Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

"Care to elaborate?" My mouthpiece jeered, "Or do you pride yourself on being cryptic as karz?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I changed my appearance to escape the people who were hunting me," my mouthpiece growled, while I just glared, "And you want me to go straight back out there and start doing the things they're hunting me for?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This was ridiculous. Who did this guy think he was, that he could sneak about and follow me around, then invite himself into my dorm and start making stupid demands like this? "You're insane. Or stupid. Or both." 

IC: Vinna

Vinna laughed. "Oh, I've been told that many times. But I've proven those people wrong every time. My proposal may sound ridiculous, perhaps, but realize that it is working towards something that will hurt that disgusting sympathizer more than anything." Vinna looked Illusive directly in the eyes. "I've made my proposal. The terms are, as far as I know, very clear. What, aside from generic insults, is your response?" Vinna now pressed.

"From where I stand," my mouthpiece moved to stand by my side, "the risks presented by your so-called proposal far outweigh anything I could possibly stand to gain from it." 

The longer this guy went on with his false equivalency karz, then angrier I became. "The difference is that I did what I did for me, and then went to great effort to ensure I wouldn't be caught or identified for it." 

I momentarily considered the second part of his offer, then shook my head, "So far all you've given me is empty words, and no guarantees that you can do what you say. Why would I take the risk?" 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC: Vlad / Forest

"He vas just some moron along for zer ride," Vlad contested. "Hardly vorth zer effort of holdink him. Ve have more important thinks to do before ve return..."

He took a deep breath, and continued, "I know ve all vould like to work for peace between Rahkshi unt Matoran. But zis ist impossible, for zer menace of raiding Rahkshi remains. So I think ve must force zem to prepare further for var. I think... ve should do somethink to further alarm zer villagers."

He was trying to sound sure of himself, but he really wasn't - admittedly, working to frighten those you came to save seemed rather counter-intuitive, and he feared the Rahkshi he was working alongside might well reject his proposition as such. But he was hoping his comrades would see the logic - by scaring them they would incite the Matoran to further arm themselves, or even evacuate the area in close proximity to the school, and warn other villages to do the same. It wasn't the peace he would prefer, but as he saw it this was on the whole the best thing they could manage now.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"If it were that easy you'd just do it yourself; no need for me in the first place," I concentrated on putting as much expression and emotion as I could into the Matoran's words, "Besides, while the item Vlad took is worth a great deal to me, it's not worth losing my life over." 

"I assure you, there would be no additional risk to you in my retrieval of your item. My methods would completely exclude my involvement with you from ever coming to light."

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie nodded. "Yeah, scare them into preparing themselves or even leaving. Make them more alarmed. It wouldn't be nice, but it would be for their good. I'm in."

I gave him a blank stare. Part of me was almost - almost - tempted to let him go ahead with it, just to see how the karz he intended to ask Vlad specifically about my weapon without giving any indication of my involvement. 

But, unlike this guy, I wasn't an idiot. "No. Now get out." 

IC: Shark / Gym

Alliances forged and accomplices preparing to root out assassins (in theory anyhow), Shark landed, intent upon doing his solitary part in eliminating out the opposition. It didn't much matter who, at this point; the idea was to demonstrate to the remaining assassins that they would be found and rather forcefully dispatched to the ring-turned-pit, it was only a matter of time.

The first Rahkshi he selected to obviate was Zubarahk. There was a definite degree of randomness to this choice, but there were also a few calculated advantages - as he seemed an exemplary numbskull, he probably had few allies, and in addition fit more or less right in alongside the other assassins caught so far.

Regardless of the rationale for his choice, though, the ominous vigilante approached Zubarahk, teleportive sword and Faithful at the ready, and informed him matter-of-factly, "As a potential assassin you have been selected for removal. Therefore you have two choices: submit voluntarily to make your way to the elimination pit, or be painfully dispatched by my hand."

Failing to convince him with words hadn't been unexpected, but it was disappointing non the less. As Vinna walked out of Illusive's room, he began to think. Alright, so what I have to do now is find this Vlad fellow. And then, he was off, down the hallways and towards, what he hoped, would lead him to this Vlad fellow.

Slamming the door shut and firmly locking it this time, I sent my Matoran slave to gather up my old equipment and take it with him back into the cupboard. I sat down at my desk, already thinking of a backup plan for dealing with Vlad... 

IC: Shark / Gym

It seemed Shark had indeed underestimated Zubarahk's potential for vacuousness. This Rahkshi of confusion could very well be an assassin and not even realize it. All the more reason to eliminate him, but Shark contemplated a moment and decided that violence could be saved for later.

Instead he cheerily informed Zubarahk, "Yes, you have! It's in that pit over there, and all you have to do to get it is fly over the spikes and jump in." For added clarity he gestured over to the pit, indeed the one in which the eliminated were to reside.

• Upvote 6

OOC: And Zubarahk is out. Unfortunately, he isn't an assassin, nor are my other characters. Ask Wyrd, he'll tell you none of my characters are assassins. 

IC (As Zubarahk): "Woohoo, I won something!" The rahkshi cheered as he ran to the pit and and jumped forward before slamming against the floor of the spiky pit. 

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Kaboom rubbed his chin, somewhat enjoying the psychological puzzle of attempting to win another's loyalty. "Not sure. Icarax is busy supervising the assignment. There's Palma at the infirmary, but that's not really her department. I'm not sure where Tridax is--and he's probably in a touchy mood anyway." He paused, considering their options. "Why don't I show you around while the assignment (hopefully) wraps up? Help you get your bearings. We can stop by the gym last thing to see if the carnage is died down ad the headmaster is free." 

IC--Nyarl--Dorm

The unfamiliar task of infecting the Kanohi had been a significant drain on Nyarl, adding to the lingering weariness from his injury and the long journey to the village and back. Exhausted, he crawled back into his armor, deposited the freshly-infected masks in the cupboard, and lay down on the bed, making a mental note to visit the armory for a new weapon as soon as he woke up. Within seconds, he was asleep again.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

"Don't say that," Hoto said quietly to Xara. "He came back, and he needs our help. We can't abandon our friends."

IC: Call - Nynrah Forest

"Yeah, sure, save the Matoran one day, scare the armor off them the next," Call snapped. "Maybe after that we can have a tea party with this Illusion Rahkshi, how's that sound? But for now, let's just get out of here before something else comes our way."

IC: Canvas - Refectory

A laser vision Rahkshi with what appeared to be two metal tubes glued to her head sat in the corner and prodded at her slop.

"Pew," she muttered softly as she flipped the caps up, bathing her food in light from the lightstones within.

The food just wasn't interesting anymore. Canvas picked her head up and looked around the room eagerly. There had to be someone interesting in here. She picked out a few Rahkshi gathered around a table and blasted them with her "laser vision" with another soft, "Pew."

...she needed a change.

OOC: Canvas open to interaction.

• Upvote 1

IC: Tesla - Forest

Tesla looked at Call for a while, "I agree with Call," she said as she turned to Vlad, "I don't know what is your definition of scaring, but I don't like the idea."

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Vlad / Forest

"It's nothing like vhat he's doink!" Vlad snapped back at Call. That he resembled Illusive was a loathsome implication. Trying to reclaim some cool, he continued, "I'd like to go around politely varnink Matoran zat zere are diabolical Rahkshi around, unt zey should maybe purchase extra veapons or think about movink avay, but zat isn't goink to vork, is it? Unt ve don't have to do any damage to zer villagers. Just... carve Rahkshi symbols on a bunch of trees or somethink."

IC: Snap [Gym]

Things weren't looking so hot for Snap, Sliver seemed to be almost-ignoring her for the time being though, and she used this time to perform the excruciating action of attempting to move centimeters or so with just the fingers of one hand.

moments into this event, she saw footwork finally fall into the pit, "I will avenge you..." she whispered under her breath, with maybe too much emotion for a guy who wasn't really dead. she would have made a gesture of salute to go with it but, she only had one arm.

IC--Beat--Gym
"Y'know, I could go for some of that myself," Beat grinned in reply. "We probably shouldn't fight each other if neither of us is an assassin, but I'm sick of waiting around. How about we just go for the first suspicious-looking person we see?"

IC: Rose [Gym w/ Beat]

"Y-YES!" she hissed with glee, "Now the-AT'S a PLAN!" and she set her oculars on finding the most assassin-like rahkshi, that is, the rahkshi having the most more fun than she was. "How ab-out....YOU, that guy!" She shouted with as much subtlty as a kane-ra, dashing towards Tear with a clawd finger extended.

OOC: Rose on collision-course with Tear's crowd!

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Malady (Gym)

I turn in the air, surveying the crowd to find...

". You're alive." I frown disappointedly, before shrugging and swooping down, clipping a few heads as I skim above the Rahkshi. I home in on a smaller Rahkshi- although not as small as the one that got assassinated when Sliver was doing stuff- whose armour is covered in a ridiculous camo-pattern, curled up on the floor. I drop out of flight mode right next to him, sending me on a collision course for his head.

OOC: Malady speaking to Sepulchral at first, then flying off and attacking Rider.

VBWj75sh.png

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Let's see...aside from the gym, the infirmary is probably the most important place in the school, so we can head over there first."

IC--Footwork--Gym [Pit]

From his current position crumpled on the floor of the pit, Footwork could just see Snap, seemingly trying to escape the prison again. He had to warn her, tell her not to try it, that maniac would surely tear her apart...but all he could manage was a vague mumble of protest.  

IC--Beat--Gym

Through pure serendipity, the Rahkshi Beat's companion had singled out seemed to be menacing Ipartsa--who probably could have given either one of them a decent fight, but two against one was never good odds. And anyone who picked on her friends was grade-A punching bag material, in her book. Grinning, Beat followed the charge, her right hand gripping her axe while the bolas spun in her left.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

"Likewise, I'm sure," Sepulchral remarked drily as the Lerahk zipped past. He wasn't even sure she had heard him, but he decided to leave it at that unless she pressed the issue. Given his philosophical evolution, it seemed callous to indulge in unnecessary violence, especially as it would not contribute toward their objective. The remaining assassins were the true issue at hand.  

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Call - Nynrah Forest

Call crossed his arms as he considered Vlad's options. At least he wasn't a fool who would try to bargain with the Matoran, but carving signs in the trees seemed just as ludicrous. "I think you're forgetting that the village was just raided by a group of Rahkshi, and they managed to turn them away. They don't need our help, and even if we did offer it, we're just risking our own lives here. To place these symbols you seem so eager about, we would have to get close enough to the village that a patrol could come by at any time."

IC: Tear - Gym

When Rose came charging out of nowhere, Tear was ready for her. He knew better than to turn his back on a vicious mob of Rahkshi, and she wasn't exactly trying to be stealthy. So, as her clawed finger sliced towards him, Tear rolled off to one side, viciously slashing his dagger down onto her arm. He wasn't about to be assassinated.

IC: Canvas - Refectory

With a sudden motion, Canvas flung the tray of slop away from her, where it skittered across the floor, dumping its putrid contents. She stretched and yawned before making her way out the door. She just needed to find a good reference...

OOC: Canvas open to interaction.

IC: Rider

Out of nowhere, a rahkshi flew into me, giving me only enough time to stop her hitting my head, by crawling backwards. She collided with my chest, winding me and making me cry out in pain. "Ow...." I said, looking up. My eyes were filled with fear. "W-w-what do you want?"

Edited by Jayne Cobb

IC: Rose [Gym]

"aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHhehehahehaheheh-" The sounds of pain morphed into a hideous laugh as the blade entered her arm, "You're r-really good with tha-at knife!" she commented, wounded arm flopping down to her side, claws twitching from a pain she just didn't care for. "I was coming ov-er to s-s-spar or something, y-y'know? a FIGHT?"

her eyes drfted to her arm again, "but now i s-spose you'd have the a-d-vantage, huh."

IC: Revenge-Forest

Revenge didn't want the team leader getting downhearted. "It was a good idea, perhaps we could fly past some of the other nearby villages, get them prepared so that if another attack comes the Matoran will be ready."

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Rose [Gym]

Rose whipped around to see another rahkshi, and proceeded to answer his question,

"W-w-well," she began with a roll of her eyes, landing them in his general direction, "I was gon-na f-fifght this guy here, 'cause-" she paused at this next part, for thought, suspense, hard to tell.

"B-cause he's an assissin, and they're what we-'re fighting h-here, right?" she continued, and finished with a smile that was ewither condescending, or incredibly clueless.

• Upvote 1

IC: Tesla - Forest

Tesla started to be nervous. "Are you still talking about Matoran right?" she said, turning to Vlad, "have you seen that guy, who just escaped? He was wounded. Heavily. Yeah, he probably deserved it. But just because you will not harm them, doesn't mean they won't harm you. And they can do it as you could clearly see." She was nearly shouting now, "they will think you are another raiding group and end like that guy. I am leaving. Anybody with me?" She looked at whole group of Rahkshi. Wasn't that too much? she though.

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear stared at Rose with equal parts horror and revulsion. He knew this place was crazy, but this Rahk really look the cake. 

But at the accusation, Tear gained control of himself once again and began spinning his blood-coated knife idly. "Don't count on it, assassin," he snarled. "You charged at me with the intent to kill. I simply defended myself. If I wanted you dead, you would be."