BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 19/20}

Shadow Blaze ducks behind a mostly intact wall  to hide against the barrage of debris aimed at her. From behind the wall, she presses a button and activates her blade. She then presses another button and it turns from purple to black, now ready to confront Zakaro if needed.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Voxumo HP: 10/20

Voxumo watched as snubby apparently dodged the energy spears he had sent flying at him. Undisturbed by this, he followed snubby while still barraging him with two energy spears at a time, till he could get close enough to use the enodia

OOC: I'm just going to assume you missed my last post snubby with all the various new posts.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC 14

Chro swiftly dodged the arm of the Golem, then used his light paddle constructs to get distance between it and himself as quickly as possible. He began moving backwards and to the left, firing lasers at Fishers as he did so.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: I move out of the way of the way of the lasers, again, having anticipated his movements due to the direction of Golem's swing. Unfortunately, my Golem plan is not working due to his swings being too slow, thanks to water. Things I do not like: 1. darkness 2.water. 

[9/20]: I allow the golem to crumble, re-configuring his remnants into a shield. While I feel that this may be a mistake, I wait to see if Chro is going to attack me again, warhammer at the ready. 

IC: Phoenix Zero (17/20)

The shadow clone did not resist TBK's assault, dissipating into wisps that scattered across the area. The Bionifighter was free from assault.

Except energy blasts started coming in from the window. Phoenix Zero did not let up his assault, trying to drive TBK out into the open again.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC 14

Ah, how I love attrition.

Now seeing Fishers holding a rubble shield before him, Chro had a new idea. The hard-light swimming devices he was still using were, despite being solid, light, after all - and because of this, Chro knew that behind Fishers' shield was a shadow.

With a quick burst of speed, he shot over to the left, which gave him a line of sight to the darkness behind the shield; he then pulled the shadow towards himself, attempting to use it to crack the shield.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: I see Chro manipulating the shadow behind my shield, pushing against my mental forces holding it together. That could cause me a headache should I resist, but I'm not in the mood. 

[9/20]: I dissolve the shield, sending the rocks at Chro from all directions. I even use the shadow's propulsion for a little extra thrust. Then I start moving, heading for cover. 

IC 14

Chro quickly created a thin hard-light shield all around him, blocking as many rocks as he could with his physical shield as well. Fishers' telekinetic attack was too quick for him, however. [13]

He reformed the hard-light shielding again (as it had shattered after the rock barrage). A series of lasers, directed at Fishers' remaining rocks and girders with the intent of destroying all her possible ranged weapons, followed the shields.

but their spirits

IC: TBK [9/20]

Satisfied that the shadow had been swiped away, TBK dove out of the view of the window before he could get hit by the energy blasts, swimming up against the opposite side of the wall facing Zero. This was a point where TBK wished that he had chosen that rifle instead -- his blades weren't exactly long-range weapons.

He peered out of the hole made from Chro's laser and sighted Zero's location. He decided that he would base his attack on Zero's next action, and he waited to see whether Zero would move or continue firing.

sig8.png

IC: I notice that Chro is destroying my stuff. Unfortunately for him, I'm not going to be minding that loss, as I have plenty of rubble sources, thanks to the collapsed building and Chro's destructive rampage with a shadow hand earlier, not to mention Pupwa's bubble-bursting.

Unfortunately for me, I fail to notice the laser he aimed right for me. [8/20]

[8/20]: I swim though an abandoned building, hoping to get away from Chro or otherwise get a better position. I emerge out the other side, looking nervously around for lasers.  

Edited by fishers64

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 19/20}

Zakaro hitting the wall sends Shadow Blaze flying through the water and does damage (-1). She swims back, but keeping out of the way of the car. ​I think I need to re think my strategy here. Strength was not really my strongest asset.

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I'm not sure if I've dealt 3 or 4 points of damage by now... another reason why my current power is lame: hard to keep track of.

IC 13

Now that he apparently had Fishers on the defensive, benefiting from her retreat, [14] Chro began firing a hail of lasers towards her, being watchful for any sneaky rubble attacks.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

-==Colette - HP: 9/20==-

It was an odd situation. Everything had calmed; and yet, she felt bored. Sighing, Colette dashed forward through the water, catching a glimpse of TBK through a hole he seemed to have found in the side of the building, and shot off 6 shots toward the fighter quickly.

