Bionicle Mafia VIII: The Sound of Darkness

Portalfig

I demand proof as well. You can't just charge in and say somebody's not guilty and expect them to vote when you haven't even provided any evidence whatsoever.

How can you know for sure this early? Your reluctance to give proof can be used against you just as one's reluctance to listen to you when you have provided no proof or evidence as to why. And what if Sheogorath's innocent? Are you not trying to save Xaeraz because you believe him to be innocent? If Sheogorath is innocent then we would lose one innocent person regardless if both were innocent, which, considering your desire to save Xaeraz, would be counterproductive. A dead person can be very dangerous, I know that much, and I know there's nothing from stopping you from having struck a deal with the mafia. You did say you hated us all after learning of your own death. What better revenge than to see us all dead? And then there's the unwritten rule of mafia.

On the subject of finding people suspicious, I find Burnmad suspicious now, more than I did than when I initially voted him. He got very defensive even though I was the only who had voted him at the time. Then he voted for me, because I apparently started the Xaeraz bandwagon.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"Very defensive"

If I was being "very defensive," words can't describe how defensive you're being.

Anyway, now I just have a double-vendetta for you. You've pointed out the fact that you've actually started two bandwagons, though luckily mine hasn't gone very far. =P

Edit: Pfft, and for all you whine about a lack of proof, your only reason for voting for me was that it would anger me. Of course, I've come to expect that kind of thing from you.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Anyway, now I just have a double-vendetta for you. You've pointed out the fact that you've actually started two bandwagons, though luckily mine hasn't gone very far. =P

Burnmad: 1

I would just like to ask. How is one vote a bandwagon?

I have two votes. Reading comprehension is a necessity.

I change my vote to Burnmad now. I agree, he is quite suspicious, and know of a few others that suspect him.

You did that already.

Seems somewhat suspicious to me that you'd do it again, especially since you said "now" in the latest post, but I'm too busy to pin down and explain why right now.

Why does everyone think I did it may I ask?

Also, I change my vote to burnad.

Honestly? Threatening someone who doesn't listen to you does not a good coordinator make. You obviously have sources of proof--you've said so yourself. I'm not exactly sure why you're not willing to share. I'd be incredibly suspicious right now if you weren't already dead.

:w:

Zaeraz.

???????????

Did you mean Null?

No, shockingly enough, I meant Zaeraz, or Gipsy Xaenger, or whatever you've named yourself to.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Zaeraz.

???????????

Did you mean Null?

No, shockingly enough, I meant Zaeraz, or Gipsy Xaenger, or whatever you've named yourself to.

Buddy. Realtalk. My name shows up at least a dozen times in this topic. You could at least be bothered to spell it right.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I see all the strategy and debating going on here

and I'm laughing

because I'm crazy or something like that

iunno

i feel like this post is strange

so I'll just white it out and pretend I said nothing

but I'll need something meaningful

so

um

Have some words of wisdom:

Banana

Explosive

Odd.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I feel like this game will end with a villager and Protal as the only survivors.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

32 Hours after Blackout: Dawn of the First Day

No, this won’t do at all! Protalgif thought as he oversaw the proceedings going on below him. His Players were scattered throughout the city still, and he had been so sure that they would meet up by this point.

How could we have a vote without the Players?

Another thought sprung to mind, and he reluctantly took the Staff off of his back. He would just have to, shall we say, speed up their meeting? It was for a good reason! It is all for the love of the Game, he thought sincerely, I can handle it.

---

The Matoran all throughout the city were caught off guard when a glimmer of light appeared in the sky. It was brilliant to the previously blind Matoran, and everyone was compelled to see what it was. Within a couple of hours they all had reached the halo of dim light that was circling the bodies of Tex and The X.

The events of the past night were vaguely imprinted on each of their minds, and then the accusations began flying. Quickly, two poor Matoran were singled out of the crowd. They both professed that it wasn’t them, that it couldn’t be them. The other Matoran pushed them both towards the center of their small refuge of light, and they both looked on at the crowd in fear.

Xaeraz was shoved onto the body of Tex, and Ora took out his E-saber and began to wave it in front of himself, trying to hold off the bloodthirsty mob. It was all in vain, however, as the faint light disappeared in an instant, and then the voices of both Xaeraz and Ora screamed out in horror.

Then their uncanny harmony was silenced, and they were left where they fell. Both of them had been simply Matoran. The E-saber had only been used once, in self-defense, and Xaeraz was just different. Four Matoran had fallen within just 36 hours, and the bloodshed showed no signs of stopping.

All Night Roles PM me within the next two days.

Edited by Protalgif

By lack of logic I say Blade will live longer.

Edit: odd: duplicated it.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

As I unwittingly started the Xaeraz bandwagon, I accept full responsibility for his death. Apologies to the bloodline of Xaeraz the bloodthirsty. We should kill everyone in his honour.

This, no doubt, makes me look very bad in the flaming eyes of Burnmad, who I am still suspicious of, who seems to be determined to find me dead. It would certainly be a problem if Burnmad was about to be found dead, almost certainly shifting the blame to me. This, of course does not actually detract the mafia from trying to attempt to kill me or Burnmad, which is what it is intended to do. For all everybody else knows, I could be mafian. I have no evidence of being a villager, and I have no evidence of being part of the mafia. I believe I am a villager, but who would believe that asides from me? For the error of not providing evidence, I will gladly accept being bandwagoned for whoever gets killed next. I caused the loss of one innocent life accidentally, I must be punished.