Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

On the scientific knowledge of MN in general:There isn't much.At best, crude microscope lenses for kanohi might help in the biological knowledge that is more specifically being talked about IC. At worst, some could still presume illness to be another one of Makuta's tricks.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

On the scientific knowledge of MN in general:There isn't much.At best, crude microscope lenses for kanohi might help in the biological knowledge that is more specifically being talked about IC. At worst, some could still presume illness to be another one of Makuta's tricks.
I like to assume they have decent medical knowledge but not much.On the various guards, okay I'll take note and think on it.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I've been gone three days. And I already get wind that this game is going to the madhouse. Three. Days. I'm gone for four weeks. This is not going to work if you keep on the same way you've been going. I am immensely disappointed. Fix this.

test2.png

Alright, guys, I'm going to assume you've all read Aaron's post up there by now, and I'm also going to assume that you're just as tired of everything that's been happening in the game as of late as he is. Now, the situation right now is akin to Dad being away on a business trip while we all run around the house pulling drapes down and beating each other with lamps and doing all this other Three Stooges BS. Well, when Dad gets home, he's going to take us by the throats and lock us in our rooms for the rest of the year. I don't know about you all, but I get claustrophobic. I don't like being locked into things. So yeah. I went to Aaron, and he gave me permission to take Basilisk's idea for a committee of RPers and run with it. Here's how it's going to work.I am going to send a PM to four handpicked RPers after I finish this post explaining the situation and offering them a spot in the panel. This panel will be the people you PM every time someone violates a rule or causes a grievance with other RPers. Special cases or repeat offenders should be sent to me personally, so I can send them to Aaron when he gets back and he can deal with it by the power vested in him by the great state of BZPower. Let me be clear on this, in case you're wondering why you didn't get a spot on the panel: I didn't play favorites. I didn't pick friends because they're friends and I didn't pick vets because they're vets. I picked them because they're good, creative, and fair players who know the rules and are just as disgusted with the state of the game as anyone else, if not more. And this brings me to my next point.Guys. Please, do not treat this like a joke. Don't laugh this off and say, "oh, Tyler's just screwing around, inb4aprilfools," because this isn't funny to me. I've watched so many people come close to quitting in the last 24 hours alone, myself included, that I frankly could care less about whether you think I'm going to take this seriously or not. Let me make this clear: I am. I take this extremely seriously, along with every other member of the panel. In addition, Aaron gave me express permission to perform nonfatal maimings on any character that is subject to a majority vote on the council: if we decide that you deserve that harsh a reprimand, we'll give it. If we don't, I'll probably be more lenient. Think Hiemalis-level damage with the sick creativity that you've come to expect from me over the last few years. Please, don't treat me like a pushover. It's disrespectful, it's detrimental to the game, and I promise you that you will regret it.With that said, let's get this mess cleaned up. Those drapes aren't going to rehang themselves.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

SANITY RESTORATION-Teezy
I am beyond all for this.I leave for three hours, during what is usually the most quiet time of night, and I come back to this. There isn't much I wouldn't ghet behind to restore order, right now.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

SANITY RESTORATION-Teezy
I am beyond all for this.I leave for three hours, during what is usually the most quiet time of night, and I come back to this. There isn't much I wouldn't ghet behind to restore order, right now.
Agreed.Come, Krayzikk, let us figure out just what Ralin has done.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Seriously why is there so much Chaos. It's not very heartening to folks like me who leave for a while, gets some free time, and come back to this. I mean come on, Nuju's gone, okay, but how many times has there been real Staff intervention. Just because Staff leaves does not give you free reign, act as though he is still around, because in a way he is, the punishment is just delayed. Of course if I were Nuju I would not enjoy coming back from vacation to this, you don't want to be punished by a cranky Nuju.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Don't worry Onarax, I have full faith that Tyler will restore and maintain order, with his panel.As it is, I must say: This love quadrangle down in Kumu Islets is making me laugh and cry at the same time, and not for the same reasons.But both reasons are good ones.

profiles i guess

Don't worry Onarax, I have full faith that Tyler will restore and maintain order, with his panel.As it is, I must say: This love quadrangle down in Kumu Islets is making me laugh and cry at the same time, and not for the same reasons.But both reasons are good ones.
I also have faith in Tyler. I dear hope that he can restore order to this mess of an RPG. Here's to the future!And Agzinel's in deep trouble now. :P Edited by Sam Nex

Well, I hope this works. Good luck, Tyler.Just please don't deal out those maimings unless someone actually breaks a rule.
You must not know me at all.-Teezy
Truth be told, I don't, really. :|I am not sure what that meant...I guess I'm just a bit paranoid about the safety of my chars, given all the dislike people seem to have for them. (Not that I actually broke a rule. You know what was going on here.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I knew I was a terrible RPer masquerading as a good one.I would call it a relationship pile-up. I'll avoid tossing Alrin in cause then it would stop being serious and become a total joke.Kal might I inquire into those reasons? Was it really that bad?Anyways, I think my villain will be put on hold because there's way too much activity for me to keep with two characters as it is.

I take this very seriously. I don't plan on dishing out any punishments unless the majority rules that it was, in fact, a broken rule that deserves a legitimate maiming.I'm not Hagar the Horrible, people, I do have standards. :lol:-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I said they were both good reasons. As in, good RP'ing. You've managed to put good enough feeling into your posts it makes me both laugh and cry.The laughing is due to slight cliches, but meh. It's all good, if you use them right, as you are.EDIT:See, Tyler, you aren't Hagar the Horrible.And that is specifically why I'm not in charge, nor on the panel.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

I take this very seriously. I don't plan on dishing out any punishments unless the majority rules that it was, in fact, a broken rule that deserves a legitimate maiming.I'm not Hagar the Horrible, people, I do have standards. :lol:-Teezy
All right. Wasn't sure if "You must not know me at all." meant there was no chance in Karz of an unfair punishment, or I'd better keep on my toes because you were planning to toss me one.Sorry. Well, I have no reason whatsoever to distrust you, so everything seems good!Well, haven't broken any rules recently as of yet, and I intend to keep it that way. Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

....This is awesome! Excellent move Tyler. Most excellent. I have full faith in you and in any RPers you select for this panel. I'm glad something has been done.This is a good day I think. Now, about those drapes....

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I said they were both good reasons. As in, good RP'ing. You've managed to put good enough feeling into your posts it makes me both laugh and cry.The laughing is due to slight cliches, but meh. It's all good, if you use them right, as you are.
;_;i knew it i knew it i knew it

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I said they were both good reasons. As in, good RP'ing. You've managed to put good enough feeling into your posts it makes me both laugh and cry.The laughing is due to slight cliches, but meh. It's all good, if you use them right, as you are.
;_;i knew it i knew it i knew it
That last post.It was epic.It referenced something I deal with so often in life...not quite in that particular role, but in a more platonic role. I still have to help EVERYBODY with it.You have just managed to gain more respect from me good sir.

profiles i guess

Took me long enough to get to that point here. Thank you!I will be honest everything felt a little flat up to that point. Part of me wishes that pirate crew abducted Verik...should have talked to you and Tyler beforehand. Mainly cause a completely coward doctor surrounded by pirates sounds interesting to me.@Shadow Guardian: You are my favorite person on my favorite people list right now. Excellent post.

i knew it i knew it i knew it
I think it's pretty darn good RPing myself. Certainly love triangles can get a tad bit....well, ahem, I direct you to certain shows targeted at the tween demographic...but you and yours are handling it much better then the aforementioned shows. You've made it dramatic and realistic....as realistic as it can be between biomechanical beings at least. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Not a love triangle, Basilisk.A love quadrangle.
Bah! Same difference! :PBoth can be good when written well and they both feature in certain shows targeted at the tween demographic. Edited by Basilisk

Mask, KNI, Mef, VF.You guys are awesome. For once, I'm reading every post in a plot I'm not part of. You guys are portraying everything in character, realisticly, and frankly, exceptionally. There isn't much else I can say here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG