Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Helkyre

She walked up to the half white, half black rahkshi and asked in a rather calm tone while still keeping an eye on the scuffle. "What's going on here?"

IC: Sliver - Hallways. 

"A traitor is being put in his place." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim:

The punch connected, and solidly, and although it didn't have the power it would have had Subject been not being choked into unconscious, it still rang through the metal of Grim's faceplate.

Then he went still. Grim's head opened once more, and he exhaled the breath he'd been holding. He stepped away slightly rom Subject's unconscious body, breathing heavily.

"Headmaster. Now."

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

"I don't know," I shrugged, "Finding out is going to be half the fun." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim:

"SUMMON THE HEADMASTER!"

Grim was tired, worn from several battles, and frankly  just wanted to get this over with so he could go to the infirmary and be done with the ordeal.

He hefted the unconscious Rahkshi as best he could, but he was clearly in no fit state to carry the larger Rahk around.

IC Grim:

He growled, "No! Restrain him here!"

He looked to Sliver.

"You. Retrieve our Headmaster. I must stay here, make sure this one does not escape."

IC Poly:

Well, well, well. It seemed our Ally Illusive was being attacked. By two people, no less.

"Wait here," We said to the Matoran, before striding across the gym, nonchalantly firing a rhotuka spinner at the bright one, drawing our rapier.

IC: Sliver - Outside Icarax's Office. 

I took off, cyclone powers increasing my speed as I dashed down the corridors. I skidded to a halt outside the headmaster's office, and stepped forwards, taking a moment to compose myself before knocking on the door.

"I apologise for interrupting, headmaster," I said loudly, ensuring that I could be heard through the thick door, "But I'm afraid a matter has surfaced that requires your urgent attention." 

IC--Sepulchral--Outside Lucid's Cave

"Certainly. We cannot avoid the blasted place forever, after all," Sepulchral said with an air of half-joking resignation as he hovered above the ground, his cloak fluttering in the ocean breeze.

IC--Beat--Gym

Well, they said actions spoke louder than words. So Beat gave her bolas a brief spin and threw the weapon toward Ipartsa. It wouldn't have as much effect as if she had taken the time to charge it properly, but it would still bind her opponent up if it hit. More importantly, it might distract her from the fact that Beat was charging again, swinging her plasma-laden axe in a vicious arc toward her midsection.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Draco

I put him down as instructed, taking off my tough, reptilian cloak. With it, I tie his hands behind his back. What about the eyes... "You. Do you have anything to blindfold him?" I ask, pointing at Helkyre.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vlad / Gym

What? Why had the pillar come up beside Illusive!? He'd wanted it beside himself! But somehow, despite his attempted self-reforms, he'd managed to screw up once again, and now his opponent was taking aim at him with a net gun. Brilliant.

There was little room or time to move sideways, up, or backwards, so Vlad went with something a little counter-intuitive. He charged forward, turning the close range that made his opponent so certain of striking Vlad against him by swatting away the net with his left arm before it could fully unfurl, whipping out the barbed chain with his right. It wasn't a flawless move, for the net got a little tangled up around his left arm, but he gave it a shake and it dropped to the floor. (Luckily, the entire maneuver also moved him out of the path of Poly's Rhotuka, which would probably have hit him otherwise. As it was, it whirred by behind him, visible in the far corner of his eye, alerting him to the presence of a new attacker.)

As he quickly recovered, he was already sending the whip in a quick arc at Illusive's non-launcher arm. On the floor, Avenger began skittering back towards him; soon he'd have it back in his grasp.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Draco

"I'm going to need that cloak back." I mutter under my breath, too low for anyone to hear me.

IC: Mortsia

I tumble backwards with the matoran. So, I let go of the matoran, and roll when I hit the ground to prevent serious injury. I'm up in a second, and I go over to the matoran, where I put my hands in perfect neck-snapping position. I look away...

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I felt one of my infected Matoran die. 

Oh well, they were just toys. I could always get more. 

My more pressing concerns were the rahkshi attacking me - one flying down from the side, the other slicing a whip at me from the front. I started moving backwards, feeling the whip crack across my chestplate. Considering how fast the flying rahk was moving, and how close to me he already was, I didn't like his chances of avoiding a very painful collision with either Sparkly or the floor. 

With those two dealt with, or at least distracted, I dropped the launcher and drew my second, turning to fire that net towards the rahk who'd just broken my toy. 

