Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:"Ok, so its agreed then. No Rahi will be harmed unless absolutely necesarry. Otherwise it's just incapacitate or avoid" LoJak told Hunter and Mita.He turned to Mita specifically. "So, think you can your abilities as mentioned before? Get this treasure hunt started and the like."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:The dust settled as the wind swept to higher altitude. The sun relentless tore down on the sand and stone, beating with it's golden glow. Mountains sprout upward for the sky, looming off far in the distant horizon. Small critters scuttled off in search of shade.A lone figure commences all long trek to Po-Koro. He is a Toa of Ice, of all people, strong and tall. At his side, a powerful, great hammer. The tool to create, and to destroy.Cydra continued the long walk, ready for what awaited him at the end.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Mita (Motara desert)"Yes, let's just do that," Mita replied to LoJak.The Toa of Sonics hunched down and touched the ground, sending a pulse of sound through the ground. She attempted to use her energy like bats used their sonar, but she wasn't too experienced with it. Mita was fairly certain that she would be able to find cavities below ground, however, it would just take a while to sound all the terrain."Nothing right here, as expected," she said while standing back up. "Too close to the road for any Rahi to settle. Therefore, let's go..."She pointed toward a random cliff-range in the distance."...That way."

IC (Jin)The morning sun was already heating up the sand as I walked into the centre of Po-Koro. The funny thing about this place is how hot it gets. You expect Ta-Koro to be hot, seeing as it's built in a volcano (who's the genius who planned that?), but Po-Koro's just as unbearable. The sun is always high and hot, and the sand absorbs and reflects the heat until the whole place feels like Karzahni.Luckily, it was still mid-morning, so it wasn't too hot yet. All I had to do was get my job done and-And that was when I walked into some guy mumbling to himself.Sheesh, can't people watch where they're going? He has the whole desert to be crazy in, and he chooses the space I'm walking. Figures.
IC: Kulamus glared at the Vortixx that had walked into him. He pointed his sword at Jin, and said, "Who are you, and what made you walk into me?".

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: ZacaxZacax hear her grumbling...was it something he said? He got off and went up to check on his weapons, "I think you guys could use some arms,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Considering we are all co-workers, it's free, follow me to the arsenal of this boat, I place them there for safe keeping," he said leading the Toa of stone to the arsenal.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Xicuta:Xicuta bristled, its spines raising slightly as it hissed. The one word it could communicate effectively, that word it knew itself by, it sent to Kixin.Xicuta. The Parakuka hated being called a 'creature.' It much preferred its given, constructed name. The Parakuka then sent Kixin another image, that of a ticking clock, the feeling of time passing, growing weary as time passed.The meaning was simple-"Too Long."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Xicuta:If Xicuta had eyes, it would have rolled them. It sent the mental image of the bones it had forcefully taken from Kixin's mind to him again, cold and covered in a thick mucous, rotting ini the floor of the cave.Kixin would get the meaning easily enough, as he walked on, away from Po-Koro, but towards Ga-Wahi. It would still take quite a while to reach that destination, and Xicuta wouldn't let Kixin know where it was steering the Vortixx.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: ZacaxZacax lead the Toa to the arsenal and lead them to his weapons."Here is the list of weapons I brought to this island that you can use," Zacax said,"The Crystal scope, a long range class weapon, meant for sniping and look outs. The Zamor Scatter, made of this green substance I found, meant for short and point blank ranges, however, like my Proto-scatter, it has to be cocked after each shot, but those are a few just take a look around,"

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Someone's fighting Souligan (the crazy plasma Toa guy). Everything's melting and Furon got knocked unconscious.IC: TerroTerro spotted Voi and warped himself over to the Matoran. He hoisted Furon's unconscious form onto his shoulder and said,"Let's get out of here while they're distracted." IC: CorexCorex looked around the arsenal, rubbing his hands together. He picked up the Zamor scatter and held it in his hands."What does this green substance do?" he asked.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Zacax"I have no clue," he said, "just acts like a regular bullet,"

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Zacax, those weapons sound a little... advanced for Mata Nui. Thermal imaging, throwing magma, and whatever that zamor thing does seem to me like something only a Vortixx or Skakdi could have. You might want to get those checked by staff.IC (Tooroko): "When you're done there, we're all set" Tooroko called out from his position at the wheel. "Hoist the sails, raise the anchor, untie the moorings and let's put to sea!"

ppg2.png

OOc: Alright I jus fixed them,IC: Zacax"Just be careful, it has a kick to it," he said, "and you Berak what do you see fit? The other two weapons I mentioned? Or any of the other weapons I have here,""Yea I think we are ready Captain!" he said to the Vortixx,

Edited by Zacax

ICVerak grabbed the Zamor scatter and held it up to the light. It was small but heavy, with a short barrel and a curved and ornate hand guard. "Thanks, brother." he said. "I think I'll take one of these. I'll have to get you to teach me how to use 'em later," for the captain had just shouted the order to get sail."Aye aye!" Verak shouted as he ran above deck. The toa of stone quickly shimmied up the rigging and set to untying the sail.OOCI'm pretty sure these weapons might be illegal. :P. Are they staff approved?

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:The journey was a long and tiresome one, but Cydra knew it'd be worth it. The scorching sun beat down on him in unending waves, yet he would not give in. He carried on, knees shaky and trembling, legs sore and tired. He just wanted to rest.And then, he saw it. Not far off, the grand Po-Koro thrived, resting amongst the mountains, stone and sand. It was well within his reach.A newfound confidence empowering him, he started the final leg of his journey through the stony desert.

phauxxblack2.jpg

OoC: You guys might have to use another weapon, i takin the zamor scatter of the list, considering skakdi only use thins with zamor in it.IC: Zacax"You know maybe you two shoul use different guns I haven't really teste those things a lot yet,"

IC: KixinKixin grimaced. He was aware he was being steered, but he was too tired to care. "Tell me, Xicuta. How long can the change be maintained, before extreme adverse effects start?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Xicuta:Xicuta wriggled, thinking for a moment, before showing Kixin the image of the clock again, this time going through ten minutes and then going off with an alarm. Xicuta then showed about how long before any adverse effects, such as the tiredness that Kixin felt now, the form could be maintained.Five minutes.Xicuta hissed slightly, some sand blowing up and getting stuck in between the plates on its back. It forced the sand out, before steering Kixin back on track-he had been straying towards Po-Koro again.

profiles i guess

IC: ZacaxZacax took the weapons back and have them new weapons. Corex was a given a Surge Shot (a weapon that runs on elemental energies) and Verak was givin a Crystal Scope,

IC-Xicuta:Xicuta sent Kixin quite a few images-the Toa feeding on a Rahi he had killed, a constructed image of that Rahi feeding on another, that Rahi feeding on plants, the plants gaining their energy from the sun and from the earth. Then Xicuta sent Kixin a final set of images-Xicuta, on each of its hosts, growing stronger with each one he took.The Parakuka then sent Kixin another image, of an empty island, nothing but sand and rocks. There were boats, in the distance, sailing away, nothing of civilization left on the island. Xicuta was on one of those boats, sailing off to a new land, the land it had been on completely devoid of any sustenance.Xicuta felt the horror Kixin felt at the images, and quickly asserted control, a light screech coming between its chitinous armour. It forced the Vortixx back around towards Ga-Koro, away from his fear-fled attempt at escape, then quickly relinquished control. Kixin would easily get the message.

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"That is a Surge shot, it runs on elemental energy. When fully charged it can send a beam of energy towards the target, it's powers vary on the element, like if the user is fire it burns the target, ice types freeze the target, etc. and it can be used for med range, since the further the target, the more power it will loose, too close can harm you and the target," Zacax explained

IC: WalkerIt took Walker some time to ponder Ferrosey's words, debating whether it would be much safer and simpler to kill him or setting him free to try to understand his new power and learn how to use it properly. Walker's Parakuka communicated its displeasure of having one of its own kind attempt to kill it and agreed with the side urging him to kill. However, he was just like Ferrosey once, newly bonded and just having gone through his first transformation. If he was in his captive's shoes at the moment, it would be but unfair to not give him a chance."No funny business." Walker ordered, pushing Ferrosey away from him in release.

OOC: Very much like my Blast Rods, Zacax. Cool.IC: Restless, Topspin followed Ultra Magnus into Po-Wahi. "So, where'r the threats? Can we smash sum evildoers nauw?"Roadbuster laughed. "Yah. And where's the Karzin' Guard?" "Heh. Musta ran with'er tails between ther legs when they met them Phantoms."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Zacax"hmmm guess we will find out!"

IC: ZacaxZacax went to Vortixx and told him thy were ready.

IC: Springer"Need I remind you that a single Guard, and a Toa five times your age held off Devastator?"Spring stated, from behind the Wreckers. "Or that you failed in bringing down a single Vortixx?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG