Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Are the Ancora going to actually be something other than a good counterpart to the daedra this time? Because I definitely remember that being an issue during the first reboot.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Yeah, the last thing we need is copies of random internet memes. If you want to do a horror plot, hey, more power to you, but would you at least aim for something a bit more original? And actually frightening?
You got me on the original thing, but I'd need Nuju's approval for an eldritch abomination.But frightening? Clearly you have never played Slender or any of its variants. We had a highschool videogame night and there was Slender in a large dark room with a laptop and a projector so people could watch. Everyone freaked out. Even the principal. I only played it once, but it quickly became my second favorite game there, with Halo 3 being my first. Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Not nightmarish scary, you only feel it while you're playing. Pretty much the same fear you feel in any first-person videogame when near death (For example: "OH SLAG THE HUNTER IS LIKE A FOOT IN FRONT OF ME MUST BLOW IT UP"), but still counts as fear.Anyway, back on topic, anyone up for joining two bickering pirates?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I felt more fear playing Halo legendary on a dark place with invisible enemies and no teammates than playing Slenderman.Of course, when I played Slenderman, it was more of a "Scream! HAHAHAHA!" type of thing happening.Back on topic, what the heck would Slenderman do in this RPG? Walk around, drawing and posting pages?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

a_hcA31Tv9.pngI just unlocked this achievement. Seriously don't want to see a Slenderman expy...
I don't want to see any epies :P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Huh, RPG seems kinda slow right now. :
I think it might run a little faster if we all spent less time making stupid ideas and complaining about stupid ideas here, and instead actually posted as our characters. sarcastic.gif- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

That would be a stupid idea if we posted as stupid characters.I'd enjoy seeing a Slenderman arc, but it would be adapted and personalized. Seraphim and I were on the verge of doing one like that before he left again. I may continue it, but it would bear very few similarities to the actual creepypasta.

That would be a stupid idea if we posted as stupid characters.
That depends on whether you mean stupid in terms of intelligence or stupid in terms of concept, because some unintelligent characters can be quite good. :PBut, I'm off-topic. My personal opinion on the whole Slenderman thing is that it wouldn't work in the context of the BZPRPG. If you want to do something creepy, find something that would be easy enough to make work.But my opinion on 'Hallowe'en arcs' in general is that you should just avoid them. I mean, what's the point, really? This is an RPG, not a comedy, or a TV programme.Anyway, just sharing my personal opinion.- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The RPG is about crafting a story. If a story can be told properly there is no problem with it from my pint of view. I agree that having some dude who regularly goes through Le-Wahi and is stalked by a tall Toa of Earth would be... dumb... But if embellished and altered with genuinely fresh characters, a creepy Slenderman-inspired story can be told effectively.

What I think might be kind of fun some day would be to have, officially, Naming Day in-game around the winter holiday season. I mean, it has always been pretty much the Bionicle Christmas/Other Winter Holiday, so I always thought it might be something fun to do in the winter holiday season.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

What I think might be kind of fun some day would be to have, officially, Naming Day in-game around the winter holiday season. I mean, it has always been pretty much the Bionicle Christmas/Other Winter Holiday, so I always thought it might be something fun to do in the winter holiday season.
I had the idea first!Just saying.I still have yet to find a good reason to have a giant snowball fight....

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Awesome.Someone knit Onuzek a giant pair of mittens. :P
................ Oh dear lord.Anyway, I really think this would be fun. I mean, it really would be an interesting event to occur in-game. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I think it would be hard to do due to the wound in time that exists on this island :P
Not really.You see, here's how I would look at it. It sort of ties into how I look at BZPTime in general. :PThere are certain points where the time is the same for several groups or characters, no matter where they are relative to each other in how much time has passed. This could be a time like that, but island wide. Even if people didn't all end at the same time, everyone would eventually just consider it having passed. Besides, anyone who didn't want to participate could just go join the Grinch in the corner. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

That's a terrible joke that is built upon no precedent whatsoever.
Here's another:I've just figured out how to kill Echelon, or even Heuani. After they steal Naming Day, everyone's characters need to start singing, and then their hearts will grow three sizes. Cardiomyopathy (enlargement of the heart muscle) is a serous condition, often resulting in full-on heart failure. Sing, and the villain dies. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Here's another:I've just figured out how to kill Echelon, or even Heuani. After they steal Naming Day, everyone's characters need to start singing, and then their hearts will grow three sizes. Cardiomyopathy (enlargement of the heart muscle) is a serous condition, often resulting in full-on heart failure. Sing, and the villain dies.
We just need to lure them to that concert in le-koro............