Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Quick question: There aren't Kikanoli (wow, I'm sure I spelt that wrong) on the island, are there? I don't see anyone use them, so I guess the last ones were on Metru-Nui.-Mef

I think some Kikanalo came to Mata Nui, but not many.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

i think I recall someone saying once that Kikanalo were, if tamed, the closest thing to a steed of some kind. Maybe I'm wrong, but either way, I'm pretty sure there are Kikanalo on Mata-Nui, like the other Rahi in Metru-Nui.

yes, there are kikanalo on matya nui, (atleast according to bs01 last time i checked) althought, for steeds, kikanalo are a bit large for a matoran. for matoran steeds, I would recommend diakpi or ussals, karz, maybe even a mahi-pulled cart, or just a regular mahi, maybe.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I think I have decided on a name for Stannis' band of matoran: Stannis' Companions. Short, simple, and to the point.Cuz seriously, you guys, it's just Stannis at this point with others saying a word or two here and there. Everyone else is all "Yes, Massah," when really I want all of us to have equal parts to converse, roleplay and solve puzzles. It was great when we started, with some people questioning Stannis' morals and purpose, others showcasing their skills, and others making witty quips. I liked all that. It was cool. Let's get back to it, guys.And for those of you who make characters because you have nothing to do, make a character and bloody join that group, cuz you're active and should set a right example for others. No sense making characters who just stand around all day, anyway, so you might as well all make characters who actually would play a role and always be in solid company.

!!! Update !!!Hey guys, with school starting back up (last semester!), I'll likely be online only about once a week or so. Do keep this in mind for requests or interaction with my characters. Ronkshou has been removed from play already, and I'll be gradually getting Vidar away since, y'know, staff characters can't be controlled by non-staff.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Stannis' group is a team of matoran who step into the very boots of the Chronicler's Company. They are currently in the business of getting the clues from the former matoran and are in Onu-Koro now to seek out Taipu and his clue. Eventually, they'll start the real puzzle solving step.

Oi, I've got a female Ta-Toa in Ta-Wahi which I lost track of a few months ago. She's in her hut so feel free to kill her; I honestly don't want to post as her and just want to get rid of her off my bzprpg profile. Just walk in and murder her, then pm me when the deed is done.

Thankyou! :happydance:Now, for Reichenbach to collect the next victim... :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I should really create some more evil characters. I mean, all of mine are somewhat good, except for the Darylhii personality.

Almost all of my characters are or were evil at some point. None of them are sane, either.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Island Liberation Squad recruiting in Ta-Koro.http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=114&view=findpost&p=132075Joining the squad does not mean you have to hang around with it at all times. Just view the lake HQ as your "second home" and help us out when you feel like it. Anyone who wants to are also perfectly free to visit/trade/build/settle there without joining the squad at all.Just sayin'. :)

I think I have decided on a name for Stannis' band of matoran: Stannis' Companions. Short, simple, and to the point.Cuz seriously, you guys, it's just Stannis at this point with others saying a word or two here and there. Everyone else is all "Yes, Massah," when really I want all of us to have equal parts to converse, roleplay and solve puzzles. It was great when we started, with some people questioning Stannis' morals and purpose, others showcasing their skills, and others making witty quips. I liked all that. It was cool. Let's get back to it, guys.And for those of you who make characters because you have nothing to do, make a character and bloody join that group, cuz you're active and should set a right example for others. No sense making characters who just stand around all day, anyway, so you might as well all make characters who actually would play a role and always be in solid company.

Been hard to do things like that when your orders have been "Quick, everyone gather by the gate!" :PI mean, was Lepidran supposed to argue that we should meet by the Kohlii field?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Well, Sisk is probably going after Kapura to protect him after that Hafu-kidnapping business...I'd say there is a chance Stannis' group may run into him at some point. Unless of course you already talked to Kapura and I missed that and am making a total fool of myself right now...which is it? XD

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

yeah, sorry, I've been kinda inactive for a bit.I did notice that in the conversation with that one to and skyra, that you were kinda nudging us to pitch in, but I was with my grandparents at the time, and so I didnt have time, plus the covneration was kinda hard to follow.I was reading onu-wahi, and who is this 7th member of stannis's companions?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

It's Lekua, a late arrival we just picked up in Po-Wahi.And I wouldn't say the conversation was hard to follow. It was mainly just one on one, which... isn't hard to track.

when did lekua join?

As I've said before -- I'm more interested in creating the Daedra again than anything else; and as things stand, with a character based around Sloth already, there's not much else I can use Decaia for. :PBut it's your call, Cool-Aid, as to whether or not we do the Daedra or this False Heroes thing -- although, again, I have to agree with what Eyru and EW were saying.One possibility that came to mind -- why not combine the False Heroes and Daedra concepts? A team of Toa forms in the hopes of becoming the new, most famous "protectors" of the island, but eventually their true natures get revealed and they decide to simply take on the full title of what the island knows them to be -- sinners; thieves; liars; Daedra.I think it could work -- and heck, we have more than enough people who would want to bring to light the group's crimes; look at how many people came after Decaia alone, and that was for blowing up a simple little hut.

Hmm.Would you guys be fine with this? I'm speaking to the original Daedra players. Combining the Daedra and False Heroes concept could be very interesting and give us a storyline. For players who aren't in the group, they could have their own place in the storyline, trying to stop and find out the truth behind the team. :)Also, apologies to people in Ko-Wahi. Got caught up in an off-site RP, so I really wasn't able to get any posts up yet.

character_37075_f.jpg

well thats strange, becuase i searched and there are no posts but the ones we just make that say lekua in them. wierd, huh? has this character been created yet?

Edited by Bulik

As I've said before -- I'm more interested in creating the Daedra again than anything else; and as things stand, with a character based around Sloth already, there's not much else I can use Decaia for. :PBut it's your call, Cool-Aid, as to whether or not we do the Daedra or this False Heroes thing -- although, again, I have to agree with what Eyru and EW were saying.One possibility that came to mind -- why not combine the False Heroes and Daedra concepts? A team of Toa forms in the hopes of becoming the new, most famous "protectors" of the island, but eventually their true natures get revealed and they decide to simply take on the full title of what the island knows them to be -- sinners; thieves; liars; Daedra.I think it could work -- and heck, we have more than enough people who would want to bring to light the group's crimes; look at how many people came after Decaia alone, and that was for blowing up a simple little hut.

Hmm.Would you guys be fine with this? I'm speaking to the original Daedra players. Combining the Daedra and False Heroes concept could be very interesting and give us a storyline. For players who aren't in the group, they could have their own place in the storyline, trying to stop and find out the truth behind the team. :)Also, apologies to people in Ko-Wahi. Got caught up in an off-site RP, so I really wasn't able to get any posts up yet.
You know, my character...Xxeth...could totally become a 'false hero' easy... Not that being a pirate isn't fun.... :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I'm up for anything; as long as I can keep controlling Wrath. :P-Mef