Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Ledzel)

Someone did this to her? Ledzel was on the verge of breaking. After all of the killing he had to do and witnessed when he left and the killing and murdering here was too much. But, now, this poor girl had been beaten and scarred by a master? He was getting sick of this island.-Mef Man

IC(Ledzel)

"I'm...fine," Ledzel says before walking toward the lake; hands clenched tightly. "You keep eating and get your strength up. I'll help you find that friend of yours once you're better." The Toa of Stone jumps into the lake and activates his Mask of Water Breathing as he dives deep under water; eyes narrowed in frustration.-Mef Man

IC: (Le-Koro)"Alright. See you later."In better (or not, depends on your point of view) days, Perkahn went down the street to Tail and Tongue, the shop of a (now distant) friend of his, about once a week. He still expected a discount, naturally.What he didn't expect was that the shop owner, a Skakdi of Fire would be expecting him."Perkahn. Heard you were coming.""Heard I was what?" Perkahn could not believe his ears. Last time he checked, it wasn't publicly announced that the Toa of Iron would visit Le-Koro."Coming. That's right. Don't ask how, but I have a letter for you. Don't ask anything, actually. I was pretty much threatened with death and torture just this morning.""Erlax, you're scaring me," Perkahn started, slowly, to pace back and forth in front of the Skakdi. "What happened? Who threatened you?""I told you not to ask... but I'll tell you anyway, because I see no point in keeping it secret. Some kids from the Ga-Koro guard dropped in. Feisty little ones. Some sort of black ops team, I wager. Somehow, they'd learnt I knew you. And they, weirdly enough, didn't want me arrested. They just wanted me to pass you a letter, if I see you. The way I understand, they've dropped off a few at other people who you know, across the island."Perkahn scratched his chin continuously while Erlax brought him the envelope. He was slightly worried on what might be written there... up until he saw that the envelope was lined with golden and silver colors, rather unlike any sort of blackmail note.He took the letter out and read, quietly."We invite you to... blah blah blah... rsvp..? how the karz am I supposed to reply...""Interesting," he said awhile later and put the letter in his backpack. "If the people involved come along again, tell them Perkahn said he'll attend. Now, Erlax... I have a few things I need."Another few minutes later, he was making his way, relaxedly, to the Bright-Star inn.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: Ayra:Ayra shrugged before going back to eat the food given to her, enjoying the sweetness of the fruit and the crisp taste of water. Using her own ice as water didn't work out, after it tasted like metal. She looked around for Ledzel, wanting to thank him for what he has done. But he was nowhere to be seen. "Oh well."

IC: (the Bright-Star Inn)Perkahn, by the end of his way to the inn, had been half running. He burst in through the door and, upon seeing Zijak, made his way to him."Zijak! I haven't got much time. Here."He handed the Skakdi his backpack, with all the supplies. "You see Grochi, give it to him. Tell him to tell the crew to get to that isolated fjord in Ga-Wahi we love so much... and I'll get to you guys. Meanwhile, I have a thing to take care of in Ga-Wahi."The Toa of Iron shook the Skakdi's hand and said, "I know this is really unclear. If anyone asks... I'm visiting a friend."Before he could say anything, Perkahn burst out the door, making his way to the local Gukko stables. Fortunately enough, the guard that he knew was at them today."Well, hello, Arcythis.""Perkahn. Nice to see you," the young Le-Matoran nervously shifted."Remember those seventy widgets you owe me?""Of course," the Matoran said, ever more nervously."Remember that Gukko bird that I owned back when I wasn't an exile yet?""You're not an exile, not really---""Yeah, yeah, that doesn't help me right now. I know I was wrongly punished. I know it all too well. I don't need you reminding me. The truth of the matter is, I'm an exile and I have no such big property."Arcythis, still nervous, jumped to his other foot. "And you want me to... lend you the bird?""See, Arcythis, you indeed can think independently when you try. Good work."Merely another fifteen minutes later, he was speeding away on the back of the Gukko bird in the direction of Ga-Wahi.OOC: slowly, slowly to Ga-Wahi

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: Kirbati:Kirbati levitated into the air, looking out for anymore psychopaths such as Nemesis, who try to destroy a settlement. He enjoyed working with the ILS, and strived to make the best of it. He looked closely at the lake. No one was there, except for a Toa of Stone, specifically Ledzel. he lowered himself down to the water, trying not to disturb the Toa. He sighed, thinking Ledzel isn't in the greatest of moods. Kirbati then departed back to the village, planning on asking for a new mission.

IC: Once the troop of Ta-Koro Guardsmen reached Le-Koro, they hung wanted posters that read:WANTEDGrata, a Skakdi with orange armor and a large battle axe. Assulted a Toa and escaped from Ta-Koro prison. Reward is one thousand widgets. Last seen headed for Ko-Koro.The group headed back to Ta-Koro.OOC: Guardsmen to Ta-Wahi

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Ayra:After Ayra had finished the meal before her, she thanks the members she passed, and exited the walled village. She was glad there were good people on Mata Nui, unlike the cruel and bitter people she had met in the past. "Toa! Where are you?" Ayra yelled into the forest, trying to look for the Toa of Stone who promised he would help find Tairel.

IC: "Bane, in war, people must die. And so he has, for his war crimes and actions this day. It is over." He sighed and looked at everyone. "I held in my own desire to torture him...and therefore, I understand those of you who desired the same. However, there was nothing to gain...and pain would not silence him." He looked to the hut where his weapons were dropped. "I believe now would be a proper time to return those."OOC: Recap please? Too many pages.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Arya wants to find a Toa? Stick a note on the Quest Board; make use of that thing. :P

Cy strode over to Madrihk and said "Madrihk, since things finally seem to be settling down, may I suggest a meeting for all the village? Obviously, a system for keeping order needs to be formed, and the matter of further structures, such as more huts, and possilby an inn and a harbor also need discussion in order to handle the village's growth. And the matter of the...death...also bares discussion."Vorok added, "And you should have a gate man if you plan to close things off. If we have village residents currently outside, then closing the gate might cause problems for them."
IC: Madrihk"Both will be done, once we get our bearings. As I said a few minutes ago, we will not be repeating this mess. Also note that with the exception of myself everyone that participated in that nasty little endeavor are all new members. I can't actually remember seeing any of them before the hive attack, and that was just yesterday. This is not how we usually operate."
IC: Noticing the execution, Lerongu slowly stepped forward, and stabbed his dagger into Nemesis's body.
"Stop that!" Madrihk snarled at the Le-Matoran. "Burn the corpse, don't stab it. If you can't find anything better to do you can help clean up. We can't have a mistreated body lie around like this. It only causes more complaining or more psychopaths."

IC: Noticing the execution, Lerongu slowly stepped forward, and stabbed his dagger into Nemesis's body.
"Stop that!" Madrihk snarled at the Le-Matoran. "Burn the corpse, don't stab it. If you can't find anything better to do you can help clean up. We can't have a mistreated body lie around like this. It only causes more complaining or more psychopaths."
OOC: The corpse was officially thrown into the lake after the stealings, and eaten. Although it was originally going to be retconned, I explained that and AFAIK it wasn't.IC: Vorex"I repeat: Is there anything I can do here?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Optimus held his hand over Nemesis. "That," he said to everyone, especially Lerongu, while burning it the body, "is enough." Nemesis crumbled to ash and dust, nearly as Megatron had done, though far less dramatically. "Any who wish to deal further pain may chase his ashes on the wind."Dervian, taking his cue, sent the ashes flying out into the wind.OOC: Evidently Jazz didn't see it, and neither did I, because I can't read 5 pages in this time frame and need a Karzing recap! Still, this ending is more gore-proof.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Sisk, who had seen parts of what had happened, nodded in agreement. "Yes, let's. Now where is...""Guys!?" his question was answered before he could finish it. Looking up, he saw Leah, sitting atop Skyscratcher, coming in for a landing. Despite the grim circumstances, Sisk had to chuckle. Leah had a way about her that could amuse him even when his thoughts were overcast by shadows. The large Gukko touched down a few feet away from them and Leah slipped out of the pilots saddle. "All packed?" Sisk asked. Leah nodded. "Kara is leading the squadrons back right now. I just have to finish something really quick and I'll be right with you." she said. "You do well-know Skyscratcher only fly-carries three saddles, right?" Sisk asked. Leah looked back over her shoulder, glancing at Verdi for the blink of an eye. "I'm sure we can...arrange something." she said, walking back to the center of the village.Sisk turned to Verdi. "Looks like you'll in-flight share saddles either with her or with Lashev. Knowing her, third saddle's going to be much-cozy for you two guys." he grinned.-----------------Leah in the meantime, walked back to where Madrihk was. The leader of the ILS was busy, so the Matoran waited until she had a chance to speak up, which she promptly seized. Stepping forward, Leah saluted the Toa, saying: "The airmen and women of Le-Koro are proud to have fought by your side and the of the Island liberation squad. We thank you for bringing back the Turaga. But now, we must depart. It was a hard fight and we suffered quite a few losses. It is time for the Gukko force to return home. Although, I have left a few men here, to act as liasons between you and Turaga Matau. It has been an honor, Madrihk."A few minutes later, she rejoined Sisk and Verdi and Lashev.------------------Mariko had watched the sailors that had been part of the commotion earlier leave when the leader of the place had kicked them out. The dark Toa wasn't too sure what to think of the situation. He hadn't know the one that had been executed, but he still didn't think it right. But those things would have to wait until later. Right now, he needed something to take care of his ribs and more importantly, Drae and Atvin. He quickly made his way back to his friends and together they sought out the doctor. OOC: Take it away guys. And Balta, if you're reading this, go ahead with the Skakdi group, you can do the topic-transition =)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Mef Man, Atvin and Draeverian were around Alfon. Just fyi.IC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian shook his head as Mariko rejoined him and Atvin, hearing the disputes within the growing village. "Apparently there's a leader, but he don't get much respect. How you supposed to run a village if everyone just wants to break your neck?" With a whistle, Draeverian followed after Mariko's cloaked frame, moving in time with each footstep, lining up the ripples of sound perfectly to create a singular pattern. From a distance, you would only hear one set of feet marching through the mud of the upturned and heavily fought upon soil. "A good scream could useful right now, to find a doctor amongst all these cows," Draeverain joked at Mariko, but the lack of response made him only shrug and keep walking. Figures I'd be lined up with the serious types. Why couldn't I have a Le-toa companion?OOC: WHO IS THE DOCTOR HERE? WE NEED INTERACTION. THANK YOU

OOC: Mef Man, Atvin and Draeverian were around Alfon. Just fyi.IC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian shook his head as Mariko rejoined him and Atvin, hearing the disputes within the growing village. "Apparently there's a leader, but he don't get much respect. How you supposed to run a village if everyone just wants to break your neck?" With a whistle, Draeverian followed after Mariko's cloaked frame, moving in time with each footstep, lining up the ripples of sound perfectly to create a singular pattern. From a distance, you would only hear one set of feet marching through the mud of the upturned and heavily fought upon soil. "A good scream could useful right now, to find a doctor amongst all these cows," Draeverain joked at Mariko, but the lack of response made him only shrug and keep walking. Figures I'd be lined up with the serious types. Why couldn't I have a Le-toa companion?OOC: WHO IS THE DOCTOR HERE? WE NEED INTERACTION. THANK YOU
OOC: Thanks, and I got you...

IC(Ledzel)

"You need anything?" The voice came from behind Draeverain and the others. Ledzel had approached the group with Ayra coming behind him.-Mef Man

OOC: While reading this entire topic after my 2 days of leave, I felt like flipping my desk over. Seriously, you guys are absolutely out of your flippin' minds. Kethrye, uncross that post :PIC: Alfon"Yep, that was competely whack, even for me." Alfon said wearily, the disgust of the events which had transpired thick in his voice. Very few times did his voice carry such venom.OOC: When every troublemaker is out of the village, assume Onyx has sealed the gates. (Katuko can bunny him to do so). Don't try to strike up conversations with my chars...you'll be kept waiting.

OOC: oh, look, I'm rping with Mef Man... *squeeeeee* I digress.IC: Draeverian JoskiirThe voice bounced back from behind, causing Draeverian to turn in mid-stride -- a fatal idea. In the soft mud, Draeverian's foot caught, twisted, and brought him down over Mariko's back, splaying to two face first into more of the gooish substance. "I am tho--- thworry," Draeverian muttered, the grainy taste of dirt caking the insides of his cheeks. Slowly, he pushed himself up, slipping a couple times back into the muddy black world of sightless orientation, and finally found a good lever back up, hoisting Mariko in the process by the mask. "Again, I'm sorry."Much slower this time, Draeverain turned his attention to the two beings, and a click cluck of the tongue revealed their nature was peaceful. "Ah, is there a doctor in this vicinity, my legs seem to give with unpredictability. Then there's these toa here who've got less on me, but more in wear and tear, if you know what I mean."

OOC: It's been too long, Kughz. :DIC(Ledzel)

"Wait here, Ayra, I'll be back," Ledzel says before walking toward Draverian. The being seemed to be blind, but maybe Ledzel was mistaken. Either way, him and the others were banged up pretty bad. "The doctor is this way, do you...need a hand?" the Po-Toa asks Draeverain.-Mef Man

IC: Kethrye -"Ah, excuse, me. Don't believe I got you two's name earlier," Kethrye said, introducing himself to the injured newcomers conversing with Ledzel. He reached down to help one of them up. "Sorry, things are a bit chaotic currently. First a karz-loud of new recruits pops up, then we get attacked and most of the new guys turn out to be crazy." Kethrye signed, glaring for split second at several of the beings who had reprehensibly engaged in torturing Nemesis. "But I digress, things should be returning to normal around here sometime in. . .never."

IC: Draeverian Joskiir"The mud and I work,Against each other's better good,So I need not hands."Draeverian quipped with his pointer finger raised, head turned skyward with a snooty accent, then breaking into a smile he reached out and laughing said, "Helping hands are for helping me. I'll take a helping hand when it comes for free." He picked Rivet up from her place in the mud, a soft *shluck* coursing through the air as she was discharged from the goo. Hearing Kethrye's jump in stanza, Draeverian shied his hand from the toa's grasp. Little did he know the toa had no intention of touching it anyways. "Oh never. Well great, I'll be leaving here whenever." Draeverian muttered, than waved for Ledzel to lead on.

IC: Darrick Bane...His hands were clasped before a pair of Arctic Watch boots....Komisk Runion...A Ta-Koro helm sat on the right of it. On the other rested a Gukkomatoran's saddle....Kol Uskey.One crossbow bolt stuck in the dirt between the boots. It was marked with bright colors-evidently the Ussalry member who shot it was hoping to pick up the bit of wood and metal after battle. This is my plea: Grant your children return and rebirth in Mother Onu, Mata Nui. Provide them with peace.To complete the shrine was a piece of nui-rama shell behind the boots. It was large and polished roughly, all traces of blood removed.On it was carved crudely: "For all matoran who died to destroy this Hive."Amen.Sulov Koskium opened his eyes. He stood up, examining his nailed-down handiwork one final time.The miniature memorial he had built before the obelisk was yet crude. It was raw and roughly nailed into the ground. Only composed of remains of the battle, the shrine looked shoddy and could almost be overlooked before the black pillar looming over it.But all the same, it was dedicated to the unsung heroes of the battle. That gave it a sort of power. It was simple, and Sulov thought it better that way. It would remind all those who passed by of the everymatoran unknown soldiers who had died so that many would live. It was a fitting memorial for the achievement.He turned. Then Sulov began to walk away through the remains of battle, coat flapping a little in the wind behind him.It was high time to hunt.

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Ayra:"He might be in Ko-" Ayra tried to answer as she was cut off by the hurt beings who came for aid. They were looking for a doctor, namely the one Ayra had just visited. "No, I'll follow along," she told Ledzel as she followed the injured group.

OOC: Bane's back, though he got there by going over the gate.IC: Bane had spent most of the afternoon by himself. Each of the Armageddon Squad had gone their own way, mourning the loss of Amerikos, their father. He had then spent the rest of his time alone gathering intel from Le-Koro. He had several propositions for Madrihk, and was ready to pitch.Kali helped the squad over quietly, using the trees and nearby vines to enter the koro. The metal door had been reinforced, and though Bane could easily open it, he preferred to come quietly. Once inside, they strode forward, looking to see if anyone would challenge their entrance. They did not, although tensions were still high from the slight altrication earlier. They waited to see if Madrihk would take note of their presence.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Disturbed by the execution, Matatu walked out of Pala-Koro, th Ga-Wahi.OOC: Matatu to Ga-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: (Verik)"More patients...well I guess it figures. What can I do to help you all?" I asked. No doubt the ILS was going to keep me busy and all this work would keep my skills honed, exactly to the point they needed to be at. More Toa at that, Toa or guardsman, they always were getting hurt. Were they not afraid of pain? Did not the fearing of dying enter their hearts. I did not understand their tolerance for it. I was going to need to stock up on more medical supplies, I always keep a steady supply of guaze and bandages, but my other supplies were getting low with the amount of injuries I had treated over the course of the day. I crossed my arms, my blue doctor's coat buttoned up. I found it more professional to keep it closed rather than open.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Doomslayer (Bar, Le-Koro)So Cap'n gave me a SOOPER SEEKRIT JOB on the way back to the ship today! Of course I'd do anything for my best pal Cap'n Rakkie, so he had me go to the bar where mean ol' Captain Zijak was DREENKIN AWAI HIS ISHYOOS in the village and give 'im a pep talk! So there I was in the bar, going SOOPER SEEKRIT on Cap'n Zijak. I reached out my arm to poke him in the shoulder and..."WHATCHA DRINKIN, CAP'N?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC; I won't argue, Kal. It really is Lashev's turn this time. :PIC, Verdi: Verdi shrugged. "Well, Lashev, since I had the middle seat last time, it's your turn," he said. He glanced at the last seat. "Now how are we going to do this?"EDIT: OOC: Dangit, Tyler, you ninja'd me. And now I have to interact with you. :PIC, Zijak: Zijak jumped a bit, startled. "Gah! Don't do that Dommie! You almost made me drop the Salamander's!"

Edited by Sam Nex