Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Sorry for my extened absense. Betaki got Skyrim and it turns out she's horrible at real time combat and following directions so yours truly has had to bail her out of some nasty situations early in the game.I'll get to sorting out the messes for those traveling with me.The optomism is admireable EW but nobody talked to Kapura or Taipu before Tuck vanished. Nobody knows (despite it be obvious) what their clues are or Emzee and I would have been racing to ether eliminate or save them by now. So until ether the remaining staff feels like they want to move the plot forward or Tuck comes back, Nuju has made it clear they won't be found. Consider the out of play temperary though. ;)Taking that into considertation, I've got two major events. Running both won't be too much of a problem. The question is which one should I do first as these are going to be rather massive all inclusive PvP events should enough people choose to get involved.First up, The Fourth Great Tarakava Raid: Tarakava have been seen massing just outside the mouth of Naho Bay. Fearing another Tarakava Raid the Marine Corps have withdrawn all avalible forces in defense of Ga-Koro. This one looks like it's going to be the biggest one yet. Do you stand in defense of Ga-Koro with the Marines or will you assist the Tarakava in sinking it to the bottom of the bay?The second one is your typical Marine Raid. A sizable criminal haven has been discovered on the coast of Le-Wahi. After weeks of scouting, elements of the Marines have been moblized to wipe it out of existance. Naturally these criminals aren't going to go quietly. Do you join in the amphbious assault and bring these criminals to justice or are you of the lesser morals fighting to push those Marine dogs back into the sea?Which one do you guys want to see first?

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Honestly, All I know is that Grochi is planning a Plague. I recommended that he ask for staff permission first.

That's all I've done. I have no idea what he's thinking.

If you want to know what Grochi's planning... then obviously you want to speak to him about it, not me.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

And if you of the Daedra do happen to decide to reform as you were before the reboot reboot...

And are looking for a way form them to start building up a reputation to fear for the group when it forms...

Then if you wanted, you could start with the kidnapping of a certain Plasma Toa...

Just for the complete hilarity of it happening again.

.Plus, this RPG needs a little... Miracle Cactus.

Mother of God...-Snipe
This was my exact thought.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

First up, The Fourth Great Tarakava Raid: Tarakava have been seen massing just outside the mouth of Naho Bay. Fearing another Tarakava Raid the Marine Corps have withdrawn all avalible forces in defense of Ga-Koro. This one looks like it's going to be the biggest one yet. Do you stand in defense of Ga-Koro with the Marines or will you assist the Tarakava in sinking it to the bottom of the bay?The second one is your typical Marine Raid. A sizable criminal haven has been discovered on the coast of Le-Wahi. After weeks of scouting, elements of the Marines have been moblized to wipe it out of existance. Naturally these criminals aren't going to go quietly. Do you join in the amphbious assault and bring these criminals to justice or are you of the lesser morals fighting to push those Marine dogs back into the sea?Which one do you guys want to see first?

Pretty sure you're going to be limited to the second one. The first would involve mass destruction to an official location, which you're not allowed to do, an army of NPCs for the Tarakavas, which you're not allowed to have, and as they'd have to be infected Tarakava you're sort of controlling Makuta, which you're not allowed to do. So unless the staff are being really lenient I can't see a mass Tarakava attack being pulled off :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

And who said I was going to leave the staff out of this? When I mean everybody I mean EVERYBODY will be involved. I'm just curious what you guys want to see first so I know what to start planning for.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

I agree with the Tarakava raid. I have a couple of characters that could be introduced/re-activated in such an event.And I need an excuse to have my Cordak blaster armed Skakdi blow something up.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

And, yeah! I'm Wrath. It scared me there for a moment that I would be stuck with Gluttony. (And, who remembers my "Quit eating the chair!" quote? :P)-Mef Man

I do. Btw, Marine Raid on criminals sounds fun, Kalama. Well, both do, but I was hoping for something that can get a Le-Matoran more involved. Not alot he could do about Tarakava.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

You have to remember Vezok I said all inclusive. In the case of the Fourth Great Tarakava Raid, the Marines and the Tarakava will be duking it out overall. (Esentually Me vs Staff Member) Players will be mostly attacking each other or the opposing faction of the side they joined the fight on. Every so often ether myself or the Staff running Makuta's forces will post a key battle point that will require the players to respond to and duke it out over a key position, completeing or keeping the other side from completeing an objective. Whichever side actually manages to complete this battle point will turn the tide in favor of their side. Whoever has the advantage after a set time period wins the fight.

@ Pirok:I don't think there's many criminal groups on the island other than Walker's group of merrymen and lady who do...some harm I guess. We're in Onu-Koro; two fighting in a tunnel and two healing up in a hospital.-Mef

Okay. I'm also thinking about pirates and NEX.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

From that high up? I'll go take a look.

They only have Bayverse ones though, and Bayverse is only good for the explosions and hot chicks. You can still create a monopoly on Transformers from other series, like G1, Unicron Trilogy and Kiss Players.

First two yay, last one shudder. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Alright, official announcement:If anyone is the leader of a criminal group, and would like to take part in a large plot, or if anyone wants to join a criminal group, and take part in a large plot, please contact me through PM.- PtVM

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Maybe not creating, per se, but announcing them, as if on que. It could be argued that they want to follow my lead, true, but the opposite could also be the case, as in they are trying to steal my thunder.Regardless, their petty attempts shall pale before the eventual true scope of my challenges. The older players should know better by now, lol.

Maybe not creating, per se, but announcing them, as if on que. It could be argued that they want to follow my lead, true, but the opposite could also be the case, as in they are trying to steal my thunder.Regardless, their petty attempts shall pale before the eventual true scope of my challenges. The older players should know better by now, lol.

Hubris will be your undoing, EW. :lol:I must say that iI haven't paid much attention to other "big plots", all I know is that my little project is not a plot per se and has been in the works since I created the character. So no competition here, especially since I don't even know what I'm competing against.Oh, and shameless self-promotion: ILS recruiting in Ta-Koro. ILS recruiting in Ta-Koro! :P

I've been working on my plot for a while, EW. I only just announced mine because it's only just ready. I'd completely forgotten about your plot, TBH. It WAS actually a coincidence here. :lol:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Hmm, so I say there will be a island-wide plot by my orchestration, and suddenly a bunch of people want to make their own big plots. No biggie, but still, I can't help but notice the distinct coincidence.

I've always wanted to bring back the Daedra, so they don't really count if they're considered a 'big plot'. :P

Hubris will be your undoing, EW. :lol:I must say that iI haven't paid much attention to other "big plots", all I know is that my little project is not a plot per se and has been in the works since I created the character. So no competition here, especially since I don't even know what I'm competing against.Oh, and shameless self-promotion: ILS recruiting in Ta-Koro. ILS recruiting in Ta-Koro! :P
I honestly can't tell if this is a reference to my character, Hubris or something else.

character_37075_f.jpg

I honestly can't tell if this is a reference to my character, Hubris or something else.
Hubris, also hybris, means extreme haughtiness, pride or arrogance.I think this is what he was referring to.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"