Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Springer"The Guard is a lot tougher than you think."IC: KixinKixin didn't comment. He didn't need to. He knew what his ultimate fate was, and he didn't bother asking when. His mind wa san enigma, as he kept walking.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kulamus glared at the Vortixx that had walked into him. He pointed his sword at Jin, and said, "Who are you, and what made you walk into me?".
IC (Jin)Oh boy. Here we go. Somehow, you always run into the touchy ones. I could've bumped into a rock-headed Toa who wouldn't care, or a bumbling Matoran who would apologize, but instead I get the guy who pokes at me with a sword. Mata Nui forbid I somehow did irreparable damage to his reputation just because he was too crazy to keep his eyes open.I put a hand on my hip, feeling one of the fans hidden up my sleeve pressing against my forearm. "I'm Jin. And you can put that away. In fact, I would advise putting it away, before you hurt yourself."

IC: Springer"Another thing you're missing." Springer grit his teeth, and walked over until he was face to face with Roadbuster. "Ever since Impactor was imprisoned, I'm not a Wrecker, I'm the leader of the Wreckers."IC: Springer"Another thing you're missing." Springer grit his teeth, and walked over until he was face to face with Roadbuster. "Ever since Impactor was imprisoned, I'm not a Wrecker, I'm the leader of the Wreckers."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Time slowed.Ire dodged in the nick of time and quickly sent a sound wave.As Katis descended, she pressed the air into something fairly solid and formed a wall in front of Soulgain. She activated her mask and shot forward, towards Ire.The sky rumbled.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Cydra made his way through the Po-Koro streets, weary eyes studying the crowds of Matoran and Toa as the came by. He had a job to do, and an unpleasant fellow to meet. He couldn't help but watch, wondering how they all went about happy lives, suspecting practically nothing beneath the surface. Unfortunately, Cydra was apart of those under the surface. He had to get in, and he just never could find a way out.He continued his journey, weary, for whom he would find at his destination.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC:LoJak started towards the cliff-range, with Mita and Hunter following a step behined."Thank you Mita. It's good to finally have a heading. Told you that not all Toa need to fight - without amazing Toa like you, us soldiers would be fighting without our heads." LoJak thought he heard a faint scurring ahead. He tried to peer ahead but couldn't see anything, so he dismissed it. Probably just a sand rat, or worse, his imagination.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:Cydra had made it finally, a shiver of anxiety creeping up on him. Before him was a barren hut, off to the side, behind some stores and shops. It was no different then the average Po-Matoran home, same style of rugged architecture. Dust lined the door, an odd stillness filling the air. It was time for the grand revelation, and after all this time Cydra simply did not want to open the door. He wanted to leave, and let that terrible being sit there alone, hidden clearly in plain sight.With a surge of curiosity, Cydra opened the door and stepped inside.The hut was nearly empty, nothing but the beam of golden sunlight pouring through the lone window, illuminating the specks of dust and dirt dancing through the air, merely to settle back ddown on the ground soon enough. A figure, a brown armored Skakdi stood across from. He was a ghastly sight, thin, lanky, and rusted."You weren't who I was expecting."The Skakdi turned to face Cydra, a solemn luck caressed into his face. "I don't blame you. He says he couldn't make it. But I bet you know why he really isn't here, don't you?""Who are you?"The Skakdi let out a pleasureless chuckle. "Me, I'm nobody. Just some guy off the street he wanted to waste your time with. The target?""Captured by a cave-in in Onu-Wahi. He's still alive, but your boss won't let him stay that way, will he? I want to meet him."The Skakdi leaned over to a bag thrown carelessly against the wall behind, and chucked it to Cydra. "Your payment. I took some, but he won't mind, and I hope you don't either."Turning to the door he began to leave."I want to meet him.""Not my problem."And with that, Malthaitann was gone.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: ZacaxZacax heard beeping and looked to his wrist, "Oh great," he moaned, "You guys go on ahead to Ga-Wahi," he said grabbing his favorite weapon and his fire cutlass and went off the boat, "I have something to do in Ta-Wahi!"OOC: Zacax to Ta-Wahi

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Jin)Oh boy. Here we go. Somehow, you always run into the touchy ones. I could've bumped into a rock-headed Toa who wouldn't care, or a bumbling Matoran who would apologize, but instead I get the guy who pokes at me with a sword. Mata Nui forbid I somehow did irreparable damage to his reputation just because he was too crazy to keep his eyes open.I put a hand on my hip, feeling one of the fans hidden up my sleeve pressing against my forearm. "I'm Jin. And you can put that away. In fact, I would advise putting it away, before you hurt yourself."
IC: "No one tells me what to do", said Kulamus. He swung his sword at Jin.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

ICVerak triumphantly untied the last knot, and the sail unfurled loudly. It fell fast, and then immediately inflated, swelling with seaside breeze.He scurried down the mast and dropped to the deck. "Come one then! Were not done yet! Release the moorin' lines and raise the anchor!" He yelled to the other members aboard the ship.Zacax suddenly looked down. Something on his wrist was beeping obnoxiously. Zacax looked, and his Hau quickly took on the expression of one who had forgotten an important appointment."Oh, great." The toa of fire moaned, "You guys go on ahead to Ga-Wahi," he said, running below decks and hurriedly packing up it gear. "I have something to do in Ta-Wahi!" Within minutes he had leaped over board and begun running south across the desert.Corex sighed. "Oh great," he complained. "We lost our gunsmith. At least we get to keep these," The toa of Iron brandished his surge shot."Here, brother. I don't like long range," Verak said, tossing his large sniper rifle over to Corex. "Keep it. I don't need guns when I have blades." Verak walked to the side of the ship and began untying the ropes which kept it attached to the shore.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Walker"Either stay put or don't touch anything." Walker commanded, cursing himself that he would even think of letting a complete stranger who took a shot at his life a few moments ago actually stick around. This was a trip for nostalgia and hopefully Ferrosey wouldn't ruin it."Come on Wrehn."

IC:Malthaitann casually walked toward the Po-Koro gates, sure enough ready to leave. He had done his job all right. It struck him odd what this all really was about, like what that Toa actually did for their mysterious employer. Then again, it didn't suit him at all. He was just some guy off the street. And it should stay that way. It looked like that guy was gonna start slugging me with that hammer of his.Not watching his pathway at all, he collided with a Matoran walking the opposite way, knocking the Matoran of his feet. The Matoran cursed at him, brushing off the dirt before scampering away.Malthaitann sighed, and continued to walk. Just a brick wall to these people, figures. Like they'd care about some lowly Skakdi in the first place. He thought, grumbling to himself as he shuffled along the stone path, the intense rays of the heat blowing over him. A small breeze had started, a cold sting gently cooling him.A quarter of Cydra's payment with him, Malthaitann did what he did best, blend in, and make it seem like he wasn't even there at all....OOC: Malthaitann to Onu-Wahi

phauxxblack2.jpg

LoJak
IC: Mita"If I didn't know better I'd say you were licking my boots, LoJak," Mita chuckled. "But if you like me so much then surely you would help take some of this dreadful heat off my head. Show me what that element is good for."

IC: Mita
IC: LoJak"Licking your boots? Last I checked I was the one in front" LoJak said, smiling. "I would however love to help you out with this heat. I forget not everyone is used to the forges of Ta-Koro." LoJak lifted one hand above his head and began absorbing the heat around himself, Mita and Hunter. He channeled into the sand beneath his feet until it was cool. It would become hot again soon enough in the desert, but LoJak would take care of the heat again then.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Mita"Very nice, thank you," she said. "Now, let me just try to sound the terrain again."Mita hunched down and touched the loose sand with her fingertips. Just as she sent a gentle pulse throughout the ground, however, the snd begun to rise rapidly in front of them. It shot up, cascading downwards to reveal a Tarakava covered in black and teal armor."Oh!" she exclaimed and she fell backwards in surprise. They seemed to have found their target sooner than expected.

IC:"Get back!" LoJak yelled at Mita the Bard as he jumped forward, taking out his sword. He remembered that he had promised not to harm the Tarakava, and he didn't intend to. Still, it was best to have some protection just to be on the safe side. He shot a blast of fire above the beast's head, intending to capture his attention. It worked. The Tarakava turned to him. LoJak starting running to the side, the Rahi following him. It struck out at LoJak, who slid on the sand to avoid getting knocked in the head. He needed a few seconds to get back up so that he could activate his Kakama, so he yelled at Hunter "Care to help!?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: MitaMita, however, only laughed, cackling almost like mad as she dismissed her mask power, causing the illusionary beast to fade away, leaving only LoJak struggling in the sand."Oh, LoJak, I'm sorry, I just had to try that," she giggled. "I haven't used my Mahiki in ages, and it was too good of an opportunity to miss."

Edited by Katuko

IC:LoJak got up, his jaw hanging wide open."You... you tried to.... you almost made me... you were joking? That's not funny!" LoJak started smiling, although he tried very hard to stop himself. He wanted Mita to understand that the prank she had pulled was dangerous, but he couldn't help but find it funny. "I'll get you back. Mark my words, I will get you back. And we'll see who laughing then." LoJak chuckled, and was immeadietly angry at himself."Let's just... let's just go, all right? And no more games." He turned away from Mita towards the cliff range again so she couldn't see the enormous grin on his fate. Now he really hated himself.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?