Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

That's part of why we haven't immediately created an antagonist for the Song--there's already a bunch extant. Speaking of which, where are you guys... :w:

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but my characters are still stuck in bed, can't exactly walk at the moment. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

...what the karzahni happened to nuju metru's avatar?!??!?! I thought that the sauron-the-evil-overlord-who-destroys-all-in-his-way avatar was really fitting for you.

It's Sutton Foster, and she's amazing :wub: - in time, I'm sure, you'll come to fear her even more than you feared Sauron. As for the evildoers organization, I'd strongly urge the villains of the game to unite as cohesively as you can. You're more... approachable, that way.

test2.png

If someone has an evil character they want tracked down, please PM me; I need some way to get a new good character started.I also have a lazy, semi-exiled Toa of Gravity who needs a way to get started, so let me know if you want to interact with him.

Still stands.

Q2TtLEz.png

If someone has an evil character they want tracked down, please PM me; I need some way to get a new good character started.I also have a lazy, semi-exiled Toa of Gravity who needs a way to get started, so let me know if you want to interact with him.

Still stands.
Keep an eye on Onu-Koro this week, I might have an incentive for a Toa to go track down an evil character.Also, if anybody cares, Sisk just got the belated (in a realistic manner, word of mouth doesn't go this fast) news of Kapura's death. He's taking it pretty badly, despite saving Kol just before.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

GAH!! I want to post with Riaril, but I really can't right now.. I want to post with Draeverian, but I really can't right now...Maybe I should just use Kriigata? nah... It might make people happy.--As you can see, I'm having character problems.

GAH!! I want to post with Riaril, but I really can't right now..I want to post with Draeverian, but I really can't right now...Maybe I should just use Kriigata? nah... It might make people happy.--As you can see, I'm having character problems.

I'm not going to comment, because I'm biased. Post as Riaril.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

WHAT would I post about Riaril right now? "Riaril snored, a small pool of spittle dripping onto the pillow in her delirium."NO, I think not. It's called letting time move from IC posts of other characters, then wake up and have a long, dramatic post later on. :P As for Draeverian, I concur with Veef: keep watching Onu-wahi. It's gonna be art!

WHAT would I post about Riaril right now? "Riaril snored, a small pool of spittle dripping onto the pillow in her delirium."NO, I think not. It's called letting time move from IC posts of other characters, then wake up and have a long, dramatic post later on. :PAs for Draeverian, I concur with Veef: keep watching Onu-wahi. It's gonna be art!

Like I said, I'm biased. :P Not to mention, I am guilty of neglecting some of my characters......

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That's part of why we haven't immediately created an antagonist for the Song--there's already a bunch extant. Speaking of which, where are you guys... :w:

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but my characters are still stuck in bed, can't exactly walk at the moment. :P
Grantuur's there, and Skyra's team is waiting for Skyra to get better. Obviously. :P"I'd recommend a wall, iron shod roofs, an underground bunker, and a nice little bar for the troops. Agreed, Mrs. Overlord?" :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

...what the karzahni happened to nuju metru's avatar?!??!?! I thought that the sauron-the-evil-overlord-who-destroys-all-in-his-way avatar was really fitting for you.

It's Sutton Foster, and she's amazing :wub: - in time, I'm sure, you'll come to fear her even more than you feared Sauron.As for the evildoers organization, I'd strongly urge the villains of the game to unite as cohesively as you can. You're more... approachable, that way.
By approachable, do you mean you'll help us in doing Makuta's will? Yesss... :evilgrin:And yeah, I've turned to the dark side.

So I've lost track of my group in Ta-Koro...Group... halp. What's going on? X3Also, I won't be able to post an IC until tomorrow because of a lot of homework, so if someone wants to move Raehn along (and also explain what's going on with the Ancora-to-be) then I'd appreciate it.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Well, I don't believe anything has happened with the Ancora yet. Quada is standing beside Raehn wondering what is going on, and Durim is walking over to see why they are wasting time looking at the wreckage of a building. So nothing much at all.

I think that since you want to get Raehn moving, I could do that. And Hubert told me to take control of Quada while he's gone.

I guess I'll get all three looking for a new recruit.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

My noobish self is gaping because of that epic post of yours, Eyru, in Ta-Wahi.:3

Why, thank you. I'm flattered. :)To anyone in Avya's group: what's going on? I had Avya started helping move patients into the Lavapool Inn, but I haven't seen much from anyone else. Where are we off to now?

I propose a new evil organization. This new organization will be a leaderless (to prevent it being the burden of one player) and decentralized. It could be more akin to a network, allowing evil players and smaller Makuta-loyal orgs to cooperate under one banner.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

As for the evildoers organization, I'd strongly urge the villains of the game to unite as cohesively as you can. You're more... approachable, that way.

In the words of Admiral Ackbar:'It's a trap!'By the way, if anyone wants to join in my plot, I suggest getting your villainous character to Onu-Koro NOW. Thankyou. Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Major BZPRPG Announcement:

WANTED!

Matoran Characters of the Highest Caliber

Are you a BZPRPG player? Do you have a developed, quirky, creative, original Matoran character? Do you love adventure, involvement, journeys of epic magnitude? Are you the kind who likes to change the world? If you are, then this is the opportunity of a lifetime for you.PM me your excellent Matoran characters. You, yes YOU, have a shot to be part of something really big. These are the requirements for your PM:

• [*]Full profile of your Matoran (can be copy/pasted from profiles topic, but you are encouraged to beef up your "traits/bio" sections to be as up-to-date and descriptive as possible.[*]On that note, give me a summary of what your character has done already this year, if it isn't already included in your profile. Tell me where they've been, what they've done, who they have associated with.[*]A sample post (must have been written a week or more prior to your PM) of your character in action. I want to see descriptive, well-written playing, not necessarily longitude of posts. Try to pick a post that will best showcase your Matoran as a person.[*]A short statement of why you think you deserve this opportunity. What makes your character and your playing style more deserving than that of other players? But stick to real reasons, and communicate your honest beliefs, because I am an expert of spotting bull-feces, and liars will not be looked kindly upon.[*]A reason why I am the coolest staffer ever (optional).

Requirements for applicants/characters:

• [*]Activity in the BZPRPG. If you're a returning vet, that's all very well, but I need to know that you are a committed and (mostly) active/reliable member.[*]Your Matoran should be a good person. No evil Matoran; this isn't to say that they have to be cockeyed optimists, but they should be, at heart, decent. Antiheroes will be hard to sell, here, but you can try.[*]No race of characters other than Matoran may apply.[*]Only one Matoran may be entered per member, so choose your entry wisely. Applicants who PM me multiple Matoran will be disqualified, ignored, and probably feel snubbed.[*]Experience in the game does not give anybody more/less status in the application process. If you're a veteran, your excellence had better show through in your writing. If you're a new player and are doing great work, your greenness will not affect your chances.

Thank you all for your applications. You have two weeks.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png