BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Oliphko (Onu-koro, Ferron's forge)

Strength? What strength? "Um.. do you have something.. lighter, smaller and cheaper? I'm not, erm, really good at using staffs in combat. I just need.. a simple weapon for self-defence. Nothing else." I've never really felt like a Po-Matoran before. I was weaker and got exhausted more easily than others, and I wasn't very talkative either. I was more like a Ko-Matoran if anything. I enjoy meditating upon the Three Virtues alone in peace. The only thing that made me resemble a Po-Matoran besides my colouration was the fact that I was a stone carver. Now, I'm a Toa, but I have no idea how to use my powers. Maybe I can just return to Po-koro and continue carving rocks..

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Syvra

Given his location near the entrance of the Ussalry HQ, Syvra was quite surprised to see so many walk into the building in such a short time who weren't part of the ussalry. 

Eh they will all meet their end one day. Be it at the hands of a common criminal or an organized group of evil. 

He looked back down the street. Demos was on his way, now we just had to wait for our ussalry-appointed guide.

Edited by Voxumo: Master of Fikou

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Yeah, Vox, I'm waiting for Seren before I further move Demos.

IC: Receptionist

"Armorer's assistant is largely heavy lifting, moving armor and weapons around, but also organizing, and helping around the forge. There won't be any hammer-swinging aside for the official armorer's, though. Trainers don't necessarily have to have combat skill, but it can help. Very little of it is actual combat, it's largely helping to set things up according to the trainer's plans."

IC: Interviewer

"Good, good, always a good quality," he said with approval. "Such a quality would have a larger impact as an assistant archivist, or one of the jobs more along that line, but I'll allow you to judge for yourself while you act as a deliverer." He leaned forward a little, "Oh, I ought to mention- not that I expect it to have much impact- but a job as a deliverer is split between Ussalry and Government. Half the work you'll do will be for us, the other half for the Akiri."

IC: Onepu

Carrying on with his duties, the Captain spotted Sajis from a distance and urged Ruwe to catch up to her. "Guard Sajis," he hailed her. "I hope I'm not disturbing you, I have a couple of questions on the subject of Lash."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

((ooc: For the sake of not getting lost... have a post that is too short.  lD))

IC Tsuda

I cross the stone causeway that (I forget his name...) has summoned. I recognize their faces, words and names churn in my head. Disassociated from any particular figure.

"Well, who the karz are all of you?"

Toa Fionne

Currently: Socializing

Interacting with: Tsuda

Mood: Calm

At first, the Onu-Toa just blinked, but after a minute, he gave a dry chuckle, and finally spoke.  "You know, I've been wondering the exact same thing! But for the sake of first impressions, I'm Fionne..." he paused, a bit unsure.  "At least I think I am.  How about you?" The Toa held out his hand in greeting, a wide smile on his face.

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC: Akili.

Akili watched the exchange, trying and failing to remember who these people where. The effort was giving her a headache, and her time upside-down hadn't helped with that. She sat down on a piece of wreckage, putting her hands to her face to rub at her tired eyes. Her fingers played across the eyeholes of her mask, and memory came flooding back.

She wore a Kanohi Arthron - the Mask of Sonar. She just had to remember how... Her headache worsened as her mask power abruptly came to life. She could sense her companions nearby, and further away, small rahi scuttling around. But what was that in the water?

She cautiously approached the water's edge, pushing the limits of her powers in an attempt to discern what was down there. There was something big just a few bio in front of her, half-buried in the mud.

She opened her mouth to call out a warning, but by then, the hungry Tarakava had already launched itself at her...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lash.

The Vortixx looked the Rahkshi in the eyes, tilting her head from one side to the other. The Rahkshi's head followed, it's gaze locked on hers. She was attempting to have a staring contest with it, to see if Rahkshi even could blink. So far, Breathless hadn't done anything of the sort. She knew what she was doing would look utterly baffling and downright terrifying to anyone watching, which was kind of the point. It made the people around her fear her, which also made them leave her alone. 

Until she could figure out what the heck she was actually going to do in this workshop, being left alone was exactly what she wanted. 

IC: Reson.

​Stifling a yawn, the De-Toa slowly sat up, rubbing sleep from his eyes. He had no idea how long he'd been out for, but it had't felt like a whole day. He got to his feet, nudging Curmudgeon awake with his foot. "Wakey, wakey, buddy." 

Heading out of the room and into the corridor, he spotted the receptionist chatting with another potential recruit. Man, the Ussalry was popular today. He stepped out onto the street and set off into the Koro. He had a lot of time to kill, and no idea how to do it. 

OOC: Open for interaction.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lehti (Papa-Nifu reef)

Lehti sighed when Tsuda didn't recognize them. It seems like all of us are suffering from memory loss, she thought, this is going to be a problem. Fio greeted Tsuda, and Lehti tried to see if she could help the red Toa to remember at least something. "We are your friends, Tsuda. This is Fionne, I am Lehti, and he is Kajak," she said and gestured towards the Po-Toa. "There's Tio as well, but we haven't found her, and Akili, who is over there. It seems like you've forgotten all of this."

She glanced at the Le-Toa, not having seen her clearly. She gasped when she noticed a large Rahi emerge from the water. "Akili!" she shouted, fear in her voice. Immediately, she activated her Kadin and flew towards the beast. She landed on its back, and stabbed it with her sabres. The beast shrieked in pain, and started spinning, trying to reach her with its long arms. She didn't manage to stay on, and fell on the water, accompanied by a loud splash. The Tarakava tried to punch her, but she rolled out of the way. Lehti noticed some seaweed dangling from the Rahi. She stood up, parried a blow with her swords, and focused. Soon, the seaweed grew and started to wrap themselves around the beast. The Rahi screamed again and panicked, punching Lehti suddenly in the elbow. She grunted, and fell backwards into the water again. The seaweed strangled the Tarakava, making it furious. "I need help!" Lehti shouted.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Strength? What strength? "Um.. do you have something.. lighter, smaller and cheaper? I'm not, erm, really good at using staffs in combat. I just need.. a simple weapon for self-defence. Nothing else." I've never really felt like a Po-Matoran before. I was weaker and got exhausted more easily than others, and I wasn't very talkative either. I was more like a Ko-Matoran if anything. I enjoy meditating upon the Three Virtues alone in peace. The only thing that made me resemble a Po-Matoran besides my colouration was the fact that I was a stone carver. Now, I'm a Toa, but I have no idea how to use my powers. Maybe I can just return to Po-koro and continue carving rocks..

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Staffs are about as simple as you can get, even if your strength isn't of great magnitude." Ferron replied matter-of-factly.

He paused, looking at the obviously quite aggravated Po-Toa. She was very obviously new to being a Toa, not even used to her power or her stature yet. Ferron remembered vaguely what that felt like, but more importantly, his more recent transformation brought with it its own set of adjustments he had to make to live comfortably again. Maybe he could...

Yes, he definitely could!

"I'll give you an offer" he said.

"I can make you something small and simple, and you can be out the door in about an hour or so. Or, you can stay, and I could help you learn how to use your weapon, and your apparently inactive powers"

"What do you say?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kajak (Papa Nihu Reef)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

As Kajak heard Lehti's shouts, he turned. 

And was faced by a Tarakava. 

Thinking quickly, he leapt up- somehow gaining the height to reach the Rahi's jaw- and swung his blackened mace around, hitting the Tarakava's jaw with the strength of a Kane-Ra stampede. The Po-Toa landed on the ground again, his mask glowing, as the lizard reeled back, its Kanohi-holding jaw broken beyond repair.

VBWj75sh.png

Akili found herself faced with a choice: Help Kajak, or get Lehti out of the water to safety.

Or... she could do both.

"Catch!" she drew her Volo Lutu launcher with one hand and fired it towards Lehti, in the hopes she would grab onto it and let herself be pulled back out of harm's way.

In her other hand she raised her disk launcher, firing a razor-edged metal disk at one of the beast's thrashing arms.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Toa Fionne

Currently: Attacking

Interacting with: Tarakava

Mood: Cocky

His golden head turned at the sound of an angry rahi, much too close for comfort.  Fionne's pupils dilated when he saw the tarakava, its powerful forearms poised to strike.  He was quite startled, honestly; as the others jumped into action, he sorta just stood there at first, before realizing... he was a Toa, and evidently, he was part of this team.  What kind of Toa just sits there when a rahi attacks?  Smirking, Fionne rushed at the beast, his swords raised... apparently, he was a bit too cocky, and it hit him in the face.  Fionne was able to move out of the way slightly, allowing for less of an impact, but he still stumbled back and had to rub his mask for a moment.  Fio looked back up at it, furious.  "Okay... that's it."  His voice was quiet, but unmistakably angry.  Silently, the Onu-Toa stopped to assess the situation.  He should probably try to use his elemental powers... but seeing as he'd developed amnesia, he wasn't sure if he could use them very effectively, so he glanced down at his swords.  These would have to do for now.

Fionne looked up just in time to see a disk shot straight at the beast.  It seemed to do a decent amount of damage.  Perfect.  With that, Fionne rushed forward and slashed at the Tarakava with his swords, but only once.  "I apologize for the inconvenience." the black and gold Toa chuckled dryly.

Edited by Pancake

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC Tsuda

While Fio was internally questioning what kind of Toa sits there when a Rahi attacks, the kind of Toa that sits there when a Rahi attacks was standing off to the side of the their little beach clearing. Watching the three Toa easily handle the Tarakava, which seemed ready to retreat and lick it's wounds, eager to live and fight another day.

Tsuda began a clap, "that was a great showing! Three Toa versus one Tarakava, what a suspenseful conflict!" He wore a rather sarcastic grimace.

...but close to it

"You'll have to stick to one job, but the armorer's position is open. You'll need to have an interview first, then it should all be good."

"Eager, I see. Well, we just need you to fill out the paperwork subjecting you to Onu-Koro law concerning work within the Ussalry, find you a personal storage chest in the barracks, and you'll be off as soon as a delivery is required." With that, he handed her a small stack of around six papers. "You don't have to read through all of them, skimming will be enough to get a good idea of what it's saying."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ):

Onoraza chuckled. "Just looking forward to work, that's all."

She took the papers and read through them carefully. She wasn't really interested in the legal aspects of her employment (after all, her intentions were unlawful), but she did her best to seem interested.

After a while, she put down the papers on the desk before her, signalling that she was done.

• Upvote 1

IC Jevix

Having had a very long walk to onu-koro, and assuming it was night (he couldn't tell underground), he went into an inn, paid for a room for one night, and collapsed on the bed. Waking up hours later, and assuming it was morning, he set off to a mining shop, bought some crystals and stone, and continued on his way. If he moved fast, he could make it home by nightfall. There were some tunnels, one of which led to ko-koro, which he took.

OOC Jevicks to ko-koro

db76a003-790e-461b-a18a-fa88a856ee11_zps

Check out my reinforced double ball cup!

IC: Arabeth/Dervish

"A Turaga, huh? This'll be interesting. Not too many elders on this island anymore."

The pair crossed the bustling bazaar, the fragrance of street-side hawker food tempting the Dervish's stomach, and the haggling of shopkeepers as they passed the myriad temporary storefronts pitched in the middle of the place.

The two of them finally reached the forge. It was a humble affair, with a wooden plank nailed to the top of the cavern (how that was possible, Arabeth didn't know)that conveniently said

"Ferron's Forge: If I can't fix it, it's not broken"

There was a disclaimer too, that said

"Services do not include fixing broken hearts or limbs"

They entered by way of a curtain entrance. A Turaga was near the forge itself, talking to someone else.

"Ding Dong."

• Upvote 2

IC:

"I'm sorry you were wounded." Tarnok said after a lull in the conversation. He crossed his arms slightly, staring at nothing in particular. "I didn't make sure you were fine before pursuing the target, and because of it, you ended up in the hospital."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"The well-being of my comrades is as much my responsibility as the well-being of the village. If a comrade is injured, and there is a possibility that a different action might have prevented it, is that not a failure on my part?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Just as the Tarakava tried to punch Lehti, she managed to grasp a Volo Lutu projectile, and was pulled away as the Tarakava's blow slammed into the water. Fionne and Kajak attacked the beast. Lehti flew, and landed softly on the sand near Akili, using her Kadin. Had Akili not shot the launcher, the Tarakava would've crushed Lehti's skull before she had time to take off from the water and fly away. "Thank you", she said to Akili. "I think I owe you one. That was a really nice shot". She was impressed by how she had managed to shoot with two weapons at once, and still be accurate.

The beast shrieked, turned around, and plunged back into the sea. Lehti concentrated for a moment and made the seaweed around the Tarakava loosen and fall into the water, and begin a new life. Tsuda started clapping behind them, and made a sarcastic compliment. Lehti turned, smiled and said "Good to see that you haven't changed much, despite losing your memory."

I stand there for a moment, stunned and not sure what to say. Is he really proposing to be my trainer? While I am hesitant at first, I admit that I've been looking for someone to teach me to use my powers for a while now. This here is the solution for that problem. "Uh.. really? I.. thank you, Ferron." I have difficulty forming words, because I was not prepared for this at all. Maybe people aren't as selfish as I think they are. "I really need a trainer. I would be, ahem, honoured if you would help.." I stutter, when the door opens and a thin Toa, erm, woman and a man, erm, Po-matoran enter. I freeze completely again, not sure what to say, or if I should even say anything. My confidence crumbles around strangers, which is irritating sometimes.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Andrex: "Ah, thank you," the large Ta-Toa bowed slightly, then turned and walked out the lobby door. Stretching slightly under the light of a lightstone lamp, Andrex began to wander the Koro, taking careful notice of which streets went where. It wouldn't do to get lost, after all.

OOC: open for interaction.

IC-Arkhal

Arkhal waved to Andrex as he left, before resuming waiting. He hoped that he was next in line, it was getting unbearably boring. The whole island could be crumbling around him and he was stuck in a queue! he decided to just deal with it and wait until something else happened... but not for much longer.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Just as the Tarakava tried to punch Lehti, she managed to grasp a Volo Lutu projectile, and was pulled away as the Tarakava's blow slammed into the water. Fionne and Kajak attacked the beast. Lehti flew, and landed softly on the sand near Akili, using her Kadin. Had Akili not shot the launcher, the Tarakava would've crushed Lehti's skull before she had time to take off from the water and fly away. "Thank you", she said to Akili. "I think I owe you one. That was a really nice shot". She was impressed by how she had managed to shoot with two weapons at once, and still be accurate.

"I'm not going to let one of my teammates get killed," Akili shrugged, "and yes, you do owe me one." 

He took the papers back, quickly flipped through them and filed them away. "All done, then. Will you need a place to stay, and/or store your belongings?"

Her eyebrows rose as she took in the imposing appearance of the Toa of Earth before her. "I'm afraid I don't know, sir," she said in a small voice. "The last I heard, he was going around the town perimeter, boosting our defenses." The identity of the Toa before her clicked then, and her jaw dropped slightly.

BZPRPG Profiles