Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Nope, I was planning on using it for an upcoming Skakdi of mine. Edit: And that would make it melee only. Edit2: I guess you guys are wrong. From Friar.

You mean a weapon that allows a Skakdi to channel their elemental energy and circumvent the two-skakdi rule?

We were talking about Toa.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

As for the Makuta quest, I'd love to get rolling on that...as soon as EW comes back from wherever he's vanished off to. <_< :w:

Hi. I took a vacation over the weekend to the land of Nodata, but I'm back. (Until next weekend, but I will have data then.)

Nope, I was planning on using it for an upcoming Skakdi of mine. Edit: And that would make it melee only. Edit2: I guess you guys are wrong. From Friar.

You mean a weapon that allows a Skakdi to channel their elemental energy and circumvent the two-skakdi rule?

So it is a melee weapon unless elemental energy is being channelled through it. Exactly what we were telling you :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Ok, first, Personal Messages are just that: PERSONAL MESSAGES. There A LOT of things I discuss with people that need to remain private, which is what the system is designed for. I DO NOT appreciate it when what is said is later posted, particularly without permission. That three-bladed weapon is a Skakdi-devised tool. It is not a toa tool, not channel elemental energy, or at least in canon. It is also a melee weapon. And I was also wrong about its function, thinking it was something different than it actually is, which is part of the confusion. This is not the first time this has happened, but thankfully it has not happened in a long time and nothing detrimental was revealed. If it happens again I will ask my supervisors to dock proto. My apologies for the strong reaction but there have been serious consequence in the past when people have posted PMs involving BZP staff members. Please guys don't do it.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

The EP did not arrive in the main story until the Bohrok saga, under the Bahrag's chamber.

Actually, it was discovered in the Onu-Wahi mines in the original MNOLG. We only knew exactly what it was when the Toa Mata came in contact with it.
I just played MNOG for the first time in ages today and nothing resembling EP is in the game. unless you are referring to the rock layer, which is Mata Nui's face.

Mata-Nui Daily
  • [*]Search for the Cure: A Vortixx named Fov, and a Toa named Brekan, were commissioned by Nokama to save a rare plant with medical properties.[*]Wanted: A pirate named Odhran has been busy recruiting a crew. Naturally, authorities are hunting down this criminal, and any tips on his whereabouts would be greatly appreciated.[*]Beware, Ta-Koronans: Two Matoran were recently found dead in Ta-Koro, near the Kohlii field. The murderer has not been found. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.[*]Another Pirate: The infamous pirate Lohkar has formed a new crew, and will soon begin his piratical activities. Honest sailors beware![*]Close of Business: The Black Spot Inn in Ga-Koro has closed down, and is moving to Xa-Koro, due to the threat of a raid by the Ga-Koro authorities.[*]Wanted: A large bounty has been placed on the head of Aexias, a Skakdi assassin; however, she has managed to evade all would-be bounty hunters so far, with the assistance of Cipher and Zadron - a fellow assassin, whose motives are currently unknown.[*]New Defensive Tool or Possible Terrorism Fodder? An inventor named Stralix has created a revolutionary new - and extremely potent - type of explosive, which he is now selling (for very reasonable prices).

Protip: MND is biased against all things sketchy.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Both members if the Chronicler's Company yet seen seem much more nervous than I recall. Macku and Tamaru both seem much more anti social than I recall, though judging by Onewa's word Hafu hasn't changed too much. I wonder what these Matoran are so scared of, and if the others will also be withdrawn as well.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Both members if the Chronicler's Company yet seen seem much more nervous than I recall. Macku and Tamaru both seem much more anti social than I recall, though judging by Onewa's word Hafu hasn't changed too much. I wonder what these Matoran are so scared of, and if the others will also be withdrawn as well.

Quite. I must say, Tuck, you're doing a masterful job. I'm finding this whole mystery-solving business rather thrilling. What awaits us in the Temples of the Principles, I wonder...?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

ugh... the mercs are finding everything. come on EW lets get moving!

What is the worst that could happen with a pair of mercenaries learning the secrets to defeat Makuta first? They destroy the evidence and force the other heroes to pay them in order to learn anything? What are the chances of that happening?But yeah, the Matoran need to move out. I suggest we head towards Kapura, since we are already in Ta-Koro. Though since we might need to talk to Jaller to find him, we will need our best diplomat to do the talking.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

considering that kapura has been "practicing" for over a hundred years now, i think we might have a hard time catching him, unless he wants to be found, xD

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

considering that kapura has been "practicing" for over a hundred years now, i think we might have a hard time catching him, unless he wants to be found, xD

Yeah, but we Matoran with odd powers and mental issues need to stick together. Though now that I said that I can't help but think of Turaga Vakama in a wheelchair sending Dece and Kapura on missions to defeat a genocidal Turaga of Magnetism and a group of more typical Matoran and their Vahki sentinels. Back on topic, I wonder what we need to know the principles for. Maybe we will have to enter a Kolhii match against Makuta? It happened in the canon once...

What is the worst that could happen with a pair of mercenaries learning the secrets to defeat Makuta first? They destroy the evidence and force the other heroes to pay them in order to learn anything? What are the chances of that happening? But yeah, the Matoran need to move out. I suggest we head towards Kapura, since we are already in Ta-Koro. Though since we might need to talk to Jaller to find him, we will need our best diplomat to do the talking.
We are moving. Think of us as the mobile think tank of the island, traveling and figuring out clues as a committee. Of course it will seem slow, but our combined abilities and resources will shine the light on the path of illumination and we will cast aside all that is dark, whether it be merc or Makuta. (Wow, that was sagely.)

What is the worst that could happen with a pair of mercenaries learning the secrets to defeat Makuta first? They destroy the evidence and force the other heroes to pay them in order to learn anything? What are the chances of that happening? But yeah, the Matoran need to move out. I suggest we head towards Kapura, since we are already in Ta-Koro. Though since we might need to talk to Jaller to find him, we will need our best diplomat to do the talking.
We are moving. Think of us as the mobile think tank of the island, traveling and figuring out clues as a committee. Of course it will seem slow, but our combined abilities and resources will shine the light on the path of illumination and we will cast aside all that is dark, whether it be merc or Makuta. (Wow, that was sagely.)
when you say that, and i look at your avatar, something does not compute Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I wonder how the different groups will react to each other? The Toa teams will probably think the Matoran have no business being heroes(Merror being so over protective), while the Merceneries and Toa will have such different ideals that it might come to blows. Not sure how we Matoran would react to the merceneries though.

Okay guys, I've decided to talk to Nuju after all. Will see what happens when Friar gets to responding.

By the way, I sent you a private message, can you please respond?

AGAIN with the avatar? Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't judge a member['s brain] by his avatar. :P

Yeah, for all we know he has that image so that we underestimate him. Then when we don't suspect it, Stannis is revealed to serve Makuta and tries to kill all of us.

I wonder how the different groups will react to each other? The Toa teams will probably think the Matoran have no business being heroes(Merror being so over protective), while the Merceneries and Toa will have such different ideals that it might come to blows. Not sure how we Matoran would react to the merceneries though.

Okay guys, I've decided to talk to Nuju after all. Will see what happens when Friar gets to responding.

By the way, I sent you a private message, can you please respond?
Oh, sorry, I forgot to check that. I'll respond now. Anyway, it look's like everythings going pretty smoothly, has anyone tried to talk to Whenua yet? I think he's the only Turaga that no one has tried to talk to yet.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

AGAIN with the avatar? Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't judge a member['s brain] by his avatar. :P

That may be true, but in this case its COMPLETELY accurate. :lol: Glad you guys like it so far. And this is just the tip of the iceberg... Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

The mercenaries? Well, Black Mage just wants Makuta overthrown for a change of pace, but I don't know about Chimera and other future members...Although we will accept pay for finding all the clues.

You won't find ALL of them. I'm gonna make sure I get the ones in Ko-koro!" :P Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

First off Merror may be overprotective, but Ramanox is with the group and he's a Matoran, not to mention he's the one that got Tamaru to talk. Also the Mercs aren't uncovering everything Merror and us, are already discovering the clues in Le-Wahi.

Correct. And Merror may be over-protective, but that's just because he can't bear to put other people in danger instead of him. It's something to do with his mysterious past...

Just because one group already found the clue in a Koro doesn't mean you can't still search it. Plus you might find something they missed. For instance; Jaller's clue, if he has one, was missed by the mercenaries, and since Jaller hates their guts odds are that they won't learn his secret.Edit: okay, I wonder what happened to Merror?

Edited by Tanma