Sorry this is late! A quick note: while I will take the blame this round for not taking measures to prevent this, as of now you can consider yourselves reminded that any cheating with health is punishable. 

To expand: it is entirely unrealistic, even in this game, that anyone would have more than 13 health right now (outside of receiving a health enhancement, which I have not spawned, or powers that involve gaining health in some fashion). Anyone with 15 health or higher has been docked 5 health.

Player Health

1. Ehks - 9/20

2. Luroka - 0/20

3. Voxumo - 10/20

4. fishers64 - 8/20

5. Blade - 9/20

6. Dapper - 0/20

7. Shadow Blaze - 13/20

8. Chro  - 14/20

9. Shadowhawk - 0/20

10. TBK  - 9/20

11. RG  - 15/20

12. ShadowVezon - 0/20

13. Pupwa21  - 0/20

14. Trijhak/Pulse - 5/20

15. The Rider of Kikinalo - 0/20

16. Zakaro - 12/20

17. Snubby - 14/20

18. JiMing - 12/20

GM IC

Two Exo-Toa have spawned!

The first, a Drifter, has spawned for fishers64, boosting your health total up to 13. You may use it until the round ends tomorrow.

The second, a Tank, has spawned for Pulse, boosting your health total up to 15. You may use it until the round ends tomorrow.

You have less than 24 hours remaining in the round!

Edited by Voltex

IC 14

Chro's eyes widened as Fishers gained a Drifter.

Knowing that he wouldn't be fast enough to escape it, he instead opted to hold his ground. He began to create a shell of hard-light, layers upon layers of shining protection encircling his body. On top of this Chro created a layer of shadow, black on white, an extra offensive dimension to his shell.

In effect, Chro now wore a titanic armor of light and darkness. It was unwieldy and required immense concentration, but it would stand a better chance against the Drifter.

Moving gradually backwards, away from Fishers, and down towards the sea floor, Chro raised his arms, and the construct did the same. He pointed his palms towards Fishers' Drifter, and fired a concentrated laser towards it.

(I picture this armor being roughly the size of an Exo-Toa. It's intended to be defensive so I won't be doing a ton of mobile attacking at the moment. Let me know if I am not allowed to do this.)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: It doesn't really change too much, but it does make my next plan more plausible. :shrugs:

IC: In essence, getting an unexpected power-up in the middle of battle. Consult me later. [13/25] Somehow, Chro had managed to follow me, and hit me with a concentrated laser blast as a result of me taking a second to think. [12/25] I scowl, building an ugly-looking monster construct behind me, giving it a gaping maw with sharp rocks for "teeth".

I then use my increased speed to go up and over another building, keeping an eye on my buddy.

[12/25]: Sending my monster maw toward Chro, hoping that the lack of glowing eyes and the chair near the jawline won't ruin the effect.  

IC: TBK [9/20]

As he was watching Zero through the hole, he nearly blacked out as a bullet grazed his skull [7/20] and another flew past the wall into his shoulder [6/20]. He had forgotten about Colette. Mata Nui, I need to pay more attention.

He needed to do something quickly, lest he simply hide and get shot to death. The problem was that he needed to get close to do any damage. He looked around the room, and his eye caught the ornate metal piece of furniture that he had hidden behind earlier. In spite of his dire circumstances, his face stretched into a wide grin.

Colette and Zero watched a table float out of the window. Behind the makeshift shield was TBK, pedaling the table with the aid of extreme heat below his feet.

"This is gonna turn out so badly," he mumbled as he lit his blades.

Current: [6/20]

• Upvote 1

sig8.png

A table floating out of a window. Colette sighed, as it was either a distraction, or another reason, and she could guess what the possible other reason was. Taking aim with her gun, she quickly attempted to fire at the table, trying to adjust its momentum to force whoeever was likely behind it to show themselves if nothing else, since she only just noticed that it was made out of metal.

IC: Voxumo Hp: 10/20

Having grown bored of waiting for his projectiles to hit home, he instead turned around and noticed various fighters in the midst of combat. He idly ran a hand along the shield of voltex. He has wished to save the shield for when he really wanted to use it, but something in his mind told him he wouldn't have much longer to use it.. So instead he focused on the fighters trying to pick one out of the group... that is when he saw TBK. With a sigh of regret he called upon the shield, and in a very captain america style move, he threw it towards TBK. Any obstacles it may have met were avoided by the shield going intangible, for afterall it had to strike it's target one way or another. Then it found TBK, and slammed itself into the back of his head, resulting in severe damage (-7HP). It now returned to him in much the same fashion. Oh how he missed the days of the scythe of destiny, for stealing a part of one's soul was so much more... elegant than just throwing a shield. 

However as he waited for the shield to return, he did not notice a piece of debris, coming at him as a result of one of the many other fights happening. It hit him square in the back, causing a minor ache (HP 9/20) before floating back to the ocean floor

OOC: The reason for the shield going intangible, is simply an excuse for as to how it would actually take away seven hp of a target if obstacles were in the way, like buildings. Hopefully you do not object to this voltex?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Colette blinked in utter confusion, as the table suddenly stopped moving. She tilted her head to the side slightly, and then noticed TBK's body slowly start to float up, and then blinked, as she turned her head slightly, and noticed Voxumo's shield returning, and then sighed.

Of course. Colette thought, and then whirled and fired three shots at the kill thief, restarting the fight from earlier, since there was no time like the present.

OOC: Yeah, wasn't sure if you would count the minor intangibility as changing it's power, but good to know.

IC: Voxumo HP: 9/20

Voxumo was admit tingly surprised when Colette turned her attacks on him. He tried to dodge the bullets, yet one was determined and skimmed just along the side of his body (HP: 8/20). He returned the fire with his own gun, the enodia, and fired off four rounds at her. As soon as the shots were off, he moved to duck behind a bit of rubble that had once been a wall

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: TBK's Ghost - dead - [0/20]

A brilliant plan formed in his mind -- right before he died. Dangit. He died via shield behind a shield.

Oh well. His ghostly essence watched the final hours of the battle continue as his body lazily drifted upwards to who knows where.

sig8.png

OOC: To be honest, it's just that I wanna go out with a fight, and you prove to likely be the best in that respect, and no-one else is on. =P

Seeing the return fire, Colette frowned, and tried to side-spin out of the way. However, two managed to pierce her already-damaged left arm, causing her to yelp slightly, and move behind cover of her own, as she growled, not liking the looks of this fight already, as she hid behind the cover, as she waited to try and ambush Voxumo if he tried to attack further. [HP: 7/20]

OOC: /EDIT: TBK, I just realized the amazingness of that. I think that was an awesome death even more now. xD

Edited by Colette Llyan
  • Upvote 1

IC: Voxumo HP: 8/20

Despite not actually seeing his bullets land home, he could hear their reaction as the yep made it's way to him. He quickly turned around, and attempted to find a spot where he could rest the barrel of the enodia while remaining behind cover. He managed to find said spot, yet it left him wide open from above. Taking aim at where he assumed colette was, he began firing rapid successions of bullets. If these rounds could take down bears, they could likely start chipping away at rubble till they found their target. Plus having rested the barrel of the enodia on the rubble it helped to counteract the recoil. 

He waited, for he knew eventually she would have to come out from behind that cover, if that is where she was

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chro had managed to follow me,

Ah, sorry about that. I forgot that you were hiding in the ruins. Shall I make a minor edit to rectify?

IC 14

Chro tensed himself, rapidly shrinking (and, proportionally, intensifying) the armor of light and shadow he wore. It dropped in size but remained with a similar level of defense - essentially, a significant increase in density. He held his arms crossed in front of his head (including his physical shield) and leaned forwards towards the stone face (which was intimidating enough despite the jaw-chair), managing to minimize a majority of the damage. [13] However, he was still sent stumbling by the stone face, and his conjured armor was failing very quickly.

This wasn't a good idea, was it? Tanking through Fishers' attacks was only going to work for, oh, maybe one more of those. At most. Chro needed a new plan, and fast.

The light around him flickered briefly as his concentration wavered, which was, ironically, inspiring. The new tactic that came to mind would be exceptionally risky, but potentially beneficial - he just needed to sit tight, and wait for the right moment.

• Upvote 1

but their spirits

OOC: If you so desire. I think the Exo-Toa thing would give away my position, since it's bigger than me, but it doesn't really change what I was going to do anyway. :P 

Although I'm going to have to switch targets if I'm really going to win the round (:P), although whether I can interact with RG or Shadow enough to actually win is questionable at best. (has not seen RG anywhere...)

IC: I see the shield flicker around Chro. That attack was slightly more effective than I anticipated. But I don't have a moment to feel elation or shock, because I use the Drifter to launch myself near Chro, warhammer at the ready, with the full intent of hitting Chro in the back. 

[12/25]: Attacking Chro, keeping monster in sight...

Edited by fishers64

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 15/20] [EXO-TOA: TANK]<

Trijhak found that he was now in an Exo-Toa... one of the heavier ones, that had no mobility. But that was okay, since he took less damage while in it. Now would be a perfect time to finish anyone off. 

First target? The shadowy one known as Voxumo. It was a good time to try and set up an explosive attack, was it not? Voxumo was concentrating on another fighter - Colette. Trijhak then launched a fireball underwater at Voxumo's position, which, of course, would attract attention. Or at least he hoped it would. Why go around destroying all opposition with nobody to see you fight? 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

END ROUND 1

With the sound of a giant toilet being unclogged, the ocean drained away, allowing the fighters to once more stand in the streets of Mahri-Nui (or what was left of it, at least). Voltex popped into thin air, and flipped a health chart into view:

1. Ehks - 9/20

2. Luroka - 0/20

3. Voxumo - 8/20

4. fishers64 - 12/20

5. Blade - 7/20

6. Dapper - 0/20

7. Shadow Blaze - 13/20

8. Chro  - 14/20

9. Shadowhawk - 0/20

10. TBK  - 0/20

11. RG  - 15/20

12. ShadowVezon - 0/20

13. Pupwa21  - 0/20

14. Trijhak/Pulse - 5/20

15. The Rider of Kikinalo - 0/20

16. Zakaro - 12/20

17. Snubby - 14/20

18. JiMing - 12/20

"Hmmm...." Voltex said, inspecting the list. "It would appear that Pulse and RG are tied for victory! Except that I didn't actually see RG do anything this round, so... Pulse wins! Congratulations, TRigonskdfnls, or however you spell your new name."

"It's Trijhak," said Pulse. 

"Trifnsdks," said Voltex.

"Trijhak. T-R-I-J-H-A-K," Pulse spelled out. "It says it right on the health chart!"

"Trivvlejack," Voltex said, shrugging. "Whatever, Trivvlejack. You win! And that means you get a Special... er, no, I mean Ultimate... no, no that's not right... a Drift Force Weapon! Yes! That is what you receive!"

"Someone is holding an idiot button," fishers64 mumbled.

"And so I have a Drift Force Weapon for you!" Voltex said, pulling out a massive sword five times his sword from a subspace pocket. "Look! You get the Ultra Sword! In addition to allowing you to deal seven damage to a single opponent, it's also so big that it can actually render one other Drift Force Weapon useless for an entire round! Whaaaat!"

He tossed the giant Ultra Sword down to Pulse, who was crushed under its weight. 

"Ow."

"Also when not in this ultra mode, the Ultra Sword can be used just as an ordinary sword," Voltex said, beginning to fizzle away. "Farewell, Trizzlemap! Congrats on your win!"

"It's Trijhak," Pulse groaned.

POP.

>>> For winning Round 1, Pulse receives the Ultra Sword: This sword can be used just as an ordinary steel sword, but when activated, will grow to an obnoxiously massive size. It can then deal seven damage to a single opponent, while also deactivating one other Drift Force Weapon for the duration of the round. You cannot deactivate the same Drift Force Weapon twice in a row.

Stay tuned everyone! Later tonight, the first major update will release, and then Round 2 begins on Sunday!

• Upvote 3

Question, Vox, if I were to use the Ultra Sword on you, would it not work or would it disable your Shield of Voltex, which blocks Drift Force Weapon attacks? I know the logical answer is that the sword wouldn't work on it, but I just want to make sure.

(My name is triplequack  trickleback Trijhak)

Edited by Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.