OOC: Now you can simply say the Rhotuka hits the net and knocks it off course, Akai! :D

IC: Vlad / Gym

Miraculously, Vlad wasn't even being attacked. This was something he intended to take advantage of. "Would you guys please make sure all zer Matoran stay alive?" he called over to Nightmare and Shock, as he scooped Avenger off the ground and nimbly darted around whatever was going on with Sunshine and the Porter. "I'd appreciate it!" Soon he was swinging the barbed whip to wrap around an unwary Illusive's legs. And this time, he activated his Hunger powers, channeling them into the whip to turn it into a level three energy drain.

He had to admit, he was looking forward to getting a snack...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shock

"You thinking what I'm thinking Nightmare?" I ask, hearing Vlad's call. "Cause I'm thinking about a sandwich. Oh, and killing some matoran... Oh, and Blade? There is Kuma's killer." I point to the big Adaptirahk by the metal box. "Go nuts." and then Nightmare answered. But Daaaad!"

A simple side roll would prove effective to avoid the net heading for him.as a result of this, while he was in mid-roll, the Rhotuka flew over him, missing where his torso would normally be. With that, he stood up, and ran at a matoran, a heavy kick aimed for the head of it...

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I hop back, nauseous. Shaking my head, I say,

"Woe to thee, Oh demon of poison!

For your will to control will end you!

The slaves will be death's reason!

And there is nothing you can do.

But repent your ways of evil

And come to a new light!

Rise above your will to enslave and kill

Use your mind, not your might!"

I brace myself for combat. There was not much I could do against a poison Rahkshi, but if I was quick with my slashes and jabs...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Aka'Ri

Aka'Ri was silent for a moment at Sidonas's show of anger... pure, genuine anger even Aka himself wouldn't have been able to instill inside the other Rahk. He jumped into flight mode and grabbed three Matoran corpses - one on each shoulder and other on his lap - and flew them over to Sidonas, repeating the cycle until about 12 bodies lay at Sidonas's feet. He waited to retrieve more at Sidonas's command.

IC: Karzfire

The magnarahk blinked in terror. He knew that without the interruption outside the battle, Karzfire would surely be dead. He simply retrieved his hammers, walked to an empty corner of the room, and summoned a practice dummy from the living stone walls of the Gym and began to hone his technique.

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii immediately got up from the chair and followed Doubt down to wherever he went, hoping to find meaning in his cryptic gibberish.

OOC: Hakrii to Doubt; Karzfire OFI... though he might hit you with a hammer. Fair warning.  :P

Also, Kovika, Aka'Ri's not a dude. It's a thing of indeterminate gender.

IC: Sidonas - Beach

Sidonas looked over at Recoil, his eyes attempting to give an apologetic look after the show of anger he had toward's Aka'Ri. In all truth, the illusirahk was angry, coming across Matoran slaughtered as they were, and the fact that their burial was in front of someone who by speech seemed loyal to Tridax - the Makuta, the scum Sidonas thought responsible for all the destruction he saw..

After digging the first grave Sidonas looked for something to use to cover a body. He found a roll of fabric, long and thick, and pulled it out, cutting off a piece to cover the Matoran. He passed it to Aka'Ri and spoke in a less threatening tone, one that was solemn and obviously saddened by the circumstances.

"Bring the rest of the dead. Cover them with what you can find. We'll bury them with what respect we can offer.

Sidonas looked down at the corpse below him, the body of the Matoran he had carried to the beach. It was small, lifeless, and just made him think of the horrible things he could invent to give Tridax and the rest of the Makuta a slow, painful death filled with agony and suffering.

They deserve it after what has been done. I swear on these Matoran, if I ever get my hands on a Makuta, any Makuta, and I have the opportunity, I will make the suffering they have put both Matoran and Rahkshi through seem like stepping on a pebble compared to what I have in mind for them.

Sidonas put down the shovel, slowly and gently lowering it down into the grave he had dug. He climbed back up, looked over the covered corpse, and spoke as calmly as he could while filling the grave.

"Rest easy Matoran, though you leave this life, you won't be forgotten. Sleep, knowing that I will do what I can to make it right."

Sidonas didn't really know what else to say. He had never buried anyone before, and felt nothing but anger, sorrow, and a desire to see justice be done. With that he picked up the shovel and walked away from the grave, going over to Recoil. He looked over the the pile of corpses, then back to her.

"There are still more we need to bury. Let's not deny them a proper burial."

He moved about a yard away from where he had buried the first one.

Sidonas started digging.

IC: Haken - Gym

Haken charged at Siren, his battleaxe ready to meet her.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Illusive - Gym.

The net missed, and the rahk moved on to strike out at one of my Matoran. Spying Poly moving in to intercept, I started to turn back towards my original attacker, curious to see whether the flying rahk had crashed into him or...

A rattling sound from behind. The whip being used once again. An interesting weapon. It was similar to my brother's own flail in design, but considerably smaller, and the weighted end and barbed links suggested a very different intended purpose in combat. 

Considering the position of my arms, it was unlikely my foe was aiming to entangle either of them, which only left... I jumped up off the floor mid-turn, the chain's barbs briefly snagging at one of my feet. Even through that brief moment of contact, I felt the other rahk's powers come into effect. Odd colourscheme for a hunger rahkshi...

I stepped back away from the chain as I landed, wary of how close I was getting to the wall, and drew Legion off my belt. If he wanted to fight with chains, I'd give him exactly what he asked for. Your move, shiny...

OOC: How many people are going to join the Vlad & Illusive fight?

IC (As Tangirahk): "Come on, join in with us, Dakilik." Tangi said after pausing.

IC (As Ipartsa): *Not the bolas again!* Ipartsa had stepped at two meters away from Beat when the snagging tool was thrown at her. She strafed to the left of the bolo in an attempt to dodge while keeping her eyes on Beat.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Aka'Ri

Aka nodded to Sidonas, and grabbed Matoran in threes, bringing them to the burial grounds again. And again. And again. How long it took, Aka'Ri had no idea. But all the Matoran within grabbing distance were present. As it turned to get the more hard-to-get-to villagers, it stopped, and turned to see a Matoran on the ground in front of it. A simple green Hau adorned its lifeless face. The expression portrayed on the cold mask was one of fear. Of futility. Of a knowledge that nothing it did could save it. Aka'Ri plunged its staff into the ground and let loose an explosion of pure anger, screaming with the most fury it could muster. 

Soon, the sound stopped. Completely drained, the Rahkshi was. "I pledge from now on," Aka'Ri croaked in a soft voice only nearby people could hear, "that I will make the Makuta feel this way. I will make them suffer." It picked up the Hau and placed it in a nitch in the sand. Aka then moved back to the ruins of the once proud village, ready to honor its helpless, lifeless villagers.

OOC: Character development

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Poly:

"Light? LIGHT?! You think US unenlightened?! FOOL! We know more than you ever shall!"

The words came out in a hissing, venomous tone.

"These small ones are more free than they ever would have been living out their dull, pointless lives. They are meant to serve, to assist in carrying us to glory."

We readied our rapier, "Surely there can be no greater freedom?"

The Porter-Matoran smashed into the outstretched fist, denting the insect like shell that served as it's head.

Chittering, it unfolded, and snapped it's head forward like a battering ram.

Edited by Chumpu

"What you call freedom is and always is a lie.

No creature with a soul should serve.

No, to slave away is for that soul to die.

And yet, you still have the nerve."

I say. The nauseating effect is slowly starting to wear off. I just needed to keep on talking...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Poly:

"Do not think you can stop us with simple rhymes. We know the truth of our actions, and you will not stop them."

With a burst of speed and power, we lunged, spearing the Rapier toward Mortisia's chest.

Still chittering away, the Matoran Porter pressed the advantage, moving closer and striking with it's head once more.

IC--Beat--Gym

Ipartsa sidestepped, and the bolas whirred over the edge of the platform. Beat took advantage of her opponent's motion, swinging her axe at Ipartsa's left side so that her own dodge would help carry her into the blade...

IC--Footwork--Gym

In what seemed like a few seconds, the relatively quiet g6m had turned into a madhouse. It wasn't just friendly sparring, either; several of these maniacs seemed determined to kill each other. Footwork resisted the urge to abandon his task, and simply hunched over the melting sword and prayed he wouldn't get dragged into the chaos.

IC--Nyarl--Beach

Even without any sort of spice, the fish were delicious. Nyarl stood and scooped a handful of sand over his fire, extinguishing it. Then he began to make his way back toward the school, with a vague plan of heading to the gym to practice with his disk.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I was just as agile, maybe more. My problem was I did not have effective range... I whip around as Legion jumped over me- a sword is now whipping towards me. I duck under as quickly as possible, though the blade does still hit the top of my spine. Wincing, I jab my hand, claws outstretched, straight towards their wrist. If this struck true, then they would hopefully drop their weapon... Oh look. Another. Karzing. Pagan.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

For the knives, I simply move several inches over, subsequently enabling me to keep the rapier from impaling me. The Rhotuka... Nothing could be done as waves of nausea came upon me. Blast it... I roll back, moving as fast as I could in some random direction, trying to get to the wall. "You know, as much as I love taking on two people while drunk, I could really use the help!" I call out. This was bad...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite