Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Fair enough. :lol: That will make things easier with the OOC timing of events as well. This little plot will rely on a few different characters doing things at the right times.IC (Matan and Natan): Both Skakdi breathed sighs of relief as Ning agreed to the plan. If she had started setting off more lighning in their workshop, it could take weeks to undo the damage to their countless inventions and projects. "Thankyou" Matan said. "What we want is this. Not too long ago, a group of beings came to us with a certain machine they wanted built. We did so in good faith, and they got what they wanted. The problem though, came with payment. We have a deposit, but they promised more on completion and never payed it. Your job will be to find this group, get them to cough up and then bring the money back here. There was a light grey toa of sonics wearing a sanok (he was the main one we dealt with), a Po-matoran with a mahiki and a prosthetic arm, a toa of magnetism with a mask of healing and a toa of ice with a kakama. We don't know where they are, but that should be enough for you to find them."OOC: Recognise the group? :P They really never payed up, or at least never RPed it before they rushed off to the play.

IC: Ning"I will go, but I won't hurt them, just deliver the message, and get the money from them." She suddenly remembered the plans of her friends. "I overheard them talking about splitting up into two groups. Which group should I go after?" Edited by NStephenH

IC: AelynnShe only hugged the Toa of Fire more, but not so much where it would open up her wound again. In a small part in the back of her mind, Aelynn thought she might regret moving so much after the alcohol wore off. The Fe-Toa tried not to think about that, though.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I.C. Po-toa NPCThe toa's mask came off, and as it fell, he was bombarded with a barrage of crystals causing him to scream in agony.He growled and retreated. "Some day I will return!"

IC: Botan quickly bound him with vines. Reeling in his catch, Botan then signaled to Fehron, who handcuffed the Toa.

aouROFb.png

IC: AelynnThe Fe-Toa frowned, the drink making it hard for her to think straight. "Huh..." she said, trying to remember."I was... um... taken away to somewhere... with a lot of Skakdi. And then I was forced worked.... Bad thing would happen if I didn't. I escaped, somehow... I killed one, and got a boat... And then came here..." Her story was drawn out as she struggled to remember."And I found you," she said, a bit more brightly then before. Aelynn hugged his arm, the closest thing to her at the moment.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Auron (Le-Wahi):The Toa of Fire frowned and patted her hand, "Auron sorry, Auron sorry for leaving you."For the umpteenth time today, the Toa of Fire felt like crying. He relived the defeat of his home, the death of his friends at the hands of a purple Toa, losing to the 'Skakdi' invaders, and now he knew that for however long time had passed since their defeat and now, his girlfriend had been a slave to the invaders. It's was sorrow mixed with anger, the infinite anger the Toa held for his enemies, and the Toa of Fire barely controlled his rage, threatening to blow the makeshift hospital apart with an elemental blast.

IC: Aelynn"Its not your fault..."The Fe-Toa noticed Auron frown, and the temperature of the hut increase. That generally wasn't a good thing. Not wanting an explosion, Aelynn quickly pulled the Toa of Fire into a hug. More to keep him from sending the area up in flames than anything else.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Matan and Natan): "Go after whichever group contained that toa of sonics" Matan replied. "He was the one who wanted the job done, and he was the one who payed the deposit and promised more."

IC: Ning"Well then we have a deal." She picked up the sword, and then let out a shock, before going to where the rocks were hidden and took half of them, before placing them in her bag. Then she headed off twoards the jungle.OOC: Where is dekuna right now? I know he is somewere in the jungle fighting off the nui rama, but I haven't been able to follow that that well.IC: TangruaTangrua retreated from the battle, getting his cart on the way out. He had nogow pull on it while he lifted the front end. It was slow, but he finally got it out of the jungle and onto a path, before heading twoards the village. He noticed Ning in the distance... Edited by NStephenH

IC: TerroTerro surveyed the scene, watching the number of Rama being gradually diminished and a small group of fighters battling, among other things, Rahkshi. Mata Nui, did his eyes deceive him? The risks of fighting them was great, and he had learned a lot about charging into battle without a plan from his recent and brief stay in the medic camp. He decided to start on the edge of the battlefield and gradually make his way into the center of the swarm.

67tlbk.png

I.C. Po-toa NPCThis warrior would not give up so easily. He blasted a stone from his hands, which immediatly shattered into a smokescreen of sand. He used his Po-toa strength to shatter the hand-cuffs by breaking them over his knee, grabbed his Matatu, and disappeared off to who-knows-where.I.C. Kranuka was having some trouble outside of the inn, remembering his own name. He saw a brown toa run off, and leave Le-koro. "Huh... Wonder why he's in such a hurry."

elementalussal.png

IC - Kyju - BattlefieldThe knife flew through Paka's head. It wasn't real. Paka wasn't dead. He was playing more tricks.Kyju instantly knew his opponent was trying to trick him. He was an obvious illusionist- he manipulated sound to make the illusions complete -and he could shapeshift to a degree. His enemy aimed to win fights by fooling their enemy.However, Kyju wasn't a fool. If anything, when he saw Paka off beside him, he looked for mistakes. There were only a few, but they told him what he needed to know. The sound was too obvious. At this point, he knew his enemy could manipulate sound. Why then, would he be so obvious? It was a fake.He instantly ran backwards, away from the Toa. He leaped, pushing off of a rock and flying up into the air. He noted the small movements in the dirt, the flowing of the air, and landed where he thought Paka to be, all the while swiping out to behead him....only to lash out upon Paka an even more fierce attack.Instantly he knew the strike would not hit. However, this was not discouraging in the least to the Akrainid. All he needed was a glance to tell him more about his opponent....a trace of green blood in the dirt told him the real Paka (who had stood up the dead Rama and collected bits) had traversed such a path... ...a shift in the dirt to the right of the traces told him the shapeshifter was right-handed......having recognized Kyju's throwing knives nigh-instantaneously, he obviously had experience with such weapons, and/or carried them on his person...With these pieces of information, he crossed-reference a precise attack strategy. Running up, he slapped down the blade from the right side, using both hands to increase power. Seemingly with random intent, his left hand slid down, half of the blade broke off, using Paka's block against him. The second blade slid down, aiming to cut off his right arm at the shoulder.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I.C. Po-toa NPCThis warrior would not give up so easily. He blasted a stone from his hands, which immediatly shattered into a smokescreen of sand. He used his Po-toa strength to shatter the hand-cuffs by breaking them over his knee, grabbed his Matatu, and disappeared off to who-knows-where.I.C. Kranuka was having some trouble outside of the inn, remembering his own name. He saw a brown toa run off, and leave Le-koro. "Huh... Wonder why he's in such a hurry."

IC: Meanwhile, Fehron and Geon were attempting to fix the damage, with a fair bit of arguing. Botan rushed over to Kranuka. "Kranuka? Are you OK?" he asked.

aouROFb.png

IC:"Heh, tell that to the bartender!" Rhow chuckled. "Here for the group then, obviously." The female Skakdi grinned a little broader and leaned her head to the left, giving Sookus a once-over. That was enough to tell her he was made from the right stuff for the job. "My name's Rhow." she introduced herself. Nodding her head in the direction of her other companions, she continued: "The guy to my left is Iraanus and the one talking to the runt at the table is Viloz."She crossed her arms across her chest."So. You look like you've had your share of action. Got a story and name to go with that as well?"-----------------------------IC: Sisk (Hive Attack)High above the battle with the Rahkshi, Sisk flew in a tight circle, staying on the tail of a duo of Rama that had tried to surprise them from behind to disable skyscratchers wings or Lashev and Verdi in the other saddles. With a timed roll, the oncoming Rama had missed their opportunity. Pulling hard on the reigns, the Le-Matoran brough Skyscratcher to an almost immediate halt, the Rama overshooting them on both sides. And now it was their turn. "Time your shots!" he advised Verdi over the noise of the wind rushing past their ears. It was crucial that they used their disks sparingly. It was much more effective and they could stay in the air longer, keeping Rama off the ground-force. Even so, the Ussalry and ILS were hard-pressed. Finally Sisk brought the Rama squarely into Verdi's sights and the two Rahi were hit by a disk each in rapid succession, tearing into their bodies from behind. Tumbling, they fell towards the treetops below. Sisk rolled into another turn, adjusting their course and rejoining alpha-section. Kara's bird looed quite ruffled, but the sergeant was as determined as always. He exchanged several hand-signals with Sisk and the other pilot."Hang on!" the Le-Matoran warned his companions. Then suddenly, the three birds formed into a triangle-formation and turned in unison. Below them, the whole width of the battlefield stretched out, with the Rama-hive to their left and the sun high in the east.The three birds dove, racing across the field and over the heads of the combatants on the ground from the western side , their riders opening fire in a strafing run on the Rama harrassing the ground-teams. As they passed, the birds pulled into a climb, hopefully drawing some of the Rahi's attention away from the ground. --------------------------IC: Leah (Hive Attack)From behind the line of retreat, in the forwards camp, Leah observed the fight to continue. Despite the sudden ferocious counterattack by the Rama and now Rahkshi, the ILS and Ussalry held their ground, advancing under fire, fightin their way to the foot of the hive. But that meant they were now pinned down, until the demolitions-team worked their magic. In the distance, the Le-Matoran saw the silhouette of a Gukko missing its wings plummeting towards the earth. She grimaced as it hit the ground. She had known the pilot, even if just from work. But after a crash like this, there was little hope...But there was no time to let grief overtake them. She blinked her eyes as they tried to tear up and turned to her staff. She quickly summoned a handful of the armed guards as well as a few medics. "We need to get closer. We need to be able to get people back to the camp quickly if we have to, so we'll need a few people out there behind the line. Mind your heads, stay sharp, do what you can to help and pick off some Rama!"A few of the Matoran hooahed, then the senior medic stepped forward. "Who's going to lead the team?" he asked."I will." Leah said, as serious as a Ko-Matoran. "Let's move out!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:"Indeed." Rhow said, glancing down at her own scar-covered forearms and the bandages she still wore from the run-in with a crazy Toa days before. "Don't they all. Wouldn't mind hearing a few of yours sometime. Anyway, Sookus, nice hook. If you join up, we'll make sure the right people will get to know it better."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Taoki - Le-Koro - Brightstar InnTaoki whistled softly, flipping a knife around his fingers, "So. You guys got a plan to take down big bad?" He looked at the Skakdi with a hook again, "Because unless Makuta's greatest weakness is hooks, I don't think we stand much of a chance without a plan."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: VilozViloz glanced at Taoki, then at Sookus as he leaned onto the table and rested his head in his hand, appearing rather bored."As far as I'm concerned, I sure as karz don't but hey, I just signed up moments ago like you with little time to make one and Rhow, leader of this rag-tag band of temperamental misfits, probably does." Viloz replied, pointing at the female Skakdi with his free hand."You haven't spoken to her yet but she seems very much like the ideal leader, confident, intelligent and strong. I think we can rely on her but then again, I've only known the gal for a bit and once more, Skakdi are Skakdi. Best not to go and get rid of your suspicions yet. Feel free to come up with one yourself in your spare time."

OOC: Algnia from Po-Wahi. Not part of the assault....yet.IC(Algnia): Algnia pulled himself out of the Oun-Matoran builder tunnel. He looked around him. The trees, the leaves, the wet ground, yes, he was in Le-Wahi. Algnia didn't know the exact spot of the hive attack, but he had an idea. But more important matters first. He walked through the humid jungle for a while until he found a smal body of water. He jumped in and started cleaning himself and his armor. The mud fell away, revealing stark white armor, covered with scratches. He got out of the water and continued along his way. He looked like a Toa now. But he was still a servant of the Makuta.

WIP

OOC: Voi from space.IC (Voi, Le-Wahi):With a terrible cry, the Le-Matoran named Voi splashed into the same body of water as Algnia. He rose and spit out some water. Then he noticed the Toa nearby (Algnia)."Um... hello", he said. "Nice day to be... falling... and stuff."OOC: That's you, thebeggerpie. I hope you don't mind the interaction?

IC: Zocord and KoharaxIf trees could feel pain, then getting a fist punched straight through them would probably hurt quite a bit. Well, hollow trees probably wouldn't feel quite as much pain, but whatever...This particular hollow tree was being torn open by a Toa called Zocord, in search of either a Toa to kill or maybe a hidden treasure stash or some secret food or... Well, it didn't matter, he just needed something to keep him going, as destroying trees was slowly driving him insane.Zocord and Koharax had been lost in the jungle for a while now. Zocord was convinced it was some kind of Xanthium trap, while Koharax just continued to rant on about how much he hated the jungle (and everything else in the universe for that matter). Both were furious, and just wanted a ticket out of this Karz-hole and back to the Phantom HQ. They weren't going to get it any time soon, however."That's it, I'm just going to sit here and wait until I die.""Oh, shut up." Brawl promptly punched Bonecrusher in the face, relinquishing some stress and knocking the Skakdi unconscious in one dell swoop.He saw a Matoran falling from the sky nearby, followed by a large splash. Whoever they were, if he could kill them, it could restore some of his sanity and show a way out of the jungle. The Toa of Earth began to walk towards the landing site.

IC: TerroTerro looked up in confusion. A Matoran falling from the sky wasn't exactly something you saw on a daily basis. His curiosity overcame his will to fight the Rama (plus, he really didn't want to get stung again) and he teleported himself into the air where the Matoran had been a few seconds ago. He created a soft patch of vines nearby a pool where he noticed that the Matoran wasn't the only one there. Another being, probably a Toa, was in the pool as well.The vines cusioned Terro's fall quite nicely."Now who are you two fine gentlemen," Terro asked, "and what's your business in my jungle?"

67tlbk.png

IC(Algnia): Algnia leaped forward as something hit the water behind him. He drew his long knife and spun around. Before he could said or do anything, a Toa leaped down from the trees and was questioning him. "I," he replied boldly, "am Algnia, Toa of Ice. I seek the ILS to help their cause."

WIP

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung shook himself slightly now that he was out of the snowy wastes, getting any leftover snow out from under his scales. Kun and Xare were in front, chopping away at the vegetation to make room for them to pass."You are both too slow," Aclaraung spat. Xare and Kun moved out of the way as Aclaraung released a large plume of liquid flame, burning away a long length of the jungle along their path, freeing it up to walk.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung looked over at the Mystix beside him, and growled, taking a quick fighting stance. He didn't trust this Mystix...Zar was like him, in his hatred of both Ignotus and the former emperor's brother...Laz, however, was a loyalist to one or the other."What do you want, batty?" He growled out.

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"Do you think I care what Zarnarax wants?" Aclaraung growled out. "He's just as much of a Brakas as his brother, and at least Ignotus had courage. Why should I even care about what happens with the rest of you?"IC-Kun:Kun withdrew his katana, prepared to quickly fight his way out. His brother layed a hand on his shoulder, telling him to be calm, but he noticed that Xare had his hand on a weapon as well.

profiles i guess

IC: Laz"Because he has someone else on his side. Someone who hated Ignotus, someone who hated all of us, more than any other. If he can persuade her to his cause, why not you? You never went to such extremes as she did."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Aclaraung:"I never went to such an extreme because I knew that given enough time, you would all kill each other off," the Dragon growled, annoyed. "Zarnarax was smarter than his brother, I'll grant him that, but there is no reason I can see as to why I should help him. What's his offer?"

profiles i guess