Bionicle Mafia VIII: The Sound of Darkness

Portalfig

I shall vote Ora for the death of iBrow, and every other reason is just baseless, so there is only one logical thing to do... RNG! The Random Number Gods have chosen Pulse. I vote for him.

Hmm.. never before have i heard such solid reasoning for why i should be lynched.. *proceeds to head towards the noose* actually i have heard better reasoning * and he turns right back around*

Of course you have heard better reasoning! My motive for trying to lynch Songbird in VII was much better. Remember that? He had a space in front of his name.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

You can all go ahead and kill me, but I warn you that I'll only become more powerful in death. In Cult, I deduced AND got confirmed every single role, and if the Hunters and Descendants hadn't made contact, I'd have legitimately killed everyone, while dead. =P

- :burnmad:

Hmm.. after reading through the various reasoning and what not i have deduced that i shall vote for Ora for Tex's death and for The X's death i am still deliberating though i believe i must vote Canis on this.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

For the first killing, Shadowhawk's reasoning for Ora being the culprit seems pretty good. I did have an alternate theory. It seems like Tex was killed before the expedition had gotten a chance to set out. If someone intended to kill Tex, it would probably be easier in the dark than in the light. Onarax was arguing for staying put in the dark, perhaps because he wanted to be able to carry out his crimes more easily. Once it was decided to move to a location where there was light, he would have a motive for getting things done in the dark while he still had a chance. When he tripped and acted surprised, he could have been feigning.

There is one problem with that theory, however. The narrator says Onarax's "worst nightmares were coming true." Presumably, he doesn't have nightmares about his own murder plots. With this in mind, I'm inclined to think the case for Ora is greater. None of these are very strong clues, so perhaps we're missing something.

I have no idea for the second killing. Someone who would have gone crazy?

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Suspect List for Tex:

Sheogorath: 4

Ora_unit_SR388: 6

Onarax: 1

Burnmad: 1

Kamikez:

Suspect List for The X:

Xaeraz: 4

Kamikez: 1

Pulse: 1

Canis: 2

Lloyd: 1

Kamikez: You can vote for one of the people in the first suspect list, and anybody for the second one. You can't, however, vote for the guy who is already dead. =P

Chro and RG: How about I PM you both when the next game starts? I do believe the next game will have more spots, but I have no idea why I think that.

EDIT: Updated with Punished Snake's vote.

Edited by Protalgif

I'm not mafia! if I WERE mafia, I wouldn't have voted for two people WHO CAN'T BOTH BE THE KILLERS > : O

Edited by Gipsy Xaenger

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

That does not prove that you're not mafia, it only proves that you're not obviously mafia. There's still a chance that you're sneaky mafia.

The worst kind.

And what is the best kind of mafia?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That does not prove that you're not mafia, it only proves that you're not obviously mafia. There's still a chance that you're sneaky mafia.

The worst kind.

If I was sneaky mafia, I wouldn't be trusting my votes to the dice, WOULD I?

...WOULD I???

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Isn't that exactly what a sneaky mafia would want me to think?

No, a sneaky mafia would talk about contacts or something. Me, I'm straight up telling you that I have no plan, that I'm an agent of chaos.

It's not about victory.

It's about sending a message.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You see, with a sneaky enough sneaky mafia, you can never believe anything they say, because you can always think of some tricky reverse-double-backwards-deception way that them saying that would mean they want to kill you, and are frighteningly good at doing so. Or it could just be a lie.

Once you start down this track, there's really no way to get off it.

ppg2.png

You see, with a sneaky enough sneaky mafia, you can never believe anything they say, because you can always think of some tricky reverse-double-backwards-deception way that them saying that would mean they want to kill you, and are frighteningly good at doing so. Or it could just be a lie.

Once you start down this track, there's really no way to get off it.

Hmm.. well if it is tricky reverse-double-backwards-deception can you be even sure they know what they are talking about anymore.. maybe they have began to believe their own deception?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You see? It's impossible to tell once they get sneaky enough.

*laughs* yeah because they no longer know what is truth or a lie.. but this was a nice little skit

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I've had the pleasure of watching Xaeraz play as a Mafian, and I assure you he behaves in the exact same manner whichever side he's on. The genius of it is that no one will ever peg him as a Mafian if he is one. The downside is that, personally, I think it's never a bad idea to hang him. At least he won't do any of this "lead us around by the nose and start up bandwagons" nonsense.

:w:

I've had the pleasure of watching Xaeraz play as a Mafian, and I assure you he behaves in the exact same manner whichever side he's on.[...]

Not true, actually! I have only of late taken to my current voting stratagem! And it has yet to let me down!

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Must.. resist the urge.. to conform to Xaeraz..... and his strategies

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Protal: was because BZP was down and I had school. (and I forgot)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Xaeraz and Tex have good strategies.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )