but their spirits

ToaD is too inactive/oblivious to know that everyone knows who everyone else is

"as I was told to do"

are you ###### serious hahaha man oh man

I mean, he was told by QP, so technically true

2:09 PM - Ehksidian: go vote in XIX so i can start xx pls

2:13 PM - ToaD: gimmie a lin then

2:13 PM - ToaD: link

2:13 PM - Ehksidian: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15613-bionicle-mafia-xix-the-voltex-constant/page-31?do=findComment&comment=805017

2:14 PM - ToaD: who do i vote for

2:14 PM - Ehksidian: shadowhawk and tyler, mafia and drifter respectively

2:16 PM - ToaD: so shadowhawk

2:16 PM - Ehksidian: no

2:16 PM - Ehksidian: shadowhawk for mafia, tyler for drifter

2:16 PM - ToaD: ill just copy that

2:16 PM - ToaD: and pretend i know

2:16 PM - Ehksidian: ok

If I didn't do this, he would have been too distracted by Fire Emblem to even check the topic, let alone vote

Edited by Monado Boy

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I voted like I did because I refuse to accept your victory until the last possible moment

Like, village could've won if it weren't for the complete failure by the Mafia in targeting Windrider... there's a theoretical possibility that you could do the same thing and kill an innocent, right?

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I know why you voted like you did. I was happy for it because it meant I could force a double hang that I would survive, ToaD would die in the Mafia lynching, and I'd use my day kill on Shadowhawk - originally I was going to try and roll the dice for a vice versa option, but as soon as Shadowhawk didn't vote Drifter I realized he was the last Mafia member and used my day kill on him.

I would've won today if ToaD hadn't shown up to throw the double hang off

EDIT: Two people are dying today. If one of them is Mafia, the Mafia are extinguished, and I win. If they're both Matoran, the village is extinguished and I win. So no.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wait, if you off Shadowhawk, you win anyways

If one faction is eliminated and the Drifter lives, the Drifter wins, correct? If you kill Shadowhawk during the day, doesn't that mean you win?

EDIT: oh well looks like there's still a double hang in effect

Edited by Monado Boy

1Ydp0mg.jpg

...dang, when did this speed up so much? Anyway, a few things:

1- Random number generators are always more likely to hit numbers in the middle of the spectrum (you know, Gaussian distributions and stuff), so people who always claim spots in the middle have a slightly higher chance of being chosen (I suck at statistics, though. However, comparing my chart from By the numbers 2 with the first post list, it does seem convincing. Even if it's a day too late, probably. Time flies when you're having fun studying for an exam. =D )

2 - if this game really ends tonight and XX is up tomorrow (which would be horrible, as I won't be around for most of the day), I'd love to join that too, even though I'll still be sorta occupied 'til thursday (then's the exam, woot), but afterwards I'll be free again, so yeah.... Just thought I'd let you know.

3 - whose side is most likely to win this? I lost track somewhen 4 pages ago D:

e: fixed a bunch of stupid typos

Edited by Fairy Paladin
  • Upvote 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

...dang, when did this speed up so much? Anyway, a few things:

1- Random number generators are always more likely to hit numbers in the middle of the spectrum (you know, Gaussian distributions and stuff), so people who always claim spots in the middle have a slightly higher chance of being chosen (I suck at statistics, though. However, comparing my chart from By the numbers 2 with the first post list, it does seem convincing. Even if it's a day too late, probably. Time flies when you're having fun studying for an exam. =D )

2 - if this game really ends tonight and XX is up tomorrow (which would be horrible, as I won't be around for most of the day), I'd love to join that too, even though I'll still be sorta occupied 'til thursday (then's the exam, woot), but afterwards I'll be free again, so yeah...). Just thought I'd let you know.

3 - whose side ist most likely to win this? I lost track somewhen 4 pages ago D:

1-Are there theories that might also explain why I always roll Mafia for Quisoves? :P

2-Someone will probably save you a spot like they did with XVIII and XIX

3-The Drifter's victory is guaranteed.

• Upvote 2

2 - if this game really ends tonight and XX is up tomorrow (which would be horrible, as I won't be around for most of the day), I'd love to join that too, even though I'll still be sorta occupied 'til thursday (then's the exam, woot), but afterwards I'll be free again, so yeah...). Just thought I'd let you know.

I can reserve a spot for you for XX in that case, since XX will be up tomorrow.

I guarantee it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

1 - Maybe your RNG favors certain numbers? That happens sometimes. Looking at placement of Quisoves in Lists, he's spot 11 in this game (more or less in the middle), 9 in By the numbers 2, which is within the middle third as well... but I guess this RNG of yours is just more likely to roll certain numbers than others, as said, which I know happens sometimes, depending on the algorithm used. :notsure: (annd that's right where my knowledge ends. Woot xD)

I can reserve a spot for you for XX in that case, since XX will be up tomorrow.

I guarantee it.

That would be super kind of you. :)

3 - in that case: go Drifter go! xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Chro and Voxumo were really the only people I was afraid of through this entire game, besides maybe Ehks - I debated killing him at least two night cycles AND a day.

Jokes aside, village played this one pretty well; you still could have pulled off a win if it hadn't been for that Windrider kill and I dunno what Shadowhawk was thinking on that one. Fun game, see you all in XX

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I was hoping that the Mafia would've, uh, not screwed up and targeted Wind, and hit you instead, which would've set up a potential village win if you and Shadowhawk killed each other in the final night

Anyway, just waiting on the last scene, XX sounds like it's gonna be awesome

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I was hoping that the Mafia would've, uh, not screwed up and targeted Wind, and hit you instead, which would've set up a potential village win if you and Shadowhawk killed each other in the final night

Anyway, just waiting on the last scene, XX sounds like it's gonna be awesome

You have no idea how disappointed I was. The Mafia literally glanced over Tyler and suspected everyone else.

• Upvote 1

Did Voxumo just not tell anyone that he attacked me? That's the only decision I keep reaching because I should have died in the same round as Ehks and Zakaro, if not the night before

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Did Voxumo just not tell anyone that he attacked me? That's the only decision I keep reaching because I should have died in the same round as Ehks and Zakaro, if not the night before

-Tyler

Voxumo didn't actually attack you. That was artistic license to keep with the whole "Voxumo is the best fighter out of the five newcomers" thing that had been mentioned before.

sadly jim claimed it when i got XX stuff started on for the first time

Anyways it's a bit early to call slots, especially since I need to do a tad bit of cleanup on the OP. If XIX ends today, expect it to be up by tomorrow at the earliest.

retweet

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I'm kinda glad Tyler won cause

doesn't this mean that a neutral party actually won this game? =O

This will be the first time a neutral party won a game...and the ending got put up.

Dead Sea ended with my victory as a neutral party, buuuuut the final scene never got put up, so :P

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Dead Sea ended with my victory as a neutral party

I thought you said you got him to let you switch. >:|

*Snaps fingers*

Dead Sea ended with my victory as a neutral party

I thought you said you got him to let you switch. >:|

*Snaps fingers*

I don't even remember, all I know is that I'm 90% sure it ended that way.

The other 10% is still "i messed up big time"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I thought working title was "Out of the Kiddie Pool"

That's the point of a working title though

it changes

some things change

others stay the same

"Out of the kiddie pool" would have been a great name. absolutely unfitting for the story within.

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

That's actually what Bionicle Mafia 89's gonna be called. The spiritual successor to the Seven Seas Septilogy that doesn't actually count as an installment.

• Upvote 5

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun