Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'm still pretty sure you cannot have the stones anyway.

I got the impression it was fine so long as I leave it's use to a mod.

Toa stones are a "no go" in the game unless the person with them IS staff, or has been given a stone by staff. Sorry buddy. :/

IC: Clariax Too late. The Metal Stake simply melted when it came close to Clariax, as her blades were in front of her, and plasma was being channeled through them.

Ahem. I'm pretty sure that's impossible. It's metal, and going at super fast speeds, so it will only be in contact with the plasma for a split second. Even if it did melt, you are ignoring the molten metal slag flying all over your body. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ship.

The worst thing I have in this game is a JIPP. How do we get on the boat with our char? :/ Boat, Ship, whatever.

...... Make a post. Don't describe the location.

Just say "*insertnamehere* arrived on the Jhianil, and saw *insertnamehere*".

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Also, why no one go lava surfing?

Been there, done that. T'was an Ignis post in Ta-Koro not too long ago. Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I would argue against Eyru. Toa Energy can certain be used, it just can't be contained in toa stones. There are other ways a toa can relinquish their power without making glowing rocks. The Metru expunged their power to revive and awaken the matoran in their pods, for an example.

I would argue against Eyru. Toa Energy can certain be used, it just can't be contained in toa stones. There are other ways a toa can relinquish their power without making glowing rocks. The Metru expunged their power to revive and awaken the matoran in their pods, for an example.

But, as a direct result, they became Turaga, and I was under the impression that transforming to or from a Toa without express staff approval was a no-no. Hence the restrictions on Toa Stones.

Edited by Eyru Bieber

Transforming is not allowed. It's one of those, 'We can do it but we shouldn't' things, much like making things combust. We just shouldn't. Although I think, since the Toa in this game are far weaker than those of the Mata, and possibly the Metru, they might not have the 'skill' to do it.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

In regards to healing discussion: I was unaware that the Toa Metru were able to heal an ash bear. HOWEVER, this is what BS01 says:

Encountering an injured Ash Bear in the archives, Nokama encouraged the Toa to perform an experiment, using a minute portion of their Toa power to heal it.

You can't use your Toa power in this game. You can use elemental power, but not Toa power. What's the difference, you ask? Again, to BS01:

Toa Power
is latent energy within all
and
destined to become Toa.

Elemental Powers
are special powers known to be wielded by several
in the
mythos.

The two are entirely different. Elemental powers are accessible by any Toa, but Toa Power cannot be used without staff permission. That's why Matoran can't become Toa, and Toa can't become Turaga without specific staff permission: the transformation is an amazing character development tool that is only given to those who have earned it.

So healing without using a Mask of Healing is prohibited, unless given staff permission.

Alright. What I found on BS01 said that they used elemental power, but I guess that was a typo.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Transforming is not allowed. It's one of those, 'We can do it but we shouldn't' things, much like making things combust. We just shouldn't. Although I think, since the Toa in this game are far weaker than those of the Mata, and possibly the Metru, they might not have the 'skill' to do it.

PffffffffffftNah, manThe Metru, unlike the Mata, who were built with the specific purpose of being Toa, were novices. Newbies. Unskilled. They completed their task, which Kopaka Mata could stop on a bad day, by the skin of their teeth. Lets compare intro videos.While the Mata are doing things like stopping snowslides with a sword-wave or creating volcanoes or whatever.The Metru were running from something or to something.And yes, they got better over time, but so are most of the characters of the BZP. Most of them more so than something of the Metru.Why wouldn't we be allowed to downgrade?And why wouldn't we be able to combust things?If you want to get weaker, that's your issue, and I don't think it's overpowered.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Seriously, can we please stop snarking and hating on each other here in GD? It's really frustrating to see people repeatedly break the rules by having one-on-one discussion that have little to nothing to do with the game. And I'm not even staff. Yes, I get that snark is a thing for some of you. But stop making that snark be one-on-one useless drudgery. Because I'm sick of seeing it, and I'm sure everybody else is too.Staff shouldn't have to step in every couple pages to baby-sit.Now I'm all crying and stuff.-1 happy Legions

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

>.<

Yep, anyway, PSA to all interacting with me: I will have very little time to post tomarrow, love ya'll, not ignoring. ;)

Toa Stone's are gifts from staff. You win it, not ask for it.

That's why I want Kehuri to give them to a staff-controlled character.

I would think it would be easier just to retcon the Stones all together, but that's just me.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

>.<

Yep, anyway, PSA to all interacting with me: I will have very little time to post tomarrow, love ya'll, not ignoring. ;)

Toa Stone's are gifts from staff. You win it, not ask for it.

That's why I want Kehuri to give them to a staff-controlled character.

I would think it would be easier just to retcon the Stones all together, but that's just me.

Yes it would be better to just retcon them. Less messy.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

:3 Also, I will not tolerate stowaways on the "routine" cultural enrichment and waste removal ships currently docked in Xa-Koro. You're all going to have to stay in the glorious and pretty village of Xa-Koro... if you haven't left already. Emperor's orders! =D

I'm so excited for Xa-Koro's destruction! Seriously, guys, go follow the Kumu Islets until Nuju closes the topic. Lots of long, reflective posts as characters leave the island, Dorian, hopefully Grokk, EW, Eyru ... all sorts of cool stuff is going on over there.

And while you're listening to me, you should go follow the Wanderer's company, as had already been said. at least just check on it from time to time- it's a good example for how plots should be run, characters should be played, and writing should be written.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------