Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Kalen:Battle was, still, one of the few things that could make Kalen both disgusted and overjoyed at the same time, it seemed. He stood back slightly, his sword held lightly in one of his hands, loose, because he wasn't using it yet. He was outside of the elemental field, at the moment, but he knew he'd likely soon be going in. No matter.He boredly observed the battle, seeing a few choice points where he could fire a lightning bolt from the tip of his sword. No idea as to whether or not it would hit the target, or if it would fly drastically off course once it came to the Anti-EE field, or if it would fizzle out of existence altogether. It didn't really matter much.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: XerovI'm under attack. Possibility of death. The Toa is obviously more skilled than me. Options?Reach for knife, stab arm, grab back pistol. Option One.Cry out, get attention. Option Two.Keep him busy by talking to him. Option Three.One has its merits, mainly the part with the pistol and getting to stab this Brakas. However, if I made any move he'd probably kill me.Option Two is suicide.Option Three is good. Echelon or someone else will likely have noticed my capture, and if I keep him talking, it'll give them more time to get over here. He may be able to disappear, but someone's gonna notice a blue Matoran being dragged off."Toa don't kill," I hiss, "Especially not Matoran. It is your duty to protect us, regardless of our viewpoint, unless doing so would mean your own death. Point one."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Apologies for my two/three days of inactivity. I can't get much done on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I don't know what's happened to Bartan's attackers since these posts, so I'll just do my best.

Unsheathing my other blade, I tossed it into the air, catching it in a throwing grip (much like how one would hold a paper airplane), before hurling it at the Skakdi's chest with as much force and grace as I could.
When the fire and smoke started to clear, Bartan found the Toa and Vortixx blocking the gate still standing, reforming their defensive line.
IC (Bartan - Skakdi of Sonics) [Twenty Feet Outside Pala-Koro's Gate]When the smoke cleared, Bartan was enraged to see that nobody was dead. His explosive sphere had made a lovely explosion, complete with a gorgous boom, but there was no blood, and the gate was still standing. Not only that, but the broad entrance was quickly being filled with ice.The Skakdi's attention was caught by a glimmering object hurtling towards him from the gate, hurled by some zealous defender (Void). Swinging his mace with a mighty roar, he dashed the object out of the air. The sword crumpled to the ground, dented and misshapen.Raising his launcher, Bartan shot another sphere, only this time it sailed high above the wall and landed somewhere on the other side with an enormous boom that could be heard across the village. A brief flash of yellow and orange lit up the night as some hut was blown to bits. Bartan couldn't see what had happened, but wherever the sphere had landed, it had surely created a beautiful crater in the ground.Turning his wicked eyes back to the gate, Bartan continued running for the defenders, his mace held high and a battle-hungry grin sprawled across his face. He focused as he ran, and his vision was extinguished for an instant before being restored as he shot a blast of impact vision at the wall of ice (Madrihk). He followed this up with another explosive sphere, also launched at the translucent wall; hopefully the combination would do some real damage, and maybe even make a lovely explosion of fire and ice combined.IC (Avya - Toa of Plasma) [inside Pala-Koro]I wasn't exactly expecting to see people fighting when I stepped out of my quarters. But that's what was happening: there was literally a war happening in Pala-Koro. A call to arms sounded; we were under attack.I pulled my sword free of its sheath and tossed the leather to the ground, unable to stop a brief smile from flickering across my face. I'd been waiting for something exciting to happen, and here it was.I spun my sword around once, testing its weight, before making a break for the gate: most of the action seemed to be happening there. I kept out my eyes for anyone I could engage, but it seemed that most of the attackers had been kept out of the village so.OOC: Avya open for interaction. Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)"You have me pegged as an idealist," Esao noted. "It's not my duty to protect you if you're weak enough to sell your soul to the first primordial evil that offers you safety. I owe you nothing, kid, let alone your life."IEsaoripped a vine from the tree and watched it snake along my arm, sliding down branches and bark alike as it made its way into his hand, and quickly tied Xerov around it so that his feet were off the ground and his hands were firmly bound. The archer took the knife from its sheath, twiring it around his fingers before tossing it into the bark, about two feet above Xerov's head. The gun itself, Esao tossed over the fence, back into Pala-Koro; he had no desire for such an ugly, inefficient machine."You don't deserve to call yourself a man, you cowardly little snake," Esao said calmly, his violet eyes devoid of sympathy. "I want you to take time to stew things over, see if you want to keep living your life like this. If you do, try and grab that gun. But if you do - and I know you probably will, but if you do - then consider this act of mercy null and void, and know that I will kill you, regardless of any code."Esao slipped his thumb into the Matoran's crown meridian, immobilizing him and causing him to slump over, thoroughly KO'd. The archer activated his Volitak again and slipped over the gates, into Pala-Koro once again. As he did so, moving rapidly, he felt distracted, took a second to stare at the gun: when Esao looked up, he saw he was close to bumping into an attractive looking Toa of Plasma, armed and wary."My bad..." he said, distracted, almost bashful.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Avya)I stopped, my sword at the ready, but the Toa in front of me didn't look aggressive; he seemed more sorry that he had almost bumped into me. I took that as a sign that he was an ally.I kept my guard up, though. It could be a ruse."Whose side are you on?" I asked warily.

IC:Tupua was so focused on the undead juggernaut, that he never noticed the Matoran sneaking up on him, especially not at the distance and over the sounds of battle. He battled againt Echelon's will, even holding the upper hand for a few moments, but then a shot rang out. He saw the other necromancer go down and disappear behind one of his thralls, having been hit by Kythera. But he had no time to take over either the juggernauts or thank the Vortixx. Suddenly, the world around Tupua started to spin from another shot. But the bullet had not hit him as Xerov had intended, mainly due to timely intervention by Esao, but instead struck the Toa in the shoulder.He lost his footing and went down, surely looking as if seriously hit to Echelon, if he was paying attention. Tupua gasped, drawing in a raspy breath as he fell on his back. He reached over and felt for his shoulder. His armor had dispersed much of the energy, but the bullet had pierced the thinner layer in the gap between chest and shoulder-pad. Blood was seeping out of the wound and a burning sensation spread out from his arm, but it had not been flying straight and the wound wasn't too deep. Already the Toa could feel the familiar tingle welling up as the wound began to close already."Tupua!" Mariko called up from below, running up to his side atop the wall. "You alright!?" he asked, concerned."'Tis but a scratch." the dark Toa replied, forcing himself back on his feet. He surveyed the battlefield outside. There was a window of opportunity here. With gritted teeth, he through himself back into the mental battle with Echelon. Preoccupied and injured as well, the sudden return of the other necromancer who had definitely been hit was enough of a surprise, allowing Tupua to seize control of the juggernaut again. And this time, he ordered it back the way it had come, charging at the Makuta followers and especially Echelon and the other juggernaut.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)"Well, that's a bit of a loaded question," Esao replied, grinning despite himself. The Toa before him, he realized after a second, was a Pa-Toa, one of Plasma, and carried with her both the dignified air of someone who wanted to help out, but spoke with the naivety of someone new to battle. He shifted his shoulder, pushing his bow slightly so that it aligned more easily with his back, in case he needed to whip it out."You know I could easily say that I was with the ILF and then just stab you in the back thirty seconds from now, right?" he continued. "As it is, I was eating with a friend at the bar and restaurant across the Koro when the attack went down; I've been providing sniper and stealth support since they first breached the gates. My name is Esao. Hiya."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Avya)"Avya," I replied, still guarded, but I realized that unless this guy was really playing with reverse psychology, he was probably on my side. I didn't even know who we were fighting though, so maybe we were fighting an army of psychologists, and I was going to get stabbed in the back thirty seconds from now."Enough talking," I said. "If you're with Pala-Koro, Esao, then let's find an attacker and you can prove it."

OOC:I'm assuming Fri'Glokk's prosthetic is made out of iron or at least has some elements of iron in it. If not, I can edit the following post.Edited due to inaccuracies.IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae threw up his arms to bring thin walls of iron, he ducked down at the same time, letting the bolts strike the walls, imbedding them in the metal before him.He realized he was not quick enough, something Pae almost never had to deal with. A bolt was imbedded in his upper chest, to the right. He winced as he reached his hand up to the ammunition stuck in his body. The pain was sharp as he pulled it out in the protection of his iron walls.How did he get hit? It seemed almost impossible. He never got hit. Not until now it seemed.Pae didn't curse, he didn't fall back, he didn't rethink what was happening. He was stronger, faster, more efficient. He had to survive. He dropped the disk as the iron walls collapsed. The medic was called out to. Pae didn't like the idea of a being in the village know how to patch up each and every one of the surviving members of Pala-Koro.The fire went up around him.He looked to Kiron, the Toa responsible for the flame that now surrounded him. He crouched, wiping the newly emerged blood from his chest.Pae looked him directly in the eye, his own green iris' cold and empty. He pushed off, sprinting with his Kakama, jumping when reaching the fire. He didn't get over it, but it sure made it less hot. He rolled and started for Nanashi again, zig-zagging, blurred by the speed he was traveling.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ic: "No," the old man said in reply to Aparngi. He looked up from the cartography. "But the battle would be the end of me if I stayed out there. Can you think of anyplace that seems any safer than this little abode here?" he asked in return. He had a point and he knew it; he had planned for things for a long time, and the Peers had been intending to accomplish this final task for longer. He wasn't going to allow a curious toa be the end of the entire strategy. His face looked pitiful and innocent, like a grandfather who had been through too much and was near his end. "Please don't send me back out there."He fiddled with a vial of fluid at his side, ready to deploy it at any second. If it even so much as made contact with the toa's face it would lead to an almost instantenous seizing of nerves and bring him down with a foaming mouth and seizures. The Peer hoped he wouldn't have to use his precious liquids, though.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Actually, Frii'Glokk's only prosthetic limb is his lower arm, which is also his gun, which is his foreign tech item.IC: Frii'Glokk began reloading his gun while Pae was focused on Nanashi.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: ShinnNight. Flames rose on a village. A village.....who destroyed others in the name of freedom, of justice. Were they allowed? Did the Turaga say to them, 'You have the right to attack others because they do the wrong thing.'? Did they attack people who didn't do anything? Did they hurt others when they did their self proclaimed heroism?Yes.They were not heroes - They were fools playing with fate, turned the wrong way. Shinn hated people like that. So seeing that village burn was happy. He was happy - Finally, people who deserved it received their justice - true justice, not the self imposed stupidity by people like these ILF dumbo's.Shinn floated in the air, hundreds of feet above the burning village. He took aim on Fri'Glokk, zoomed in with his Light Rifle, and aimed at the head of the fool with his weak metal pistols.He pressed the trigger, and immediately, light that was absorbed from the burning village below solidified itself, heat and light focused into a single spot, which blasted out of the barrel, flying towards Fri'Glokk's head. It didn't matter if he missed; His aim was good enough to simply get close Fri'Glokk's face. Light would blind him, and heat could burn him.He smiled. His wing's spread, thrusters turned to the full and he revealed himself to the combatants around him with 'wings of light' on his back, thrusters glowing in the night sky. He flew down, ending levitating above the wall.The first thing he did was fire multiple hardlight bullets towards the Ice Shield Madrihk had created - To try and shatter and melt the useless piece of Ice.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC-Hasil:Hasil cursed as Avya ignored him, running into the frey-if she got killed, he knew he'd never hear the end of it from Ara'kas. However, every warrior needed their first test as well-he'd be there, ready to help her if needed, but otherwise fighting others.His unsheathed av'ein-kel flashing as he ran between the shadows, Hasil quickly, silently made his way, starting at the gate and working around, to make sure no stragglers were finding extra ways in.OOC: Open for interaction/battle.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Plagia Simul - Inside Pala-Koro I nodded quickly at Ackune's order, a meaningless motion, but on that gave me a small sense of comfort. Drawing one sword from my sheaths, I jogged out of the forge, following the sounds of battle coming from the village gates.Upon reaching the fight, I suddenly wished I had stayed where I was.It was chaos, not unlike the Hive battle. No order, but precision. Just bloodlust and blades clashing against blades. Swallowing my fear and apprehension, I flew into the fray, trying to find some semblance of sanity, or at least a place where I could think without being killed. Need some height, need to see the battlefield, I thought, feverishly, before sprinting for the closest wall, heading up the stairs to the top. Once there, I allowed myself enough time to see Kethrye hurl a few icicles at an unknown target."KETHRYE!" I shouted, running over to him, "How's the battle going?"IC: Lumira - Inside Pala-KoroUndeterred by my attack's failure, I kept charging at Bartan, already unsheathing my other dagger, holding it clutched firmly in my right hand. I winced as I heard a hut behind me explode, most likely caused by some overzealous warrior, but I kept my eyes fixed on the insane, blood-thristy Skakdi, who was working to demolish the rudimentary wall of ice that had been set up.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: A small flash of light came from the muniton of Shinn's light rifle impacting the ground a few feet away from Fri'Glokk. It barely made that much light, considering there was just barely enough light for the rifle to absorb in the dark night it was. And the vortixx was a few hundred feet above the ground, for Mata Nui's sake, flying along over a rainforest. No wonder his aim was so off! Frii'Glokk finished reloading his gun and glanced behind him, looking for his assailant. He didn't see anyone targeting him beause if he could see the enemy, it would be a black speck in the sky. He resumed his previous position, targeting Pae.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Frii'Glokk felt a low velocity impact on his back armor. He only felt a bump and this time when he turned around, he saw the light of his opponent's wings. He began firing off 4 rounds at Shinn, whose light-emitting wings made him an easy and visible target.

OOC: It's not low velocity - It can penetrate and go through a body, burn, and is about as fast as a normal rifle.IC: ShinnShinn did a backflip, dodging the bullets, and firing his rifle again.
OOC: It's stated in Shinn's profile that the rifle's power depends on the light it abosrbs, and it's around midnight here with dim light from torches and lightstones. You wouldn't get that much power from that.IC:Unfortunately for Shinn, his backflip threw off his aim enough for the bullet to bounce off frii'glokk's shoulder armor. Frii'Glokk Fired off 2 rounds at Shinn's chest and then glanced back to make sure Pae wasn't attacking. Edited by Bulik

OOC: Sorry, but I don't like having Ackune just sitting here.IC: Ackune [Nearing Pala-Koro gate]With a thought, Ackune stopped the brilliant red beams of heat shooting out of his palms, and turned towards the gate. Plagia was already on her way over there. His elemental energy topped-off from the heat absorbtion, Ackune followed the Toa of Lightning. Is Arthron guiding him, the blind Toa of Fire came to the wall, and a short updraft later he was standing next to Plagia.A explosion sounded behind him, which Ackune did his best to lessen the damage with his own fire powers. Unknown to him, he was just a few steps from not being able to use his elemental power. "How's it going?" The maroon-armored Ta-Toa asked Plagia, as if having a pleasent conversation.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"KETHRYE!" I shouted, running over to him, "How's the battle going?"
IC: Kethyre [Manning the Wall] ~"I. . .don't known," the Toa of Ice replied in clipped sentences, sparing a quick glance towards Plagia before returning to peering down at the enemies. "Gate's secure for now, at least. Don't now how long it will hold against that thing they have pounding on it. We'll have to deal with it somehow."

IC: Deven FastslicerA Vortixx watched the ongoing battle, holding his tribladed staff. He had come here to apply for the ILF, but it looked like they would need his help immediately. His staff started spinning, the low humming reminiscent of a gasoline engine. He charged the FOM, yelling "Tree" as he went. He overcame the normal mood switch, and kept charging.OOC: Open for battle.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC:

IC- Verak - Clearing Outside Pala Koro"Spot on, sister. It's called livin', not the garbage most people do instead." He raised his sword and stepped to the right of the incoming weapon, pushing it away from his body with his own blade. Without a split second of a pause, he spun around and drove his weapon towards Aexias' unprotected side.
IC: Aexias' slide to the side saved her from her from the point of Verak's sword. But her movements were still too slow to fully escape injury. The blade cut through the fabric of her suit and into the edge of her thorax. Its slide opened a long line on her ribcage. Her right hand dropped its sword and clapped to her side. Red slipped out from between its gloved fingers. The skakdi gritted her teeth and clenched harder."Dung!," She hissed, letting the sensation of the blow add a genuine note of pain to her voice. Her grip on her remaining sword was shaky. She moved back a step with a slight tremble.This only made her performance look more inexperienced. She had just taken a slash severing one of her arteries and a vein by attempting to dodge a blow better parried. That was exactly the sort of mistake an unskilled mercenary would make. And it looked like that unskilled mercenary was paying for it.Of course, it was just another layer to the mask she was building. Aexias let the hit come primarily because doing so made her look like the person she was pretending to be...Actions did speak louder than words. The moderate cut was the right balance of a wound capable of killing her without medical attention and one she could quickly seal with a precise laser. Now she was wounded to the point that she appeared disadvantaged. If the toa turned his back and walked away in order to let her live, attacked, tried to treat her, etc. he would have lowered his guard slightly or gotten closer. So she would wait until he did so, keeping her act up with gradual weakening, and then take him down.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Mass Effect 2 has taught me the value of cover :3IC (Zadron)Zadron spotted the tell-tale rippling and hum of a sonic attack. He ducked back into cover as the the attack washed over the hut, making his ears ring. The rifle folded back onto his upper arm. He cursed, pressing himself against the wall, waiting for the sound in his ears to stop before he lined up another shot...
OOC:Tyrana users, don't forget the dead ash bear. Ghosthands, note that Cy's blast was intended to only send Zadron parallel to the ground, but as multiple posts were based on upward directionality, I'll let it slide.EDIT:Cy's orgional action nulled by request of Ghosthands, due to plot plans.IC: Losing track of the Vortixx, Cy began looking for other foes. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: KironThings looked bad. The medic was attacked by an unknown assailant, and the Toa just leaped over his flames.Kiron stopped the flames and sidestepped, stepping in the Toa's zig-zag path. Kiron absorbed the heat around him until a rough ice wall formed on his two sides, then got ready his Scimitar, expecting the Kakama user to run into his him, seeing as the sides were blocked off.However, he knew he could only hold in the heat for so long...OOC: Basically, Kiron created a rough ice wall on his sides. You can zoom over it or to Kiron.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC: There are currently - Torches, fire balls, plasma balls, fires, and bombs all being thrown around on this side of the village. I'm sure that would produce quite a lot of light and definitely heat.Please remember that although you might be getting into some kind of one on one intense battle, there are also other fights going on.IC: ShinnShinn twisted, letting the bullets pass his shoulders. Closing the gap, he fired off his rifle multiple times.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You are repeatedly ignoring the needle-sharp earthen spikes rising up from beneath the soles of your 100% locked feet. And they're not rising slowly. They're popping up, like a Zamor poppling out of its launcher.IC: Taking into account the battle around (OOC: And the words of the being Katuko from beyond the fourth wall), Optimus stabbed the ground. "Aukati, spread out. There are many opponents here." Fires rose up from under Aurum, and up the wall, surrounding and engulfing him from below going up.The extreme gravity left Aurum, but only after the spikes had run their course. He would have to respond to that immediately.Barricade left while the spikes stayed after rising to full height. Roadbuster backed off, but first added crystal cuffing Aurum's feet to the ground so that he would not be able to even drag his feet aside before or after the gravity stopped. The cuffs from before stayed.Topspin's bolts, Dino's lightning, and Optimus' Blast Rod Attack shattered the shield entirely, blowing it up in a magnificent and fiery explosion right next to Aurum.Dino and Topspin left."It's you and me now, Toa of Iron."OOC: All the above actions were executed by different chars, but simultaneous.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: You've been ignoring most of my iron spike attacks too, or disregarding them. Take the iron net, for example. Aurum uses it as a basis to create the spikes - The spikes literally morph out and nearly instantly form into death tools. You stated that Optimus was holding it up - If so, his hand should have already been impaled - And I don't see how no-gravity can sue blades that are centimeters away from you to stab you.IC: AurumShapeshifting took care of the crystals, but nobody would have saw through the inferno. He morphed back, free of his cuffs, and created a metal shield to block the fire. A spike from the earth protruded up, spiking the underneath of his left arm, but nothing he couldn't heal as a small metal cast was formed to apply pressure and stop the bleeding.The earth that protruded up also flung the metal off the ground, and Aurum with it as he flew threw the air, bringing his sword down towards Tahuva's neck...But before that, he used metal to cover up the barrel of Tahuva's blast rod - All it would do now is explode in the Toa of Fire's hands.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Sulkua - The Battle of Pala-Koro, near the Iron Gates, near the Pae-Fri'Glokk-Nanashi-Shinn-Kiron FightSulkua rushed into the village square. Fireballs, explosions and weapons were flying all over the place. Matoran ran around in panic, while the ILF were staging a defense.Sulkua spotted Kiron near the gate. He had created a wall of ice extending to his left, and another to his right. A blur of colour raced towards him. Behind him were two Skakdi, one of them on the floor(Nanashi) and another(Fri'Glokk) shooting his gun at a tall, winged vortixx(Shinn).As usual, Kiron put himself into the most dangerous position possible, Sulkua thought to himself sourly.He ran towards Kiron."All non-combatants, stay out of trouble!" Sulkua shouted, to the Matoran in particular.He aimed his longsword and let off a controlled blast of elemental ice energy, directed towards the tall Vortixx sniper.OOC: We are not affected by the Elemental Energy Field where the fight is, right?

OOC: He wasn't blocking with his hands, nor holding it up with them. Also, in the same post where you launched those spikes you disregarded everything first, so I was refusing to react to the spikes until you reacted in full to ALL my attacks.Also, if they are raining down as you said, their momentum and continued movement would depend almost entirely on gravity.But you have reacted sufficiently now, so we can continue normally.IC: Optimus was no longer holding up any such net, and blocked before the blade even got to his neck, as Aurum did not simply teleport.His Blast Rod was not actually a gun, and therefore had closed barrel endings that only focused fire and channeled it. A Toa of Fire with a sword does not shoot said flames out of a hole in the sword, after all. The metal block was melted into slag--literally. The Blast Rod, being a Fire Toa Tool, was resistant to heat and thus did not melt, letting the slag fall off harmlessly.Optimus kept his blade locked with Aurum's, then swapped his Blast Rod for his axe and swung the axe at Aurum's midsection--while igniting his blade and sending flames down Aurum's blade to him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ril - Wall"The buggers are trying to eat away at the iron bits of the wall," muttered Ril as he slumped next to Kethrye and Plagia. "Big red and his minions are trying to fight them."
IC: Kethrye [The Wall]~"Another problem, that," Kethyre said, glancing at Plagia and Ril. The battle was a stalemate, for now. Both side actions in the next few few moves would be critical in deciding the outcome. When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die, he thought. The question was not if the wall would fall or not, but when, and whether they could survive the resulting onslaught and leave victorious."So. . ." he said, glancing at his friends. "You guys have any idea how we're going to handle this? Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Dervian stopped by Kethrye and Ril. "Not that I have any authority here, but I have a suggestion. I say we find some way to plant explosives near the wall. Weight-triggered ones. Madu, Vortixx stuff, the works. Anything, really. Then, when the wall breaks, the enemies will end up with quite a problem. Whether the wall falls inward, outward, or crumbles, something will trigger the explosives in a position that gets them all burned, blasted, hit with flying rocks, or any combination of the three."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Aparangi's expression remained cold as he watched the old man. "There's better suited huts on the far side of the village where your chances are much higher than here. Besides we need this place to tend to the actual wounded." he replied, not mean-spirited, but matter-of-factly and unimpressed by the man's plea. Panicking civilians were tough to deal with and often thinking irrationally, like a swimmer that almost drowned, clinging to the person come to save him, only to drag them both down. The man was not exactly panicking, probably far from it, but the problem remained the same. Hopefully the old one would see reason.Looking around, Aparangi lowered his voice a bit, as to not disturb the others present, before speaking again. "The truth is, if these people outside get in here, this place will be one of the first to get hit. They obviously have some knowledge of the village and this is the HQ. Safe as it may seem right now, when they get here, they'll burn this place down. Are you sure you want to risk that?" the Toa asked."But you managed to get here without a scratch and the majority of the assailants are still well outside the wall. I'm sure you will be able to get there as well. I'll even escort you there if it helps."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: AurumAurum played one-on-one fights very differently. His blade had been blocked, but that no longer mattered - His attack was there to see if the Toa of Fire would be cowardly enough to ask for help again.He pushed off his blade, rolling back to snuff it out. The moment he got out of his roll, he cast an illusion of 'nothing' on himself, making it look like he had disappeared. The moment Aurum got his trap ready, he shapeshifted back into his normal form - or so it would seem, as 12 illusions of himself appeared - It wouldn't, however, have looked as if Aurum did anything with the speed of the illusions. Optimus wouldn't know which was was the real one, but Aurum knew Optimus wouldn't really care to know where the real one was - He'd just send silly attack, one after another.He focused, creating what he needed.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013