BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

It has been brought to my attention that the use of a dead player as a mouthpiece by the Detective is rather... well, unfair, to say the least, since both the Mafia and the Drifter do not (and will not) have that advantage. As such, I have modified the rules in the first post, adding the following:

5. Once killed, players cannot have any effect on the game.

This rule includes the "mouthpiece" bit mentioned above, or trying to convince players to vote for a particular person, or... well, you get the drift. If you want an example of what is okay, just look at how Burnmad has been posting since the twist activated. His posts have not been made with serious attempts to affect the game.

Anyway, that is all for now.

• Upvote 5

Okay, is this better?

I want blood for my death. I think everyone is highly suspicious. Ergo, you should lynch everyone in sight, people. Even yourselves. You might be hiding something from yourself, like the fact that you're all alive. This is highly offensive to the dead and needs to be remedied immediately. 

Edited by Pulsating Cheddar
  • Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

If you want an example of what is okay, just look at how Burnmad has been posting since the twist activated. His posts have not been made with serious attempts to affect the game.

Pardon my lack of faith in the village's ability to distinguish Burnmad's chaos-mongering from rational argument.

Ouch. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Snaps fingers? Breaks fingers.

That's the spirit.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

If you want an example of what is okay, just look at how Burnmad has been posting since the twist activated. His posts have not been made with serious attempts to affect the game.

Ouch. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Snaps fingers? Breaks fingers.

That certainly would produce a louder noise, but I'm fairly certain Flame Alchemy doesn't work like that. =P

*Snaps fingers*

DAY TWO

Xaeraz stood alone at the top of the mountain, staring out across the vast desert. He had managed to escape the confines of the facility within Mt. Power, but he knew that survival was no longer possible. He was going to die - it was merely a matter of time.

Time, it seemed, had come to retrieve him now.

He turned to face one that he had, at times, both been allied with and acted against. Both in this life and in others. Recalling the memories was difficult; he assumed it was both due to his imminent demise and some trick of the facility, some trap he had failed to avoid.

“You’re a fool,” he said. “I am not the enemy you seek. How could you all be so clueless? Any bloodthirsty maniac would paint the walls with the blood of their enemies. They were missing my signature - do you see any missing spines? Because I do not.”

The Detective merely shrugged, arming the plasma cannon in their hands. Xaeraz shook his head, sneering spitefully.

“No way,” he snapped. “I’m not letting you get all ‘brutal detective is so hardcore’ on me. I’m going out on my own terms.”

So he did - Xaeraz turned and stepped off the rim, plunging sixty feet down to the ridge below. The Detective watched the other player fall, and did not react at the crack that split the air as Xaeraz’s spine snapped in two on impact. The Detective remained where they were, staring at Xaeraz’s corpse for several seconds, before turning back towards the secret entrance into the facility.

---

Toa Chuck ran as fast and as hard as he could, gasping desperately for breath as he tried to outpace the neurotoxin gas billowing out of the walls towards him. He had already inhaled some of it, and now he could not get the sinister, robotic laugh out of his mind. It sounded female, although he was not sure how he could identify that.

Regardless, he knew that he was going insane from its effects - and that had been a very minor dose.

He bolted around a corner and cried out as he slammed into someone, sending them both sprawling across the floor. Shaking, he stood to his feet and turned to continue running - only to find ToaD blocking the way. He sighed with relief.

“ToaD, thank goodness,” he said, pausing to take several deep breaths. “We should stick together! They killed Manducus, we’re the only survivors of the original trip left!”

“I don’t think so,” ToaD replied, shaking his head.

“Wait, what?” Toa Chuck asked, confused, glancing behind him nervously at the neurotoxin, which had slowed to a crawl.

“You were found guilty of murdering Manducus,” ToaD said, glaring down at him. “And that gas isn’t going to stop until you’re dead. I am not dying with you… or for you. Goodbye.”

Toa Chuck screamed, thrashing as ToaD picked him up and began to carry him towards the neurotoxin, which had stilled, awaiting his arrival. “No! ToaD, please! Please, dear god, no! No, don’t do this! Don’t do this, please! ToaD! TOAD!”

“Goodbye,” ToaD repeated.

He threw Toa Chuck into the green cloud and listened as the other player began to cough and wretch. He stepped back as Toa Chuck clawed his way out of the neurotoxin towards him, and noticed the magnetic identification card attached to Toa Chuck’s hip. Once Toa Chuck had reached him, collapsing to the floor, ToaD crouched down and retrieved the card, sparing it a glance before shrugging and walking away. He did not look back as the gas advanced, and Toa Chuck was finally consumed.

---

With both Pulse and Captain Caboose dead, and Zakaro having gone missing after being assaulted, RG was starting to become worried. He had been suspicious when Pulse first died, but now… now, he was certain of it - they were being hunted. The five newcomers, the guardians selected by Voltex, were being hunted by the rest.

He knew that Voxumo still had his scythe - which made him a dangerous threat to try and kill. But RG… he knew that he was an easier target. No weapons, no real pedigree in combat. Just the fact that he was selected to guard the Voltex Constant.

Something pounded up above him in the ceiling, as if someone had landed on a ventilation shaft. RG froze, his eyes on the ceiling - watching… waiting….

In fact, he was staring so intently at where the sound had come from that he did not notice the Drifter creeping up behind him until it was far too late to change his fate.

Xaeraz (Matoran) executed.

Toa Chuck (Mafia) executed.

RG (Matoran) killed by Drifter.

ALL ROLES PM FOR NIGHT 3!

• Upvote 5

Well... That was interesting.

I'm not surprised about poor Xaeraz, but on the bright side, he wasn't anything special.

And Toa Chuck. Who'da thunk? For once our bungling payed off! :P

It's good to see that this Mafia is having the same rotten luck that my group had! :P

It's worse

I just thought "Oh I think Chuck sounded suspicious because I thought I read something like this"

misreadings are the best.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I've discdovered exciting evidence about Chro and his illegal association with the Mafia

Chuck was lynched, and was a member of the Mafia. Chro is a Chro with a flaming arm. Having a flaming arm is not something to be taken lightly, since it means Chro can easily kill his targets with little to no effort. This means Chro is a trained killer, an assassin if he needs to be.

Since Chuck was a member of the mafia, all of the Mafioso have names that begin with 'Ch' of some kind and if not then they have people like Churnmad and Chortlefig. (aka Portalfig)

By this reasoning, Chro is obviously part of the Mafia... as is CHRIS PRATT themself. Both are your tyrannical murderers that plague the nights, days, sunsets, and sunrises. Lynch both of them as soon as you can, since they're all guilty. Lynch yourselves while you're at it - everybody enjoys a good EVERYONEHANG! By doing so you would be condemning yourselves and allowing the Drifter to win, so... lynch the drifter once, then lynch everybody including the Drifter.

So, here's a totally legit list of Mafia: Chro, CHRIS PRATT, Chuck and probably Chortlefig (aka Portalfig or protalgift). 

Heed my unwise words and losewinlosewin the game.

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I've discdovered exciting evidence about Chro and his illegal association with the Mafia

Chuck was lynched, and was a member of the Mafia. Chro is a Chro with a flaming arm. Having a flaming arm is not something to be taken lightly, since it means Chro can easily kill his targets with little to no effort. This means Chro is a trained killer, an assassin if he needs to be.

Since Chuck was a member of the mafia, all of the Mafioso have names that begin with 'Ch' of some kind and if not then they have people like Churnmad and Chortlefig. (aka Portalfig)

By this reasoning, Chro is obviously part of the Mafia... as is CHRIS PRATT themself. Both are your tyrannical murderers that plague the nights, days, sunsets, and sunrises. Lynch both of them as soon as you can, since they're all guilty. Lynch yourselves while you're at it - everybody enjoys a good EVERYONEHANG! By doing so you would be condemning yourselves and allowing the Drifter to win, so... lynch the drifter once, then lynch everybody including the Drifter.

So, here's a totally legit list of Mafia: Chro, CHRIS PRATT, Chuck and probably Chortlefig (aka Portalfig or protalgift). 

Heed my unwise words and losewinlosewin the game.

what is with you and coming up with these brilliant posts.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Gee, Xae wasn't the Drifter.

Wonder who it could be? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Snaps fingers*

So do I, but the list of suspects is shrinking rapidly. ;) Down to three suspects.

Chro is a Chro with a flaming arm. Having a flaming arm is not something to be taken lightly, since it means Chro can easily kill his targets with little to no effort. This means Chro is a trained killer, an assassin if he needs to be [...] tyrannical murderers that plague the nights, days, sunsets, and sunrises.

The single most accurate description of me? Yes? I think yes.

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Not even I can take credit for something as impressive as Chro's arm. The general consensus is that it's either isolated from our timestream, or that the effect is caused by a localized portal to an alternate universe where everything is always on fire.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 3