for our journey and all that. I guess we’re still taking in the events of the past few days. A lot’s happened, after all.Some indiscernible amount of time later, I can feel the temperature start to change, the frosty chill of Ko-Wahi gradually giving way to the blistering heat of Ta. It’s not long before the village of Ta-Wahi comes into view, and next thing I know Cyclone is circling over it, dropping towards the gate in a gentle spiral. I pat the Kahu’s neck softly, saddened to be parting from yet another friend today. Of course, I’ll be seeing him again much sooner than the others, but the parting is nonetheless bittersweet.As the bird takes flight behind us, Nichou and I pass through the gate, heading for the tunnel to Onu-Wahi that we’d exited together in simpler times. ‘Course, 'simple' is a relative term in our case, but still.OOC: Lekua and Nichou to Onu-Wahi.

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Kohra looked, a bit awkwardly she felt, at Jilsud. She blamed is unpredictable behaviour for that. She was not sure wether he would say something intelligent or tell another rambling story. Which made him perfect for the job. If there was anybody who could provide an effective distraction, it was him, she was sure of it. "I can assure you there is only me in here. No wrench-incidents or anything of that sort." she said. "But sometimes, serious matters must be discussed in a serious way." she explained her femme fatale style negotiations with Vinathli. She smiled at Jilsud charmingly. "I can be very nice if I want to." she cooed.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Miraul shouted out to those who walked the streets of Ta-koro, "Blades and Lightstones for sale! Heatstones too! None better in quality or pricing!" A few beings began to walk up and seek the creations of Miraul's team of craftsmen. Divan took orders for two swords, while Hikari sold off several lightstones.OOC: Also open for interaction.

IC: BloodstoneBloodstone grimaced."All the same," he said, setting another bag of widgets down in front of Crystalia, "you deserve some compensation."
IC: Crystalia"Thanks." she said accepting the bag of widgets before pocketing it in her cloak, she then pulled out one of her blades and using a towel she kept she began to clean it off, it had some dried blood on it from her fight with the Ta-Toa. "So, anyone else you need me to fetch or kill?" she asked, her yellow eyes shimmering.

IC-Raxa:There it was, the Stained Sapphire Inn, the one mentioned on the paper. Raxa looked at it in seeming awe, his hands twitching in excitement, seemingly unable to use his weapons well...all part of his act that he'd kept up since he detoured through Ga-Wahi to get here, looking for all the world like an excited young Toa, ready to take on the world.He stepped through the door timidly, before walking up to the woman at the bar."I, uh...I found this on a store a ways back," he said quietly, flinching slightly when the woman turned back around. "Would you mind telling me what it is?" he asked in a wavering tone.

profiles i guess

IC-Raxa:"L..looking for a, uh...uh...a j-job, of c-course," he stammered slightly, backing away a half step, surprised by another being popping up. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything, I, um...I don't really mean to...If you want, I can just leave now," he finished awkwardly.

profiles i guess

IC: Lord Captain Velric ShrikeHe steered the ship towards the nearby beach, before turning hard right and flicking the chadburn to "STOP". The Lord Captain dragged the anchor over to the edge of the ship, huffing and puffing and generally complaining about his lack of muscle mass. With the Kavinika in place, Shrike lowered the ramp onto the sand.'Come along, we must discover what secrets this land holds!'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Banua trudged through the charred forest, feeling as empty and burnt out as the trees around him. The great trees had once been strong pillars of the forest, supporting all kinds of life. Now, they just stood here in silent memory, mourning the loss of what had been. He moved on through the gloom, trying not to remember the events that had brought him here, but he couldn't push them back. Thoughts tore at his mind like hungry dogs, roughly competing for the scraps.Destiny had played a cruel trick on him. It had taunted him with the tantalising prospect of returning to the life of a hero and protecting his people. It was a dream he had all but given up on, and yet here was a chance to regain what he had lost. So, with hope in his heart, he had made a deal with a Matoran and with the Great Spirit. He would accompany one trade caravan from Onu-koro to Po-koro, and provide protection along the journey. Should all go well, he would be able to return to his post protecting the koro with Mata Nui's blessing, but if not, then he would return to the mines and live out his days there in the knowledge that he was never destined to be a hero, and free of guilt about not meeting that standard.Things were looking up as the small company made the journey through the desert. Banua was able to talk and laugh with the Matoran miners, and even repulsed an attack by infected rahi. They arrived in Po-koro, the protodermis was sold for a good price and Banua thanked Mata Nui for the second chance he had been given.Then Rahkshi attacked Po-koro, slaughtering the friends he was supposed to protect. He was helpless before them, hardly able to do more than watch them rampage through the village, throwing toa out of their way like blades of grass. The Makuta's sons left deaths and devastation in their wake, and when they left, they took hope with them.It was then that Banua lost faith in the Great Spirit and his virtues. He wandered away from Po-koro, lost in the desert and in despair. He did not return to Onu-wahi, as he had promised. After all, what was a promise worth now? Nothing else he had relied on had proved trustworthy - his world had crumbled like rock before a team of Onu-matoran miners. He was left without any direction for his future, so he wandered aimlessly through the wilderness, from the scorching desert to the high peaks of Ko-wahi. Eventually, he had made his way here, to the forest of dead trees.He was suddenly jolted out of his thoughts when he realised he had reached the edge of the forest. He had made it to the coast. In contrast to the dim, grey forest, the sun shone brightly here, without obstruction. On the beqch was a ship, one unlike any Banua had seen before. Smoke billowed from vents where the mast should have been, and a rumbling roar emnated from within the hull. Cautiously, he approached the strange vessel, wondering what could explain such a machine.OOC: TL;DR version: I got Banua out of the stale interaction he was in, with a player who hasn't logged in since May or posted since February. He was present for the Po-koro Rahkshi attack, but didn't do much of note. He has now given up on being a good toa-hero, and his life sucks. He has just stumbled out of the charred forest and found the S.S. Kavinika. Just reading the last paragraph will do.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Lord Captain Velric ShrikeHe glimpsed movement out of the corner of his eye, and pulled out his gun, the Vivacious Firefly Revolving Voltaic Energy-Projector. Cocking the hammer, he yelled out to the Toa below.'You had better give me a bloody good reason to let you live!'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Banua thought for a moment about the sailor's question. Why did he want to keep going? He found he didn't know, but that he didn't want to die either. "No good reason I can think of" Banua replied drearily, "But I mean you no harm. Look". He placed his toa tools on the ground in front of him, and then put his hands in the air, showing the Vortixx he was unarmed. "Who are you anyway?"

ppg2.png