BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

My advice is to take a look through previous games, get a feel for the nonsense they inevitably devolve into and some of the ideas we've tried (some went horribly, others [like Dead Sea] went really well) first? Just to see if your ideas have hapened before or not. But regardless, we always love ways to keep this game fresh!

Also, since I just glanced over and saw you joined today, welcome to BZP! I promise, we don't bite much.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

My advice is to take a look through previous games, get a feel for the nonsense they inevitably devolve into and some of the ideas we've tried (some went horribly, others [like Dead Sea] went really well) first? Just to see if your ideas have hapened before or not. But regardless, we always love ways to keep this game fresh!

Also, since I just glanced over and saw you joined today, welcome to BZP! I promise, we don't bite much.

On the note of looking over which ideas have worked and which ones haven't, ignore every game that I've done. All of my game ideas either only work as one-offs, suck, or are By the Numbers:P

On the note of looking over which ideas have worked and which ones haven't, ignore every game that I've done. All of my game ideas either only work as one-offs, suck, or are By the Numbers :P

Which also doesn't work, because you're horrible, and I hate you. =)

(jk i love you man (no romo))

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I promise, we don't bite much.

Well, I would hope so.

On the note of looking over which ideas have worked and which ones haven't, ignore every game that I've done. All of my game ideas either only work as one-offs, suck, or are By the Numbers :P

Alright then, I'll take your word for it.

Back for a nostaliga trip, I guess.

On that note, I'd be remiss if I didn't note that we have a wiki here: http://bzp-mafia.wikia.com/wiki/BZP_Mafia_Wiki

It's a little (read: a lot) outdated atm, but gets you to, like XIV. Which is pretty nice.

/shameless advertisement out

• Upvote 1

Which also doesn't work, because you're horrible, and I hate you. =)

(jk i love you man (no romo))

Don't worry

You won't be the super mega Dark Hunter in By the Numbers 3

In that one it'll be Quisoves

Oh! That reminds me- is Roll To Dodge in this forum?

Since I am not immediately recalling any point at which it was used, I'm going to say "not yet".

Not yet because new features & game mechanics are always nice to see.

(Especially when they work)

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 1

And this is when I wish I was on a computer to use that image Ehks loves so much. Oh well. :P

But hey, welcome! Don't worry, we don't bite often. All you need to do is remember that Voltex lies, Xaeraz is the Master of Spines, MOOOOOOOOOOOOM, QP is always Mafia, Pulse and Chro are the logical ones, aaannnddd always suspect Taka.

that should do it..... Yeah.

Welcome to our dear BZP Mafia. Stay forever, until Real Life takes your soul away.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

[...]

aaannnddd always suspect Taka.

[..]

n'awww don't, it's really not necessary. I'm super harmless. :3

SO ANYWAYS HOW ABOUT THEM MAFIORS GUISE

/subtle redirection

THEM MAFIORS GOOD. SUCH MAFIORS.

*ahem* subtle indeed.

BTW, are there actually any people willing to be a 'backup host' (view this post for more info because I'm too lazy to type it all up again) in case some host falls ill again/what's the general opinion on this?

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

It's been three days since we've had any Mafia activity!

My bloodthirst and his bloodlust  must be quenched!

He of the Blue Feet (may he live untold eons!) must be fed!

Good gosh, I can hear him in my mind's ear, see him in my mental eye, sense him with all my intellectual faculties!

Smoqslr.jpg

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 4

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)