BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

You're da Ehks, so use your persuasion skills.

well

it's a shame that what i posted beofre didn't convince anyone

oh wait

it did

it's just the little trolling group burn, jim, and a few others are in are throwing a wrench in voting :I

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Remember that game where the Mafia got most of the village on their side?

I think a similar thing happened here. Now, we know that Unit, Burnmad, iBrow, Taka Nuvia, Jag and Lhikevikk are Dark Hunters, or in the case of the former five allies of them. I might also point out that the Store Owner seems to be somewhat complicit with them - why do you think he's been denying the sketchy document of people like Burnmad? So we don't find out the truth. What's worse is that I know that the Secret Box has been purchased by one of the Dark Hunter's allies. I probably should have told you that sooner. I know who it is, but I'm not going to name them just yet in case they've possibly already handed it over or has a plan involving it. Not sure of the logic of them, however. Could the DH just kill them to take it, if they knew he had it? 

A villager, with coin: PM me. I've got a plan.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Day Five:

"Uh, so Lhik. We gonna lynch you." On the way up the stairs, however Lhikevikk kicked a bag into Valendale's path. He tripped, allowing the convict time to make his escape. Picking up himself and the bag, Valendale searched it and found a hearty sum of cash. "Beard, you're up!"

The Swimming Beard, Villager Lynched Day 5

Night roles do your thing.

Edited by Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

listen-to-mee.jpg

That last sentence exactly describes my feeling towards the people who voted for me.

What were you thinking?

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

They were thinking.

Those who voted you just don't support the village, that's all. Why vote the (at least I thought) de facto Village leader? The Turaga and the Detective seem to be doing nothing, unfortunately.

Are you sure about that?

First post:

Detective- May learn the role of one player every other night.

This would imply he or she exists, unless they already got killed.

All but the Store Owner, who refuses to actually sell anything and is obviously hording everything. :P

so to put it basically, not only are the roles doing nothing, the one who is doing something isn't doing something helpful for the Village as a whole really .-.

Zakaro

He sold me a weapon to use on Burnmad.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

All but the Store Owner, who refuses to actually sell anything and is obviously hording everything. :P

so to put it basically, not only are the roles doing nothing, the one who is doing something isn't doing something helpful for the Village as a whole really .-.

Zakaro

But they sold the shield to Burnmad the same night.

They knew it would be a waste of widgets for you. Which is exactly why they did it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

It's because I'm not in the mafia to leak all the names on 4chan.

why would anyone risk that though

This is Pupwa we're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if he and 4chan were related in some familial way.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

This is Pupwa we're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if he and 4chan were related in some familial way.

I met moot.

The creator of 4chan.

That's the point, dangle the names right under you.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Zakaro

They knew it would be a waste of widgets for you. Which is exactly why they did it.

That makes sense, now that you mention it. If I hadn't bought the Spiky Shield, I could have bribed my way out.

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Zakaro

Just to clarify, the Store Owner only knows that whoever bought a weapon, not who they plan to use it on.