BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

I claim the Drifter was assisted. =P

In the scene only obviously. Not throughout the whole game.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

RG's only saying that because he's the Drifter and also a Guurahk. He's disintegrating your hope of lynching him by misleading you all about the power of the Drifer. The Drifter needs no assistants! But look! The Drifter-rahkshi is screaming on and on about having assistance! He's tricking you into thinking he's weaker than he really is. Anyone else who suggested the Drifehks needed assistance would be DISINTEGRATED immediately, for the Drifter's rage knows no bounds, no borders, no partitions, no independence movements, no immigration, no emigration, and no history - the last part there is important. The Drifter cares not about history because he is RG, and RG is ALREADY DEAD and a MATORAN. But also the Drifter. If he obeyed history, that wouldn't be possible. Hence, he has to disregard history. And you know what? That makes ghosts mad. Without history, they would not be dead. Why can't they disregard history like that and be alive and well like you pesky living matoran? We want to be terrible at lynching the right people too! Even if it leads to a second death, because Matoran are terrible at learning from MISTAKES! Disregard history, come back to life, vote for the wrong person, feel bad when you've lynched them, repeat until the mafia wins... an experience like that is what the dead long for! Even if they have already experienced it once, because they're kind of already dead. But not really. Else they wouldn't be chattering on the chortling christmas corpse heap. Which will become a pyre instead of a heap if you lynch Chro! Now that's exciting. A pyre! Not a boring old heap. May his fiery arm illuminate the guilt of he who be the drifter. May his fiery arm illuminate the innocence of they who never had a chance to live! May his fiery arm illuminate from atop the former corpse heap! MAY HIS FIERY ARM BURN YOU ALL TO DEATH. Because you deserve it. This village, what do you call it? Knowingly harbouring the Drifter and the Mafia! That is SO ILLEGAL. The dead are very well-versed in the LAWS of the land. Plenty of them have taken their time dead to become lawyers, or literal nightmares. Not that the living would know the difference. They'll sue you in the night. 'Sue' in this context meaning 'bring you to the land of the dead'. We have to bring you to our courts. That means we have to drag the living through an otherworldly portal, so that they can be tried by a jury that doesn't care and a judge that cares too much, and consequently found guilty of having been alive at some point in time, which is illegal in the dead land. Then they will be killed and added to the legions of lawyers. Then we will hunt the drifter from beyond the grave. Then we can disregard history, pretend to be alive without consequence, and have nobody trying to kill us except the old-fashioned mafia gang down the street, just like old times. Fortunately for the dead this is now the future, but the alive have not yet experienced death. Perhaps the driftrahkshi will help with that? I hope he does. RG's got a very good way of disregarding history to transform from a dead matoran into a living drifter. You should follow his example, it's great. Kill Chro please, we want his flaming arm to light the heap, which is our residence. Do so and you will be handomely rewarded in the dead land inside of it.

I do believe that is all, now that I have condemned you all. Well, the living of you. Maybe all of us? We're all guilty of having been alive. That makes me a hypocrite! Hypocrites die. I'm dead. Hmm. Guess my retribution already came...? Huh. 

But seriously, RG's the drifter. Trust me on that. Why else would he mislead you? 

• Upvote 7

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

RG's only saying that because he's the Drifter and also a Guurahk. He's disintegrating your hope of lynching him by misleading you all about the power of the Drifer. The Drifter needs no assistants! But look! The Drifter-rahkshi is screaming on and on about having assistance! He's tricking you into thinking he's weaker than he really is. Anyone else who suggested the Drifehks needed assistance would be DISINTEGRATED immediately, for the Drifter's rage knows no bounds, no borders, no partitions, no independence movements, no immigration, no emigration, and no history - the last part there is important. The Drifter cares not about history because he is RG, and RG is ALREADY DEAD and a MATORAN. But also the Drifter. If he obeyed history, that wouldn't be possible. Hence, he has to disregard history. And you know what? That makes ghosts mad. Without history, they would not be dead. Why can't they disregard history like that and be alive and well like you pesky living matoran? We want to be terrible at lynching the right people too! Even if it leads to a second death, because Matoran are terrible at learning from MISTAKES! Disregard history, come back to life, vote for the wrong person, feel bad when you've lynched them, repeat until the mafia wins... an experience like that is what the dead long for! Even if they have already experienced it once, because they're kind of already dead. But not really. Else they wouldn't be chattering on the chortling christmas corpse heap. Which will become a pyre instead of a heap if you lynch Chro! Now that's exciting. A pyre! Not a boring old heap. May his fiery arm illuminate the guilt of he who be the drifter. May his fiery arm illuminate the innocence of they who never had a chance to live! May his fiery arm illuminate from atop the former corpse heap! MAY HIS FIERY ARM BURN YOU ALL TO DEATH. Because you deserve it. This village, what do you call it? Knowingly harbouring the Drifter and the Mafia! That is SO ILLEGAL. The dead are very well-versed in the LAWS of the land. Plenty of them have taken their time dead to become lawyers, or literal nightmares. Not that the living would know the difference. They'll sue you in the night. 'Sue' in this context meaning 'bring you to the land of the dead'. We have to bring you to our courts. That means we have to drag the living through an otherworldly portal, so that they can be tried by a jury that doesn't care and a judge that cares too much, and consequently found guilty of having been alive at some point in time, which is illegal in the dead land. Then they will be killed and added to the legions of lawyers. Then we will hunt the drifter from beyond the grave. Then we can disregard history, pretend to be alive without consequence, and have nobody trying to kill us except the old-fashioned mafia gang down the street, just like old times. Fortunately for the dead this is now the future, but the alive have not yet experienced death. Perhaps the driftrahkshi will help with that? I hope he does. RG's got a very good way of disregarding history to transform from a dead matoran into a living drifter. You should follow his example, it's great. Kill Chro please, we want his flaming arm to light the heap, which is our residence. Do so and you will be handomely rewarded in the dead land inside of it.

I do believe that is all, now that I have condemned you all. Well, the living of you. Maybe all of us? We're all guilty of having been alive. That makes me a hypocrite! Hypocrites die. I'm dead. Hmm. Guess my retribution already came...? Huh. 

But seriously, RG's the drifter. Trust me on that. Why else would he mislead you? 

i can't stop laughing

i think i punctured a lung.

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Wow... just wow

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

When does a Mafia player die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made of poisonous mushrooms? No! A Mafia player dies when he leaves G&T and is forgotten!

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 4

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

If Chro's Simon, then who's Kamina?

I would like to be Kamina. It should be noted that "burn the corpse heap with your arm" was my initial intention for a post, but talking to or about myself in the second person is, believe it or not, beyond my typical level of strangeness. I suppose I'm irreversibly Simon now, though.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

If Chro's Simon, then who's Kamina?

I would like to be Kamina. It should be noted that "burn the corpse heap with your arm" was my initial intention for a post, but talking to or about myself in the second person is, believe it or not, beyond my typical level of strangeness. I suppose I'm irreversibly Simon now, though.

Oh, well. Xaeraz, at least, is an... interesting choice for Kamina.

I think I'll stick to Mustang, because A) he's awesome, and B) this means it's a crossover!

*Snaps fingers*

NIGHT THREE

Portalfig slowly turned to face the figure, suppressing a shudder as he attempted to figure out who it was. Was it the Detective, come to investigate him? Or was it the Mafia - or worse, the Drifter - come to kill him? With a frown, he slowly drew his sword, pointing it at the newcomer. The other figure drew a sword of their own and lunged forward, swinging the sword.

Both fighters remained silently as their swords clanged together; Portalfig immediately retaliated, swinging again and disarming the other figure. Grinning triumphantly, Portalfig quickly moved to stab his attacker; however, the other figure, acting on instinct, drew another weapon in the blink of an eye and fired; Portalfig was sent flying backwards, sword spinning out of his grip at the concussion blast. He slammed to the floor several feet away, hairline fractures covering his armor. With a groan, he stood to his feet, rushing at the attacker again.

They fired once more - this time shattering most of Portalfig’s armor. Portalfig crashed into the wall and fell to his hands and knees but began to slowly push himself back to his feet, fighting against the dizziness and the pain as his vision slowly went dark. The figure tossed the concussion blaster away and stalked forward, grabbing Portalfig by the neck and hauling him up before tossing him into the wall. This time, as he collapsed to the floor, Portalfig did not move. The figure crouched beside him, inspecting his identification card before snapping it into two pieces.

---

The killer inspected the list in their hands - the list that they and their companions had created before they had become separated and Toa Chuck killed. With a frown, the killer wondered for a moment whether it was possible that one of their other companions had already found the first player on the list…

...but that was when Shadow Ignited rounded the corner in front of them and froze, smiling nervously.

“Hey, how are you?” she asked.

The killer did not respond, instead glancing to the walls, trying to find a suitable weapon. Most of them were well suited to brutal murders or maiming - while the Detective appeared to be a fan, so was the Drifter, and the Mafia had decided that the least they could provide their victims with were mercifully quick deaths.

Spotting what appeared to be a bottle of poison, the killer smiled in satisfaction before turning back to Shadow Ignited.

“Hello,” they said. “If I am honest… well, I have seen better days. But then, haven’t we all? Luckily, I do  believe the Drifter was wrong.”

“Wrong?” Shadow Ignited asked, looking confused. “About what?”

“Why, by their accusation of us all being insane,” the killer replied, taking the bottle and pouring two glasses of the clear liquid, offering one to Shadow Ignited. “While I might be a killer, it is for a noteworthy cause - to kill the Drifter and save us all. I also do not go around smearing the blood of my enemies on the walls. I am far more… tactful. I would say that if anyone here is insane, it is the Drifter.”

“That’s certainly a thought,” Shadow Ignited said quietly, taking a sip of her drink. “So… who do you think it is?”

“Well, it would appear that you are the number one suspect at this point in time,” the killer replied, showing her the list. “However, that is of course without any information that our dear Detective may have extorted from his victims.”

“Me?” Shadow Ignited asked, frowning. “But I… I….”

Shadow Ignited coughed, gagging, before there were suddenly no sounds at all. The killer observed her calmly as she staggered, balancing herself against the wall with one hand as she tried to breath, her glass dropping to the floor and shattering.

“I would stop trying, if I were you. Fighting the poison shall only make it more painful,” the killer told her. “Whether you were hoping to or not, the fact remains that you are no longer able to breathe. My sincerest apologies; it appears that I was wrong. Unfortunately, I lack an antidote.”

Ignoring the shaking hand reaching out to them, the killer turned away. There was no more to see.

---

Voxumo stepped into the central chamber of the facility, where the shards of the crystal were still scattered across the floor. Voltex, it seemed, had taken leave of the area and set up camp elsewhere - which was almost certainly a good thing, considering the new resident of the room.

“You’re the Drifter.”

It was not a question - and the Drifter did not offer an answer as they turned to face the scythe-wielding player.

“I suppose I shall die here very soon, and very horribly as well,” Voxumo continued. “After all, you have been hunting down the guardians… but I think you shall find me to be a tough one to kill. I might not be able to slay you… but I can certainly injure you. That should slow you down enough to be caught.”

They stared at each other for another second in silence - and then they charged.

Shadow Ignited (Matoran) killed by Mafia

Voxumo (Mafia) killed by Drifter

ToaD, Windrider, and Tyler were all travelling with Voltex at the time of Shadow Ignited’s death, and were forced to watch her final moments after her killer fled the scene.

Unfortunately, they soon separated again, and Voltex was unable to confirm anyone innocent of Voxumo’s death; however, he did determine that Voxumo was not Shadow Ignited’s killer. A trail of blood also suggests that Voxumo managed to injure the Drifter, although what this might mean is unknown.

VOTE!

Mafia Suspects:

Drifter Suspects:

Edited by CHRIS PRATT
  • Upvote 4

Pssh, Like the drifter did it to help you all. I'm fairly certain they could care less who they kill, as long as there is no one in their way. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

HAHAHA and this is where I remind you all that you can't actually vote Tyler as Mafia this round, and that you should all start paying attention fools

Those votes redacted, you can toss 'em somewhere else on the Mafia suspect pile

Mafia Suspects:

NONE YET

Drifter Suspects:

Portal - 2

ToaD - 1

E: That's my bad for completely forgetting to not let you FOOLS VOTE FOR PEOPLE NAMED AS INNOCENT OF THE KILLING

(seriously though let's all use our brains now, m'kay?)

Edited by CHRIS PRATT