Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Apologies for lateness, as always. I do my best. To speed things up, I'll assume that the planned attack on the Rahkshi is, at last, happening.IC:The swarm of undead Rama hurtled at the tunnel, buzzing disjointedly, their just-dead bodies already losing the will to stay together. The Rahkshi easily teleported out of the way of the dumb cluster of bugs and let them crunch into the tunnel, once again making a barricade of Rama corpses over the tunnel. The undead Rama were shattered and cracked together; whatever life force was left in their reincarnated bodies was not powerful enough to extract any one of them from the others' jumbled forms. They squirmed vainly, but couldn't escape from the narrow space into which they had thrown themselves. However, in teleporting away from the Rama, one of the Rahkshi had been unlucky; it had reappeared too close to Madrihk and subsequently been impaled by a stalagmite of ice that shot out of the ground. The sharp, transparent sword of ice shot up with huge force into the Rahkshi's leg. The creature's right thigh was stabbed cleanly through; the point of the icicle emerged out the other side. In anger and pain the Rahkshi hissed. A swipe of its staff shattered the base of the icicle and freed its maimed leg. The Rahkshi teleported behind its attacker and attempted to return the favor, stabbing with the point of its staff at the back of Madrihk's leg with serpentine speed. Meanwhile, the other Rahkshi were facing attacks from unseen foes. Amerikos and Kal, invisible by virtue of their masks, were conjuring projectiles of iron and stone and launching them at the Rahkshi. Though the two Toa tried to mask their locations by moving quickly and firing sporadically, the Rahkshi had sharp eyes. They easily ducked and teleported out of the way of the attacks, all the while keeping track of the movement of their enemies. Three of the Rahkshi silently teleported back to the entrance of the tunnel, standing vigil there. They began to shriek and scream, and their bone-shivering cries extended out across the battlefield to fill the hearts of their enemies with fear. However, their war-cries were cut short by a roaring noise: a large fireball had sprung into existence at their backs, behind the pile of undead Rama. The bright sphere of flame rocketed outward from the tunnel, blasting through the barricade of Rama bodies and into the middle Rahkshi. The other two teleported to either side as the unlucky one was carried partway into the air by the path of the scalding energy, propelled by flame outwards into the sky. When it fell back to earth, the Rahkshi's back was burned and blackened, some of its armor warped; otherwise, however, it seemed unharmed. It rejoined its comrades at the tunnel entrance; this time, one of the three kept an eye on the back of the tunnel. ...Further afield, the Rama swarm continued to thin out; no longer could the bugs block the sun, or keep the aerial squad from navigating around them. Heuani saw this. The army below him had weathered the Rama well, and knew the bugs' weak spots. It was certain that the Rama were inferior fighters to Toa, and to that end, it would always be a losing battle. To leave the Rama in their current tactical arrangement be would be to lend them easily to continued slaughter with minimal retribution of life, but to lessen their assault would take away the only distraction that prevented the army from advancing further. Heuani needed the attackers to stay occupied, because he needed time. The Toa of Shadow once again dissipated into shadow, and reappeared inside the hive. This time, though, he emerged in a round wicker-and-mud passage in the wall of the hive. The tunnel opened on one end to the sky outside, and framed as silhouettes against that bright blueness were one of the Rahkshi that Heuani had brought with him and, slumped against the being's leg, the smaller form of Turaga Matau. The Turaga was still asleep, motionless and soundless aside from the subtle twitches and moist snapping sounds of his Parakuka. Heuani felt Matau's pulse - it was still a low, constant rhythm, the drum of unconsciousness. The Toa of Shadow knew that it would not be long before that pulse quickened, and shortly afterwards, that the Matau would awake again, as would his peers.Heuani faded into a shadow and returned to his perch atop the hive. He lazily surveyed the battle, his eyes slightly squinted against the strong wind and a casual smile on his face. The attacking army remained a stalwart block of bodies, and the Rama over their heads were a constantly whirling cloud. Though it was not as thick a cloud as it had been before, the Rama still greatly outnumbered the enemy and were a formidable force by virtue of their numbers, if nothing else. Their attack pattern was still one of striking in small forces, which had yielded more damage with fewer bugs lost. Rama died left and right, but that was not important - there was still a reserve force waiting inside the hive, and Heuani held more cards than his enemies knew. What mattered was that the Rama were buying him the time he needed, as were the Rahkshi directly below him. He could help, though. Heuani sat himself down on the lip of the ridge and, with small flicking motions of his wrist, sent bolts of darkness spiraling down into the fray, pounding craters into the earth and pounding members of the Strike Squad out of their proper spinal alignments. A retaliatory elemental blast from a Toa below was easily dodged by Heuani with a tilt of his head, and in the same moment, the Toa of Shadow conjured a wall of black energy into the path of his attacker. The Toa, who had been watching to see if his own projectile had hit its mark, was not looking ahead of himself as he ran, and he hit the solid shadow at full speed. Dazed, he fell backwards, but before he hit the earth, a tendril sprung forth from his own shadow and snapped his head backwards, breaking his neck. OOC: Summary: three of the Rahkshi are now fighting the strike force while three guard the tunnel. One of the fighter Rahkshi has been stabbed through the leg; one of the guarders has been singed. The Rama are continuing their same pattern of attack, and are wearing thinner and thinner. Heuani is contributing to beating back the Strike Squad - feel free to try and attack him, if you dare!

test2.png

OOC: I'm gonna assume nobody had attacked Kyju prior this post.IC - Kyju - BattleThe grey blur raced across the battlefield, rushing to meet a new defense unit: the Ussalry. He spun his sword in his fingers, fluidly deflecting immediate crossbow fire. He moved closer, with razor-sharp reflexes and blocked more attacks that came his way. Most of the Ussalry was distracted by the remaining Rama. He attacked the Matoran with a shovel for a hand, slashing down at him in an attempt to behead him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'm assuming Demo Squad are going to go through with their plan from earlier.IC: TrakudaA Shadow Bolt tore the ground next to Trakuda apart, sending him sprawling. The Ko-Matoran staggered to his feet and sliced the claws off an attacking Rama, causing it to screech and fall back for a while. The ILS had fought long and hard, and so far it had paid off. Of course, that Toa of Shadow was still pummeling them, and the Rahkshi had turned up, and the tunnel was blocked again, but they had made some progress, at least. With this thought in mind, he decided it was time to do something very dangerous, and possibly very stupid, but it was something, at least."HEY! RAHKSHI!" he bellowed, throwing a jelly baby at the head of one of the Rahkshi attacking the Strike Team, "Come on, bring it, I'm not afraid-a you!" he lied, trying to draw it closer so he could stick the hidden Madu Fruit he carried on it's armour.OOC: I'm going to assume all Aerial Squad members are ready...Also, since Kahlynn is sort of acting leader of this squad, I'll give a summary at the end of this post.IC: Kahlynn"AERIAL SQUAD, ATTAAACCKK!!"The squadron of flying ILS members promptly darted forwards on the start of their attack run, unleashing their elemental, vision and whatever other powers and weapons they had upon the Rama below, in an attempt to soften them up and/or draw some heat off of the Ground Squad. Kahlynn himself fired a constant beam of Heat Vision as they flew along the side of a group of Rama, expecting the others in the Squad to unleash their own assaults upon the beasts.OOC: Aerial Squad are unleashing a barrage of attacks on the Rama to thin their ranks and take heat off their backs while they combat the Rahkshi. Demolitions are going to try and engage on of the Rahkshi (with great risk, of course) in melee combat to place one of the sticky Madu Fruit on to it's armour before it teleports away.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: The fireball didn't do as much damage as I'd hoped. My eyes narrowed in anger as I raised my arm again, ready to summon another-My head swam, weakness flooding my limbs as before. I shook my head to clear it, abandoning my attack. The Rahkshi were split up - that was a good thing. No sense trying to force the other three from their hole; that would just make it harder for everyone.I glanced around, quickly assessing the situation. My unseen companions were holding a pair of the Rahkshi at bay; the other was lunging at Madrihk from behind. The Ko-Toa would have little time to react, so I sprang towards the creature to aid him-I dove to the side instinctively as the bolt of shadow flew from above, forming a small, blackened crater where I would have been a moment later. I rose cautiously, searching for the source...There. A dark figure sat at an entrance to the hive far above. Judging by the power of that bolt, though...I shuddered at the thought of facing the being alone. From this distance, of course.Keeping one eye on the figure, I advanced toward the Rahkshi, more cautiously this time.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: yay! The weekly nuju post has arrived.IC:Tohgno reached into his bag for another cabolo, but none were to be found there. He decided to change his stategy. He directed Klumy upwards above the thinner-than-before cloud of rama, Then, a few seconds later, back down in a steep dive, klumy's claws and Tohgno's disks making rama drop like metaphorical flies. Klumy spread out his wngs and the dived stopped while they glided near the ground. klumy picked up some dead rama body parts from the main pile blocking ground squad with his claws and "Shoveled" them out of the way, droppng them quickly a few yards way. Next they few upwards in circles until they were above the cloud once again. Tohgno felt the wind rush on his face as the next dive occured. This new strategy they repeated over and over again.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)"Trakuda, you bloody ponce..." he muttered, watching his deputy charge headfirst into the Rahkshi towards his imminent death. Reordin took the subtle route, flanking from the left of the injured Rahkshi attacking Mahdrik and commandeering another Rama. He began to swoop low and whipped out a grenade, lighting it and tossing it onto the base of the Rahkshi's staff, crowing as it stuck there.The Ko-Matoran soared away up into the air, performing a controlled drop and landing into the thick of the battle once again. Another two or three Rama fell at his hands as he soared back towards Demolition.OOC: Reordin has tossed an explosive Madu fruit onto the staff of the injured fighter Rahkshi and then flown back to a safe distance.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: One Toa just broke his neck from Heuani's attack, apparently. But who? From the description it must have been someone other than the ones named in the post, so I can't really sacrifice a character of my own to maintain Nuju's post as written, since I don't have any other Toa characters present anyways.Events are scaling up, I see. Heuani attacks more personally, the Rahkshi have started fighting, and Matau is revealed on the side of the hive...IC: MadrihkMadrihk was filled with supreme confidence when he managed to injure a Rahkshi, and it stayed put even as it managed to get a stab at his leg. He was prepared for a counter-attack, but he did not have time to react before the Rahkshi's weapon was already going for him. The Toa of Ice attempted to move his leg out of the way, but the staff still caught his leg armor and lodged itself there, throwing Madrihk off balance and causing him to fall backwards. Thoughts raced through his head in the split second it took for the two of them to grasp the new situation. The Rahkshi hissed menacingly as it yanked its staff lose, evidently readying itself to either finish its downed foe or get away before it could be hit again. Madrihk would not give it the chance. With his right hand still gripping the hilt of his sword, his left arm shot out with a trail of frost smoke behind it. He would attempt to grab the Rahkshi's leg in order to freeze it solid on the spot.OOC: Madrihk counter-attacking the Rahkshi.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: Not really based on anything real.IC: Ning"Thank you" She said, before turning, and walking and away, then stopping halfway to the door. "I will be back tomorrow, then we can discuss payment."She exited the building.OOC: How does time work again? when exactly will tomorrow be?

OOC: How does RPG time work? It doesn't. It makes no sense at all. One group can be having dinner while another RPs waking up, both in the same koro. If a group splits up, one faction may have RPed a week's worth of action before they meet up again, while the other acts as if it is still the same day. BZPRPG time is fluid, and can speed up / slow down as you need it to, seemingly without affecting anybody else."Tomorrow" can be any time you want. :shrugs:IC (Matan and Natan): Their lunch forgotten, Matan and Natan went straight to work on Ning's request. First of all, they tested its capabilities. The toa of lightning had already demonstrated is amazing conductivity, but the metalworkers needed to know more about its strength, durability, malleability and resistance to corrosion. Most importantly, however, Natan needed to be able to control it. While his powers, he could create or control any metal, but this one was unfamiliar and it took some getting used to before he could bend it to his will.OOC: The following is rama-hive relevant:IC (Lema): Lema dived at the Rahkshi along with the rest of the air squad. As he approached the Rahkshi, he let loose with a hurricane-force gust of wind, trying to blow one of the Rahkshi into a sturdy tree before it could kill or maim any of the ILS fighters. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I.C. Kranuka (Le-Koro inn)As the meal slammed into his face, Kranuka drew his dagger. "How did they get in the village? They can't fit in the elevator!" He looked at an evil toa with a mask of telekinesis who was standing in the rubble He ordered the Jaga to attack. "Well that explains that."A Jaga charged at Kranuka, he fended himself off pretty well for a matoran, but the Jaga persevered. Kranuka was no match for a Nui Jaga's strength. He would be beaten to a pulp if no one helped him.The Toa with the Matatu mentally lifted several dinner knives and hurled them at the toa.

IC: Fehron and Dymiun used their own powers to halt the knives in midair and send them flying back. Meanwhile, Geon and Botan were dealing with the Jaga. Geon was fooling them by refracting his image with walls of prism crystals, an image of Geon on each. Botan was busy battling with a small army of Daikau plants.

aouROFb.png

OOC: Wotz, with some of the pressure off the ground forces, are we still firing at Rama or Rahkshi? Your post suggests they're attacking the Rahkshi but your summary says the other.IC: Alfon / Onyx / VolinAlfon had been doing his best to keep up with his squad, preoccupied with the pain of his broken arm and launching electrical attacks at all Nui-Rama which dared to approach him. Relatively speaking, he was holding up quite well although he longed to rejoin his squad, to take flight once more. As if on queue, a Gukko bird crash-landed near him, blood spattered all over its back although it didn't appear to be harmed. The Le-Matoran rider was nowhere to be found.As quickly as possible, Alfon jogged over to the bird and checked for any broken bones or other wounds he could tend to. It was a little roughed up but it could still fly. Mounting the Rahi, he flew back into the air and re-joined his squad from seemingly nowhere. Noticing that Kahlynn had taken the liberty of commanding the group in his absence, Alfon fired a vicious multitude of electrical bolts at their targets.Never veering too far away from the ground forces, Onyx swatted away Rama left and right and used what little time he had in between to move debris out of the way by throwing it at Nui-Rama, clearing up space for the ILS. Noticing the three Rahkshi guarding the entrance, an idea occurred in his head, one with great risk but with great reward.Naturally, he'd always been a rather good shot when it came to throwing things. Forming a lightweight (for a Pakari-user) but condensed sphere of iron about the size of a baseball, he got a feeling for it in his hand before taking quick aim at one of the Rahkshi at the tunnel entrance. Lunging forward with one foot, the Toa of iron threw the projectile directly for its head with Pakari-enhanced strength, causing it to speed through the air faster than the eye could keep track. Small as the object was, it would only be noticeable once it got closer and considering the speed it was flying at, it left almost too little time for reaction.If it hit, the result would be more than bone-shattering. The only way it could miss would be by luck or last-moment teleportation, the latter outcome still in his favour. Onyx had thrown the ball at an angle where if the Rahkshi he intended to hit disappeared out of its trajectory, that left the other guard with its back facing him wide open with no chance whatsoever of evading the attack.In short, getting hit by this thing would be like an explosion of pain, probably death if it hit anywhere close to the armour the slug rested in. If they decided to come for him, then so be it. Volin simply continued to vaporize Nui-Rama out of the sky and warded them off with his Matatu from the Strike Team.OOC: Summary: Alfon has rejoined the ranks of the aerial squad in the sky, contributing to the attack on whomever it is Doctor Wotz mentioned. Onyx goes baseball style and throws a baseball-sized sphere of metal directly at one of the Rahkshi guarding the tunnel entrance. Note that these factors come into play: he has Pakari-enhanced strength, the ball is made of condensed-metal (not your average baseball), its speed is off the charts and it has been angled so that if one Rahkshi teleports out of the way, it would make contact with the one with its back exposed. It is aimed for the upper-body, primarily the head and area where the slug rests.

IC: Kethrye -Kethrye winced as his reanimated of Rama were destroyed by the Rahkshi. Well, that worked fine, he thought, narrowly avoiding a attack by one of the Rama. He focused on his mask, raising a full ten of the dead Rama. Kethrye was becoming more proficient at using his mask, now that he had acquired a more useful power. "Gorund Squad, focus your elemental attacks on the Rahkshi, those of you without elemental powers continue fending off the Rama," Kethrye directed his troops, raising six of the the Rama and ordering them up to deal with the circling swarm-members. "Right now they're the biggest threat to us. I'l-" he was cut off as a Rama slammed into him, sending him sprawling to the ground. Kethrye blasted the Rama with ice and it fell to the ground, trapped within a box of ice. "I'll use the reanimated Rama to distract the swarm as best I can," he finished.Let's try this again.

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: Dervian is hereby pulling out of the fight. I sent some people to bring him to a hospital, once they find him. These chars are also not involved in the fight.IC: Optimus noticed an attack on the Nui-Rama hive. "Great Mata Nui...""Of course...he'd be in THERE.""If he is captured inside the Hive, things will be difficult." (OOC: I know he isn't. They don't.""Well a-course it's difficult! Wotz the fun in doin' somethin easy?""Just move in and search the area for Dervian."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Blast, Amerikos thought to himself. The rahkshi hadn't taken the bait. Three were out fighting, three were guarding the hive. One was attacking Madrihk, though. "Leave him alone!" he yelled, forgetting that he was still in stealth. He threw his shield at the rahkshi, hoping it would hit before it teleported away.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Roadbuster formed a crystal machete and hacked away. "C'mon, we're doin' this Wrecker styl!" "Bout tyme we had sum fun--""Keep it down, Wreckers! What is with you?! We are in a heavily embattled area, and cannot assist due to having no such clearance! We are here to sneak in and find Dervian!"Ratchet sniffed. "He's here. Somewhere. That looks like the damage from a wind sphere attack." He pointed at one of the fallen Nui-Rama on the ground. "Then our search is not in vain. Keep moving." Roadbuster hacked away at more plants. "I swear, if e's in that Hive...I'm gonna have a fyoo words withim."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Might as well hurry this along, no one to interact with yet. Where is the duo of Phantoms sent here?IC: It was Ratchet's keen eye that spotted Dervian, left to die as the army viciously battled against the Swarm. "How do we get him out?"Roadbuster manipulated his crystalline armor, stretching out with a hand of crystal at Dervian, then used it to drag his unconscious body to Ratchet. "Ratchet, quick analysis.""Unconscious, possibly comatose. Injuries are several broken bones and possibly a concussion.""We need to get him out of here. Let's move back to Po-Wahi immediately. There is a hospital I saw there earlier."Topspin used his Plasma Blast Rods to simply blast through the heavy brush. "Screw machetes!" "Topspin! That will attract attention, possibly from a Phantom!" Optimus led the team, with Ratchet carrying Dervian, out of the Koro. "We must get out of here quickly."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Subgroup leader: Ussalry formation is marching on and is almost to the shelter.IC: The Ussalry was on a roll, that much Paka could see as it ran towards the formation.The mechanical swinging of saperka could be seen and heard in might whooshes of air. The clawing of Ussals clacked out a path over walls of rama corpses. And the lack of verbal communication showed that each member was giving their all.Indeed, Paka saw, three members of the cavalry stood above the rest.One was not matoran; a female Iroiit, it recognized. Her four arms lashed out to claw and pummel wasps, beating the nui-rama at the close combat they so preferred in her twisting dance of hands and claws. But yet more dangerous than her arms were the being's mouth. On occasion she would withhold her barrage of blows and draw back...Rama that rushed to attack were met with acid spewing forth from the Iroiit's face. All in all, a fury of attacks came from this one.But her blows did not match another's in speed nor accuracy. This other was an Onu-Matoran clad in heavy armor and with a more relaxed stance, the kind of stance that came only from years of experience riding Ussals. He wielded an arming sword in his right hand and a saperka in his left. Parrying and blocking blows with the