BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

I'm not sure who the Drifter is still, although basically everything about them points towards me, I admit. Except that I would never kill Taka. Not this quick, anyway. I'd have at least killed portalfig first.

I vote Shadowhawk for the Drifter.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You know it's not funny that you keep spelling my name wrong when it is literally right there, right? Like, it's starting to get genuinely aggravating.

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

The Detective has told me to tell you all to not lynch Chro. Anyone who does so right now is very suspicious. Chro has been cleared of any and all guilt. 

That said, Xaeraz is probably the Drifter according to the people they are in contact with. The clues were compared, and while it's not the best logic, it'll have to do. 

One other necessary message.

If the village does not lynch the Drifter or a member of the Mafia right now, then the Mafia can reasonably overtake the Village in total voting power.

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Wait, everything about the Drifter points towards Xaerez? How so?

Blood. Violence. Insanity.

Did I miss anything?

Horrific robotic body cobbled together and a dislike for LG Volt, too.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You know it's not funny that you keep spelling my name wrong when it is literally right there, right? Like, it's starting to get genuinely aggravating.

My apologies. I'll be more careful in the future.

The Detective has told me to tell you all to not lynch Chro. Anyone who does so right now is very suspicious. Chro has been cleared of any and all guilt. 

Now he tells us. Well, I can't switch in actuality, but in my heart I am switching from Chro to Ehks. I find his abrupt fingering of Toa Chuck, sine reasoning or evidence, shady.

Wait, everything about the Drifter points towards Xaerez? How so?

Blood. Violence. Insanity.

Did I miss anything?

Surely those are qualities that the Drifter is  going to possess automatically? I'd hardly say they count as clues.

Since I can't vote for Ehks for Mafia, I'll vote him for the Drifter's killing.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

My apologies. I'll be more careful in the future.

Now he tells us. Well, I can't switch in actuality, but in my heart I am switching from Chro to Ehks. I find his abrupt fingering of Toa Chuck, sine reasoning or evidence, shady.

I was going to give reasoning based on what my memory told me

Said memory was a misreading of a post of Chucks that was "What happens if we lynch the Drifter with the Mafia list, or Mafia on the Drifter list"

which i read as "what happens if the mafia lynches him during the day"

its finals week i can be a bit braindead with recalling facts. I would swap my vote but I can't.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Enthralled by Melville, perhaps... but I've also had the flu for a few days, I'm not exactly thinking straight all the time. I know that's a lame excuse.

I vote Chuck for Mafia and Xaeraz for Drifter.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I was going to give reasoning based on what my memory told me

Said memory was a misreading of a post of Chucks that was "What happens if we lynch the Drifter with the Mafia list, or Mafia on the Drifter list"

which i read as "what happens if the mafia lynches him during the day"

its finals week i can be a bit braindead with recalling facts. I would swap my vote but I can't.

https://ia600904.us.archive.org/23/items/GILBERTSULLIVANThePiratesOfPenzance1929-NEWTRANSFER/30.%20Now%20what%20is%20this%2C%20and%20what%20is%20that.mp3

I think this depicts the present situation rather well. :P

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

I'm not sure who the Drifter is still, although basically everything about them points towards me, I admit. Except that I would never kill Taka. Not this quick, anyway. I'd have at least killed portalfig first.

Oh, you. :sigh:

I'll vote for Toa Chuck to try and save Chro, I guess.

Looks like the Detective has spoken, Chro is to be saved, so.. 

I vote Chuck for Mafia, then. 

As for the Drifter... I suppose Xaeraz is the best chance we have, at the moment... Other than that, we've got the far-fetched Shadowhawk connection, and.. that's about it. 

So. Um. 

I vote Xaeraz for Drifter, then, with luck it won't be a regret. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

You're gonna regret killing me, yo. And not because I'll kill anyone back, because I can't. Which is disappointing. But you'll be handing the village over to the mafia.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

But Chro is innocent.

Well, he's not Mafia, anyway.

But he's still most definitely guilty. You guys have happened to forget that the Drifter shows up as a Matoran. Chro is still under just as much suspicion as he was before.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 2

But Chro is innocent.

But he's still most definitely guilty. You guys have happened to forget that the Drifter shows up as a Matoran. Chro is still under just as much suspicion as he was before.

*Snaps fingers*

That... Didn't occur to me. Pulse... If Chro turns out to be the Drifter, I shall be disgruntled, to say the least...

gZsNWyr.png

But Chro is innocent.

*Snaps fingers*

The Drifter is also not allowed to form alliances. Pulse can attest to the fact that I have been working alongside other living players since I was investigated, which means I am certainly not the Drifter. :)

but their spirits

No, we've already eliminated him from the Drifter suspect list the very round he was investigated. Don't listen to Burnmad, he's just here to mess stuff up.

How's that? If you're referring to the innocent list he was on, that was for the Mafia killing.

Of course, Chro's right. I mean, clearly, no one's ever faked an alliance with others so as to avoid suspicion before, that's just a ridiculous notion.

*Snaps fingers*

May I remind you that I am carrying messages from the Detective? Also the Medic, when she feels the time is right.

Chro has been willingly co-operative all the way through. In fact, he is conversing with several of us. With the Medic, with the Detective. He knows who they are and they are not dead yet. If he were the Drifter, they would be dead by now. No point in holding off their death - it's not like the Detective and Medic can kill the Drifter in one go. 

Why wouldn't he? His goal is to kill everybody and the sooner the medic is dead, the sooner nobody can be saved including the detective, and the sooner the detective is dead, the sooner the village loses their solid chance of identifying the mafia.

Also - identifying people is apparently not all the detective does. Can't identify the Drifter? That's sort of correct. Sort of wrong. A bit more nuanced than a solid. concrete investigation, I'd say. They've eliminated quite a few people from the Drifter suspect list already. 

Nothing is as simple as it would appear to be. 

Chro's no fool. He wouldn't just kill off the Village roles right after they revealed themselves to him.

There's a difference between being in an alliance and being backed into a corner and forced to pretend you are.

*Snaps fingers*

Chro's no fool. He wouldn't just kill off the Village roles right after they revealed themselves to him.

There's a difference between being in an alliance and being backed into a corner and forced to pretend you are.

*Snaps fingers*

The Drifter cannot ally with either faction; should an alliance be suspected, roles will be shuffled.

I'd think roles would have been shuffled by now if Chro was the Drifter, since he admitted that he was working with Pulse and the detective.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The meaning of that rule seemed, to me, to be that the Drifter can't reveal himself to, and work together with, one side. I'd assume that being contacted by the Detective is a special case, and that, were it to happen, the Drifter wouldn't be forced to reveal himself by killing any Village roles he came to know. Regardless, he could still kill those same roles, later.

Once again:

But, before we go further, I suppose we should wait on iBrow to either confirm or deny that the Drifter has to kill any role he comes to know, like some kind of psychopath.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 2

Oh. Well, it's possible that I've misinterpreted that rule. I thought Voltex meant that the Drifter would not be allowed to form alliances at all, regardless of whether or not the person they're allying with knows their true role.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

The Drifter cannot form any alliances at all. Should they be contacted regarding alliances, I'd appreciate them informing me and telling me their plans so that I don't think they've signed on with somebody if they're actually just waiting a bit to cover their skin.

• Upvote 3