Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

Sign me up too!

EDIT: Also, I hope nobody kills me with Poison again.

EDIT 2: And also, for continuity purposes, this is another Avatar of mine, of course the third in this series, and I think the 15th total? I'm not sure. Add the amount of Hitman games to the amount of Mafia games I've played in. I think that's about 15.

EDIT 3: And I'm gonna be inventive this time. I'm not a Gangster this time, anyway. :evilgrin:

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I've gained a preference for Wire, given as that killed me originally. But since it won't let me give a cryptic hint in the Matoran Language, basically, I'm the Joker, because I'm bored, and this'll give me some amusement. It also means that my weapons are more unpredictable, as The Joker has used Poison, Knives, Guns, Explosives, and probably Sledgehammers and Wire in the past, so you can't rely on my past patterns anymore. At least until I stop being The Clown Prince of Assassinations. :evilgrin:

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey all! I just wanted to drop by with a pretty important announcement. After much thought and consideration, I've decided that Hitman 3 will be my final outing as GM of the Hitman series. I never intended to stay with the series long term; I was just unsure of when my tenure as GM should end. And I believe that the time is now. I'll stay on to oversee Hitman 3 (which should hopefully be an epic conclusion to my run as GM), but after that I'm resigning from the series and moving on from BZPower. I've really enjoyed my time with BZPower, and particularly with this game. So, let's aim to make Hitman 3 an awesome experience for everyone involved! I'd love to leave on a high note.

That said, I would love it if the series continued on after my departure. I've really enjoyed how people have taken over the two other series I began, Bionicle Mafia and Bionifight, and have innovated and expanded upon them. If someone wants to take over the reins for the next set of Hitman games, I'm more than willing to abdicate. :)

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

I agree - keeping Hitman to a single host (like Bionifight) would kill the game in the long run. The best part of this game so far is that each one has been fast-paced and very unique.

Sad to see that you're leaving for good Fighty, but I suppose we must all eventually.

That sounds like a great idea to me. I do like the approach people have taken to Mafia; it's been very entertaining to see all of the different & unique spins on the Mafia formula over the years. I think that same approach could be really beneficial to Hitman.

So, that settles it: from now on, Hitman games will swap between different hosts, with the winner of each game going on to host the next, and so on (unless someone delegates their host-hood to another person). I think that there should be three games of Hitman per host topic, so as not to litter the G&T forum with a bunch of Hitman threads that may only have a few pages. :)

Edited by Chuck Bartowski

I just hope the hitman games stay in the general same set up.. you know like the resistances and what not.. Would really hate to have to learn some new method. But this has truly been a fun game.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, I'm still missing stat PMs from Aegon Targaryen, Burnmad, Chro, Shadowhawk, Protalgif, Commander Viral and Vox. Remember that if you don't send me your stat PMs by the end of the first round, you are automatically terminated from the game. ;)

Wait, end of the first round? We're supposed to send in who we're planning to kill as well? I wasn't aware the first round had even started... I thought it would as soon as everyone had sent in stat PMs...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Wait, end of the first round? We're supposed to send in who we're planning to kill as well? I wasn't aware the first round had even started... I thought it would as soon as everyone had sent in stat PMs...

Sorry for the confusion. The first round has not started. It will start at midnight tonight and will end at 11:59pm on Monday. But players have until the end of the first round to PM me their stat PMs, because I don't really need their stat PMs until I use them to tally up the results of the first round.

All we need is Batman, and we could recreate the movie.
"Let's put a smile on that face!"

But, more on topic, tonight, I'm gonna introduce a little anarchy. And hopefully, my "friend" will get the joke. It's a real killer. Oh, and Two-Face, do you like chaos? :evilgrin:

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I realize this is a few minutes early, but I'll be going to bed soon and thought I might post this beforehand.

Round 1 Summary

The sun set on the first day of the Assassin Olympics, and as its rays vanished the streets of Odina took on a tense, pulsating atmosphere. Around every corner could lie an assassin, ready to eliminate one of his competitors in a number of grisly, gruesome ways.

This atmosphere phased some more than others. The Olympic veteran and one-time champion, Vox, had gathered at the local pub for a meet-and-greet with some of his die-hard fans. As Vox autographed a foam icepick for one of his fans, he smiled: "And who should I make this out to?" The fan, whose face was hidden underneath a dark-gray fedora, replied, "Lhikevikk will do." Before Vox could react, Lhikevikk had forced an icepick through Vox's spleen and left him crippled and bleeding out on the floor. He died moments later.

Lhikevikk sauntered over to the bar, removing his headwear as he settled on a stool and took a nice swig of Shadowhawk's signature bourbon. As much as it pained him to admit it, the stuff was actually quite good. He quickly drained a shot of it and promptly asked the bartender for a refill. The bartender, Protalgif, obliged by smashing the business end of a sledgehammer through Lhikevikk's face.

In another part of Odina, Commander Viral was skulking through an alleyway, up to some nefarious scheme or another. As he rounded the corner, he walked straight into Shadowhawk's outstretched stiletto, bursting his heart on the protosteel blade. Shadowhawk watched on coolly as his victim bled to death in front of him. Then, leaving the corpse in the street, Shadowhawk walked over to his car and revved up the engine. As he did so, the whole vehicle erupted in a fiery conflagration of cake-bombs. As the grisly yet somehow delectable wreckage lay strewn over the road, a solitary note, still legible, sat in the ruins: "Courtesy of Voltex Catering."

At a nearby cinema, the LEGO Movie was airing once again, due to its thunderous reception by those who had attended the advance screenings. As Unit sat in his seat, marveling at how perfect Will Arnett was for the role of LEGO Batman, a wire suddenly wrapped around his neck. More than moderately annoyed, Unit snapped the wire and proceeded to punch his would-be assailant, Toa of Anarchy, for violating one of the cardinal rules of the theater: No talking, texting, or homicide during the movie.

Toa of Anarchy, perturbed by how easily Unit had evaded his wire, left the theater in annoyance. As he walked out of the theater doors, a throwing knife cut through the air, whizzing towards his face. He batted it away absentmindedly and kept walking, much to Canis Lycaon's chagrin.

Foiled, Canis too left the theater, musing about how he would get back at Toa of Anarchy. His frown and furrowed brow worried a nearby onlooker. "Hello, sir," said an odd figure in a purple suit, "but... why so serious?" ShadowVezon, in complete Joker garb, dropped a canister of laughing gas at Canis's feet. Canis gagged on the poison, but the more he inhaled, the happier he felt. Soon, his breathing had stopped entirely, and a ghoulish smile was plastered on his cold, dead face. ShadowVezon, satisfied by his kill, went cackling into the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: A Vox in a Box, Toa Lhikevikk, Commander Viral, Shadowhawk and Canis Lycaon are dead, and thus become the first Sponsors. Everyone else remains alive. Round 2 starts now and will end Wednesday night at 11:59pm.

Remaining assassins, PM me with the name of your target and the weapon with which you intend to kill them.

Sponsors, PM me with the name of the player who you either want to strengthen or weaken. Or, if you are placing a bounty, post that player's name here in the topic. :)

Alright considering i never did send in my target because.. silly me i missed the post that said the round was starting.. But i place a bounty on Chro.

*Peers at Chro while bumping his fist to his chest in that shaky manner*

Peace Man.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I didn't even attack you this time!

(In the scene, that is... I tried to kill you but Lhikevikk got there first. In wonderfully ironic fashion, might I add. Thanks Lhik.)

You didn't... but our rivalry still lives and because of that your someone i need to get rid of.. even if it is just from the dead.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu