Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ok, guys I think I'm going to bed now. Once we've finished our little Fellowship-of-the-Ring-esque weapon pledge, Merror will announce the name of the new Toa Team, and we can get down to business ;)The name I've chosen, btw, is Toa Astha. I got the idea from the Sanskrit word for 'hope', and IC it can be the Matoran word for hope, if you guys like it :)
I approve of this name. Hope seems like a good counter to the powers of Makuta's six classic Rahkshi: fear, anger, hunger and all those. It almost sounds like it could be a village's principle as well: faith, courage, purity, peace, these all connect nicely with hope. It makes a good name for a toa team.

ppg2.png

Ok, guys I think I'm going to bed now. Once we've finished our little Fellowship-of-the-Ring-esque weapon pledge, Merror will announce the name of the new Toa Team, and we can get down to business ;)The name I've chosen, btw, is Toa Astha. I got the idea from the Sanskrit word for 'hope', and IC it can be the Matoran word for hope, if you guys like it :)
I approve of this name. Hope seems like a good counter to the powers of Makuta's six classic Rahkshi: fear, anger, hunger and all those. It almost sounds like it could be a village's principle as well: faith, courage, purity, peace, these all connect nicely with hope. It makes a good name for a toa team.
+1-Dovydas

IC: PirokPirok tapped Weta on the shoulder. "You forgot to let me in there, mate."Pirok, not having any weapons, was forced to simply hold out his hand. "By my... hand."
I am so terribly embarrassed right now. Sorry Pirok! How could I possibly forget a team member? :dunce: Stupidstupidstupid....I'll be back online in 9 hours or so.

ppg2.png

IC: PirokPirok tapped Weta on the shoulder. "You forgot to let me in there, mate."Pirok, not having any weapons, was forced to simply hold out his hand. "By my... hand."
I am so terribly embarrassed right now. Sorry Pirok! How could I possibly forget a team member? :dunce: Stupidstupidstupid....I'll be back online in 9 hours or so.
I considered PM'ing you and telling you to edit, but that wouldn't have been half as fun. :P- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Anyone want to brainstorm possible replacement names for the ILS? (Preferably something that doesns't sound like a relation to the IRS?) :w:
Liberating Opportunists Solely Eliminating Rahi Scum.A cookie to the first person other than Dov or Hubert who gets the joke. :P- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Mata-Nui Daily

• New Toa Draws Attention from Villagers: Joske, the famed Ta-Matoran athlete, has been transformed into a Toa under mysterious circumstances in Ga-Koro. We are trying to get in touch with the Kolhii champion, but he has neglected to speak with anyone save a single Toa of Water.

BZPRPG NEWS

• Joske, the famed Ta-Matoran athlete, has been transformed into a Toa under mysterious circumstances in Ga-Koro. The new Toa of Fire was immediately beset by many beings, causing him to have a dangerous outburst. Two fellow Toa of Fire, Merror and Agni, helped him come to terms with his new stature, Agni by offering him traning, and Merror by testing Joske to make him show control. He is currently under the care of Cael, a healer.
  • After his encounter with Joske, Merror finally seems to have come to terms with his troubled past and decided to found a Toa Team to fight the forces of evil and provide the Matoran with a symbol of hope. Six Toa have already assembled: Merror, Skeldan, Skyra, Pirok, Weta, and Elianne.
  • After receiving a vision from Makuta, Echelon the Necromancer has set about uniting the forces of darkness under one banner. Several of Makuta's disparate minions have already been gathered, and are planning an attack on the Island Liberation Squad, while another group plans to bring order to Xa-Koro - Makuta's order.
  • Pirate Schism: The crew of the Infernavika, led by Raknar, have undergone a schism after they decided to go after the Mark Bearers. As the crew fell apart, the Infernavika's newest recruit, a sailor named Kelp, revealed himself to be none other than Captain Lohkar, original captain of the ship. Lohkar has relieved Raknar of his command, and agreed to help two former crewmates, Perkahn and Grochi, to hunt down the Bearers. Together, they managed to capture a bearer named Nikarra in order to get to Dorian, but the plan backfired with Dorian rescuing her.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Nah, it was from some kind of BZPRPG supplemental side story Nuju did for the Elements compilation.Don't really remember Bastion that well as a character, he was easily forgettable, so I'd have to go back to the old forums and look him up.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey guys!Sorry for suddenly dropping off the grid for the last week, but I had to go to a galaxy far far away to do a voluntary job. Namely I was working for BioWare/EA on the Star Wars: The Old Republic booth at a Games-Convention here.You can read more about it here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=809&showentry=119407Anyway, I am back now and I have lots of reading to do tomorrow to catch up, so please give me another day to get back into the swing of things.Cheers,Darth Veef

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I considered PM'ing you and telling you to edit, but that wouldn't have been half as fun. :P- Vorex
Is editing still an option? Or saying Pirok's post happened before Weta's? I may be a complete airhead sometimes, but forgetting something like that would be way out of character for Weta. It just doesn't make IC sense for that blunder to have happened.

ppg2.png