Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

-still has a dying Mark-Bearer laying in the streets in Kumu-

I should have a new character up by Thursday afternoon assuming I get approval from Nuju. I'll start him off in Xa-Koro if you still need interaction by then. Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

I just remembered a very old Ghosthands quote from December... I do believe that it does apply to his current situation of not posting.

Hi guys,Sorry I've been absent a while. I'm afraid real life is taking its toll, perhaps permanently. Real life, in the form of a combination of several factors (namely schoolwork, exams, a job, and the possibility of a girlfriend) is probably going to mean that I have a lot less time to spend on the RPG in future.I may even have to quit.I will keep RPing for a while, but I will be starting to...prune my characters off. Only keeping certain ones that really interest me.It doesn't help that my father has decided to take my laptop away...

So maybe this has something to do with Ghosthands not posting?

*sigh* Yes Xemnas. That's why.RL has a nasty habit of surprises that require attention once spent here.He'll probably show back up when he's good and ready.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

@ Krayzikk and SnellyDo you mind if Onuzek finds Skyra and laserbeak as they (fall) out of the bar?

Don't you mean Skybeak XD.Anyway out of curiosity what's the status on EW's plot.
Geez, one bar trip and evrybody is saying Skybeak. :P @ Gravity, I don't mind but I don't know 'bout Snelly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I used to feel jealous...then I took an arrow to the knee...Ya, I'll shut up now. :PAnyway, I love how Emotia was just standing on the beach in the beginning, then Micro's character shows up, and now there's a whole crowd around her all gawking at her mark. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

This month was supposed to be an easy one for me with a less-strenuous school schedule and half the traveling that I usually do (translated: two weekends of flying/driving instead of all five), but I still have not caught up with the stuff I'm assigned -- and my projects, traveling and long-term commitments keep adding up! (If you ever want to be a section chief, take my word: unless you're a master of time management or a master of saying "No," don't run for it!) On Thursday I fly to Orange County until Sunday, for an example. Grahhh. I should also say that I don't have a girlfriend. That should give you the idea of how strapped for time (and alas, money, too!) I am.So, while I have not forgotten you guys and the promises I gave you all, do understand that these commitments I have are light years ahead in importance compared to this website and can really bless me in the future. This is RPG is a hobby; what I do is outside of it is a... well, it's a hobby, too, but a far more engrossing and important one. I love you all and I will follow through with my plans, but they're grinding on the rail tracks even as I am trying to punch the nitro boost. It's an interesting conundrum.No idea when I'll be in the full swing of things. I'll try to do at least a post a day, but I can't even guarantee that.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

I used to have that problem too.Then I had enough and punched life in the face.We still don't get along that well so I have to beat it down every so often.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

I just remembered a very old Ghosthands quote from December... I do believe that it does apply to his current situation of not posting.

Hi guys,Sorry I've been absent a while. I'm afraid real life is taking its toll, perhaps permanently. Real life, in the form of a combination of several factors (namely schoolwork, exams, a job, and the possibility of a girlfriend) is probably going to mean that I have a lot less time to spend on the RPG in future.I may even have to quit.I will keep RPing for a while, but I will be starting to...prune my characters off. Only keeping certain ones that really interest me.It doesn't help that my father has decided to take my laptop away...

Actually, he told me personally (I hope he doesn't mind me saying this) that he is leaving, but is putting off doing so. He says he will reveal the results of the Golden Tahus before he leaves, though.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Actually, he told me personally (I hope he doesn't mind me saying this) that he is leaving, but is putting off doing so. He says he will reveal the results of the Golden Tahus before he leaves, though.
WHAT? that's just really sad. he was one of those cool dudes (literally) who did amazing stuff. thats too bad.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

WHAT? that's just really sad. he was one of those cool dudes (literally) who did amazing stuff. thats too bad.
We could create a petition, but I don't think we can change his mind. Hey, anyone wanna make a petition? XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

We could create a petition, but I don't think we can change his mind. Hey, anyone wanna make a petition? XD
The unsend approve of this message!

Ya, enough of the multi-quoting..it's unnecessary and UGLY.And let's drop the 'Ghosthands is leaving oh no!' thing. It's his business, so leave it be. And on top of that most of what you guys are saying is spam...Anywho, to everyone involved with the school. (people with teachers at characters mostly.) When are we suppose to have this teacher meeting thing? Isn't everyone who's suppose to be there present?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well if Ghosthands is leaving I think that creates an opening for a resident roguish pirate. To the Character Creatory Imaginorium!

Ohhh, sounds fancy.Keeping with the message of EW's posts, I can not guarantee posts all the time either.In-between here, my art, taking care of friends, having a whole house to keep safe and clean as well as making progress with my art, playing first bugle in an orchestra and shooting a movie on top of all that, life is sorta busy.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png