shovel, his other blade flickered into nigh-invisible strikes caused by slight movements of the wrist that hit a nerve cluster apiece. Paka could comfortably estimate that it took the Ussalmatoran six seconds to kill one rama. And even more remarkable was the expression on his helm-a casual grin, wide as the length of a knife. It sat in stark contrast against the carnage that was being created.Yet if either was an example in combat prowess, there was another who also was outstanding. A hulking Onu-Matoran in a muaka's skin whirled like a dervish against the wasp onslaught. He shrugged off blows like nothing; jabs and clawing alike failed to get past his offensive defense. His left hand had evidently been lost and replaced with a saperka-head, while his other held an equally scarred blade. And each one spun with equal ferocity and power. He bifurcated wasps, pummeled their heads into masses of pulp, and wrestled them into submission before chucking the rama at their own comrades. While he seemed to lack a certain degree of skill in usage of the prosthetic-Paka noted that it was slower than his other blade-what he lacked for in skill he made up in power. Between the two, the captain (he guessed the coat was a sign of a rank) was more than capable of hacking through enemy packs. He relentlessly moved forth, expression cool and reserved as ice.Eyes on that matoran, Paka continued to run towards the group. It was imperative to establish contact for superior cooperation. And Paka intended to cooperate for the better.Then its eyes narrowed from the slits in its Acurahk helm. An extraordinarily large Ice Akrainid wielding a sword was charging at the Ussalmatoran in a coat.Cooperation could not be established between beings if one of them was not alive.In a twinkling, Paka had bounded onto and across the Ussalmatoran...While surprised at this development, a quick flicker of the eyes told them all they needed to know about the new arrival's side.The 'matoran' only came to a stop atop the shoulders of the beleaguered officer. In one smooth motion, his Acurahk staff flew from its back to block the falling blade and jab up at the foe.Center of left lung, Paka thought. It let the staff's Accuracy do the rest."Your fight is with me," It declared firmly, "Paka Rahkslayer. But this arena is not fitting-let us move to a different field of battle."Meanwhile, the Ussalry continued its trek through the bodies and wasp foes. They were almost to the domed shelter...

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Plagia - Rama Hive (Sky)Plagia grinned, before beginning shooting bolts of electricity from both of her blades crashing down among the Rahkshi, trying to at least draw some fire away from the ground crews."Aki, take us down! We need to distract the Rahkshi!" she shouted above the din of battle.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Kyju - FightKyju growled at the interruption, knowing the newcomer was launching an obvious attempt to draw him away from a vital opponent. However, he knew that if this was a killer of Rahkshi (there was no tension detectable in his voice, so it wasn't a lie) he could possibly again take down one of Makuta's sons."So be it."He glared at Soluv with a look that said 'This will be quick' before moving on. The staff was coming for his chest area, around his left lung. He flung up his sword before Paka's forked staff could pierce him- directly above the center of his lung. Legitimately inches away from the exact spot where his left lung was centered. Paka's stance was aerodynamically flawed. The movement of his arm could not support such a ridiculously accurate move from his vantage point. Some kind of power was clearly at work here.The Akrainid scanned his opponent. It looked like a Matoran. It carried itself like a Matoran. However, the strange being flickered, as if it donned a glamour of some sort. He would be wary of any hidden abilities this one had.Twisting his blade, he used the friction of staff on blade to slide his sword down, simultaneously shoving Paka's weapon back. This leverage allowed him liberties, such as using Paka's backwards motion to bring a sharp kick to its stomache.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Paka only hopped away in response. Falling from the commander, it executed a perfect landing to stand atop a heap of corpses.The 'matoran' looked calmly down and into the Akrainid's eyes. It twirled the staff in one hand to drive away rama, finally grabbing the weapon in both to level a blade at its foe."Before we seriously begin, might I ask you a question?," Paka said in totally unaccented matoran. Its only expression was a calm smile."What is your name?"

