BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

I'm curious as to why you chose Portal, Ehks. He seems to me one of the least likely folks to be the Drifter. We've done ourselves more damage than good so far with our Drifter hangings. We've cut the Mafia's work in half. We really need to think about our decisions, instead of voting on the spur of the moment. Alas, we must vote, but I think that we ought to do so in as prepared a manner as possible. For my part, I chose ToaD because he seems to me to be the most likely candidate. I stated my reasons, so that those who decide to vote with me will not simply be bandwagonning.   

@Voltex Oops. :P

I'd vote Ehks, but I seem to recall that he got Toa Chuck hanged, so, odd as his behavior has been, I believe he's innocent.

I'll cast my vote for Windrider, then. He's also been rather quiet.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Quisoves you just

I don't even

I give you guys a list of everyone alive and three innocent people and you only vote for the innocents

Someone is dying by RNG this lynching

AS A REMINDER

ToaD, Windrider, and Tyler are all innocent of killing Shadow Ignited.

Edited by CHRIS PRATT
  • Upvote 4

Quisoves you just

I don't even

I give you guys a list of everyone alive and three innocent people and you only vote for the innocents

Someone is dying by RNG this lynching

AS A REMINDER

ToaD, Windrider, and Tyler are all innocent of killing Shadow Ignited.

Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. I'm terribly sorry about that.

:(

I got a bit nervous there, given that Ehks voted for me, and given the alacrity with which bandwagons tend to form...

Alrighty, then. I'm really at a loss, but I must vote for someone, I guess it'll be Zakaro, then.

gZsNWyr.png

Man I wish I was alive to vote right now. I have such a perfect little loophole forming in my mind right now.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

wait, so we can't vote for innocents for the Drifter killings?

..that is a pain.

I guess I'll vote Shadowhawk for Drifter cause he is literally the only one of my suspects for the Drifter who isn't innocent right now. 

idk mafia yet, I'll vote for them later

• Upvote 2

wait, so we can't vote for innocents for the Drifter killings?

..that is a pain.

I guess I'll vote Shadowhawk for Drifter cause he is literally the only one of my suspects for the Drifter who isn't innocent right now. 

idk mafia yet, I'll vote for them later

I never said innocents could not be voted for the Drifter lynchings.

..meh

i'd be happy with an RNG kill, can i vote for that?

Zakaro

Someone's already dying by RNG because we tried to hang Tyler and QP tried to hang Windrider

Speaking of which, I would advise against Portal's recommendation regarding the latter

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wind is the only one who we don't know if he was on when he should have sent in a drifter kill. Shadowhawk hasn't been on since before Voltex told us about the drifter kill(I really should have checked before I voted him -.-). Every other player had been on during that time.

It is not perfect logic by any stretch of the imagination, but it is what I have to go on right now so =P

If you have something more solid then I guess don't follow my logic 

...Pulse yesterday confused me now that I read what he said. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Oh, and by the way, Voltex, you're not really going to kill someone by RNG, are you?

I wouldn't put it past Voltex... this is voltex we are talking about. He has the RNG on Speed-dial.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh, and by the way, Voltex, you're not really going to kill someone by RNG, are you?

I wouldn't put it past Voltex... this is voltex we are talking about. He has the RNG on Speed-dial.

He certainly needed it in Phase 1 when determining the Medic.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Tex isn't bluffing. =P

If this is true, then I must respectfully disagree with his method. While the host is obviously allowed to improvise, I don't think the situation calls for it. If one votes for someone on an innocent list, that vote doesn't count. It's as simple as that.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

If one person does it, it's an accident

If two people do it, it's a mistake

If three people do it, it's suspicious

If four people do it, people didn't read

If five people do it, you deserve whatever you get

I think it's rather unbecoming of the host to punish the players out of spite.

gZsNWyr.png

Someone's already dying by RNG because we tried to hang Tyler and QP tried to hang Windrider

Speaking of which, I would advise against Portal's recommendation regarding the latter

Out of curiosity, why?

Let's say I have a very narrow Drifter suspect list

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Out of curiosity, why?

Let's say I have a very narrow Drifter suspect list

Is ToaD a posibilty?

gZsNWyr.png