Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC God Twins:

"Hmph. You call that a victory?" Ezec rumbled, as Aza pulled out the other two knives. "Just as I thought, you mortals will call a scratch a fatal wound. Such tripe. You've not proven anything."

"Indeed," Aza spat. "Begone, coward, take your false victory from my sight."

IC Percy:

"I will, thanks!" He ran off to the gym to practice, completely forgetting that he'd never actually asked the other Rahk's name.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas stepped out into the hall and quickly found her friends again... as well as a new arrival. Her head spun just trying to make sense of Lucid's swirling colors. "Oh... hello there," she managed to stammer out after a moment. "I'm Canvas..."

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"Students of Corpus Rahkshi!" I suddenly shouted, switching to flight mode and rising up so I'd be heard by the others in the gym, "These two rahkshi would have you believe that they are gods!" My mother had taught me how to fight, but not just through actions...

Sometimes, words made for devastatingly effective weapons. 

"But they are liars!" I held up the knife, glistening with the black rahk's blood, "Because gods do not bleed!" I turned to smile brightly at the duo, waiting to see how they'd choose to react. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Quick Healing?" I smirked, dropping down to the floor once more. That certainly explained a lot about her self-assured attitude. "A cute trick, but not exactly godly." I wondered what level she was; she'd healed surprisingly quickly given the nature of the injury. "Regardless, you asked me to dethrone you of your god status, and whether you choose to acknowledge it or not, I did draw blood." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC God Twins:

"Of course. I require blood just as anything else does."

Ezec stepped forward.

"Perhaps you did draw blood. But yet we stand. As Gods of Destruction it is only natural that we eventually be destroyed ourselves one day. So fate has cast us in a mortal shell, to test us. Were we completely unharmable, where would the challenge be? So come, Rahkshi. Test your mettle against the White God of Destruction, Ezec. And we shall see who stands, and who falls."

"Fine," I cleaned the blood off my knife and slid it back into its sheath, "I'll even let you go first this time... you pretentious lunatic." 

IC: Whakatio

"I don't serve anyone. I'm just trying to keep little Tube here out of trouble. So if you try and hurt him, I will break your spines. Is that clear?"

IC: Shield

The old Shield would have snickered at this situation. Of course, the new Shield just gave a small grin. "There are so many more efficient ways to do this, Kat."

Edited by Jayne Cobb

IC: Geuua - Armoury. 

It took a few minutes of wandering, but I eventually found Corpus Rahkshi's own armoury - a cozy, self-contained chamber within the gym. Stepping inside, I began perusing the shelves. Surely I can find a use for some of these...

IC: Bonegleam - Courtyard. 

The courtyard reeked of fetid blood and rotted meat now, the shrubbery and undergrowth behind me literally dripping with the stuff. But my task was complete. Six perfect, intact skeletons was arranged on the cobblestones before me, freed from their fleshy prisons. Beautiful... 

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway. 

Was coming here the right decision?

Honestly... I don't know... But we didn't get much of a choice anyway. 

I guess you're right.

I always am. 

OOC: Geuua, Bonegleam and Glaciem Ignis open for interaction. 

IC-Kol (Chirox Causeway)

After some reading, Kol Decided to go out for some fresh air. whilst wandering on the causeway, wind blowing through his spines, he started to think about how he would get his life back on track, maybe toughen himself up so he didn't constantly have the reputation of a wimp. he was so lost in his thoughts that he almost walked into the most unusual Rahkshi he had ever seen, a Blue and Red one with two heads. Stumbling with surprise, he managed to reajust himself enough to say a few words. "Didn't see you there. Sorry."

OOC

Kol Interacting with Glaciem Ignis.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

We exchanged a glance... with ourselves. "You didn't... see us?" 

"I don't serve anyone. I'm just trying to keep little Tube here out of trouble. So if you try and hurt him, I will break your spines. Is that clear?"

IC: Shield

The old Shield would have snickered at this situation. Of course, the new Shield just gave a small grin. "There are so many more efficient ways to do this, Kat."

IC: Tube - Hallways

"It will be fine, Whak!" Tube replied confidently. "We're almost there anyway."

OOC: My phone is so frustratingly stupid that it posted my post early in my pocket, wouldn't let me copy and paste it, and made me take 5-10 minutes trying to multiquote.

IC: Edge - Halls

Edge nodded at Whak's remark.

The plan in his head had been completed. He pretended to trip and dropped his second to last smoke bomb. The vial broke and released a cloud of smoke which would most likely force Whak and Tube to let go of the body to cover their eyes and noses from the smoke.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

The hallways suddenly filled with a burning smoke. Already, Tear's eyes were watering, and yet their hands did not move from the corpse. Unfortunately, Edge did not know that Tube's dedication to their Master outweighs any physical pain.

OOC:

The hallways suddenly filled with a burning smoke. Already, Tear's eyes were watering, and yet their hands did not move from the corpse. Unfortunately, Edge did not know that Tube's dedication to their Master outweighs any physical pain.

Slight mistake here.

IC Vaalku

Finally reaching the causeway, Vaalku stopped when he saw a Rahk with two heads.

What in the name of-

He hobbled over to a spot by the side and pretended not to care.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Malattia

"Ah... Well... There is some sort of logical explanation.. about... All this..." I say, pausing. How could I say this, and keep her away from the pain? The answer: I couldn't. Oh boy. This is gonna be a pain.

IC: Leviathan

Just as I thought. They were as simply as the rest of us, despite their protests... flesh, blood, and... Metal... My gaze falls over them. Simple shape. The problem was, they were always together... I could not take them both on, at least not without a struggle. I sigh. Every karzing Rahkshi here was with a group. Always. And karz, was it annoying. But. Still. Uses.

OOC: Leviathan OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sim - Cauldron

I was dry, the newly applied paint was dry, and I felt great. I had added a few white highlights to me back and hips, with a quick insignia added to the left of my chest plate.

"Cara-" I stopped. Where was he?

"Carapace!" I shouted, spinning around trying to find him, "Hey? Hello?"

I left my little spot with the paints, navigating about the Cauldron.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

We think all the time, but we don't crash into people. 

Stop being a jerk.

I'm not. 

"It's okay, we understand."

No we don't!

Shut up, just go with it.

IC-Kol

Kol examined the strange rahk for a few seconds. " I don't think I've ever seen a fellow student with 2 heads before..." He said, trying to think of something clever to say. "You two get along well?"

Blast, that wasn't it...

Edited by Dr. Medic

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Well... I wasn't expecting that...

It's gotta be one of the more interesting questions we've been asked. 

"No. Yes. Maybe. Kind of. Sometimes. I don't know."

IC: As the last of those he had summoned gathered around him, Icarax looked upon his chosen. 

From what Tridax has told me his running of this school began to meet problems as the attendance grew. Increases in injuries, a growing trend of deaths as those with murderous tendencies were given more free reign. All because Tridax felt he could try and run this institute by himself. I will not make that mistake. When I conquer a nation I employ captains, field commanders, admirals. People who can run areas that I do not have the time to oversee for every second. And so it will be here.

He looked upon Sliver, Grim, Recherce, Shark and Draco, giving each one an inspection that felt as though he were x-raying them.

You will be my prefects. You will maintain what semblance of order you can in the school. I want damages, injuries, loss of life, all these things to be kept to a minimum. You had all demonstrated the ruthlessness, the cunning, the tenacity that I would hope make you excellent representatives of my rule. The first, I would hope, of many. I wish you to consider this offer carefully, for while being one of my Prefects will grant you extensive authority amongst your fellow students it will undoubtedly paint a target on your backs. I hope you will be up to the task should you accept it.

IC: Rose was a simple task to fix. Her wounds were extensive, but they were very basic, a series of slashes and punctures. Palma had been patching that manner of injury up since her first days. Rose would probably need a bit of rest but she'd be okay wen she woke up

IC: As Kat went to her intimate measures to keep Fang warmed up a couple of the Matoran spearmen returned with Grossh.

"You know, as much as I tell you I'm helping you all out of the goodness of my heart, I am going to have to start charging if you insist on breaking my stuff."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Why would Whak attack Edge? He made it appear that dropping the smoke was an accident. Also can't search on mobile so assuming the guns shoot metal?

IC: Edge

The moment the smoke dropped he tried pulling the body but to no avail. A projectile hit the large lab on his back resulting in a large clang sound knocking him to the floor and releasing his grip on the body. He rolled out of the smoke and quickly checked to see if anything broke.

"I tripped! It was an accident! Is if normal to shoot somebody while they're down? If anything you might have lit a real bomb!"

The second part was a bluff. He didn't have any real bombs prepared but hitting the gunpowder could have caused a minor explosion.

Getting a rahkshi body was proving to be a harder task than he expected.

Tube felt a tug on the body, something that only made them tighten their grip. But as the smoke began to clear, they allowed one hand to come up and wipe at their stinging eyes. "What happened, Whak?" Tube asked. "Where did all that smoke come from?"

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear stared at her friend, the confusion and desperation mingled strangely on her face. "Y-you know wh-what happened?"

Edited by Click

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"I accept," no hesitation, no pause for thought. This was what I'd come here for - to conquer, to rule, to rise above. And here was Icarax, freely offering me an opportunity to do exactly that. 

IC: Era - Outside House of Grossh.

"I'm sorry about that. Our friend..." I twisted towards Fang, making out the sight of Kat's kraata slithering into his suit, "...you know what, never mind." I turned back to Grossh. "Would you be willing to contact Johmak for us, please?" 

IC: Draco

I think for a moment. Would I really be up for that? Could I deal with knowing that I could be a target? Absolutely. I accept." I say confidently. Just don't make a fool out of yourself, Draco. Think things through.

IC: Leviathan

Just like that, everything became much, much harder. Death might come quicker than what was first thought... If I committed any act of violence... I would be almost guaranteed to get put on trial, if I was lucky. [/i] I needed to even out the odds, if possible. What I needed was a personal... Army... A thought occurred to me. Silently, I exit, before turning to the library.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Halls/Infirmary

Kaboom sprinted down the last dozen bio of hallway and barged into the infirmary, Augustus' one-armed corpse swinging limply from his shoulder. "Palma," he demanded, letting his voice quaver slightly. "I've got a bad one." 

IC--Nyarl--Halls/Refectory

Ignoring the commotion sounding from down the hall, Nyarl slipped into the refectory and joined the short line.

IC--Beat--Infirmary/Halls

Beat rose from the bed with a muffled groan, still a bit achy but otherwise in perfect condition. Gathering up her things, she began making her way toward the gym; she wanted to fix her bolas as soon as possible.

IC--Shrapnel--Halls

Shrapnel paused in her aimless wanderings to consider her options. She was somewhat tired from her scuffle with the Lerahk, but it seemed like a shame to turn in without getting a bit more practice in. Besides, if that fight had shown her anything, it was that she could use a weapon with more reach. She turned and began heading back toward the gym, slightly annoyed with herself for having left it in the first place.

IC--Magnum Opus--Causeway

His black coat fluttering behind him, the Rahkshi descended toward the uneven pillars of the causeway. As he settled to the ground, he took the chance to  examine both the weathered columns and the monolithic structure of the school itself. Crude. Depressing. Overly-utilitarian. Luckily, I'm here to fix that.  

Ignoring the two or three Students gathered a few bio away, Magnum Opus turned toward the nearest pillar, retrieving a jar of paint as he did so. He paused, considering, then with an elaborate flourish he produced a brush and set to work.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Shark / Gym

The authority to lead hunts for murderers, among other things, sounded quite useful. And a large target on one's back made excellent bait for traitors deserving of death... Not to mention that it was probably preferable not to disappoint Icarax, or arouse his suspicion, by refusing such an offer.

The enormous Silence Rahkshi nodded his acceptance, and stepped forward.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Blade

Blade walked into the gym.

If Shock was telling the Truth... Lets see... Skull Shoulderpad... 

He then saw the Rahkshi... with Icarax?

Shock did say they were loyalists...

Alright, you figured it out, time to go!

Blade sighed. he couldn't fight a group a loyalists, especially without a whole sword.

OOC: OFI in the GYM

IC: Strurin

"So, what kind of Cake is it we're making?" He asked.

IC: Lucid / Hallways

"Hello," Lucid welcomed Canvas, trying not to be disappointed that she'd missed the opportunity to try a palm reading again. "I'm Lucid! And this is Jorflaz." She gestured to what was apparently thin air beside her as Jorflaz bowed chivalrously. "We just joined your peace thing! We were all just thinking of names for it, and we agreed on the Fellowship of Peace. (Although I personally still think something like Flip Husk Earache would work better...) But what do you think?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Oh, it was an accident. Why did you have those out in the first place."

IC: Edge - Halls

"Because I am a scientist. Something your primitive mind can't handle," he hissed. "Are we going or not?"

He had already looted the knives from the corpse. Edge was curious what else the body had.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

IC Xi

Xi tried - desperately - to not look like he was having a migraine.

IC Spindle

Spindle grabbed a bowl of slop and slowly made his way to a table.

IC Moonlight

Moonlight looked cautiously around, and stumbled around until he got up. They he tripped and fell backwards into the wall.

OOC: Spindle and Moonlight open for interaction.

IC Grim:

Grim was..... shocked. The very authority of the Makuta, theirs to command! It was an immense honor....one they were not sure they were worthy of having after their disgraceful display earlier.

Still, Icarax would not have chosen them if he did not believe them capable. Truly, such magnanimous actions were humbling.

Grim sank to one knee, "I would become your will, your hand, eyes, and ears among the students, that I may serve a greater purpose."

Even though they said these words, the shame of the lost eye weighed upon their mind.