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Akinii"Working on it," Akinii yelled back over his shoulder as he angled their Gukko downwards, sending Plagia and Akinii into a speedy dive towards the Rahkshi. While they dove, Akinii sent a few pointy beams of ice towards the Rahkshi, hoping to at least injure one or two of the three Makuta-spawn before they teleported off somewhere else.

IC: ZealokanThe swarm was thinning out, and he could move freely once more. He was bleeding heavily from his leg, attracting several Rama. He fired bolt after bolt of Kinetic energy, but they were many, and soon, the swarm had overwhelmed him. They tore at the cloth of the Glider wings, sending the Silver Toa into a spin. Summoning the last of his elemental reserves, Zealokan let out a warcry, and created a small shockwave of Kinetics. The insects were torn apart around him. He smiled, content with his contribution, and fell into the clutches of unconsciousness, crashing through the jungle canopy to the ground.IC: PayigesShe opened her eyes slowly, then jolted awake, holding onto Dekuna to steady herself on the back of Aki-Nui. She clutched her shoulder and let out a groan of pain. 'Dekuna, how're we holding up?' She continued to pelt the creatures with electricity, frying them from the inside out.OOC: Zealokan is out of the Hive Attack.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Oh dear. It looks like Zealokan is really in trouble now. Oh well, at least Dekuna won the bet.... :PIC: "Not too bad" the toa of sonics grunted back. He was being rather optimistic with that statement because he wasn't too good either, but there was no point complaining now. He added his own blast of sound to Payiges' lightning, and together their elements formed a wall of power around them, shooting down insects that tried to attack with their claws and stingers. "I sure hope Zealokan is ok as well" he said, wondering where the toa of kinetics was at that moment.

ppg2.png

IC: PayigesShe quickly scouted the air, looking for the familiar bird-like shape of the Glider. She gasped in shock. 'I can't see the Glider!' She looked at the swarm, and had an idea. 'Keep Aki steady!' She then stood up on the bull's back, and activating her Calix, jumped forward, travelling through the air at the same speed as Aki-Nui on the ground.Once she reached the apex of her jump, Payiges let loose a wave of lightning, incinerating a fair few of the Rama. She then did a backflip, just for the heck of it, and landed square on Aki's back. Dekuna could only stare in shock and awe.'Oh, don't give me that look, you're supposed to be steering.' She poked her tongue out at the Toa of Sonics, and went back to killing insects.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: (Uar)A bolt of shadow nearly took Uar's head off as he ran, still slashing through the swarm. He looked up reflexively, seeing a Toa sitting on a high-up ridge, flicking down bolts of darkness. Uar stopped midway in preparing an elemental attack, knowing that attracting the attention of a possibly very powerful minion of Makuta might get him killed, probably in a very grisly and painful way. He continued running around, more warily this time, and keeping closer to the main bulk of the ground squad. Seeing one of the Rahkshi battling the strike force, he conjured up a razor-sharp, spinning disk of ice, and flung it, spinning, at the Rahkshi's lower body, attempting to sever it off, or at least weaken it.OOC: Uar, a Toa of Ice armed with a scythe, has flung a disc of ice at one of the Rahkshi fighting the strike force. The disk targets the Rahkshi's lower body in an attempt to sever it.

Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

I.C. Vompran fired as many thorns and Telekinetic bolts as possible at the Rahkshi. He would continually bombard them until they either fell, or killed him.___________________________________________________OOC: Unrelated to Rama swarm raid.The Po-toa blocked the knives with his shield, and fired a massive fist of stone at Dymiun.Kranuka jabbed one of the Jaga in the back while it was fighting a hologram. However, his dagger got stuck, and the Jaga turned around with furious eyes, and knocked him outside the inn with one of it's punches. The Jaga then bled to death.

elementalussal.png

OOC: Not really based on anything real.IC: Ning"Thank you" She said, before turning, and walking and away, then stopping halfway to the door. "I will be back tomorrow, then we can discuss payment."She exited the building.OOC: How does time work again? when exactly will tomorrow be?

OOC: How does RPG time work? It doesn't. It makes no sense at all. One group can be having dinner while another RPs waking up, both in the same koro. If a group splits up, one faction may have RPed a week's worth of action before they meet up again, while the other acts as if it is still the same day. BZPRPG time is fluid, and can speed up / slow down as you need it to, seemingly without affecting anybody else."Tomorrow" can be any time you want. :shrugs:IC (Matan and Natan): Their lunch forgotten, Matan and Natan went straight to work on Ning's request. First of all, they tested its capabilities. The toa of lightning had already demonstrated is amazing conductivity, but the metalworkers needed to know more about its strength, durability, malleability and resistance to corrosion. Most importantly, however, Natan needed to be able to control it. While his powers, he could create or control any metal, but this one was unfamiliar and it took some getting used to before he could bend it to his will.
IC: NingNing once again knocked on the door, 25 hours and 16 minutes later.

IC (Matan and Natan): Matan opened the door once again and greeted the toa of lightning. "Come on in. Your sword is ready"The previous night, The two Skakdi had worked out how to control this new metal, which they had come to call "whitesteel" on account of its colour. Natan could now produce it almost as easily of iron, just by waving his hands. From that point on, making a sword had been easy. The white metal twisted and flowed under the influence of elemental power, forming itself into a sword and gaining sharp eadges, a hilt and a tempered hardness. The original pieces of ore and the sample of the metal were carefully hidden away for future use - this new metal could be a real earner for the pair, and they planned to produce more and sell it rather than giving it back to Ning.

ppg2.png

IC: Auron (Le-Wahi):Auron ran through the jungle, burning foilage as he went and re-absorbing the energy that the fires made. He estimated he was nearly a third-halfway to Pala-Koro...OOC: Major timeskip because I'm lazy like that.IC: As the Toa of Fire ran into the village, he quickly looked about for the matoran who stayed behind to help in case of injuries and if people needed equiment.

IC (Matan and Natan): Matan opened the door once again and greeted the toa of lightning. "Come on in. Your sword is ready"The previous night, The two Skakdi had worked out how to control this new metal, which they had come to call "whitesteel" on account of its colour. Natan could now produce it almost as easily of iron, just by waving his hands. From that point on, making a sword had been easy. The white metal twisted and flowed under the influence of elemental power, forming itself into a sword and gaining sharp eadges, a hilt and a tempered hardness. The original pieces of ore and the sample of the metal were carefully hidden away for future use - this new metal could be a real earner for the pair, and they planned to produce more and sell it rather than giving it back to Ning.

IC: NingNing picked up the sword, grabbed it by the hilt, and then spun around, and held the sword to Natan's Neck. She formed a sphere of "Nice try. This isn't the metal the sword is made out of. I had my cousin magnetize the metal at a specific strength so that it couldn't be switched out, which is not a normal property of this metal, and" she took a small piece of metal, the equivalent of a paper clip, and help it to the sword. It fell to the ground. "I will give you 24 hours to make a sword out of the exact metal, or I will have my cousin permanenlty magnetize you to the roof!" She threw the sword twoards a furnace, and turned around and left. Edited by NStephenH