BIONICLE MAFIA: Haunted House of Spooky Spookiness

Mesonak

But then it's a Pyrrhic victory. You may have won, but you've not nothing to show for it, not even yourself. What's the point?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

No, if all the mafia dies, the village wins! If all the villagers die, the mafia wins! Nothing says that both can't happen at the same time.Thus the strategy of lynching everything that breathes and moves and posts in this topic.

By the same logic, if all the mafians die, the mafia loses. If all the villagers die, the village loses. 

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

So we've got

Cupcake: 3

Chro: 1

Eljay: 1

Unit: 0

Ehks: 0

I do believe, since Watcher's "vote" wasn't really.

I'm inclined to believe it's not Chro, as he already showed up in a round where someone else was guilty. Cupcake's already appeared; certainly a possibility he could be it, but I'd be surprised if the Mafia sent someone else out before the cycle was complete.

Which leaves me with LJ, Ehks, and Unit. I'll take Burnmad's word that Ehks is innocent, I've already explained my reasons for believing LJ is...

...and for those reasons I will vote Unit.

Cupcake: 3

Chro: 1

Eljay: 1

Unit: 1

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

LJ: 1

SwimmingBeard: 3

Chro:  1

Unit:  1

Null: 1

Vote Switches: 0

I won't be on at the time to post the next scene, however voting will end at that time. The scene will be posted upon my return which will be later on tonight.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

It's a win win situation for both sides.

The mafia will have all the villagers dead and vice versa.

I think "lose-lose" would be more accurate...

Well you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. And by 'eggs' I mean heads.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I vote for Unit. Something about him seems HIGHlY_SuSPecT

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

LJ: 1

SwimmingBeard: 3

Chro:  2

Unit:  4

Null: 1

------

The votes were tallied and by a narrow landslide SwimmingBeard was saved from the exorcism knife. Unit was not nearly as fortunate. As he was dragged to the center of the room for his painful exorcism he yelled his final parting words...

"DON'T FORGET TO SHOP DURING BARGAIN SALEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS," Unit screamed loudly.

Meso quickly stabbed him with the exorcism knife and bleh he died.

Unit, Average Joe, Lynching by Exorcism

Yep, another Average Joe lynched it would seem, things are not looking good. Or something like that.

Everyone sadly decided to move down a floor, to the... BED ROOMS! (again)

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms <- You are now here

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Mafians PM me who wants to die next. Average Joes if you want to use your death block let me know.

Next murder scene 48 hours from 8:00 today.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

That sucked. I think my suspicions for people have been off ever since ToT (ToC doesn't count since I was Mastermind).

Sorry Unit. It was a process of elimination scenario and it didn't work out well. :(

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Ugh, I'm not around to tell you not to lynch people that are clearly innocent for 2, 3 hours...

- :burnmad:

Thats something I would do.

Hmmm, I should open a business over the fact I'm on almost 24/7

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Eljay is guilty folks. Ehks doesn't betray alliances, chro was proven innocent earlier, etc.

...but that doesn't make any sense. Eljay was responsible for getting SV hung, as well as finding Mesonak, dragging him over here, and getting him to vote for SV just before the deadline as well. I could picture a Mafian, especially one as forgetful as LJ, possibly forgetting who was on his team momentarily and going along with something without realizing what was happening, but he was willing to contact Meso, grab him last second, and have him swerve to SV as well.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

**The Big Bad**

It was the dead of night; everyone in a sleep so deep that they wouldn't wake up even if you kicked them in the face. It was the perfect time for someone to die... Which is why something was going to happen. And that something- murder.

MT woke up from his deep sleep, and he instantly knew he was going to be next. "Welp, I knew it was going to come to this," MT explained.

He started to run down a hallway, because that's worked out really well for everyone else.

MT narrowly avoided tripping over Pupwa's dead body, dodged several knives flying through the air, and disarmed a bomb with a stick of gum and a tooth pick.

There was nothing he could do to prevent his head from being removed from his body. Which is exactly what happened. He died.

MT, Average Joe, Killed by The Possessed Villains/Decapitation

Afterwards the mafia were enjoying a nice meal of cupcakes and hot coco. However this was quickly interrupted by the Big Bad who has finally come into his powers. He came in swinging and quickly made a mess of all the things. He grabbed the only Mafian who couldn't get away, Pulse.

Pulse immediately burst into flames and was soon nothing more than a pile of ashes.

Pulse, Possessed Villain, Killed by The Big Bad/Incineration

Upon waking up, MT's body was discovered in a person-sized fast food bag. And worst of all they forgot the large drink with their order. So that was horrifying. Pulse's ashes were swept up by LJ and unceremoniously dropped out the window.

The Detective came up with more lists for both killings, and so here they are.

------

Mafia Killing:

Blade: Stuff, suspicious.

Chro: Who knows why he's suspicious, but it's suspicious.

Mairanui: Constantly votes after the time is up, suspicious.

Watcher on the Walls: Watches things, suspicious.

ToaRobot: He's been on no suspect list, suspicious.

Null: He's been on every suspect list, suspicious.

The Big Bad Killing:

Ehks: Blah

Blade: Blah

Kuan: Blah

Mairanui: Blah

Mesonak: Blah

Null: Reasons

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms <- You are here

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Voting ends at 8:00 P.M tommorow.

You can only change your votes twice, and remember to say who you are changing it from

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

I can't always vote, but if I could, I'd vote TR and null.

I feel I should remind you guys that A] the second killing was of a Mafioso and B] a Mafia containing Blade wouldn't kill me.

I can't always vote, but if I could, I'd vote TR and null.

I feel I should remind you guys that A] the second killing was of a Mafioso and B] a Mafia containing Blade wouldn't kill me.

Alright, fine, I switch from Blade to Mesonak.

Edited by Snubby

2xu8Ptu.png