Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Sontarok walked toward the center of the village, lookking for a job.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"I friggin hate everyone," I muttered. "Yeah, Gunner, sure. It's available."IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Thanks, Reaver. You both look fantastic. Hey, after the reception and everything, um...there's kind of a Ga-Wahi wedding tradition thing that I want you to be there for, Reaver. It's a thing to do with the family of the bride and groom, and we kind of give gifts to family, and I think you qualify more than anyone else..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung nodded, before he pulled himself up into the cave as well, spitting a small bit of flame at a small trough, the liquid fire spreading througout and lighting up the cave, showing a case filled with scrolls and books, a pile of straw in one corner, and a few large vats and barrels.Aclaraung sniffed in one of the vats, and nodded, finding a bowl with his tail."Try it," he commanded to Zijak.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian merely grinned and hugged her back, getting caught up in the excitement of the wedding - now mere minutes away from starting - and starting to laugh. Everyone was here, in one place: everyone from his past, from his childhood, from Po-Koro, everyone he'd traveled with, laughed with, loved with...and then, here was Reaver, someone he considered family despite her attempts to murder him, and she actually felt like hugging him without digging a knife into his back.Maybe things were going to be okay between them after all."I have to go find Skyra. Best man stuff and all, y'know?" he asked, breaking free of the hug at last and winking at them. "Hey, you two both really look gorgeous. You're gonna turn heads. Love you girls."And then he walked off in search of Skyra Daring.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Zaax and Co.The Life Fire docked onto the port of Ga-Koro, piloted by Zacax, the captain of the ship.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)A minute later, a loud yell of excitement and a squeal came from the dressing room, and Gust came bounding out of the room, still shirtless, jumping into Jade's arms and hugging her tightly."You're the best you're the best you're the best!" he yelled.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Zacax"The beautiful Ga-Koro," Zacax said as he readied the plank for the crew to exited off the ship.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: SalamanderSalamander silently examined the multiple aspects of the plan, constantly trying to find a better and more efficient way to accomplish the tasks Angelus had devised. There were only one or two things that came to mind, and after Salamander questioned Angelus further about said parts it was clear that the plan could very well work. Of course, Salamander hadn't had to do such a thing in order to determine this; he just like to feel as if he had contributed in some way or another. However, there was still one question he felt the need to ask."What do I gain from all of this? You can't have expected me to sign up simply because it will ruin their day."

Lacertus

IC: Zacax"Only problem is Tropical Storms," Zaax said, "Ta-Koro is more of my home...reminds me of my old home and forge..."

IC: Zacax"Huh...Interesting," Zacax said, "I'll look into it,"

IC: Zacax"Just go wherever you want to go, be back at the Life Fire at dusk," Zacax stated,

IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)"Here," Gust said, breaking off half and giving it to her. "You must be starved, and this sandwich is monstrous. Besides, I have to find a shirt anyway, no one wants to see me topless in a public area..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

Jade sets down what was left of her sandwhich. She stands up and walks toward Gust; her eyes observing the Toa's "new look.""Simple, yet effective," she states as she walks around the Toa. "I like it," Jade adds once making her way back in front of Gust. "And, it's thicker material than your last one. Those gulls won't be able to rip this one apart."-Mef Man

IC: [Naona]"It's nice to meet you Hari."
IC: (Hari)"It's a honor to meet you ma'am!" Hari replied, with barely contained excitment, while still maintaining the salute. So maybe she wasn't going to get chewed out. That was great, and so far The Lieutenant had been much more friendly than her previous CO. He didn't like her at all, said her head was so far up in the clouds that she might as well have been a Toa of Air. He said a few other mean things too, but what could she do. She was the rookie and she expected to get treated as such. Heck there were quite a few matoran ranked much higher than her, and actually much better at combat than her. Naona could teach her so much and maybe, just maybe she'd actually make the Guard proud rather than groan. That was a long shot though.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg